Agents of Pleasure Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking up to it, Eve said, "Oh Wow! I like the look of this one; loot at this huge southern porch, Larry!"

"My house has one too!" said Paige, "We spend a lot of time out there!"

"This location is a whole lot better also," Larry said. "I like the cul-de-sac, no traffic noise."

"The owners weren't home this time, and Paige opened the lock-box and took out the key. From what I understand, this one has been set up to match the southern style. Let's go in and see!"

Stepping inside, Eve remarked, "I like this, I like that the main entrance has a foyer!" Paige began relaxing right away. As they moved from room to room, the Praters got more and more effusive in their praise of this home. It had big windows, hardwood floors, a huge open kitchen, and an extra bedroom. Entering the master bedroom, Eve was startled, "Look at this! This bedroom has a fireplace! Oh my God!" When Eve gushed over the closet space and the bathroom, Paige did a mental happy-dance; this one was a lock!

Going out into the back yard, Larry said, "Paige, what are they asking for this one?"

"$274,000."

"I would buy it for that; what say you?"

"Then I would offer $260,000 and let them come back."

"Do it!"

Paige looked at Eve and she was grinning from ear to ear. "What a change in her!" she thought to herself. Out loud the redhead said, "I think this house is better than that first one you both liked, don't you, Eve?"

"Yes, fate has decided for us! I should trust that more often!" and she winked at Paige again.

"It's also convenient that we saw this one second," said Larry. "Now I can go back to the office for a half-day."

Paige looked at her watch, "It's 11:45, you two want to grab some lunch before Larry goes to work?"

"Why don't you two go do that," he said, "I'll pick something up."

When he left, Eve said, "This is great! It's not often I get a half a day all to myself!"

"Why don't we go over to Polecki's Bakery," said Paige, "We can say hi to Jane, and they have a wonderful lunch menu." They climbed into the agent's car, and by 11:52 they were walking into the bakery/cafe minutes before the lunch rush hour.

Jane saw them enter and waved, "Hi girls, pick out a table and I'll be right over!" Paige's favorite table was available; they sat down and picked up menus. "So, it's good to see you two again," said Jane when she she walked up. She winked at the redhead, "Are you enjoying your shower gifts, Paige?"

That got them giggling right away and Paige quipped, "Are you referring to the bed and bath items?" and they all laughed some more!

"That was one incredible party, too bad everyone's married now!" Eve joked.

Jane deadpanned, "We don't need weddings for parties like that! Any excuse will do!"

"I hope I'll be invited to the next one!"

"From what I was seeing, I'm sure you will be. You seem to have found a niche in the group."

"That get-together was the most fun I've had in ages!" Jane added. "It's been a few years since I've been able to...how do I say it...indulge!"

Jane and Paige grinned at her, and Paige said, "After meeting these women, I've decided to buy a social planning calendar; maybe you need one too!"

The lunch crowd was going to come in soon, so they placed their orders and Jane scurried off. Paige and Eve spent the next fifteen minutes talking about the offer on the house and Eve's plans for it. The redhead marveled at how different Eve was from their first meeting. It was really nice to know that that particular first impression had been so wrong.

They were halfway through their sandwiches when the subject changed. Paige began, "So Eve, I'm assuming you shared only shared certain details of the shower with Larry, right?"

"Oh yeah, he's very happy that I'm making some connections with people in town. The only concern I have is that somehow he gets wind of this group...you know, the "swing thing."

"I can't really tell you, Marie and I are not actually in the group ourselves. I'm not sure we ever will be. It might only be a once-in-a-while thing."

"That's good to know, we definitely will NOT be in it, and once in a while is perfectly fine!"

Paige added, "I do know that the women in it have get-togethers every couple of months. Perhaps we'll be invited again, who knows!"

They finished their food in an odd silence. Her client seemed to be lost in thought, and Paige was about to give her a penny for it, when all of a sudden Eve said, "Oh hell...So Paige, what are you doing with the rest of your afternoon?"

"Not much since our next three house possibilities were canceled. Maybe I'll head back to the office and check on some things."

Eve hesitated and a small hopeful look crept into her eyes, "Maybe you'd like to come over to my place; Larry won't be home until at least 6:00?"

It was one of those moments in Paige's life that never happened four months before, and now seemed to be happening all the time. The familiar shiver rippled through her body, but she tried to be coy, "Oh? What did you have in mind?"

Eve smiled, "Indulging."

Paige giggled, "You're so naughty!"

"Yes, I know. You and your friends unleashed something."

"Is it going to get out of control?"

"It could, but I won't let it. If I did, Larry would find out; he's very smart!"

"Would you like one piece of advice?"

"Absolutely."

"Whenever he needs or wants it, don't say no...fuck his brains out! Don't give him anything to be suspicious about."

Eve giggled, "I agree, at the very least don't break our three or four times a week routine."

"Exactly! Chad and I have an open relationship, but we swore we'll always have time for each other."

"So," Eve's eyes were penetrating, "Wanna come over?"

"Oh yes!" They paid the check, said goodbye to Jane and headed out the door.

The petite redhead didn't realize it right away, but when Eve gave the directions to her apartment, it led them right past Chad's place. The women were chatting away and Paige's comment was cut off in mid-sentence when she saw two vehicles in front of her husband's house. One was Chad's, and the other was a Maxpro car. "Oh my God!" she said out loud.

"What?"

"See this house over here, that's my Chad's place. He has company."

Eve shrugged, "You're saying that as if....what?"

Paige pulled over a bit and brought the car to a stop. "He's such a naughty boy! He has this 'friend-with-benefits' relationship with a woman from work named Sylvie. I wonder if she's there right now?"

"Why don't you go see?" Eve suggested, "If you don't, it might bother you all afternoon and we certainly don't want THAT!"

Paige giggled and gave Eve's shoulder a playful shove, "Want to know what I think? I think you should come with me; I'll introduce you!"

Eve pushed Paige back a little, "Okay, but let's not take too long; my 'indulger' needs to be satisfied!"

The redhead laughed, "I think we created a monster! Okay, c'mon, we'll make it quick!"

Chad answered the door, "Oh my God, Hi Babe!" He looked over at Eve, "Who's this?"

"Hi Hon, this is Eve Prater. I told you about her, right? We toured some houses this morning, and she and her husband Larry decided to extend an offer on one. Eve, this is my husband Chad!"

Eve extended her hand, "Hello Chad, it's nice to meet you!"

He shook it and said, "You too! Buying a new place, huh? That's great! Does it need any remodeling?"

The women giggled and Paige said, "Maybe, I told them about your business. And speaking of Maxpro, who drove that car over here?"

Chad gave a sly nod, "Sylvie."

Paige winked at Eve, "We guessed that."

"Where were you headed now, back to the office?" he asked.

For a hot second Paige considered lying, but she shook that off quickly, "Well, we were going over to Eve's place." Eve looked at her in a very "So-how-much-are-you-going-to-tell-him-kind-of-way," and Paige continued, "but we saw the two cars and I guess my curiosity got the best of me."

Chad laughed, "C'mon in for a second and say hi to Sylvie, Babe; she'll be happy to see you!"

Just as they stepped into the living room, Sylvie came in from the kitchen carrying a drink. "Oh my goodness, look who's here!" she exclaimed. "How are you, Paige!"

"Sylvie, yes, it's been a while...this is Eve Prater. Eve this is Sylvie Rodriguez."

"Hello, Eve. You must be one of Paige's clients?"

"Yes, we just came from a showing, My husband and I want to buy it!"

"Wonderful, Paige knows all the best houses. She's our company's best resource!"

"That's what I hear!"

Just then Chad spoke up, "Okay, so girls, I'm standing here thinking we could chit-chat all day, but it could disrupt our plans. So Paige, what were your plans at Eve's house?"

The redhead narrowed her eyes at him in an amused sort of way and said, "We were going to tour three more houses this afternoon, but they loved the second one. So Eve and I were going to hang out at her place."

Chad chuckled, "This IS the Eve you were telling me about, right? The one who went to the shower with you?"

"This is the one!"

"Well, if you want, you can hang out here instead, right Sylvie?"

"Yeah sure...the more the merrier!"

"Yep," said Chad looking a little smug...and cute. He stared right at his wife, "We could have our own little 'shower!'"

Paige glanced at Eve and her client had a hand over her mouth with a semi-shocked look on her face. When they made eye contact, Paige heard her say through her hand, "Oh my God!"

That made the redhead giggle, "Yeah, so incredibly naughty, Eve."

Eve dropped her hand, "Yes, but I don't mind...it sounds like fun!" She turned to Chad, "But let's make this clear, Okay Chad? No fucking me, after all...I have standards!"

The whole group burst out laughing, and when Sylvie said, "We ALL have standards," they absolutely howled!

Paige said to Chad, "You know, Sweetheart, I have my bag of toys in the trunk, shall I get them?"

Eve overheard it and volunteered, "If you pop the trunk, Paige, I'll go get them."

As soon as she was out the door, Paige said, "So I guess we've corrupted another one of my clients; who's gonna be next?"

Sylvie and Chad laughed and the black-haired Latina said, "If you play your cards right, Paige, this could be good for business!" and that drew more laughter. Sylvie added, "And by the way, I haven't had sex since our threesome, so be careful!"

Eve came back through the door and placed the bag on the La-Z-Boy. Paige said, "Now this is a little different, a foursome with three women. How should we start?"

Chad (being the smart-ass) said, "I have a few ideas!"

"Of course you do!" the three women chorused.

"No really," he chuckled, "I think it would be great to watch you all kiss...a three-way kiss. THAT would be fun!"

"I think that sounds amazing!" said Eve, "I wanted to try that at the shower but it never happened."

"Okay Chad," said Sylvie, "that sounds like a hot way to start; sit down on the couch and.... "

"Girls," Paige interrupted, "let's go in the bedroom, his king-sized bed will hold us, okay?" She didn't wait for them to agree, she just picked up the bag and started down the hall. "Follow me please."

Chad flopped down on the mattress and sat against the headboard. Paige tossed the bag onto the foot of the bed and then stepped into Eve's space. Putting her hands on the taller woman's hips, she said, "Look what you got us into!" Eve was too turned-on to reply; she just took her agent's face and leaned in to start the kiss. It was a little smoochy at first, but quite soon their mouths opened and the passion ignited. The first touch of their tongues made the redhead shudder with lust, and she reached for Sylvie's hand and pulled her gently into their arms.

The Latina wrapped her arms around them, but before she got into the kiss, she looked at Chad and said, "This sure isn't turning out like I thought it would," and she pushed in to join the three-way.

Paige found out later that this was the first lesbian three-way kiss for each woman, and it was incredibly good! Their lips met perfectly and their tongues swirled together without fighting. It didn't take long for all three women to start moaning. Sylvie was holding them all tightly together, but Paige and Eve were exploring the other girls' sexy asses. They were still fully clothed; yet off to the side they heard Chad say, "God, so fuckin' hot!"

After about a minute they took a break to breathe, and the girls giggled when Eve said, "Do you think his dick is hard?"

"I would bet on it," Paige replied, "I'll go check but don't you guys stop, I love this!" She stepped over to her hubby, grabbed the legs of his pants and said, "Undo your belt, Hon, we wanna check something!" The redhead correctly guessed that he was commando (he almost always was) for when she pulled his pants off, Chad's big cock bounced straight up! "See? He's so fucking easy!" Giggling all the way she returned to her girlfriends and the three-way kiss zoomed off again!

The second minute was fiery, and things got sloppier. Sylvie was groaning loudly in her throat, and she was pushing her tits into the embrace which only increased the eroticism of the moment. Eve reached up and put a hand on the back of their heads and the kiss tightened a little bit more. After two minutes of that, the women were panting heavily when they broke again. "God, that was good!" said Sylvie, "I could do that all day!"

"Too bad we don't have that much time," Paige replied, "but we don't have to rush either. I wouldn't mind getting out of these clothes though. Let's make it memorable for my husband, okay?"

"What's next then?" asked Eve.

"We're going to strip you first, Eve. Help me undress her Sylvie. Let's do each other one at a time."

The Hispanic was grinning at Chad as they turned Eve to face him. Paige was on her left and Sylvie was on the right. Together they made a big show of pulling up Eve's top and exposing her bra-encased tits. The cleavage was very impressive, and Chad said so, "Oh Wow, Eve! That is such a beautiful look! So gorgeous!"

She lowered her eyes, "Thank you! I don't think another man has seen me in a bra for ten years... except bikini tops."

"That doesn't count! I can't wait to see what's underneath...fuckin' beautiful!"

Paige and Sylvie were seductively running hands over their new friend's boobs and tummy. Paige could feel her trembling from all the erotic tension building up. She would have liked to kiss Eve's neck and ears, but was unable to reach them, "Kiss her neck, Sylvie; let's make her squirm some more!" Sylvie did and Eve reacted just as Paige thought she would. She reached an arm around the brunette's shoulder and pulled her closer! "Yeah, she likes that," Paige cooed.

The redhead pulled Eve's blouse all the way off and reached behind her to unhook her bra. Chad's eyes were bugging when the bra loosened; Paige decided to just let it hang there covering her big boobs. She slipped a hand under the left cup and hefted the tit-flesh. "Oh my God, Chad! Wait til you see these!"

"Don't make me wait!"

Paige giggled, "Hey Sylvie, help me feel her up!"

The brunette slid a hand under the right cup and cooed, "Ohhh, yesss! THIS is gonna be fun!"

"Wait til you see her nipples!" Eve lowered her arms and shrugged the bra off, and her big, pointy teats stood out proudly!

"Oh my God!" Sylvie exclaimed, "look at those!" She didn't look long because she leaned over, picked up the boob on her side, and sucked the nipple right in!

Eve's head lolled back, "God, that's nice...Oh myyy..." and her voice trailed off.

Paige said to her hub, "I'll do this one," and she began flicking the teat on her side with the tip of her tongue.

"Damn!" said Chad, "That is hot as fuck! Where is Pernell Cannon when you need him?"

Paige was the only one who understood this joke and it made her laugh. Not for long though because she went right back to sucking her friend's nipple; and in the middle of that, she undid Eve's slacks. That was when they stopped sucking her tits and together they pushed her pants to the floor.

Now Eve was standing there in just her panties and sandals, and really blushing! She covered her boobs with a hand-bra, and said, "Isn't it someone else's turn?"

"Not yet," said Paige; and she whisked Eve's panties to the floor on top of her slacks! The redhead pulled Eve's face down a little and they kissed again passionately. Sylvie was behind Eve sliding her hands everywhere.

When she pushed a hand between the auburn-haired woman's legs and fingered her slit, Chad found his voice again, "Holy fuck! Damn! That's looks SO fuckin' hot, girls!"

Paige could feel Eve squirming even though she didn't know what Sylvie was doing. She had one of Eve's breasts in her hand and she was pinching the nipple lightly while they kissed. All of a sudden Eve pushed her away and said, "Okay, it's Paige's turn, Sylvie; help me!"

The Latina looked at Chad and said, "Nude woman #2 coming right up!" Everyone got the giggles and they kept giggling right up to the point where Paige was naked and her two girlfriends stood on either side of her and fastened their lips to her nipples. The giggling stopped abruptly and the moaning started!

"Oh God, yesss!" Paige breathed. "F..fuckkk that feels so amazing! Goddd!" Sylvie's left hand was feeling up her ass, and Eve's left hand was stroking her mons and teasing the top of her slit. Paige's hands were on the back of their heads; she spread her legs a little so Eve's fingers had room to slip into her wet pussy! The redhead's moans turned to groans when Eve began massaging her clit, and through narrowed eyes she saw Chad peel his shirt off so he was naked too.

Sylvie saw Eve frigging their little friend so she worked a finger into the crack of Paige's ass and pushed it into her anus up to the first knuckle. She stopped sucking the redhead's teat and hissed, "How's that you fucking, little slut? Feel good?" and she went back to sucking her tit.

"F..Fuucckk! Oh FFUCCKKK!" Paige was crying out now. "Chad, they're gonna m..make me cum...Oh God, watch me, Chad...they're gonna make me cummm...Fuuccckkk!" Her eyes rolled back in her head and she exploded. Spasm after spasm rolled through her center, and Eve and Sylvie went back to giggling again!

"Who's the easy one, huh Chad?" Sylvie laughed.

"Yeah, well...I think it's your turn, right?" he replied to the fully-clothed Hispanic.

Paige and Eve turned their attention to Sylvie now. They stripped off her top and pants in seconds; Eve reached behind and unhooked her bra. When the brunette's big tits quivered into view, Paige was on them; sucking frantically on the left nipple and pinching and rolling the right one, shaking her tit with it. Eve straightened up behind her and began kissing the side of her neck and playing with her ass cheeks.

Now Sylvie was the one squirming and moaning. She reached up and held to the side of Eve's face and her other hand reached down inside her panties to finger her soaked twat! "Oh yeahhh... Mmm... uunnghhh...uhhhh... fucking bitches! Oh myyy Goddd!"

Chad was playing with his cock now. Out of the corner of her eye, Paige could see he was trying not to be too aggressive with it. She paused her tit-sucking to say, "Don't you dare cum over there, you asshole! At least two of us want that big dick of yours to fuck us today!"

The redhead bent down and pushed off Sylvie's panties and her beautifully trimmed pussy stared her right in the face! It was glistening with moisture and when Paige touched it, Sylvie twitched. Eve was still kissing her neck and ears, but she reached around and cupped the Hispanic's boobs, thumbing her nipples. When Paige pushed her face in there and started licking the brunette's clit, Sylvie yelped, "Fuck! Oh yeah, FUCK!" Her voice sounded strangled and Paige giggled then licked her some more!