Agents of Pleasure Ch. 07

Story Info
Southern Porches, Summer Heat!
6.2k words
4.77
3.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

That night after the two younger ones were put to bed, Paige went out to the front porch and sat down on her mom's rocking chair. This should have been a time to relax, but she wasn't feeling it. A thought was nagging her and after a moment's reflection, she realized what it was...GUILT! "Oh, my God," she thought, "this is NOT good!" She replayed the afternoon's fun in her mind; there was no denying how much she enjoyed it, yet she found herself wondering if it was worth it. And even as she tried to rationalize it away, the same truth kept hammering away at her, she was cheating.

On top of that people were starting to notice, and not just notice; they were starting to comment on the fact that Chad seemed to be in no hurry to get married. He had given her the ring months ago, yet every time a date was brought up, there always seemed to be an issue involved which pushed the wedding can further down the road. And now, the guilt. "Well, what the fuck," Paige whispered to herself, "if he's not gonna man-up, then I may as well have my fun!" Even as she said it, she knew that thought was unacceptable. No, she was going to have to be completely honest about everything! "But how am I going to do that?" she wondered out loud. Everything considered, this needed to be addressed very soon. Sleep did not come easily that night.

The next day was particularly busy; the whole time she was on the go with clients, and the bothersome thoughts were pushed into the background. Marie called her late that afternoon and wanted to gush about the Sunday fun, but Paige directed the conversation elsewhere. Her ever-naughty friend tried to steer it back, but she simply said, "Hey Marie, the McCullers want to have lunch with us to celebrate the contract. You up for that?"

"Oh Wow! I'm seriously up OR down for it!"

"Great, when I get a closing date, I'll set it up. I'm pretty sure your boss will let you get away!"

"Fantastic! Oh and by the way, when you left...Robert said..."

"Marie," she interrupted, "I'm sorry; I have to make some calls. Let's talk later, okay?"

There was at least a five second pause, "Yep, call me back when you can."

An hour later her phone pinged with a text, "You okay?"

She texted back, "No, but I'll get over it."

Paige got home around 5:00 and took a quick shower before helping with the dinner prep. All through the meal she was abnormally quiet even as Olivia was chattering away over the fact that her friend Alyssa had gotten her first bra over the weekend. When she asked Paige, "Mom, I think I should get one too...right?" it was as if Paige didn't even hear her.

That was when her mother spoke up, "Honey?" No answer. "Paige!"

"Yes?"

"What do you think?"

"About what?"

Fortunately Paige didn't notice the eye rolls, and after dinner Jimmy bugged her to let them watch "Frozen" for the tenth time. She put it on without giving it too much thought, and went back into the kitchen to help her mother clean up.

"Paige, are you okay?"

"Sure, I'm fine; things are extra busy at work and it's a little overwhelming."

"No, that's not it; what is it? You have a fight with Chad or something?"

Paige smiled, "Not yet."

Her mother nodded, "Yes, it had to come to this sooner or later, right?"

She just shook her head; Mom didn't know the half of it, "It's getting more complicated every day, Mom."

"Communication is the key, Sweetheart, say it with love and you can say anything!"

"I'm not so sure about that."

"What other option do you have?"

Just then her phone rang; it was Marie. "Hello?"

"Hey, can you come outside for a minute?"

"Uh, yeah, be right out."

Looking up, her mother said, "Go ahead, we'll finish our talk later."

When she stepped out onto the porch, Marie and Michelle were sitting on the swing and the little girl was just finishing up a grape Popsicle. "Yummy, Michelle, got one for me?"

With her lips and tongue all purple, Michelle happily held hers out for the redhead to have a lick. Marie laughed, "Didn't you have enough dessert?"

Paige took a lick, "Mmm...that IS good! Hey, would you like to go in and watch 'Frozen' with Jamie?" Michelle's eyes brightened, "Okay then, c'mon!"

When Paige returned her friend was standing on the front lawn near the sidewalk, her eyes were brimming with tears. "Wow, this is new; are YOU okay?"

Putting her hand on the smaller woman's shoulder, Marie quietly said, "Paige, I'm sorry!"

"For what?"

"For putting you in this situation."

Paige cracked a smile, "Oh yeah? Which situation is that?"

"For invading your world, and messing up your life!"

"Wow! You think being friends with you is ruining my life?"

"Maybe not yet, but I think it went a bit too far; and I'm sensing there's a lot of pressure on you now. Am I right?"

Paige stepped closer and pulled Marie into a hug, "Here's what I'm sensing; you and I will be friends forever, and that won't change. I don't regret the choices I've made."

"Thanks for that!" said the brunette, she wiped her eyes, "But then, what are you gonna do next?"

"Yeah, that's the $64,000 question; you have any ideas to share with me?"

Marie put her hand on her girlfriend's shoulder; the two of them locked eyes, "Well, short term goals are fine, long term is harder. What is it you want? Do you want to marry him?"

"I do."

"Why?"

"We're good together," she replied pensively, "and I just like the whole idea of marriage. I don't want to spend the rest of my life thinking what could have been. I do love him, so what should I do?"

"Lately I've found the direct approach works best!"

Paige's eyes widened, "You? The direct approach? You're kidding!"

Marie laughed, "Yes, it seems hard to believe, but I wasn't always this way. My ex-husband walked all over me. When I finally decided to stand up for myself, he hit me...and that was that!"

"Oh my God, really? That is so sad. Chad would never hit me; he's funny and kind and our sex is amazing!"

"Priorities, eh? How is he with the kids?"

That made her reflect, "He's okay."

"Have you ever had a real conversation about them?" Paige was silent; the wheels in her head were turning and it registered in her face. So Marie continued, "What else is not being discussed?"

"I guess we don't discuss the future as much as we should."

Marie nodded, "What do you see in YOUR future, besides walking down the aisle?"

"Yes, I see your point; what do I really want?"

"Right, and what does HE really want?"

"Lots to think about, but I feel better; things look clearer!"

*********************************************************************************************************************

The next day Paige got the closing date for the McCullers and she immediately called Jason with the news.

"Awesome! Two weeks? That's great! Sara told me to set up our celebration lunch as soon as we got the date. How does this Friday look?"

She checked her calendar, "Friday should work, I don't have any showings that afternoon. Is this just the three of us?"

"Oh no, Sara wants Marie to come as well; I'll clear her schedule."

"Okay, we'll be looking forward to it! How about Manino's? It's my favorite!"

"See you there at noon!"

Paige called Chad with the news and invited him over for dinner that night. "Babe, you must be so excited! This is your biggest commission yet, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah," she sang, "I'm in the money now!"

"Got some plans for it?"

"Not really, but my mom needs a new mattress; the one she has is pretty well worn out."

"Really? I didn't realize she was getting that much action!" he quipped.

If he had been there, his fiancée would have punched him in the shoulder, "Yeah, and you're fuckin' silly too!"

Chad was snorting with laughter, "Your mom probably needs a boyfriend!"

"You think you're so funny; see you at 6:00."

She had a 2:30 appointment, and the zoo was on the way; so she stopped there, bought a pretzel, and found Marie feeding the lions. "Hey, there you are! Always giving the animals what they want, huh?"

Marie grinned, "Well listen to you! Back to your old self again, huh?"

"Pretty much, I have a plan moving forward; and speaking of plans, the McCullers want to have lunch with us this Friday."

Marie smiled, "I never turn down a free lunch! More complications though."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think this is just about celebrating. Don't you remember our conversation when you showed them the house?"

With everything she had on her mind recently, Paige hadn't given that conversation much thought, "Ohhh, right, we were invited!"

"As I said, more complications!"

"You're better at this than I am; what do you think these 'complications' are?"

Marie's face squinched up a bit under the bill of her cap, "I'm not entirely sure, but we are definitely going to be invited to one of their swing parties, and my intuition says Sara's thinking something even beyond that!"

The redhead thought for a moment, "Oh my God, she's one of those designing women, huh?"

Giving her friend a playful shove, Marie joked, "Probably no more than I am, but we'll shortly see! Who knows? This could be more fun than a barrel full of monkeys!"

"Was that a pun?"

"Not intended!"

Jimmy and Jamie loved Chad as they didn't have as much history with their father. Sophia and Olivia were not as warm to him as their younger siblings, but they didn't push problems because Chad didn't push them! So the dinner that night went better than usual; there was laughter and joking and Paige loved this portrait of one big, happy family.

She said as much at around 9:00 when she and Chad were snuggling in the dark on the front porch swing, "This was so nice tonight, Chad. We should do it more often!"

"Yeah, we should, your mom's fried chicken is the best!"

"You're such a goof," she replied, elbowing him in the ribs, "I'm talking about all of us spending time together!"

Chad lifted her face up and kissed her, "Oh, right! That too!"

Overcome with all the bottled up feelings of the last two days, Paige slipped a hand around her fiancé's neck and pulled him into a deeply passionate kiss; they went at it like that for a full five minutes. The first two minutes were about them being in love; the last three minutes were about them needing to fuck! She wasn't wearing a bra (not that she ever needed to, her "A" cup boobs bordered on "B") and when he slipped a hand under her shirt and started kneading her right tit, it pulled a moan out of her throat. Then he began thumbing the nipple and the groans began in earnest! Paige sucked his tongue into her mouth and grabbed for his big cock right through the shorts!

"God, I love you so much!" she hissed in his ear! "You really know how to treat a girl right!" Swinging a leg over him, she straddled his lap and clung to his neck, grinding down on his hard-on with her pussy!

Now it was his turn to groan in her ear, "God, you sexy little bitch! FUCKK!" They made out some more while the passion soared higher than ever! If they had been at his house, in five more minutes he would have been fucking the shit out of her; but this location was quite limiting! Nevertheless (in the darkness of the porch,) Chad pulled her shirt up over her tits and started attacking her nipples!

Paige went nuts! In her current emotional state her nipples felt extra sensitive and sitting on his big dick just added to the stimulation! "Ohhh Fuck yeah! Godddd...Mmm, Uunngghhh, Fuck, yes Chad, keep doing that, keep sucking my tits, Ohhh Goddd!" She was well past insatiable now!

And then...Chad did something he'd never done before. He'd always been very good at tit-sucking, or rather, Paige had never had any complaints. But the petite, little redhead had bigger nipples than her smallish boobs required. Her areolae were half-dollar sized, and the teats were like bullets; when aroused, they stuck out almost half an inch...so suckable! All of a sudden, Chad inhaled her whole boob into his mouth and started folding the left nipple with his tongue...over and over and over...first this way, and then the other way...over and over!

"HOLY FUCK! What are you doing to me?" she gurgled, "OH MY GODDD!"

Chad stopped, "You like that huh? Feel good?"

With her eyes blazing she urged him, "Don't you dare stop doing that! C'mon, do it some more! Holy shit" He grinned and went back at it; thirty seconds later Paige was beside herself! For whatever reason this tweak in his technique was setting off fireworks in her brain. Fifteen more seconds and the familiar feelings of an orgasm began building in her legs and rushing up to her pussy! "FUCK! Oh FUCK CHAD, You're gonna make me cum doing that!" When the orgasm hit, she smashed her boobs against his face and shook hard while each spasm rocked her!

She just laid up against him, her arms wrapped around his head while the powerful feeling subsided. Just as she started to say, "Oh my God, that was so incred..." Chad pushed her away and started in again on the other nipple. "What the...? Oh my Goddd, Unngghhh, oohhhhh, Ungghhh! Again? Oh My Goddd!"

Not only did he do the other nipple the same way, this time his fingers flicked the first nipple in a kind of rhythmic complimentary way. It didn't take long! She saw stars again, and when the second orgasm hit, it was all she could do to contain a scream! "Fucckkk, I'm cumming again! Goddd, I'm cumming again, Oh Fuck me...again! FUUCCCKKKK!"

This time she collapsed on him, and Chad just held her while she shook and quivered on the way back to a measure of sanity. He stroked her back and kissed her neck and said soothingly, "You liked that huh? That was pretty good, wasn't it!"

She looked up at him dreamily, "No shit...Oh my God!" He just held her against his chest until she found the strength to climb off his lap.

Reaching inside his shorts (feeling his cock which was still so hard,) Paige had every intention of sucking him off, but he stopped her. "No Babe, I don't want that tonight. I want this to be my present to you."

"But I want to suck your cock, my love!"

"I know, but not tonight, okay?"

She looked at him. "What is this?" she thought. There was a look in his eye that didn't register with her. "Okay," she said out loud, "But you owe me, I get to have that beautiful cock soon, right?"

"Of course! Tomorrow night maybe?"

"Not maybe! I'll be there when the kids are in bed!"

"It's a date!" he chuckled, "I'll clear my busy schedule!"

That night, as she was standing at the bathroom sink brushing her teeth, an odd feeling swept over her. Those orgasms had been off-the-chain intense; but this was a first. Paige had never had an orgasm from tit-sucking before; it was quite incredible really! But...they had been having sex for over a year. She stopped brushing, spit, then looked up at herself in the mirror, "Where the hell did he pick that up?"

Paige shivered when she thought about what he had done to her tits. She pushed her hands under her sleep shirt and plucked at her hardened nipples. "God, that turned me on so BAD!" So why was she feeling suspicious? "Dammit," she said out loud, "one MORE thing to add to the scary discussion!"

The next day flew by; she barely had time to think and lunch was fast food she could eat in the car. She got stopped by a really long train (which made her late for a 2:30 showing) but it did give her fifteen minutes to think some more about how the night would go. The incident on the porch had whetted her appetite and she was horny as fuck; that big dick was going to feel so good when he shoved it into her hungry, little twat! But the sensible part of her was anxious to get the bothersome issues cleared up. Paige sighed, "My life is just too crazy," she thought.

Just as the train finally cleared the crossing, Marie called just to check in. "Oh my God, what a day this is, I finally got to take a break. How's yours going?"

"Not much better, I'm late for a showing now so I can't really talk. But...listen to what Chad did to me last night!"

Marie was enthralled by it, "Wowww! I've heard of that, but never knew anyone who could do it!"

"It was a shock to me for sure, not that I'm complaining!"

"What exactly did he do to make you cum?"

"It's hard to describe, I might have to show you!"

"Show me?" Marie snickered, "Gee, I don't know...uhh?"

Paige just laughed, "I gotta go, see you later!"

Her family was just finishing their supper when she walked in the door, so she grabbed a quick rinse in the shower and changed into gym shorts and a tank, no bra.

This fact didn't go unnoticed by her mother when she returned to the kitchen. Olivia and Sophie were cleaning up the table and she sat down by the plate of food they prepared for her. When the girls left, her mom said, "Honey, I don't like to give advice unless I'm asked, but..."

Paige interrupted with a smile, "Since when, Mom? You could write the advice column for a newspaper!"

Her mom ignored the comment, but she did smile back, "You're not wearing a bra again; I'm just thinking that the girls are reaching that impressionable age where if they see their mother running around one, they might get the wrong idea."

Paige giggled, "I didn't realize my boobs were all that traumatic!"

"I AM being serious, you know."

"So am I, that's why I'm wearing panties because I'm being serious!" Her mother's eye roll after this comment might have been the biggest one her daughter had ever seen! It was so big, Paige burst out laughing! It took a second to calm down, "I'm sorry, Mom, I could help that one; tell you what, we'll be going bra shopping pretty soon, I'll use the opportunity for a parent/child discussion on what 'bra-less' boobs might do to an unsuspecting male population." Paige said it in such a playful tone, her mother couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay, I guess that's all the advice I have for today!"

"You're the best, Mom; I know you love me!"

Paige finished her food quickly, then took her mother by the hand and led her to Sophie and Olivia's bedroom. "Girls, I just want to tell you the plan for this weekend; bras are SO important we are going to buy one for Sophie on Saturday, okay?"

Sophie squealed, jumped off the bed, and almost knocked her mother down with a joyful hug! "Oh Mom, you're the best!"

"No, your grandmother's the best, I'm second best! Will you be coming along, Olivia?"

"Sure, wouldn't miss this big occasion for anything!" she teased.

"Yes," said Paige looking sideways at grandma, "we all know how important bras are!"

Her mother rolled her eyes (second biggest ever!) and walked out, but she covered her mouth so Paige wouldn't see her giggling.

The next hour was spent with Jimmy and Jamie. They did some reading and got ready for bed. Paige tried not to make it seem like she was rushing them, but she was getting hornier by the second and Jimmy's slow-pokey-ness was annoying. Finally she got them down and turned off the lights.

Her mother was sitting on the sofa watching TV when Paige said, "Mom, I'm going over to Chad's for a little while."

"Ohhh, so THAT explains it!"

The redhead just shook her head and laughed. "I think it's time YOU got a boyfriend, yourself!"

"Oh go on with you; have your fun!"

She sent Chad a quick text, "On my way!" and headed out the door.

***********************************************************************************************************************

All the way there, two thoughts were occupying brain space; her horny M.I.L.F. self really wanted to suck some cock and get fucked, and her sensible self wanted to discuss the future and her family's security. "I guess I'm gonna unleash my inner slut tonight" she thought, "we'll see what happens after that."

She knew she made the right decision when Chad opened the door. He was standing behind it and for good reason; all he was wearing was a pair of emerald green, silk boxers. He looked perfectly yummy! When he closed the door Paige looked him up and down. "Oh my! I like that look!" and when they stepped into the living room he had lit some incense and two candles. "Oh WOW! I like this too!"

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12