AI Era: Agent AI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reprogram me?" Alicia looked at Ming in shock, what was Ming thinking?

When Cliff retreated, Ming slipped out of bed and put on a very unsexy quilt robe. It wasn't the robe you'd think a multimillionaire would wear, it was an old, worn, and wonderfully comfortable looking robe, a robe that has been part of Ming's wardrobe for years, a nerd girl's robe. "We have to do something with you. I assume that Boothroyd or Baumgartner will be looking for you, and Q knows all of your moves. And if he's working with Baumgartner that's a big problem. I think you need some new moves."

At breakfast Ming and Cliff mapped out a strategy to "reprogram" Alicia, to upgrade her nanobots, to program in firearms and blade weapons, two items that Boothroyd avoided while training Alicia, and to get her a new martial arts trainer because while taekwondo is a great martial art, Boothroyd has spent a lifetime becoming an expert at it. Alicia needs a new style that will unnerve Boothroyd and everyone he's told about Alicia's skills.

Finally, Ming wrote a figure on a slip of paper and left it on the table. "This isn't free, there's a price involved..."

Actually, Alicia expected this, Ming isn't rich because she inherited the proceeds of a crime family, she's rich because she took those proceeds and created a transportation and high-tech empire that has caused Elon Musk to say, "Why didn't I think of that?" on several occasions. Alicia grabbed the scrap of paper and looked at the figure. There were a lot of zeros in that figure. "I don't know if I can ever pay that off..."

Ming sighed and looked at Cliff and they both shook their heads. "Abbie, all this we've been planning, I see this as an investment, but I'm not going to invest in an unknown value, nor am I going to invest all of this in a contractor. I need a commitment. That number would be your pay if you signed on as the head of the investigative services of Long Air Services."

Alicia looked at the figure again, all those zeroes beckoned to her. "How many years would I have to work to earn this figure?"

"Abbie, that's the annual salary. That also includes..."

"SOLD!" cried Alicia before Ming could say anything more.

*~~~~*~~~~⁰~~~~*~~~~*

For the next two weeks Ming and Alicia worked together to recreate LAS Inspection Services. Originally built years ago it was an auditing firm, but with Alicia in charge their primary goal was to dig for business links to the underworld in an effort to choke people like Hans Stavros Baumgartner and the remains of the late General Long's army out of business, steal their money, and protect Ming's assets.

Alicia was invaluable to the effort, their first customer after her addition to the group, a farm and garden supplier, was found to be a pipeline of illegal drugs coming into the US, and it had ties to Baumgartner. Alicia found all of that in just three days of searching. Her work with the DEA and Homeland taught her where to look and now that the governmental shackles were off, she could conduct an investigation the way she wanted to.

Alicia believes in Al Capone's Law: You can go a long way with a smile, but you can go a lot farther with a smile and a baseball bat.

Ming didn't mind Alicia's "creative" methods of questioning; when links to Baumgartner or some other crime syndicates were found, she encouraged Alicia to find the source. The guys that Alicia beat the crap out of all lived, but they were left wondering why she called them "Sid." The only people that didn't like it, other than the targets who found themselves in a body cast, was the FBI. The official story was that they didn't like Alicia ruining their undercover operations, but when Alicia's report hit the top tier of the FBI, a large number of agents retired suddenly.

*~~~~*~~~~⁰~~~~*~~~~*

The nanobot upgrade is an interesting process, an IV bag full of the little machines is connected to the recipients' PICC line, a Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter. The PICC is a long, thin tube that's inserted through a vein in the arm and passed through to the larger veins near the heart, it's a permanent line, so when taking an IV they don't have to get poked with a big needle every time they need an upgrade. The IV bag is hung on a rack, connected to the PICC and about an hour later all the nanobots are now in the recipients' bodies. Over the course of the next eight hours the nanobots move to their desired location and the old bots are flushed out through the kidneys. Once in place the nanobots join the internal network where they receive their instructions and get to work. That is supposed to be the extent of the internal network, but in the course of the next 12 hours the nanobots link to each other on their internal network and become a "hive mind" which becomes self-aware and is the AI that the Russian doctors at the Archuleta Mesa refuse to acknowledge exists.

Not only do Alicia and Ming's AIs exist, but they are also "friends" and communicate with each other. When Alicia is on an investigation, Ming finds out the information at the same time that Alicia does, a bonus that shows its worth during tense meetings with the board of directors of companies that they are investigating. When Ming receives information that would change the course of an investigation, Alicia knows about it instantly in the field. But there's a downside. Alicia and Ming no longer had any emotional privacy when it came to each other.

The day after their recent upgrades was when their AIs were most "chatty" with each other. As their new nanobots settled in and downloaded their "marching orders" there wasn't much Alicia and Ming could do outside of normal day-to-day activities. Once the new nanobots were in place the AIs started to resynch and it was an intense process for the nanobots and their AIs, and the two AIs coordinated with each other which made the process easier for both of them.

Although Alicia and Ming aren't part of the process, the day was exhausting for them, and Alicia lay in bed tossing and turning. It was the same old thing, Cliff and Ming were making love and their lovemaking was keeping Alicia awake. It's not the sex that's keeping Alicia awake, it's Ming's inability to achieve orgasm. Ever since Ming and her fiancé were locked in the trunk of a car then sent hurtling down the side of a mountain her ability to cum, went. Ming still enjoys the sex, but now it's like reading erotica, it gets her all worked up, but it's not enough to reach orgasm.

Alicia could feel Ming's pain over this. Cliff did everything right, he was a skillful and gentle lover, but she couldn't cum, and he was blaming himself which made it worse. Ming tried to convince him that it wasn't his fault which compounded his guilt even more. And Alicia could feel the whole thing through her AI which made it bad for the three of them. Ever since the most recent nanobot upgrade their AIs have been more in sync with each other than ever and the two could know what each other is feeling.

After an evening of failed love making by Ming and Cliff, Alicia lay on her side watching the door and sure enough, it slowly opened. Like a child that was scared of a bad dream and is now shyly looking for comfort, Ming peeked into Alicia's room. Alicia simply raised the corner of her blanket as a signal to join her and Ming smiled that 1000 watt smile that Alicia has grown to love and slipped into bed with her.

As they snuggled close and let their AIs electronically mingle Alicia said, "Another bad night." It wasn't a question.

"I don't know what is wrong with me, I was able to cum with Kevin, why not Cliff?"

"Probably because Cliff isn't Kevin. You know, you called out Kevin's name again tonight."

"I did?" Ming now fought to hold back the tears of embarrassment and sorrow for hurting Cliff's feelings.

"I think he's used to it," said Alicia not realizing how close to the truth she was. "Try this, next time he goes down on you, call out my name." It didn't get the laugh she was hoping for.

Ming was silent for a long time. Finally, she said, "Maybe I shouldn't be here," and she started to get out of the bed. However, she couldn't go, Alicia's arm and her own AI wouldn't let her leave. "I'm afraid," whispered Ming.

"Please, stay with me," whispered Alicia.

"Why?" whispered Ming staring off into the night.

"You call me Abbie. Only people that like me call me Abbie."

Ming rolled over in Alicia's arms and they lay face to face studying each other's eyes. "What do people that love you call you?" Ming whispered.

After a long pause Alicia whispered, "I don't know, I don't think I ever met anyone like that."

Ming looked into Alicia's eyes and saw the years of sorrow there that were hidden in her eyes, like how her own sorrow stays hidden. She took a nervous breath and said, "We call you Abbie too." Their lips gently met, both women marveling at how soft and sweet the kiss was.

When their lips parted, they again looked deep into each other's eyes, Alicia's blue eyes and Ming's deep brown eyes mingled and searched each other for the sister they wished to find, and they found something else, something deeper. Before they realized it their lips were pressing together again, gently, sweetly. Now their tongues began to search out for each other, gently, their arms slowly wound around each other, pulling themselves tight to each other. As their kiss reached a conclusion, Ming noticed a rhythmic shuddering from Alicia... she was holding it back, but she was crying. "What's wrong?"

With a stifled cry, Alicia turned over. She didn't expect this, and Ming didn't deserve it either. Looking back on her life Alicia realized that she wasn't worthy of Ming. Ming was a brilliant scientist, skillful businesswoman, and the ruthless leader of her empire. Alicia's only skill was curiosity, she sees herself as a tough, nosey slut. If she can't dig up the information she needs, she'll fuck someone who will give her the information. She felt Ming's delicate arm snake around her. "Abbie," Ming whispered. "Don't shut me out... what ever I did, I'm sorry."

"No, it's not you. It's me. I'm not..." Alicia felt movement then she was rolled onto her back. She opened her eyes and Ming was peering down at her.

"Please, don't shut me out," pled Ming. "Like I said, if you want to go outside and jump, I'll jump with you."

"That's not it," said Alicia. She rolled on to her back and pulled Ming close, it felt so good to have Ming curl up next to her and feel Ming's head resting on her shoulder. "This is so nice, so peaceful, and you're so beautiful... I'm just not..."

Ming stopped her with a little kiss. "Me too." A tear fell from Ming's cheek dropped onto Alicia's cheek. "Don't shut me out... too much has happened to bring us together." She gave Alicia a smile and she kissed the tear away. "Let's stop asking why, let's stop trying to break away, let's just start enjoying each other."

That's when it hit Alicia, she hasn't been able to enjoy sex since her days as a USN seal when sex was a celebration, a reminder that you made it home. After that, when she joined the agency sex was simply currency exchanged to get what ever information she was trying to obtain. She and Sid exchanged sex to get what they wanted, she got a man to tell her he loves her, he exchanged sex to get a woman to feed to Baumgartner.

She held Ming close and reminded herself, even though Ming was cute, smart, and innocent in the ways of espionage, she's also ruthless. The cabin in New Mexico taught her that. Before Alicia could respond she found Ming kissing her gently, eagerly. She responded to Ming's kisses, but she pushed the scarred beauty up and said, "Have you ever made love to a woman?"

Ming suddenly looked shocked; the thought had never occurred to her. Alicia could see the gears in Ming's mind churning as she considered the question and the myriad of possible answers. Finally, she brightly smiled and answered, "just me."

Alicia started laughing and said, "Yeah, it's kind of like that, but not as lonely." Laughing they both kissed and rolled over and Alicia began to wrestle Ming out of her night gown. "Why do you wear this thing?" The cotton nightgown was easily twenty years old, worn threadbare, and clearly the nightgown of a nerd girl.

"I like it," Ming giggled.

Alicia gently stroked Ming's skin with her fingertips and her boss giggled and curled up in a ball. "Honey, are you sure you want to do this?"

Ming looked at her on the edge of tears, terrified that Alicia would reject her. She finally said, "Make love to a woman? I'm not sure... make love to you? Yes, most definitely..." she clutched Alicia's arm and pleaded, "Please... don't say no." She reached up to one of Alicia's large, dangling breasts and clutched it and squeezed it like a shopper testing the ripeness of a fresh melon. The look on her face was priceless.

Alicia tried not to make faces but the feeling of Ming's small hand on her breast, squeezing, kneading was delightful, so much so that her eyes rolled back in her head and she groaned as she sagged to the mattress. "Ohmygod that's incredible," groaned Alicia as Ming began suckling on her breast, "where did you learn to do this?"

"I always thought that if I had boobs, this is what I would like."

"Oh dear GOD!" cried Alicia, "my compliments to your surgeons!" She held Ming's mouth to her breasts and writhed under the attention of her lips, tongue, and teeth. She finally pulled Ming off of her breast and panted, then pulled Ming's mouth up to her hers and they kissed long and passionately. "Dear god honey, where did you learn to do that?"

Ming gave an embarrassed shrug. "I just did what I like done to me." A look of confusion crossed her face. "What do my surgeons have to do with this?"

The horror of being maimed and mutilated, her breasts savaged by those... animals... Alicia fought back a wave of nausea and said, "I thought I'd never feel anything like that ever again."

"That was mostly the nanobots," said Ming softly. "The surgeons put the pieces in place, the nanobots made the connections."

"I like what you did," sighed Alicia as she kissed Ming's smooth, silky shoulders. "I haven't felt that good in... forever." The only flaw in Ming's skin on her delicate shoulder was the surgical scars to replace her shoulder joint that was shattered in the trunk of the car as she bounced and tumbled down the side of Mt. Zion. "You are so beautiful," Alicia whispered between kisses. Ming whimpered something and as Alicia kissed her way to Ming's delightful little breasts she said, "Don't hold back, tell me what's in your heart."

Ming drew in a deep shuddering breath, "I'm so broken up, I'm just a quad who was given some borrowed time." She looked so heartbroken that Alicia almost wept with her.

"Me too," Alicia said as she kissed Ming's tears away. "But you gave us some more time to walk. Let's enjoy the days you gave us, and when we end up in a wheelchair..." they looked at each other knowing that it would happen eventually, "we'll have Cliff and Mac serve us blender drinks and shrimp cocktails."

"What?" giggled Ming. "Shrimp cocktails?" The thought of their security specialist, Jim "Mac" McDonald, six foot six inches, two hundred and fifty pounds of solid muscle feeding her and Alicia shrimp on toothpicks was hilarious. Jim was huge, black as coal, and he loved to laugh. His sense of humor was legendary, as was his ferocity when he was protecting his boss and her company. The biggest shrimp Ming had ever seen would still look tiny in Mac's massive hands. Then her smile faded. "When I have to go back in the wheelchair, I will jump."

"I'll jump with you," said Alicia as she began kissing her way down Ming's torso kissing closer and closer to her neatly groomed pussy. Her lips and gentile kisses moved lower and lower, all the while murmuring her pet name for Ming, "baby."

"I've never been with a woman before," gasped Ming as Alicia kissed her sensitive inner thighs.

Alicia paused and looked at her, their eyes met. "I have," said Alicia as she gently kissed Ming's ebony pubic hair. "I've had many women, but it was always business." She began kissing closer and closer to Ming's pussy, "I never wanted any of them." She began to plant gentle kisses on Ming's pussy, "you're the only woman I've ever wanted."

When Alicia's lips touched Ming's pussy, Ming went out of her mind. The sensation was so different from Kevin or Cliff or the boys she knew as an undergrad, they were all stumbling and fumbling, Alicia knew what she was doing. Her tongue wriggled and tickled and touched nerve endings causing the nanobots to go crazy trying to fulfill sensations that she was striving to generate. "Abbie... please don't..." she gasped.

Alicia stopped and looked up at Ming's beautiful almond shaped dark brown eyes and said the words that have been stirring in her heart for weeks... longer. "Long Yu Ming... wo ai ni."

Ming whimpered, tears filled her eyes, no one has told her "I love you" in so long, never the General, never her sitters or teachers. She tried to respond but the words caught in her throat. "I... I..." she looked so sad and confused!

Alicia propped herself up on her elbows and looked up at Ming and said, "Baby, it's ok. You tell me I Love You, every time you call me Abbie." A look of relief washed over Ming; this woman knew her so well! "Now lay back and enjoy the ride," said Alicia as she returned to peppering Ming's pussy with gentle kisses.

Ming's pussy was delightful, she smelled of the sweet hay of Alicia's youth and she could spend a week right here worshiping Ming's pussy. She urged Ming's legs apart and with a sigh Ming opened her legs wide, offering herself up to Alicia.

As Alicia gently licked and probed Ming's pussy, Alicia noticed a tension building in herself. Not unusual but... she was damaged beyond repair down there... what's going on? She opened Ming up gently with her thumbs exposing Ming's tiny swollen clit and she gently licked it. A sudden shock of sexual lightning shot through her at the same time Ming gasped and shuddered. She licked Ming again and the same thing happened. Somehow Ming's AI was mirroring the sensations, reflecting them back at Alicia. With every lick of Ming's pussy, Alicia was feeling it like she was licking her own pussy.

Talk about incentive!

Ming was trying to hold Alicia's head gently, but her attempts to be gentle went out the window as the tensions built in her. This was more than poor Cliff could ever do... Poor Cliff... Ming's fingers wound in Alicia's hair unconsciously and she held Alicia in place as now Alicia slid a finger into her.

Reaching deep, Alicia now added a second finger into Ming's tight pussy, and at the same time Alicia felt the fingers inside her own pussy, she felt lips and tongue stimulating her clit! Their AIs were mirroring Ming's passions to Alicia, and it was such a mind melting experience. Alicia wanted to do this slowly and gently, to build Ming up to a sweet climax, but now she's building herself up also and she couldn't hold back. She squealed and squeaked her passion into Ming's pussy as she felt what Ming was feeling. She couldn't hold back and soon she let out the most unladylike growl and neared an orgasm like she hasn't had in years.

"Abbie..." Ming gasped, "it's too much..." she planted her tiny feet on the mattress and let her hips take over. Her hips raised pushing her pussy into Alicia's ravenous mouth as Alicia suckled on Ming's clit and finger fucked her to ecstasy.

For both of them the sensations were overwhelming. Alicia isn't sure if Ming has ever had a proper orgasm in her life, and she should hold back and be gentle, but there's no way. Alicia had given up on ever having a sex life a year ago, she wasn't going to hold back now.

1...345678