Agents of Pleasure Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you really do that well, Paige...That feels soooo fucking good! MMm...Yesss, Ungghhhhh!" The the smaller woman then pushed the hanging tits together, and angled the nipples until they were touching. She licked them both with the tip of her tongue and watched for Sylvie's reaction! "Oh yeahhh, Mmmmm, Yeah, lick my girls, Goddd...Mmm, yessss!" And THEN...Paige sucked both nipples together into her mouth; Sylvie's torpedo tits were perfect for it! With a loud guttural "UnnGggghhhhh," the Hispanic groaned like something Paige had never heard before! She sucked both nipples as hard as She could and worked them with her tongue; Sylvie screamed, "Ohhh FUUCCCCKKKK Yesss! GODDDD!"

Sylvia's reaction to the nipple sucking was so dramatic, Paige could have done it a whole lot longer; but Chad was coming in soon, and she wanted the brunette to sit on her face before he did. So one more quick thing, she hunched up a bit and took one boob in each hand so she could rake Sylvie's hard nipples over her own! "Oh yeahhh!" Paige gasped, "Drag your big tits all over mine, you dirty girl...Fuccckkk Yesss!"

Her new friend said it, "Chad's coming in soon; let's get these shorts off!" She rolled away from Paige and the two women pushed off their shorts and panties kicking them over the side of the bed.

"We only have ten minutes left, sit on my face Sylvie! I want to taste you so bad!"

"Dirty girl! I love it!" The brunette knelt around Paige's ears, pulled her pussy lips apart, and dropped her gaping gash right into the redhead's mouth! Paige was holding her lover's ass cheeks for leverage and shoving her tongue up her twat as far as it would go! Paige tongue-fucked Sylvie ten or twelve times and then began kissing and lapping at her pretty large clit! The overheated Hispanic began grinding her slit up and down against the redhead's tongue! "Oh GOD! FUCKK! Yesss...Fuckkk, that's my spot, Paige...tongue it....Mmmm, GODDD! Yesss...lick the cream out of my cunt, Babyyy YESSS!"

Then Paige sucked her clit in hard and flicked it like mad! Sylvie screamed, "Ohhh FUUCCCKKK, that's gonna make me cum...Ohhh, Uugnnhhhhh... It's coming, Paige...Don't stop! Uhnnnghhhhh!" She sat down hard and exploded, her cunt jolting her with a wave of spasms!

Sylvie sat on her face panting. In another minute (the way she was positioned) Paige would have been smothered! She nudged the brunette's leg and Sylvie rolled off onto her back giggling, "God, I needed that! Oh my God!"

Paige got up on one elbow and ran a hand up her tummy and over her left breast, "These nipples are amazing!" she said, "I'm thinking you might want to dove-fuck me sometime!"

"Oh yes! I would! But right now I want something else; lie down on your back. Um, did you shower today before you came over?"

"Yes, why?"

Sylvie's look was mischievous, "You'll see!" She threw a pillow over to one side, "Put your head on that, okay?" The Hispanic knelt between her legs and lifted them up (putting her ankles together) until the redhead's knees were right in her own face. "Hold onto those for me!" and Paige wrapped an arm around them.

In this position, Paige could tell what was was coming! Her pussy was peeking out from between her thighs, but her ass was totally exposed. "God, you're such a beautiful little Mama!" Sylvie said, "and this ass; it's so perfect!" She ran her fingers lightly up and down Paige's inner thighs, caressing them, tickling her...one fingertip slipping along the petite woman's pussy lips.

Paige was moaning and squirming in no time, "You bitch!" she giggled, "You love to tease, do you?"

"Oh yeah! I could do shit like this all day cuz I love to play!" She pushed the forefinger deeper into Paige's wet cunt and rimmed her fuck hole firmly, "How's that? You like that?" The petite woman couldn't answer, her eyes were rolling back in her head! "I think you do, you little slut!"

Sylvie took that same finger and circled it around Paige's clit several times, and the redhead groaned, "Holyyy Shit! Ohhhh!"

"Do you like to have your asshole sucked?" Sylvie whispered loudly! She didn't wait for an answer, she just removed her fingers from Paige's pussy, placed both hands on the backs of her thighs, and leaning down...began sucking and tonguing her asshole!

With the first touch of the brunette's tongue on her anus, Paige lurched and groaned, "Ungghh, FUCK!"

Sylvie wasn't just licking it, she was making out with it; sucking, nibbling, rimming, sticking her tongue in it and using her nails to tease the back of the redhead's thighs! Paige's insides were twisting in an arousal so great she almost started screaming!

It was at THAT precise moment, the bedroom door opened and Chad peaked in. When he saw what was happening both women heard him, "OH MY GODDD!"

From behind her legs Paige said, "Don't just stand there, get over here and kiss me!" He came in quickly...totally nude...his erection wobbling in front of him as he moved. "Keep going, Sylvie; don't stop, you're driving me crazy!"

Sylvie smiled and went back to sucking and tonguing her anus, and Chad got down and began making out with Paige. She kept one arm wrapped around her legs, but the hand on his side grabbed at his hard-on and jacked it as best she could! The nipple on Chad's side was exposed enough that he could get his fingers on it, rolling it and pinching it just the way she liked!

The heat was peaking; Paige broke the kiss and dropped her legs, "Fucckkk! Now do my pussy, Sylvie! Hurry!" She grabbed at Chad's neck and pulled his head down toward her tit, "Suck it Chaddie... you know what I like!"

Chad grinned and leaning down, he sucked her teat in deep! Paige pinched the other nipple and shook her small boob with it, and Sylvie's mouth went lathing up her gash until she got to her clit. She flicked it like a hummingbird well over a dozen times, and Paige cried out, "Yess YESS! Mmm,,,unngghhhhh!" Then the brunette sucked the clitoris in and wrecked her! With Chad doing his nipple-thing...the orgasm tore through her in no time, "OH GODDD, I'M CUMMINGGG, FUCCCKKK...I"M CUMMMINNNGGG!"

Her fiance knew her so well, "Get her again, Sylvie; don't stop!" He switched over to the other nipple and did it again to that one! The Hispanic kept right on going; this time shoving two fingers into the redhead's vag and sawing them in and out while her tongue continued working over the clit!

In less than a minute Paige was crying out louder and louder, "Ohh Godd...OHhh GOddd...OHHHH GODDDDD!" and the second orgasm slammed her harder than the first one!

Sylvie looked up from between her legs and said to Chad, "Don't you just love the way she cums?"

"She's a fuckin' little hottie!" he replied, "She goes off and just keeps coming back for more!"

They both laughed at Paige lying there limply, "Yeah," said Sylvie, "Maybe we do need to give her a minute to rest!"

Paige reached over and stroked Chad's cock, "You can fuck her first, Hon...I don't mind!"

With that permission, Sylvie wasted no time! She scrambled up onto the bed, pushed Chad to the mattress with one hand and climbed on...grabbing his hard dick and stuffing it into her wet cunt! "Thank you, Paige! Ohhhh Fuuccckkkkk! Thank you sooo much!"

Chad reached around his fiancee and pulled her in for a snuggle under his arm while Sylvie rode him! Paige stroked Chad's stomach and listened to the squishy-slappy sounds as the brunette bounced happily up and down on his cock! "God, that looks so hot, you two! Look at her beautiful titties, Babe! Oh Wow...so gorgeous! Look at her big tits bouncing like that! Mmm....Fucking beautiful!"

Sylvie ground her hips onto his dick...working it expertly! "So good," she groaned, "Sooo fuckinggg GOOD!"

"Will you cum doing that?" asked Paige.

The brunette kept going, "Oh Godd yess! I feel it already...GODDD, it's coming!"

Paige heard Chad groaning next to her; from the sound of it, she knew he was working toward his own orgasm. "Fuck her, Chad...Fuck her good! Give her that big cock...shove it into her really hard!"

Sylvie wailed...LOUDLY! "OHH FUUUCKKKK MEEEE!" and came hard on his cock! Her body quivering and quaking as the climax rolled through her.

Chad turned his head toward Paige and she saw his desperate look, "Go ahead...cum in her, do it!"

He made two more big pushes into the woman riding him, then yelled, "OHHH, BABE!" and blasted his load deep into her cunt! Sylvie collapsed onto his chest and the three of them laid there for a minute.

"That was so much fun to watch!" Paige cooed. She whispered loudly, "It's gonna be my turn pretty soon!"

Chad was holding his forehead and grinning, "You make the plan, Babe; I'll execute it!"

The redhead giggled at his choice of words, and then said to Sylvie, "I'm not through with YOU yet either!"

Sylvie turned her head to lock eyes with Paige, "Just so you know, when Chad told me what a 'slut' you were, I said, 'A bigger slut than me?'" All three of them got a kick out of that!

The laughter settled down and Paige said, "Roll over, Sylvie, I want to clean you up!"

The cute Hispanic's eyes went wide at Chad with an "Oh, THIS is what you meant!" look; and Chad chuckled. "Yeah, insatiable!"

His cum had filled her and a lot of it was trickling down her thighs. The hot, redheaded firecracker got in there and went about licking it up! While she did that Chad began making out with Sylvie. When Paige got to her labial lips and licked up the cum there, the brunette beauty started moaning low in her throat again!

"I think she's gonna need another orgasm, Paige! Lick her clit some more and see what happens!" He went back to kissing her and fondling her tits!

Paige felt an erotic shiver ripple through her new friend when he said that. She tongued her clit like he suggested and Sylvie groaned into Chad's mouth! "Oh my God," she thought, "This sexy slut could go all night!" The next thought made her giggle, "She'll fit right in with us!"

The redhead inserted two fingers into the Hispanic's cum-filled hole, and curled the middle finger up looking for her g-spot. She had her eyes open watching her man kissing this bitch and squeezing her tits! She shoved a third finger up her twat and fucked her hard with all three! Sylvie's ass was squirming now, the orgasm was gathering itself for release; Paige sucked the clit in and lashed it unmercifully!

Sylvie stiffened, her whole body teetered on the edge of orgasm for several long seconds. She pushed Chad away and her face was contorted like she was in pain...but of course, she wasn't. With a wailing cry of "Ohhhh FUUCCCCKKKKK!" she came. Everything in her body just blew up at the same time and she convulsed...again, and again, and AGAIN!

Paige grinned at Chad, "I guess she did need another one!"

Chad burst out laughing, "Ya think? She might need two days to recover from THAT one!"

Sylvie laid there with a sorta smile on her face and one hand holding her forehead. "Shut the fuck up!" she said with a giggle. "Can't a girl cum in peace?" That broke them up again!

Paige crawled over to Chad, "Well look here! Somebody's battery got recharged!" His cock was fully erect again, and his horny little slut of a fiancee gently cupped his balls and added, "I guess maybe YOU need another pussy to fuck! I just happen to have one available!"

He was so into this banter, "Babe, someday you and I need to REALLY go all night and see who gives up first!" The redhead grinned, squeezed his balls a little tighter, and started a slow lick up the underside of his shaft. Chad's head rolled back a bit, "Oh yeah! There we go! Fuckk!"

Paige paused, "You wimp! It wouldn't be any contest at all!" She sucked his rod almost all the way down and let her tongue swirl around the cut head. By this time Sylvie had recovered enough to push him down on the mattress and start licking his nipple. Paige was loving this; she tasted Sylvie's juices and Chad's cum all over his dick, and he began a slow fuck up into her mouth as the pleasure increased! Paige pulled her mouth off for a second (with strings of saliva trailing away,) "Don't get carried away here, I need this cock in me, dammit!" She went back to sucking him!

Sylvie smooched his lips and grinned at him, "This little bitch of yours is fucking unbelievable! I can't wait to see your big cock take her down a notch!"

She was really working his dick now, but through gritted teeth Chad managed to say, "Fuck yes, wanna see some doggie?"

"Oh WOW!"

He straightened up and playfully pushed her off, "Paige, my dick...your pussy, DOGGIE okay?" He got up on one knee with his feet against the headboard, then he helped his girl get in position. As he lined up his cock with her horny cunt he said, "Hey Sylvie, she'll love it if you give her tits some attention!"

With both hands on her hips, his big rod slid in with virtually no resistance at all. "Ohh yeahhhh!" Paige breathed, "Fuucckkk..." she inhaled slowly and her voice trailed away. Sylvie was kneeling at their side. She had one hand on Chad's ass and the other was playing with Paige's right boob and nipple. Chad playfully gave her ass a couple sideways spanks, and the redhead looked back at him. "Showing off, huh?"

Chad grinned, gave her one more, and then increased the thrusting speed. "Shut up and take it, slut!"

It was difficult to groan and laugh at the same time; his dick was really drilling her now! Paige reached over pulling at the brunette's arm, "Suck my tittie, Sylvie...c'mon, help me!"

Sylvie scrambled around and slid in on her back between the redhead's arms. Chad paused for a few seconds until she could start licking Paige's nipples. "Shit! Our little bitch is in trouble now!" He started thrusting slowly again, building up to a rhythm. Sylvie started rolling the right nipple with her fingers, and sucked the left one in, nibbling on it with her teeth!

It didn't take long; Paige was freaking out! "OHHH FUUCKKK! Oh my GODDD!" She could see the cute Hispanic underneath her sucking her tit, while his dick was hammering her and it was all too much! With a screaming, "FUUCCCKKKK!" she came uncontrollably! Sylvie steadied her with hands supporting Paige's shoulders and Chad had her by the hips; but he never stopped!

Sylvie squirmed her way down until her face was even with Paige's pussy. Chad saw what she was doing and slowed down again for a moment. The brunette reached up and hugged at Paige's hips and began licking and sucking at her clit as best she could while Chad started in again! Almost immediately, the redhead started wailing, "Holyyy Shittttt! Oh my Godddd!"

He was banging her now, the room was filled with the sound of his thighs slapping into her ass and her crying out, "Ohh...Ohhhh....Unggnnnhhh...OHHHH...FUCCKKKK!" And she came hard again! "FUUCCCKKK!"

Chad was getting close now; no way he was going to quit at this point! Paige must have sensed it because she said, "Oh yeahhh...fuck me! Keep going Babyyy!"

Right in front of Paige was Sylvie's pussy. Her legs were spread a bit and Paige leaned in and sucked at the brunette's clit! "Oh yeahhh! You bitch! Mmm...Yeahhh, suck me!" Paige had her ramped up in no time! Sylvie was trying to keep licking Paige, but between Chad's thrusting and the redhead doing her pussy, it was no use.

Chad came first, he roared "HERE IT COMES!" and pushed in deep! Paige's pussy contracted around his dick and his second orgasm of the night exploded, firing shot after shot of cum deep inside her! The timing couldn't have been better or more erotic! Not even fifteen seconds later, Sylvie cried out and came again, her body shaking under the intensity.

It all was too much for Paige...her nipples were dragging against Sylvie's tummy, and as Chad was pulling out, the combination was so intense, she came again herself. "Ohhh GODDDD!"

Lying there together in a collapsed pile was extremely satisfying! The insatiable had been sated... for the time being! Ten minutes later they all climbed into Chad's big bathtub and used the hand-held to clean each other up!

As she was putting her clothes back on, Paige had an odd thought. "If Chad moves in with us, where the hell will we be able to have this group fun?"

The other two wondered why she started giggling!