Ai Love Therapy Ch. 04

Story Info
Ai meets the Johns, Irene is in Heat.
14.2k words
4.74
3k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AiLoves
AiLoves
520 Followers

GIANT SIZE THERAPY!!

The following is an experiment. I haven't written much fiction lately and my therapist encouraged I get back at it. There is no rhyme or reason to this. No Editor-kun, no second draft: going commando here! Expect lots of BE, FMG, GTS, Futa and other sexual growth, but there might be whole chapters where I complain how badly they adapted a favorite book series.

This is an ongoing story. Lewd happens, it has happened, it will happen again (seriously, I have only BEGUN to smut!). But so will plot, and character development, and world building. This series isn't going to be for everyone. If you are confused, start on Chapter 1 of Therapy.

PREVIOUSLY ON ALT: Ai is probationary hired at a brothel, then her tits grew when she tried to service a client. Irene realized her situation is complicated and she might be the Chosen One for the faun race.

********************

The room remained cramped with too much space taken up in Ai's boobs, two thick hoses running out the door wiggling with moving fluids and strong suction. It was less cramped than an hour ago, when Winnebago tits still parked themselves on milk-soaked carpets. Ai sat on the bed because moving remained logistical improbable, though the springs under her collapsed earlier and she slouched in the middle of an obviously broken mattress.

"This is all I found from the Brainery library," Lollmel said, dumping another stack of books onto the impromptu table brought in to hold books. "There might be more at the Undetected Seminary, but I can't cross most the city till morning."

"Nonono," Madame Vina said quickly, shaking her trunk and adjusting irritably on the chair two sizes too small for her. She tapped the floating hologram emanating over the clear plastic data pad held close to her face, scrolling through more text. "We do not want Questors showing up, better to stop before we draw attention. In fact, guard the door and tell any clients or workers we are having an incident and wouldn't want anyone to catch something. That'll keep most bozos away and not asking questions. Nothing we can do about the pumps until she's drained."

Both the elf and spotty elephant woman paused to give Ai the Look, which she graciously blushed over. Lollmel broke away and went outside, closing the door as much as he could because of the hoses.

"How's I 'posed ta know I'd get massive cream honkers today?" Ai mumbled, going back to fingering herself under cover of her tits, also using the loud engine noises of the pumps outside the room for cover. In her mind, not like she had anything better to do. She might downplay and act all woe is me! around others over getting juggs currently ONLY the size of beanbag chairs, but she'd be lying. This was her obsession, a fantasy given life. Like an alcoholic forced twenty years sober suddenly thrown into a swimming pool of whiskey. Ai honestly didn't care who noticed the four times she'd orgasmed since this started, nor did she even feel the extreme pain from oversensitivity on her clit or inside her pussy: she had boobs, milky glorious wonderful weighty REAL BREASTS! One hand constantly grabbing and gripping and squeezing and caressing her babies while the other became pruny from femjaculate and masturbated onward through the excruciation to satiate her addiction one more time.

"Aha, got it!" Madame Vina shouted, holding down a book with massive fingers and scanning the tiny text through spectacles designed to rest on a trunk. "Thought I'd heard of a Lacuna before, just been so many years since I finished my law degree."

If Ai wasn't so close, she might have asked about that, but she was...almost...

"One of the demonic races, once part of the royal family in the northern countries around Faluss." The motherly woman glanced up and then back, as if comparing a picture. "I guess you could pass as one, if young and malnourished..." She grunted. "Well, aside from all this. However, this book says Lacuna went extinct hundreds of years after a civil war ended. The whole lot of them rounded up and exterminated. I think it is about time you tell me what..."

"AAaaahsorryjustneededonemore!!"

"Will you stop that!?" Madame Vina shouted, her trunk lifting in anger as she stomped over and slapped the back of Ai's head. "Do you think you were getting away with something? That I don't know what fingers in cunts sound like no matter how much you try to hide it? These" she said, holding up her giant ears, "are not decorative! By the Lesser Pantheon, this is a whore house: we all know what jilling sounds like."

Ai flushed so hard both her breasts turned into tomatoes the size of beach balls, quickly pulling her hand out with a squelch and trying to keep her legs from shaking too much. "Does he...I mean, do you think...?"

"When Lollmel turned eighteen, the House celebrated with an orgy. There isn't a single girl in this building he hasn't put his dick in, except for you." The gigantic woman chuckled and sat back down, typing something into her holographic data pad. "I'd let him pie you right now to get you focused, except for the problem with your genetics."

"What about my genetics?" Ai asked, afterglowing and forcing her breathing under control.

"Says it right here, plain as day," Madame Vina said, though her voice took a hard edge to it. "Yet I think you need to tell me a story, and one sounding more like the truth this time."

Ai didn't like this version of the Madame, who she just decided to call Vina in her head. Front of the House she acted the boss, but here Vina acted middle management. It irked Ai's expectations toward pushy authoritative positions. Nevertheless, this wasn't some cubicle farm and Vina wasn't asking for TPS reports. Gripping a hold on preconceptions, Ai started from the beginning and related everything, leaving nothing out.

Storytime took another hour, ending when pumps lost suction and fell off breasts returned to their nothing AA size. As a final act of defiance, a pint of heavy cream spurting onto the carpet after the pumps fell, adding to the sodden mess. Silence deafened the room when Lollmel turned the loud machinery off and surreptitiously pulled the hoses out then closed the door. Finished, only a few sentences more added to the silence, Ai monotone and subdued. Through it all, Vina said nothing, though she occasionally made holographic notes.

"I pity you," Vina finally said, closing her crystal tech and critically eyeing the room. "I don't know what I'd do if sent away from my children. And your story makes more sense than any lie you could have told me, so I'll run under the assumption you are telling the truth until I figure out otherwise."

Ai nodded. "That's fair."

"Doesn't change what I've got planned, which if you want to know the truth, is not pleasant."

The diminutive purple demoness grabbed a blanket behind her - thankfully free of the night's fluid expulsions - and wrapped it around her, suddenly cold. Guess it was her turn to hear a story.

"If Adan was correct - and I know the little turd, he is slime but not stupid slime - then you are one of a kind. Unless a clan of Lacuna is hiding somewhere remote, which I doubt. You need life energy on a scale a hundred times above what a standard succubus or vampire feeds on. Can't hide away in a valley somewhere without food. I'm surprised you aren't dead right now."

Ai gulped and assessed herself critically. "I feel hungry, but not starving like like in the cage. I guess I could eat?"

Vina shook her head in mild disbelief, laughing. "I need to stop thinking you are normal, or even having a basic of basic education. Succubi work here, I know what the Hunger is and you clearly do not. The way you describe it, you were minutes away from dying in that cage. If you did not drink Ari's milk earlier, your urges would have broken this door down and thrown yourself at Belicius like a leech in a swamp. On a related note, think of it this way: where do you think all that milk came from?"

Raising a hand and opening her mouth, Ai stopped when she thought about it. Magic was her response, but what did that mean? According to geeky thoughts and reading libraries of fiction, magic was energy applied to reality in a way affecting said reality depending on quantity and utilization of said energy. Right?

"I see on your face that you get it. By all the deific labia of the Lower Pantheon, at least you aren't stupid." The ponderous woman stood, habitually ducking head and shoulders to avoid hitting the ceiling as she paced around the room with a grin. "Ari is training to be a Titty Witchy, or some other kind of nonsense using thaumatics to brew potions in her breasts. She's loaded with power and her milk is like drinking straight from a eldritch geyser. I'd wager that fairy you slurped dry a sorceress, or strong in life force. You might be able to last a few days with a gallon of Ari, but whatever energy you gulped yesterday, you burned it away flattening Belicius and nearly drowning him. Right now, if you don't feed, probably comatose by Mid Bell."

Those words galvanized Ai, bringing panic. Jumping up, a combination of weak muscles and sore legs from all the orgasms; general weakness from magical Hunger; thrust into a similar yet still unmuscled and uncoordinatable body; all while rolled in a blanket; caused a screaming Ai to flip completely around and faceplant herself into the floor. Fortunately, the plush carpet saturated gallons of lukewarm breast milk, so with more splash than thunk, she flailed onto the ground. The earther's screams turning into a moan when her nose and lip mixed blood with previously expelled bodily fluids. Eventually rolling onto her back to avoid drowning, Ai sputtered bits of hair out of her mouth and blew long locks away from her eyes, looking up at the pitying face of a yellow and green spotted elephant with tits. Ai attempted eye contact, but failed because, well, tits.

"You are going to give me an aneurysm, aren't you." Vina stated a disappointing fact of life instead of phrasing a question, but helped Ai to stand regardless. "And stop staring at boobs: need to convince the Johns you love cock." Sighing, Vina shook her head around, trunk brushing more hair out of Ai's bleeding face. "I got distracted, but I am a fan of throwing girls into a pool's deep end. Let's wash and dress you in a proper baladi because the pool is waiting. Lollmel!"

Only a heartbeat and the door opened, the eager elf boy's (though framing the conversation into context, Ai realized him a young man) face smiling as if he heard everything and was thinking something dirty. "Yes, Mistress?"

"Madame," Vina chided like an old habit, thrusting a compliant yet tired Ai in his direction. "Get this chit presentable, then put her and her roommates in a carriage ready to go to Jorman Street. Yes, I know it is hours before dawn. This is important. Grab my expense purse from the desk and pass silver around to move people quickly." By now the three of them walked into the hall and strode past an absurd number of milk tanks beside the pumping machine. Vina led the way and long legs quickly paced her towards the exit. "Don't wait on me, just get the girls dressed for high end clients. I'll follow shortly with everything else." Marching through a door made for her height, Vina descended a grand staircase and was out of sight.

"Guess you're going on a field trip," Lollmel said, catching Ai before she fell over from shaky legs, looping her arm around his shoulder like a gentleman. "Careful there, sounds like the day has only started for you."

"In the words of my people, I have a bad feeling about this," Ai responded, grateful for the elf's help. Every step, thighs rubbed raw against labia and miseried like she never wanted to masturbate again. However, thinking over the conversational implications, Ai was likely to find something at this warehouse to make even an old nympho like herself clam jam in dread.

The trip they took to her room felt like a green mile.

********************

A carriage hired for four girls became the weirdest part of Ai's time in Wonderland. It strolled straight outa Cinderella, but with large rubber drag racing tires instead of wooden spoke and hub wagon wheels. Drawn by a pair of centaurs, these busty ladies talked and haggled like downtown taxi drivers as Lollmel flashed a knee-knocking smile and handed over coins.

"That boy's face should be illegal. Gonna make me change panties if he directed that weaponized smolder my way."

The other girls snickered, forcing Ai to realize she spoke out loud. Ducking to hide the blush, Ai climbed into the carriage without thinking and received her next shock. Expecting cramped quarter, this buggy might as well be painted blue and say Police Box, because it was bigger on the inside. Crossed between posh limousine and spacious living room, a fancy bronze brazier in the center pleasantly lighting the interior set the tone. Couches lined walls with tapestries of wilderness scenes behind potted shrubs and plants, enough to infuse a lush and vibrant feel as the scent of those flowers rushed into Ai's nose, reminding her of the city's unpleasant odor and only now remembering the stank. There was also a wet bar and trays holding meats, vegetables and crackers.

"Yeah, Lollmel grabbed a deluxe. Shocking the first time you see one," Mizi said right into Ai's ear, the amazonian gemwoman loving to find every opportunity wiggling inside Ai's personal space.

Ai jittered, wanting to leap into the air and scream but halting in the middle, jerking about oddly. Her emotional controls were screwed up, she didn't know whether to be terrified or relaxed at any given moment. Why was she stepping into this vehicle with a bunch of strangers? This carriage might as well say Free Candy Inside. Hours before that, she bullied herself into a room so a man could pay for sex with her! She wanted to run away screaming and hide in the darkest hole, yet she didn't, and it frustrated her to no end that she'd never again touch...

...a cold room, the sterile blankets itched. Her hand wasn't cold, held tightly, rubbed against a wet cheek...

"You alright?" Ari asked, maneuvering her chair to the carriage's side but aware of something wrong with Ai.

Purple head shook and too-wide mouth closed, Ai used Ari as an anchor to sort herself out. Instead, her analytical mind activated and realized something else about the coach, which furrored horned brow in geeky frustration. Not towards spacial magical effects, but instead how modern clashed with Renfair vibes, the prominent aethetic. This world appeared straightforward fantasy realm on the surface, and then she wore yellow lace panties and bra from Victoria's Secret Catalog.

One or the other, Ai told herself, firmly keeping lips shut to prevent another round of snickers while glaring at Mizi, moving aside absently to let everyone else inside the carriage. ♫Is this the scifi life? Is this just RPG?♫

"I tired," Rima muttered with thick accent, collapsing into a couch after helping Ari through the door, the goblin wheeling towards the platters of finger food and silently going to town. "No wake, just plop dick in, I nap."

"I hate a slow night as much as the next girl; but yeah, would prefer sleep if it didn't look like a primo gig." Mizi lounged across most of the couch she shared with Rima, stretching out and crowding into planty girl's space. Rima, for her part, resigned to the abuse as she shoved Mizi's head off her lap and took up a pose of someone trying to sleep on the bus. "Anyone know what the gig is, anyway?"

All three girls turned towards Ai, who didn't know what to say. Despite gaining better control on anxieties, that didn't mean she suddenly possessed the tools in her belt to deal with people properly. The purple tiny woman awkwardly hunched lower, turned away and snuggled into a couch furthest away from the fire. Not because it was opposite from the other three girls, but because why did there need to be a fire in the carriage? The temperature in this entire city blasted arid 85 degrees (30 C) in the shade, including buildings and this carriage. Standing in the streets felt like Arizona Summer.

No wonder everyone wears tissues for clothing, Ai thought, absently picking at the white sequined top more sports bra than blouse, though she wore sexy yellow lingerie beneath. The long white skirt belted with a gold chain jingled with silver charms when she moved, went to her ankles, but calling it a skirt was unfair because three diaphanous strips of cloth hid nothing of matching yellow panties nor covered much of her legs. The gold sandals laced up most of her calves in the intricate knot that even after Rima had tied them, Ai still couldn't figure out where they started or ended. Ai's hair was unadorned and simple, though how it remained untangled and glossy the woman of another world had yet to figure out. She forgot its length and currently sat on a seat of hair.

The other girls wore similar outfits, though the rush to get ready hadn't allowed Ai to notice much before now. The style matched enough, easy to tell the four of them were part of a group, but it was also clear that Ai received a basic set while the others had their own little touches. Mizi rocked (ha!) emerald green with gold contrasting sequins, her peaking black thong giving underwear coloring. She went barefoot (though how someone could on burning salt and not blister was beyond Ai), but she had applied a thick paste during the dressing to many of the red jewels all over her body and sparkled even in the dim light. She braided her hair in a horse mane plait, revealing the sides of her head shaved, the stark white of her matching hair and skin highlighted with a rainbow of jewels threaded into the braid running down to the middle of her lithe back.

Ari stuffed her face, demolishing half the food in moments as she proved goblins had a jaw that hinging down and out more like the scoop on a backhoe than a mouth, with no visible gag reflex. Also, omnivores: she might have a mouth full of shark triangles, but Ari ate celery sticks as much as deli meats. The mohawk of white hair had rings of silver with knot work designs woven into the base of each spike, with an added large silver nose ring that heavily sat in the columella of her abnormally large snoz. Snoz was the correct word, her nose and ears as abnormally disproportionate to her face as gobbo tits were to the rest of her body, like if Nigel Thornberry had the ears of a bat, the mouth of a shark and tits the size of two yoga balls. The pink and ruffled top lacked many sequins - only a single line around the edge - yet the fabric appeared thick and sturdy. The goblin lacked skirt, and Ai saw why as she noted that Ari's legs were stubbed and bare above the knee, though her breasts did most of the work hiding her lower half entirely. Her wheelchair was different, more ornate and having a bronze and ornate steampunk aesthetic.

This was the first time Ai got to see much of Rima in light, and nobody would fault the bi nympho for lingering. Rima's skin was tough, forest green and orange streaked, with rounded segments making her look like a wild pumpkin given life. Flat round leaves popped along a thick yet short tangle of vines replacing hair. Hands and feet were also off for the girl, less humanoid and more a collection of roots the right shape to imitate appendages. Otherwise, the plant girl retained a humanoid shape, and one if Marilyn Monroe got a boob job and took up pole dancing. Classic hourglass pinup, pillowy butt and thighs into narrow waist, her pumpkins strayed closer to the G range than Ms. Monroe's Ds. Her face youthful, heartshaped and would look gorgeously European if not for the plant texture, the magenta eyes shining reflectively in the firelight. Two sharp incisors when she opened her mouth to yawn with the eyes put her in a definite vampire catagorie. Her baladi styled in bright, vibrant orange - almost a sunburst - white boy shorts on full display, arms and ankles loaded with over a dozen bracelets made of segmented purple jade. The highlight for Rima was a massive necklace of the same segmented jade blocks only larger, and centering on a magnificently detailed bonzai styled tree carving.

AiLoves
AiLoves
520 Followers