AI Era: The C Word

Story Info
A wife's lover taunts her husband.
6.7k words
3.37
7.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on with you guys?" their daughter Tenisha says. "I'm getting this weird vibe between you lately."

Siting at the breakfast nook table, Caine stares at his wife Ava's back as she stands before the kitchen sink, rinsing the French knife she used to cut orange slices for their sixteen-year-old daughter. Rather than answer their daughter, he waits to see what answer Ava will come up with.

Fucking slut.

Without turning around so they can see her face and maybe reveal her guilt, Ava says, "We're fine, honey. Hurry up and finish eating so you don't miss the bus. I've already had to take you to school once this week."

Caine wonders if Ava doesn't want to take Ten to school today because today is one of her days to fuck her lover. Apparently his wife doesn't do her dirt on a schedule, so he never knows when it's going to happen again. He just knows it will.

After Ten has left for school, Ava loads the dishwasher, maybe keeping herself busy so she doesn't have to look him in the eye. Caine picks up his phone. Ava will assume he's checking the news or weather app before going to work. He isn't. He navigates to his phone's messages and opens a message he received on Sunday night. Today is Thursday.

The message is from a man who identifies himself only as C. Over the past two weeks Caine has received three messages from C. Those messages knocked his world off its axis and changed everything he thought he believed to be true about his life. The message Caine is rereading for the umpteenth time is the most recent one from C:

Hey Caine, so this time she told me she wanted me to fuck her like a dog. To be more specific, she said she wanted me to use her pussy like she was a bitch in heat. Pretty hot, huh? If you check out the attached video (I know you will) you'll see she was serious. Right now she's on the edge of the bed, naked, of course, on her knees and elbows with her face down and her ass up like...well, like a bitch in heat, needing a dick in her fever hot cunt. Begging for it, man. I'm about to go give it to her. Bro, I can't believe you haven't confronted her yet. Okay, I'm going to go shoot a load or two deep in your wife's hot hole before she starts screaming at me to come fuck her. She begs like a dog too. She's really cute when she begs.

C

Ava is almost finished loading the dishwasher. Next she'll ask him if he wants her to make him lunch today to take to work or if he'll go out to eat somewhere. Caine makes sure his phone's volume is on mute, then opens the video he received on Sunday, of his wife of eighteen years getting fucked by another man.

==========

Just like the two previous videos, this one was shot in a bedroom somewhere. There's a king-sized be with a brass headboard, a dresser, a chest of drawers and nightstands of some dark wood. The floor is hardwood, with a few expensive-looking area rugs positioned next to the bed and around the room like a series of islands on a wooden ocean. There are two windows on the same wall. Their curtains are open, the blinds pulled up. Beyond the windows Caine can see the roof of a brick building that must be across the street. There is a billboard on the roof of that building, colorfully painted in shades of red, orange, and yellow, advertising the premier of yet another superhero movie, this one about the character called Firestarter. Firestarter can set anything or anyone on fire just by staring at it or them. Caine thinks that logically that power is more suitable for a supervillain. Caine thinks if Firestarter were real, with that kind of power he would be a villain rather than a hero.

Ava is on the side of the bed, like her lover said, on her knees and elbows, face down and ass up toward the camera. Caine can't see her face, but after being together eighteen years he'd know his wife's ass and mature curves anywhere. He thinks if someone had been on that roof across the street, standing in front of the billboard, if the light was right they could look in and see Ava naked and in a position of submission on the bed, waiting to be fucked by her lover.

She's squirming like she's hot for it, like she can't wait for it.

Fucking slut.

Having watched the video many times, Caine knows if the volume on his phone was up, he would hear Ava begging for it, calling this motherfucker C Daddy. Pleading for him to use his pussy and fill her up with his sweet cock and hot cum.

Fucking whore bitch.

Caine doesn't know how long Ava had been cheating on him before her lover decided to start sending him videos. This message and video are the third this month, arriving in less than a two-week period. He thinks all the videos are recent, sent on the day of, or a day or so after they were recorded. That means Ava is meeting with her lover more than once a week.

Fucking traitorous bitch.

Caine can't figure C out. The first message he'd sent almost two weeks ago was a short one:

Hey bro, I thought you should know what Ava's been up to with me.

That first video was an hour long. In it, a camera mounted near the bedroom ceiling showed the empty room. The king-sized bed was bare of a spread or comforter; there was only a fitted sheet on it, as if it had been readied for their use. Then Ava entered the room. She was wearing a sexy strapless black bodycon dress that hugged her curves and showed off inches of cleavage. Caine vaguely remembered her buying that dress, perhaps a couple years ago, but his recollection is vague. He does not remember ever seeing her wear it, nor does he remember at all the black d'Orsay stiletto heels she was wearing in the video.

In the video, at first Ava stood before the dresser mirror, looking at herself as she unzipped her dress and took it off. She wasn't wearing a bra, and the high-definition recording revealed her panties were crotchless. Caine didn't know she even owned a pair of crotchless panties. By the time C entered the bedroom Ava was naked. In that first video and in the two Caine received after that, C's head was always blurred out, hiding his face.

In that first video, as soon as C entered the bedroom Ava ran to him like a child running to the Christmas tree on Christmas morning, then dropped to her knees in front of him. Naked on her knees, Ava clawed like a madwoman at C's belt and his zipper, as if she couldn't wait to get at his dick. In that first video Caine saw that C was hung like a porn star, and when he was undressed he observed with dismay that he was built like a 100-meter dash Olympian.

In that first video, C spent the first several minutes clutching fistfuls of Ava's hair as he viciously fucked her mouth while her arms dangled at her sides, and she was damn near flopping around like a rag doll.

Caine couldn't understand it. Ava always told him that she hated it when he tried to do that, even by accident, tried to get himself farther into her mouth than she wanted to take him. And so in eighteen years he always made sure he let Ava be in control when she performed fellatio on him, always resisted the urge to even thrust forward a little bit so he wouldn't piss her off. But in the video she was letting this dude C fuck her mouth like it was a pussy. As long and thick as the dude was, she didn't even gag.

In that first video, when C finally stopped using Ava's mouth, he pointed at the bed. Ava scrambled onto the bed obediently and in a hurry and lay on its foot with her ass on its edge and her legs spread so wide her feet reached either side. Caine had no idea his wife was so flexible. Usually when they did it, she either clutched his thighs with hers or wrapped her legs around his back. Both positions gave her a measure of control over his movements, so she could make him not be too aggressive when he was inside her. But in the video, she left herself wide open and vulnerable, and C was pounding her, ravaging her, tearing her up, and she was flailing in ecstasy and among other entreaties and obscenities screaming "Yes, yes, oh yes Daddy, fuck me! Fuck your cunt with your god cock!"

At some point well into the hour C snatched his dick out of Ava's pussy. She'd wailed miserably at the loss, as if as hard as he'd been fucking her and as many times as he'd pounded her into screaming orgasms, she wanted more. C stood waiting, and when Ava looked at him he made a circling motion with his finger. Like a circus trained animal Ava rolled over and positioned herself on her elbows and knees, but only for a moment. She lowered her head to the sheet so she could reach backside, and then spread her ass cheeks open.

Watching that first video, Caine had realized then that there had to be more than one camera recording, because he was watching the video from varied angles. A camera directly above the foot of the bed showed C guiding his porn star dick to press the plum-sized head against the bud of Ava's rectum. Rather than push into her, he told Ava to give him his ass. Holding her cheeks open for him, she thrust herself back, impaling herself on his dick, and kept pushing back until he was in her to the root. Caine remembered at that point actually being frightened that Ava was going to be injured, that something had to be ruptured inside her, because the dude was so big. But when C was in her so deep he must have been in her stomach, Ava cried out, "Ahh Daddy, you feel so good in your ass!" and then, "Fuck me please! Oh please, take me! Take this ass! It's yours!" And then C said, "No, you give my ass to me," and Ava went to work like she was trying to commit suicide, moving forward to let that big dick slip halfway out of her asshole, then ramming herself back onto it, so hard that the sounds of her bare ass slapping against her lover's rock-hard abs filled the room. Using her ass to fuck herself on her lover's dick, Ava gave herself three or four wailing orgasms.

For eighteen years Caine had believed Ava thought anal sex was disgusting and that she would never do it, because that's what she'd always told him. In eighteen years, even when fumbling in the dark and he'd missed where he was trying to go and got too close to her nether hole she would freeze up and say, "Uh-uh. You know better," like she was warning a child not to reach for the forbidden cookie jar.

After C came roaring like a lion in Ava's ass, they climbed on the bed and cuddled. Well, not really cuddled. Ava lay with her head on C's thigh and his dick, just out of her ass, in her mouth, and she suckled it like a baby suckling its pacifier. That was where the first video ended.

Caine had watched that first video stunned numb. This was not the woman he had been married to for eighteen years. This was not his almost too sexually conservative wife. This was the devil's whore, sent from Hell to seek out carnal pleasure, to rut like a filthy beast to satisfy her unquenchable lust.

Four days went by after Caine received that first message and video from the mystery man who identified himself only as C. He wanted to confront his wife, to curse her for her deception and betrayal, to tell her he was done with her and that she'd better hire a fucking lawyer because he was out, and he wasn't going to give her shit in a settlement because he had video proof of her indiscretion. He would demand custody of Ten, and a court might even award it to him, given that her mother was a cheating whore slut.

On the fifth day after receiving that first message and video, Caine received another one. The message read:

Damn Caine, I can't believe you didn't confront my little three-hole fuck toy about getting some behind your back. I know you didn't because she's here right now, making me lunch, and she didn't mention you saying anything. And trust me, I know my horny hot hole well enough to know if she were trying to hide something from me. So I know you didn't confront her. By the way, right now she's naked in my kitchen, preparing me a nice ribeye steak and salad and chilling the bottle of wine she bought with money from the allowance account you give her. Think about that, man. I'm going to eat a steak you paid for, drink your wine, and then I'm going to fuck your wife and come down her throat. She loves my dick going from her pussy to her mouth and from her ass to her mouth, did you know that? She says it makes her feel like a filthy slut, and she likes being my filthy slut. Anyway, she's setting the table, so I've got to run. I'm going to have her under my dining room table sucking my dick while I eat your steak and drink your wine. Then maybe I'll lay your wife on my table and fuck her for dessert. I'll send you the video with this message.

He did send the video, and its contents were true to his word. Worse, after he fucked Ava's mouth, pussy, and ass he'd pulled out and came in the bowl of his unfinished salad. He gave Ava the bowl and she ate the cum-drenched leaves with her fingers and licked the bowl like a starving refugee.

Caine was ready then to contact a divorce attorney. What stayed his hand was thinking about Tenisha, and what this would do to her. In a divorce with these circumstances, he didn't intend to give Ava a dime. To accomplish that he would have to submit Ava's sex videos into evidence. Ten was a smart girl. No way could those videos be presented in a divorce hearing, and she wouldn't find out. And what would that do to her, knowing if not seeing what her mother had done? No, he needed to slow down and give this more thought. Develop a strategy.

The night after Caine received the second video Ava came on to him.

==========

Rare were the nights when he hadn't been the one to try to initiate sex between them. If he were lucky, Ava might allow him on top of her every three weeks or so. But the night after he received that second video, as he settled under the covers and prepared to try to doze off, Ava had scooted close to him and pressed her warm body against his back and started kissing the back of his neck.

On the rare occasions she'd initiated sex previously he'd been all on it. But thinking about what she'd done, and done so differently with some other motherfucker, left him uninterested. All he could envision was the way she'd been with that other man, her lover, and the way she'd been someone he didn't even recognize.

Maybe she thought it was funny, after fucking her lover like a demon from hell, to let him think he should be happy and satisfied with her don't-you-dare-color-outside-the-lines vanilla sex with him. Or maybe she figured she'd better throw him a bone every now and then so he wouldn't start to wonder that if he wasn't fucking her, then maybe someone else was. Either way, the reason disgusted him.

Laying on his side with his back to her he'd said, "I was out with contractors all day and I'm seriously worn out. I just need to sleep."

But she wouldn't give up. She'd pressed herself tighter against him, crushing her breasts into his back so he could feel her nipples through her negligee and grinding her bare crotch into the back of his thigh, shocking him because she wasn't wearing her plain cotton panties to bed as usual. She'd reached around him, slipped her hand into his boxers, and cooed, "Maybe you need your medicine."

He hadn't heard her say that in years, her code for wanting to give him head. He wanted to tell her that no, he was good because he was already tired, but the dick has a mind of its own. And when was the last time she'd gone down on him? Last year on his birthday? He realized he couldn't remember when it was.

He'd turned onto his back and let her do what she wanted to do, and what his dick wanted her to do. He tried to see her in the dark, to see the action, but even if the light were on it wouldn't have mattered. Her head was rested on his stomach, her face turned away from him, so all he could do was feel it and imagine what it looked like. What he felt was his wife only taking about half his length into her mouth, as if that was all she either could or wanted to handle. He knew now that was bullshit. He wasn't as big as her lover C, but he wasn't small, wasn't below average size for an adult male. Ava had taken that motherfucker all the way down her throat, so deep she could and did lick his balls. She could have done the same for him, but she didn't.

Never had.

Thinking about that killed his desire, and he'd started to go soft in Ava's mouth. She'd lifted her head in the dark and whispered, "You okay?" as if he should be happy, grateful, and raging ready because after who knew how long she'd decided to throw him a bone.

Fucking bitch.

"I'm okay," he'd lied. "Just tired."

For whatever reason Ava had been determined, and she wouldn't quit licking and sucking him until she had him hard again, and though she wouldn't take him any deeper than midway along her tongue, she did at least use her hand to jerk him off to add to the feeling and help him come. At least she'd never had an issue with swallowing.

Still, when it was over, she'd scurried off the bed to go brush her teeth and gargle. He'd listened to her in the bathroom, cleansing her mouth of him as if she thought sucking him off had been distasteful, even though she'd greedily sucked her ass off her lover's dick.

As Caine had drifted off to sleep that night, he'd lied to himself that besides his wife's mouth and hand, thinking about Ava getting fucked every which way but loose by her lover hadn't helped arose him and then push him over the edge.

==========

At work in his executive-level office, as Caine is trying to decide where to go for lunch, he receives a message on his phone. It's from C:

She's here, bro. She just got here and she's tearing her clothes off like they're on fire. Is there any particular way you want to see me use her? She's down for anything, you know. I've got her well-trained so I can use her any way I want, but even that can get kind of boring. I'm kind of curious to see if she'd go for a gangbang. I think she'd get off on having a dick in her mouth, pussy, and asshole at the same time. Or maybe just have five or ten dudes run a train on her and fill her pussy to overflowing, wear her hot, greedy hole out and send her home to you oozing randomized cum for a week. What do you think, bro? I'm open to suggestions. Okay, just kidding. That mouth, pussy and ass are mine exclusively, and I don't share. Except with you, Caine. I don't mind letting you have a little bit every now and then. Speaking of which, did you enjoy the blowjob I told her to give you last week? She didn't want to do it, but she knows better than to disobey me. If I threaten to deny her my dick she'll do anything I require, whether she wants to or not. But even if she didn't want to do you, that mouth was fire, right? Hey, you're welcome. Okay, got to run, bro. She's naked now and crawling in here begging Daddy to use her like a fifty-cent crack whore. As always, I'll send you the video to enjoy.

C

Caine reads and rereads the message, then leaves his office. In the outer office he passes the desk of his personal assistant Evangeline. She's on the phone, but when she sees him she politely asks whoever she's talking to if she can put them on hold, then asks him if he wants her to go out and grab him something for lunch.

"No, thanks," he says. "I need some fresh air. Can I grab you something?"

Evangeline has been his assistant for two years, promoted up from the secretarial pool. She's a thirty-year-old sister with a cocoa-crème complexion, dark exotic eyes, and is fashion model pretty. Today she's wearing her hair straight and pulled back in a mid-back length coal black ponytail. Her business slack suit is navy with gray pinstripes over a white satiny-looking t-shirt top, and navy pumps. When Evangeline was assigned to work for him he had almost told the personnel manager of his company to send her back. Evangeline is beautiful, and he didn't want the distraction or the temptation around him every day. Equally important, he loved his wife Ava, and would never consider being unfaithful to her, and didn't want her to ever feel insecure about whatever females worked close to him.

12