AI Assist: Payback Patrol

Story Info
You're a cop who gets to punish your cheating ex.
4.5k words
3.88
10.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there!

If you're wondering about the title, well, this is an experiment. I wrote this story with the help of an AI.

If you would like to see more, I have a few more stories I could clean up and post. Oh, and thanks to one of my Anonymous readers who provided this story concept! It's a hot one!

PS: This story involves rough public sex, and has a bi ending. The main character, who you're in the shoes of, is also a cop who gets away with a lot, if that's something you're not into given recent real life events. But I remind you, this is fantasy.

There will be an alternate version of this with a straight ending instead, if you prefer. But the overall story will be the same and this one here is the original and my preference.

Why? I'm hella kinky, that's why. I'd be even more kinky than this, but the site won't allow it! Haha!

Enjoy!

*****

The year is 1995. There are no cell phones in your small rural town of Chadron. Basic internet is new and really only available to the local college. Most people around here have never used it. Evidence of police wrongdoing is not as easy to come by as it will be eventually.

You are Deputy Ben Stevens, lead patrol officer of your town's small police force. Your father, Chris Stevens, is the almost retired Police Chief. Your mother, Mona Stevens, is the hot shot district attorney of the county.

Your parents' prestine reputations mean everything to them. This affords you a lot of leeway in your authority, as they will quickly cover up any 'unfortunate incidents'.

Tonight, you catch sight of a vehicle tearing across town at more than twice the speed limit. Finally, some action!

You flip on your lights and siren and give chase!

You follow them out of town as they blow through the one stoplight at main street. They finally pull over for you about a mile later, no doubt on their way to the quaint little airport to the west.

You recognize the plates on the car. It's your ex from a few years back who you caught cheating on you in your own living room with your next door neighbor.

An anger you thought you once overcame rises inside you again as the memories flood back in your mind.

You came home from your shift early that night, to celebrate your anniversary. You opened the front door and saw them both, naked on the couch, bumping uglies. The ultimate betrayal! They saw you but they didn't even stop!

Before you could really think, you raged. You threw both of their bare asses out on the street, yelling the whole time that you'd better never see them again or else! They both left town the next morning, and you haven't heard from them since.

Until now.

Here in front of you is your ex's car. For the past two years, you've wanted nothing more than to get some payback. You've fantasized about all kinds of ways to do it.

You take a long look at yourself in the rearview mirror as you decide how to handle this. You're... stocky? Yes, you've put on weight, but not enough to be considered fat. You have a shaved head and mustache. But you still have 'the most perfect and mouth-watering cock' according to your bitch of an ex who used to crave it.

As you stare at your reflection, a sly grin slowly spreads across your face. Yes, this will be easy. And if it's not, the struggle will be worth it.

You step out of your patrol car and walk slowly up to your ex's, and confirming she is indeed the driver, you tap on her window to have her roll it down. She looks as if she has seen a ghost when she sees you.

It was nearly three years ago when you first met Tanya. And 10 months later when you saw Jack pounding her, you made sure she was gone.

Until now.

"I assume you know why I pulled you over, ma'am?" you say dryly, as if you don't know her. Part of you wishes you didn't.

She gulps and nods, "I should think so. You caught me going way over the speed limit... You won't report this will you?" she says desperately. Her eyes plead forgiveness for her actions yet unsaid.

You take a step closer to her window, purposefully making sure your uniform's bulge is at her eye level, to remind her exactly what she gave up. You hope she craves to have it again like she used to.

"Why shouldn't I, Tanya?" you say sternly, calling her by name and reminding her that the last time she saw you, she was naked and full of another man's spunk. Your tone lets her know she hasn't earned any forgiveness, even after all this time.

She looks down, as her cheeks turn a brighter shade of red than they already are.

"No? We won't even say anything to each other? We can't work this out?" she asks hopefully. "I just got a teaching gig here, you know. I don't want this to be awkward..."

"Oh, you're going to say a lot to me, slut" you interrupt her. "Like what the fuck happened the day you fucked him while I was at work. You know, on our fucking anniversary?!"

She nods her head and sighs, resigning herself.

"I thought so. Now, why don't you start from the beginning, and don't leave out any details" you say menacingly, leaning down to her car window to look determinedly in her eyes.

She licks her lips and begins to tell you everything that transpired on that fateful day.

The story she tells you isn't exactly a pretty one. She admits that she knew it was wrong to cheat on you, but she just couldn't resist. She says it was just supposed to be a one time fling. Your neighbor had been flirting with her all day and wore down her defenses.

He kept saying how his wife was gone for a week too. He was obviously hitting on her and she appreciated the attention. It was almost as if Jack wanted to worship her or something.

So she ended up agreeing to meet him that afternoon. It was supposed to be quick but Jack had trouble keeping it up so it took too long. And then, just when it was finally getting good, well... you know how it ended.

"Why didn't you stop when I caught you?" you ask with a sigh, after a small chuckle finding out that your neighbor wasn't even a good lay for her.

"I was scared shitless when I saw you there! I knew you wouldn't forgive me. Hell, I wouldn't forgive you if I had caught you either. So I figured, I'd better just get what I could while I could.

"That son of a bitch took all afternoon just to get going too! If you and I were gonna be over, I didn't want it to be in vain. If it makes you feel any better, his limp dick didn't even shoot his goo. It just dribbled out a few drops. Ugh!" she explained, exasperated and rolling her eyes at the memories.

"Oh, well thanks for that," you say, rolling your eyes too. "I threw both your sorry asses out naked and you left. What happened?"

She begins to say that she spent the next few days having a miserable time and Jack was a complete prick to her the moment you kicked them to the curb. Not that she wanted to spend any more time around that impotent bastard who was all talk and no walk.

She laughs as she shares her memory of telling Jack that his wife was gone for a week so she could finally get a real man for good dicking. Despite your anger, you end up laughing about that too for a bit.

If you couldn't get vengeance on him, at least she could for you.

"I heard the asshole left you before the night was even over. Didn't even offer you clothes. Your sister said you ended up naked at her place begging her for some" you say, raising an eyebrow. You obviously know the story, but you just want to hear her admit it.

She nods. "That was so humiliating. She made me tell her everything. She sided with you, you know. I think she secretly had a thing for you and was upset I ruined whatever chances she thought she might have been able to have with you."

"Hmm, I didn't realize that. Your sister has always definitely been a hot piece of ass but I couldn't be with her without being reminded of you for sure", you nod.

"Anyway, I was so pissed at you. I thought you'd never speak to me again", Tanya shrugs. "You didn't give me a chance to talk or anything..."

"Pissed at me, whore?! You're the one who cheated on me! You're lucky all I did was throw you out!" you say, slamming the roof of her car.

"Look, I'm sorr-"

You interrupt her again by slamming your fist on the hood of her car.

"You want to make things up to me? Take off your shirt for a start. Throw it in the backseat."

"What?! Why?"

"Do it! Or maybe I should just haul your sorry ass to the county jail and let Big Bertha do it for you? Lord knows she'd love to get her hands on a pretty little thing like you!", you growl.

She stares at you as if you've gone mad. You look her dead in the eyes and see the fear.

"You owe me. You owe us and what we had. You gave your body away to him that night. I don't give a shit if he wasn't worth it to you in the end! Your body was mine, just like mine was yours.

"I want it back. If you want to make it up to me, you know what to do. Otherwise, go sit your worthless ass down in the back of my car and I'll give you a free ride to hell", you say, tapping your fingers on the roof of her vehicle impatiently.

She gulps and slowly begins unbuttoning her shirt. You take you eyes away from her for a second and glance at her tits. They're natural and perky, and you nearly forgot how much you miss them. Her bra isn't anything special either, just a white one with some black designs on it.

She slides off the shirt and tosses it in the back via the rearview mirror. You look at her lasciviously.

"Good girl. I always loved how you'd submit to me, Tanya. I just wish you'd submit to only me."

She looks at the ground at your feet and doesn't say anything.

"I want you to promise me that from now on, as long as you're in this town, the only time you fuck anyone but me is when I ask you to. Otherwise, you only fuck me."

"OK," she says.

"Say it."

"I'll only fuck you."

"Louder."

"I'LL ONLY FUCK YOU!" she screams.

"That's better. Now, have you missed my cock since you left?"

"A bit," she admits.

"Did you want it?"

"YES! I WANTED IT! FUCK!" she yells.

"Well you're going to get it, but you're also going to be punished for your disobedience. Why did you disobey me?"

"I... I don't know! It was just one time! I was scared and he was being nice to me!"

"You didn't think that it might affect your future?"

"I... I'm sorry!"

"Show me you're sorry. Pull out my cock and suck it, Tanya." you say as you step up and rest your waiting, twitching bulge on her car's window sill.

She slowly reaches her hand out and grips the base of your dick. It's now or never.

You grab her hand and put it on your bulge. She gasps when she feels the full weight of it.

"That's for being so disobedient. I know you want it, and if you're a good girl, you'll get to have it again."

She unzips the pants of your uniform and pulls your slab of meat out. She then leans in and kisses the tip of your dick.

"Thank you... for giving it to me..." she says, her big sweet eyes looking up into yours as her hand starts to stroke your length.

Her mouth goes down on you and she begins sucking. She does it so well. Maybe too well. Just like she used to.

You tell her to stop before you lose control of yourself too soon. You order her to get naked there in the driver's seat of her car, and leave her clothes in the back.

As she does that, you look down at your dick and notice that it's fully hard. You can't remember the last time you felt this way. It's more intense than you've imagined. And you both are really starting to get into it.

You back up from her door. "Step out of the car, miss", you command, now in a sexual role play like you used to as you play into being a cop again.

She does so immediately. She's unabashedly turned on as this continues. You can see wetness drip down her thighs.

You continue, "And turn around, exposing your naked body to me for inspection."

As she complies with your sexual order, you notice that her tits look amazing. Her nipples are big and hard, begging to be sucked, but you resist.

"Hands on the roof of the car. Legs spread as wide as they'll go." you order her, smacking her ass. "Good girl. Now, bend over and grab your ankles."

She complies to your order and you smack her ass again before kissing it.

"Don't move."

You stand to the side as a couple cars pass by and let them slow down and take a good long look at her. Just the start of your payback for her cheating.

She starts to stand when she realizes she's been seen.

"No! Stay there!" you shout. You slap her ass again and pull her back, forcing her to grab her ankles again.

You lean down and surprise her when you rim her asshole, shoving your tongue in her forbidden hole. "The bastard you cheated on me with never did this for you, did he, slut?", you grin, taunting her.

She shakes her head and starts to moan, pushing back on your face, which makes you moan against her, vibrating her whole bottom. The adrenaline of getting caught is making you both horny as hell.

"S-stop..." she weakly pleads, knowing it's futile.

You slap her ass again, harder this time, and you shove her against her car. Since she's bent over and grabbing her ankles, you have successfully pinned her back against the door with her head near the ground and her ass high in the air on legs that just won't quit.

"Spread 'em."

Again, she complies with your order and her hands grab her plump ass cheeks, pulling them apart for you. You stick your face in her snatch. You moan into her sweet pussy, and your tongue probes for her honey. It's as intoxicating now as it was years ago.

"Say you're a cheating slut!", you command as you slap her clit.

She starts to say it, but stops. So you slap her clit again, and this time her whole sloshing twat right along with it, before your mouth dives back in.

"Say it!"

"I'm a ch-cheating slut!", she cries out, whimpering and squirming with your every touch.

"Good girl. I'll be keeping these panties after I'm done with you", you say as you eye them in her car beyond her dripping love-hole.

You reach in right under her pussy and through the backseat window. You grab her soaked underwear, and you let them fall to the road with a loud and humiliating splat. To degrade her further, you make her grind herself against your arm as you do that.

"Now scream it out to the whole fucking world!" you say as you finally thrust four fingers in and out of her sloppy slit.

You know this is an old signal to her, an idle threat from back in the day, about how four fingers was close to a fist that she was too scared to let you try. The fantasy of fisting her still excited both of you though, because it was so extreme.

"I'm a chea- cheating slut!" she moans out, losing control and cumming hard on your hand.

You laugh and moan, "Fuck, so good..." You stand up and shove your big hard fuck stick so deep inside her that she ends up on her tipy toes.

"I'm going to make you beg me for it... I'm going to make you CUM over and fucking over..."

You start thrusting in her so roughly that she cries out, "Harder!" as you bang her against the side of her car. You can hear horns honking as cars pass you by, cheering you on.

You grab her by her hair and pull her back up hard into a standing position. Then you shove the four fingers you had up her cunt into her mouth and fuck her face with them. She sucks them as you fuck her cunt.

You pull them out and stick them in her mouth even deeper, "Taste yourself, bitch!" you growl in her ear.

"Please... Fuck... Yes! Yes! Yeeeess! I want you inside me! Fuck my fucking pussy! Please! I want you to put it in my fucking asshole too! I want your cock in my ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Harder! Gape my ass! Give it to me... Fuck! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

You growl, an animalistic sound that scares her. "Scream it out, baby" you demand, and she does so, all over again.

You grab her by her hips and lift her up, carrying her to the hood of your patrol car. You brutally slam her down on it as you continue to fuck her brains out.

"Yes! I want you to scream out 'I'm a cheating fucking asshole who loves to be fucked hard!' I'm going to make you scream it to the fucking world, baby."

You're pounding into her so much that any more talking is ironically impossible for the moment, and the whole car is shaking with your force. She tries to scream out the words you told her too but all that comes are endless moans and gutteral groans.

You're here. You're fucking her, for all the world to see. You've wanted this payback for so long. You're going to make this vengeance last forever. This is just the start.

You pull your cock out of her squirting pussy, and seeing it glistening with her juices, you shove it deep in her ass. Her fingers claw at your back and her legs wrap around your waist. You can feel her whole ass squeeze your cock when you push it deep inside her.

"Fist yourself, whore. I wanna see your cum guzzling cunt swallow your hand." You lean over and smack her ass hard, and she obeys.

"Yes! Fuck! Yeeeesss!" She begins to fist herself as she moans, and you begin to slam your cock in and out.

"God damn! I fucking missed you, baby! We could've had this all this fucking time!" you moan out as your hands grab her breasts and shove them in her face for her to suck.

"I... Me too... I'm sorry, I...", she trails off as her mouth starts sucking on her own tits instead.

"Stop. Don't even apologize. This is how it's gonna be, okay? From now on, you're mine!" You slam your dick deep into her ass.

She starts to scream out, "I want you to fucking fill me with your hot, fiery load! I want you to explode inside my tight, milf ass! I want you... to make me... CUM!"

"Suck your tits, whore! Bite your nipples!"

She does so, greedily. She nearly pulls them off her chest with her teeth, moaning in pain and pleasure. You watch as she then stuffs as much of her milk bag into her mouth with your help, gagging on it like a cock. You can't wait to see the bruises.

The more you abuse her, the louder she screams and the harder she fists herself. She's really getting into the punishment she's decided she's needed the past few years.

"Marry me, baby! Marry me and we can do this all the fucking time!" she cries out. Her eyes widen, surprised at herself for how desperate she is for this punishment. And more for how she doesn't want it to end.

"Oh yeah? All the time, slut? Even when you're at school teaching?" you snarl in her ear as you bite her earlobe.

She screams, "YES! YES I'M A CHEATING SLUT WHO LOVES TO BE FUCKING AROUND! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! HARDER! HARDER!"

"Say I get to fuck you at school! At church! At your parents' place!" you demand as you smack her tits.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yes! I want you to jam your cock into me anywhere and everywhere! Let them all fucking see me take you!" she screams as her whole body shakes. "I'm your whore, Ben! Remind me every fucking day!"

"That's my girl... my good girl." You sigh contentedly at hearing her admission after all this time. You can finally release all your pent up anger and sexual tension with her.

You start to cum hard in her ass but quickly pull out and jump on top of her and shove your spewing cock in her mouth. "Taste your creamy ass pie, whore!" you growl as she furiously fucks her own twat and cums, her mouth vibrating around you.

"I want to taste your cum, baby" she gurgles around your manhood.

You give her a couple last thrusts and release your pent up energy all at once inside her mouth. You collapse on top of her, breathing hard.

You roll over next to her. "Fuck! I guess we're good again. You're forgiven, Tanya."

You look over at her, and you hear a sniffle. You sit up to see her wiping away tears from her eyes.

"Tanya?"

She sniffles again, and then turns away from you.

You try to hug her but then she surprises you, quickly grabbing your handcuffs from your uniform and slapping one on your hand, and the other on the bumper of your patrol car.

12