Ah...Cuckold again?

Story Info
A conversation between a cuckold and his hotwife.
977 words
43.4k
43
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,964 Followers

This story is the property of the writer Kalimaxos.

I push boundaries and question everything and everyone. All my characters are flawed and have to deal with their own failings. Some rise above their failings, while others do not.

Like real life, it's often a shitshow.

***

Joe: Honey, I'm home. What's for dinner?

Mary: We're having cuckold again...

Joe: But we had that last story.

Mary: I know, hun, but cuckold was on sale today.

Joe: It's on sale every day on Loving wives. Go ahead, bring in the better, bigger man than me. It's all I have to look forward to. I miss the 20th century. A man could be a man then.

Mary: Joe, you are so sexist and insensitive. Put your cock cage on.

Joe: I want to die.

Mary: Joe, I thought you wanted this.

Joe: It sounded better in Literotica Loving Wives. Can't we go back to the way our marriage was?

Mary: After you let me have the benefits of both worlds, single and married? Why would I want to change?

Joe: Because it's not fair to me.

Mary: Too late, Joe. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Joe: Do you think we can have some time together?

Mary: I have a date. You have to prepare me.

Joe: Stepafan or Liam?

Mary: Someone new, my brother in law.

Joe: Garry!

Mary: Yes. Garry. My sister was kind enough to loan him to me for the night. She is busy with her new lover.

Joe: I wish you loaned me to women.

Mary: We agreed. Only I get shared, just like they do on those stories you used to like reading.

Joe: That was before you humiliated me with Jamal and his giant cock. How can I compete with that?

Mary: That is the point. You can't. But you wanted me to do a BBC.

Joe: I regret it.

Mary: I don't... (she laughs)

Joe: I bet.

Mary: You are lucky he didn't make you suck his dick. He told me he usually does that to cuckolds.

Joe: I don't want to suck cocks. I only wanted to see you with a guy once.

Mary: Well, my dear, that one opened the door. It was liberating for me.

Joe: Not to me. I spend most of the time feeling like shit.

Mary: Just be happy that I am happy. It's all that matters.

Joe: Don't you care if I am happy?

Mary: We talked about this. In this new lifestyle you wanted, it's about the wife's satisfaction, self-worth, and contentment, not yours.

Joe: It's embarrassing.

Mary: It's supposed to be.

Joe: Humiliating

Mary: I know. That was the hardest thing for me to do.

Joe: How did you get past it?

Mary: Losing respect for you helped.

Joe: Is this part of the humiliation, or do you actually mean that.

Mary: (smiling) What do you think?

Joe: Both?

Mary: That's my cucky. You are finally getting it.

Joe: Do you have to call me that?

Mary: It's part of that of the course. Me hotwife, you the cuckold. We've been over this before. Where's my hotwife anklet?

Joe: On the center of your dresser, on its stand.

Mary: See. It's the symbol of our new life. Now help me get ready.

Joe: What do I have to do?

Mary: My pussy won't shave itself.

Joe: Anything else?

Mary: Set out my clothes, shoes, and underwear.

Joe: This sucks. I feel useless.

Mary: You have plenty of uses. Wait until I discover them all.

Joe: Just don't have him come over. I can handle strangers, but not family knowing.

Mary: Too late, they know.

Joe: Oh fuck me.

Mary: I might peg you one of these days when I'm feeling generous.

Joe: I feel so privileged.

Mary: See, you are still part of my life. If you are nice, I will let you lick my clit for a while to warm me up.

Joe: At least you don't have other men's cum there for me to eat.

Mary: Actually, I met Jamal for lunch. He let some in there for you. See, he likes you. You should thank him next time by licking his balls.

Joe: At least he shaves them. I hate hair in my mouth.

Mary: Thanks for telling me. I'll bring Geroge over next time you misbehave.

Joe: He laughs at me.

Mary: It's part of the lifestyle.

Joe: Can't we just go back to what we used to be?

Mary: And give up this life? Cucky boy, I hit the lottery with you. You make a lot of money. Take me on vacations and provide a good living. And now, with all these men you so graciously agreed for me to fuck, I am truly a satisfied and happy woman. Only an idiot would give this up.

Joe: What was I thinking?

Mary: You were selfish.

Joe: How?

Mary: You wanted to whore me. To have your own porn star to watch in action. Think about this cucky. You took the woman that was supposed to be yours to have and enjoy and offered her to other men. At first, I thought you were disrespecting me. But after I had Jamal! Well, a girl hasn't lived until she comes on a big thick dick. He reached places in me you can never do.

Joe: I regret it all.

Mary: I don't, and even though I have little respect for you as a man, I want you to know how happy you have made me.

Joe: At least one of us is happy.

Mary: Now you are getting it.

Joe: Have fun on your date.

Mary: Thanks. Now don't forget to clean the house and give me your cockcage key. I'll hold on to that.

Joe: Can't you just kill me?

Mary: I am.


Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,964 Followers
  • COMMENTS
28 Comments
serve_HERserve_HER3 months ago

There are no stars to click. This gets 5!

serve_HERserve_HER3 months ago

For me it was creative, different and HOTT! A hot-Wife's right to happiness at the expense of Her cuck -eloquent! Encore...please do another installment/chit-chat!!

BigDee44BigDee447 months ago

Farce is probably the highest form of comedy, but that does not mean that comedy cannot, does not, carry very serious meaning. To me the meaning of farce is to show clearly and blatantly the falseness of people’s actions. I think this piece has done a good job of that.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson12 months ago

People need to unclench and get a sense of humor.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked in Cabo Wife's fantasy becomes a reality against her husband wishes.in Loving Wives
More Stories