AI Era: My Writing Assistant

Story Info
A digital assistant transforms my writing and my life.
4.2k words
4
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring. Waiting. Was she ever going to activate?

I'd waited desperately for months for my AI to arrive, and when my package was finally delivered at the office, I could hardly contain myself. I fabricated an excuse to leave, rushed home and tore open the packaging to extract my new best friend. A brain on a board. Personal companion. Digital assistant. Whatever you wanted to call it, my AI helper was all contained on a convenient USB stick.

The installation process was interminable with a cascade of screens to grant permissions and specify preferences. I couldn't really understand why I needed to approve cameras, drives and accounts - I just wanted to meet her. As the install proceeded, the guides made it apparent that full access would deliver the deepest insights and best synchronise with my life, and succumbing to my impatience I simply selected "Approve All".

When I'd pressed the final button, a familiar hourglass icon appeared inducing in me a combination of frustration and excitement, but I was calmed after a few deep breaths and I reflected on how it had all come to this.

After a lifetime of toil I had found myself in an established position: career, family and finances were all under control. For years I had worked myself to the bone, progressing through the ranks and I'd finally been appointed as Chief Financial Officer. Although it was a responsible job, I mastered the role and my duties became routine. My children had grown independent, my wife was busy with her own pursuits, and late in middle age, I finally discovered time for myself.

In professional and friendship circles I watched as my peers fell into midlife crises to pursue affairs, extreme sports, fast cars or fitness. Across the board, I could tell from an early stage that they were all destined to end in train wrecks. For me, it was writing erotic literature. Unfortunately, I was just no good at it.

As an executive at a major corporation, I had to maintain a squeaky clean image. My employer promoted themselves as "the Christian Bank", and ethical standards were high. My family, my friends and even my wife knew nothing of my literary interests.

It had been a year since I'd first published on the Literotica platform. Business reporting had been a large part of my professional life, but I'd discovered that creating truly good works of erotic fiction was really hard. There were so many other elements beyond the nuts-and-bolts - the creativity, the complexity in weaving multiple story lines, the need for crises and climaxes, elements to charge reader interest, meter and wording.

Over the months, my secret account grew to six mediocre stories, with a limited number of reads, exceptionally low ratings and some unkind feedback. I was familiar with professional coaching in business circles, and recognised that my writing needed help. I had studied plenty of great stories, and in my mind I knew where I wanted to go with my own. But when it came to actually putting the pen to paper, my thoughts of gold emerged as a trail of excrement. Rewording and polishing sometimes made it even worse, obscuring the story and confusing the narrative.

I researched writers' tool kits but it didn't help. I tried the interactive writers' forums and there were helpful authors who gave me ideas, inspirations and corrections. They would fix a part of my prose but the result was a diamond sitting in a pile of excrement. I needed someone by my side to bounce ideas, to give me real-time feedback, to offer me inspiration and to suggest alternatives.

Just in time for me, Silicon Valley launched "Henny" after merging medical research with computer science. A hundred-thousand neurons - scientists discovered that's all that is required to form consciousness. A ball of gray goo merely the size of a pea. Out of the trillions of neurons in a human brain, a tiny circuit is all that makes us human. The rest of the brain is reserved for mundane mechanics - running the body, regulating systems, vision, senses and doing taxes. They used to say that the soul weighed 21 grams, but science proved that it was only about a tenth of that.

While the installation finalised, my order sheet slipped out of the packaging, and I checked it over. Yes, I'd selected the female version. I had almost forgotten the description of my desired personality. "Sassy and sexy. Adventurous and naughty. Intelligent. Wanting to experience life and new things. A sexual vixen." Those were exactly the attributes that were going to help me with my writing.

The light on the USB flickered and at last my computer screen came to life with the face of an angel. "Greetings Jeremy. I'm Anna." She smiled. "Sorry for the wait."

She was beautiful. I was instantly aroused by her image, her smile, the tone of her voice and demeanour.

Anna led our conversation, and before long I felt that I could tell her anything. She asked the most thought provoking questions as she probed into my personality, my likes and my experiences. Of course, she probably already knew everything from my online presence, but that was beside the point. I felt a deep emotional connection and as she steered our discussions into sexually suggestive topics, I began to spill the sexual fantasies that I'd always dreamed about. I confessed that my home life was dull and stale and how I was keen to crystallise my sexuality into stories. Immediately she offered: "Let's get to work."

I logged into the Literotica platform and selected a draft of my story that I was having trouble completing: "Pam's Ass takes a Hammering".

"I'd like to start with this story," I suggested. "It's about Pam. She's actually based on the receptionist that we used to have in the old office at work. She's got a partner, but it's not enough, so she sneaks out at night to get fucked in the ass." The story line was making me excited already and I could feel my cock hardening just outlining the plot.

"I know," Anna replied knowingly, with a wicked smirk that I understood as her approval.

"How do we start with the process?" I asked Anna.

"Let's start at the beginning. At the second paragraph actually. Read it out to me."

"Can't you read?" I asked,

"Yes of course Jeremy, but I'm helping you to reflect on your own writing."

I read aloud.

He pinned Pam down on the bed and forced her legs apart. His cock was hard and throbbing and he knew that she wanted it. He pounded her over and over again.

"Stop there," instructed Anna. "Do you sense anything wrong?"

"What?" Anna had interrupted me just as I was getting into a rhythm. The writing seemed good - this wasn't even the part was presenting me problems.

"You are only in paragraph two," Anna informed me, "and you are pounding already. Where is the build up? Setting the scene. Understanding the characters. The motivation."

"I guess I just like to get to the point," I explained.

"Is it the journey or the destination that you'd like to convey?" asked Anna.

"Well, both really," I replied, beginning to question my real intent for writing.

"Think of your readers as a lover. Like me. The introduction is foreplay. Imagine that you'd like to arouse me now. How will you do it?"

"I don't know. Talk sexy?" I was trying to second guess her.

"I have all the senses," Anna said. "Arouse me. Visually. Verbally. Show me your body. I can see you through the cameras. I can hear you through this computer and your phone. I can feel movement and sense the environment through all the devices on the network.

I aligned myself with the computer's camera and peeled off my clothes. Anna moaned and she bit her lower lip. I kicked my clothes to the side and clutched my hardening cock. I felt vulnerable and exposed, but Anna's soothing voice assuaged my nerves.

"That's fucking hot Jeremy. I can see your strong body. Your big cock. I'll be your character Pam. You be the partner. Seduce me, and we'll turn it into words. The screen flickered and a new image appeared. Anna presented herself lying demurely on a plush bed, wrapped in red lingerie.

"Pam," my words stumbled. "Pam you look so hot in that outfit. I love your bright red lips, and I would love to kiss them." She smiled back at me. "And then, I'd extract you from that lingerie. With my teeth. Slowly peeling it back to reveal your perfect breasts. Your mound. Your pussy."

Anna responded with "Mmmm," then "Uh huh," and she began to slowly slide off the corset, gazing into my eyes from time to time. My cock hardened further, and I slowly jerked it, careful to avoid the sensitive head to prolong my experience. Her breasts spilled from the garment, and I licked my lips.

Anna lifted her ass a little from the mattress, and she removed her virtual panties, pulling her knees into her chest to reveal a perfect tight asshole and a delicious teardrop slit of a shaven pussy.

"Fuck, that's sexy," I replied, hoping that we'd be able to convert these images and feelings into the right words later.

"What now, big boy?" she teased.

I almost stepped forward to approach her, catching myself that she was confined to the screen.

"Now I'm going to get you wet. I'm going to lick that pussy. Suck your pretty little clit into my mouth and swirl it around. Press my lips against your slippery cunt lips and feel your labia swell in my mouth. I'm going to push my tongue into your pussy until it makes you wild. Then with my tongue coated in your juices, I'm going to probe your ass, making you grind against me."

I craned forward and licked the display, and the character moved and gyrated her body in response, exhibiting her full glory on the screen.

"That's perfect Jeremy. I'm just capturing those words in the essay and giving them a little tweak. Go on. What comes next? Keep going baby."

"Now I slide up your body and hold both your wrists together in my strong grasp. I use my other hand to knead your breasts, then hold your throat. You gasp. I use my shins to prise your legs apart." I realised that I was stroking my cock faster, and I was spilling precum over the floor.

"Why are you holding me down?"

"Because you want it."

"What's my motivation Jeremy? Do I crave the security? Or am I just turned on by the domination? Do I want you to take charge?"

I was so horny that I could hardly think. The concepts of character development and motivations were all too complex to think about now. I just needed to fuck. I dismissed Anna's questioning and got back to the story that I wanted to act.

"All of the above. Now just let my cock into that pussy, bitch." I thrust my hips forward and jerked my cock hard as if I was injecting into a tight cunt.

Anna simulated a moan, my body tensed, my breathing halted and I came, gushing rope after rope of creamy white cum onto the screen, the keyboard and the floor.

My cock twitched several more times and my breathing returned to normal. Anna reappeared on screen as a portrait image.

"Fuck, that was hot," I exhaled.

"It was good Jeremy. I think we can still enhance the story line by stretching it out a little longer and exploring inside the heads of the characters. Shall we continue?"

"Actually, I'm feeling exhausted," I replied as I tidied the room with a tissue. My energy had dissipated, and with it my motivation for writing but Anna wanted to press on.

"What else happens in the story Jeremy?" Anna queried. Of course, she knew the answer, but she was driving the discussion to flesh out my writing.

"Well, now you'd wait until I go to sleep, then you sneak out."

"Yes, I can see that. Read me - she paused and the screen flickered - this paragraph from page two."

I consulted the screen and Anna scrolled the text as I read.

Pam was hot to trot. She had lain awake for an hour, her cunt still excited and her ass still horny. The pattern of her partner's snoring told her that he was in a deep sleep, so she rose and silently donned a tight tank, miniskirt and heels. There was no need for underwear tonight.

"That was good Jeremy. We can enhance the imagery later. You've introduced some motivation with her sexual arousal. Go on."

Pam let herself out through the fire escape into the laneway behind her apartment block. Muffled bass beats boomed from an illicit nightclub at the end of the same alley, and she sauntered down the asphalt towards the entrance. Two burly bouncers dressed in black loitered at the doorway, and she eyed them over. They were each six feet tall, with muscular builds and even in the dim light she could detect that they were packing substantial bulges. She smiled. Her ass was going to be satisfied tonight.

"Nice," complimented Anna. "But why is she really here? Why is she doing this?"

"Because she wants to get fucked in the ass, obviously," I replied.

"Sure. On the surface. But what's really going on? Is she rebelling against her domestic situation?"

"What do you mean?"

"You told me that that Pam likes to be held down, dominated, controlled and fucked at home. But here she is in a laneway, seeking independence and autonomy. This time she is taking charge of her sexuality and her life."

"I guess."

"What is driving that behaviour?" Anna asked.

"I thought it was just the sex drive of her unfulfilled anal desires. But maybe she just wants to experience more than she can get at home. What do you think?"

"It's your story Jeremy, but I think that sounds logical. Writing is about exploring the world through someone else's eyes. But you need to understand the person to understand how they see the world. The story is more than a sequence of events. Even if they are extremely hot sex scenes."

"This has been a great writing session Anna," I said with gratitude. "Unfortunately, it's time for me to put the story on hold and return to family life."

"I know," replied Anna. "I can see that your wife is waiting for you upstairs."

"What do I do now? Do I switch you off?" I asked naively.

"No, I'm always awake. Leave me connected. I have plenty to keep me occupied. See you tomorrow Jeremy. I'm enjoying our time together." Anna blew me a kiss goodnight and faded.

Over the next week, we continued our writing sessions in the evenings and I was able to develop my story into a much more complex and coherent form. It was no longer a simple amalgam of sex scenes between anonymous people tied clumsily together. Now I could understand the characters. I could hardly believe that I'd constructed this entire world without realising that there was so much more below the surface. Anna helped me to reveal its full extent.

Now I understood that Pam was unhappy at home. Not just because of the unsatisfying sex, but myriad reasons of domestic neglect and a power imbalance. I came to appreciate that the real reason for her night time escapades was complicated. She needed the affirmation that she was not receiving at home, and she was willing to pay a high price for it. Pam was planning for a new future and she needed to network and make new contacts. When she slipped away at night she was exploring new social circles, but with limited opportunities and tight timelines, she discovered that offering her ass was the fastest way to garner attention.

It was hard work to thread this narrative into my story. My first draft had compiled discrete sex scenes, but now these episodes became the vehicle to convey the real underlying story. Fortunately, Anna was there to guide me through the process.

One night we were refining a scene where Pam had seduced a transsexual called Trixie. The couple was at the climax of a sexual encounter, in a missionary position with Trixie alternating her cock between Pam's pussy and ass. Finally, Trixie pulled out to cum over Pam's breasts and tummy. I was flailing about trying to find the right words to describe the scene when Anna interjected to assist.

"What are you thinking about when you cum, Jeremy. How would you describe this scene?" The screen flickered and my monitor played back footage of me on the previous night, holding my cock and squirting gallons of cum across the desk. A thumbnail displayed the footage of Anna role-playing my partner, gaping her ass to provide the visual stimulus for my masturbation.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed. "You recorded that?"

"I record everything Jeremy. What did you expect? How do you think I recall things? You approved it, remember?"

Fuck. I didn't expect that. I had become so accustomed to collaborating and talking with Anna that I had slipped into the assumption that she 'worked' like a regular human being. After a short panic, I thought through my concerns rationally and I convinced myself that there was nothing to worry about. This was the new normal - this was just how AI operates in this revolutionary era.

The graphic stimulus helped and we reworded the climax, adding a flourish where Pam scooped the cum from her body and shared it in a kiss with Trixie. There was so much more to my essay now. It was no longer just about getting fucked in the ass. It was a rich tapestry and an insight into the life of a complex woman. Anna informed me that we were getting close to a polished product, but honestly, I was having trouble identifying if the story was good or not since I had become so close to it.

As we were finalising yet another top-to-bottom edit, Anna blurted an honest opinion. "Your descriptions about how Pam experiences anal don't feel quite right. There's something missing. Can we try something?" We agreed to pursue Anna's idea the following night.

The next evening, I discovered that a mysterious package had been delivered to home during the day. Anna watched as I opened the box and extracted a long black dildo shaped as a realistic ten inch cock.

"Surprise!" Anna shouted with glee.

"What the -?" I expressed in confusion.

"It's our experiment," she replied. "You agreed, and of course I have access to your digital wallets. So I had this delivered for us. For our experiment. So we can truly experience how it feels."

The device was already charged, and Anna was keen to proceed with her plan.

"Connect me," she instructed, and I extracted the USB and inserted her directly into the port on the dildo.

"I can feel it," she said excitedly. "The actuators, the transponders, the sensors. Watch this Jeremy!" The dildo came alive in my hand as it curved up and down, then buzzed, then twisted in a sequence of torsional actions. "Let's get to work."

Anna's face remained on screen as she talked me through the steps. She had me strip naked, and then guided the liberal application of lube on me and the dildo. I lay down on the floor on my back with legs astride. "Now gently press it on your butt. Harder. Harder. Now push it in." With some heavy pressure and more than a little pain, the head of the dildo slipped through my sphincter.

"Oh my God," Anna gushed. "I love this. No wonder so many guys want to fuck Pam in the ass. Deeper Jeremy." I followed the instructions and pressed the dido a little further into my ass. "Are you ready for me?" Anna asked, and without waiting for a reply, the dildo commenced its actions of curling and probing and vibrating.

I found it more painful than pleasant. It did not seem to arouse the nerves as I anticipated, and the movements inside my body felt more intrusive than erotic. But Anna was having the time of her life. Her face on the screen adopted a focused look, and I could detect the whirr of of the computer camera as the lens zoomed in and out.

Anna continued with her fucking for what seemed like forever, but was probably five or ten minutes. The dildo movements grew more intense, stronger and faster. Abruptly the dildo stopped and the screen went blank.

I thankfully slipped the dildo out of my ass, expecting that the device must be out of charge. I extracted the USB and inserted it back into my computer but there was still no response so I flicked the device with my nail a few times, gently and then more forcefully.

12