Aidan and Katie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

The silk pajama top had a scoop neck and I started to take advantage of the skin that was exposed. I moved down from the hollow and onto the skin of her chest, moving slowly, kissing softly and I could feel her breathing hitch in her chest. I slowed even more, not wanting her to get spooked and end this. I loved the feeling of her hands on my bare butt and I didn't want this to stop. I felt the neck of the pajamas touch my lips and knew I had reached the line of demarcation and had begun to change direction, returning along the line of my descent, when Elle suddenly flipped us over. She squirmed around until I was on my back and she was sitting on my stomach.

She looked at me and seeing my disappointment, smiled a little. She leaned down and kissed me and then sat back up. "Thank you for being so patient with me." She whispered. "You haven't pushed me, even though I can feel your need to." She giggled and scooted back to bump her firm butt cheeks against my throbbing, hard cock. "I appreciate that."

"I could never do anything that you don't want," I said, "You know that I love you."

She smiled down at me, tears shining in the firelight. "I love you, too." She reached down and grabbed the hem of her pajama top and slowly drew it over her head. Her silky smooth skin was slowly revealed to me as she completely removed her top. I marveled at her tiny perfect breasts glowing in the firelight.

"Elle," I whispered, refraining from touching her, "you don't have to do this."

She smiled down at me. "Yes I do. I have been fighting what my body wants for long enough."

I smiled, allowing my fingers to touch the warm, smooth skin of her stomach. "What does your body want, Baby?"

She whispered softly, "It wants you, Aidan, it wants only you."

She scooted back and sat on my dick, reaching down to tug on my shirt. "Take it off, please?"

I pulled the sweatshirt off and as soon as it was gone, she lay down on me, her tiny breasts and hard nipples pressing into my chest. She covered my face with soft, sweet kisses while sliding around on my chest with her little boobs. The sensation was so exquisite it felt as though my dick was about to burst, I had not had this much sexual contact in almost a year.

I tried to resist doing anything but lie there because she was so excited. I wanted her to do what she needed to do. Her hips were rocking and her crotch was rubbing on my dick, but if this kept up much longer I was going to explode in my pants. I rolled her over and drew my hips back. I needed some relief from the pressure. Leaning down, I kissed her softly, gently, but she was having none of it. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down into a deeper, more passionate kiss. Her actions were almost frantic. Her tongue was in my mouth and was actively exploring everything inside, my teeth, my gums and my tongue. I don't think I'd ever been kissed so passionately.

When she finally released me I pulled back and looked at her. I just raised an eyebrow and she blushed, giggling. "I told you I wanted you."

I kissed her nose, moved to her eyes and she slowly turned her head to give me access to her neck. I could feel the beating of her heart as it was going a mile a minute. I smiled to myself as I worked down her neck, slowly licking and kissing. Withdrawing my lips, I blew gently on the wetted skin and she shivered, not chilly shivering, but shivers of desire. Her hands were gently holding the back of my head as I explored every soft, silky smooth, inch of skin I could find. When I reached the hollow of her neck her hips bounced off of the floor, gently bumping into me. Again smiling to myself, I started working down to uncharted territory for me. The skin of her breasts was the softest, smoothest skin I had encountered so far. I was expecting my head to be jerked back from her breast as I approached her right nipple, but I was wrong. She allowed me to continue. I could feel the heat from her tiny, erect nipple as my lips approached it. It was burning up as I touched it with my lips. Gently, I licked the delicate, rock hard, hot nugget of flesh.

"Mmmmm....Ohhhhh," Elle moaned. "That feels ssssoooo good..."

I sucked it in and scraped the burning flesh with my teeth and she shivered and moaned again. She continued to hold my head tight to her tiny breast, for a time, not even allowing me to switch sides. I found the left mound with my hand and gently massaged the tiny column with my fingertips. The squirming of her hips increased as I sucked on her right nipple and teased her left with my fingers. I started to move my head to her left breast, but instead she pushed down on my head, guiding me to her stomach and below. I paused at her navel, but she continued to push me further down. I reached the waistband of the red silk pajamas and I hesitated. She let go of my head only to grab her pajama pants, her hands scrabbling to push them down.

I sat up and her hips left the rug as she shoved her pants down. She started to sit up to finish the job, but I gently pushed her back down. I slid down to her feet and pulled the silky pants with the soaking wet crotch of off her feet. I was seeing her totally, gloriously naked for the first time. It was worth the wait. She was flawless, a goddess.

"Elle," I whispered, "You're gorgeous. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." (I know, I know, I said essentially same thing to my sister, but I meant that then and I meant what I was saying to Elle. My opinion was merely updated.)

She blushed and giggled. Unabashedly, I took in her beauty, from her classic, beautiful Nordic face, to her perfect, tiny breasts, her flat, smooth stomach; her immaculate pussy that I thought was shaved, but on closer examination was covered with fine, white blonde hair, to her runway model legs and finishing with her perfect, tiny feet.

She blushed again, "You like?"

"Oh, yeah," I whispered, "I like, I like a lot..."

She grinned a little shy grin, "So are you just going to stare all night or are you going to touch me?"

I started to lie down and she stopped me. "Uh-uh."

"What?" I asked.

"Get rid of those," she pointed at my sweat pants, "if I'm naked, and you're seeing me, then I get to see you, too."

I grinned, "OK."

I stood up and started to jerk my pants down and she shook her head, "Slowly..." She sat up, leaning back on her elbows.

I felt a little silly, I had never done any kind of strip tease before, but I wanted to please Elle. I started rocking my hips as though I were a stripper. Elle laughed a little at my awkward attempts to be sexy. I turned my back and pulled the waistband down to the bottom of my cheeks and wiggled my butt at her. I felt more than ridiculous but she was laughing and clapping and whistling, so I thought I was doing OK. I looked over my shoulder and pulled the pants back up and she teasingly frowned. I slowly turned around and pulled the waistband down past the top of my pubes, pulling my throbbing erection down with the elastic waistband, and then I let it go, the waistband sliding slightly upward.

I looked down at Elle, her eyes wide at my hips thrusting slightly. "What do you want?"

"I want to see it." She whispered.

"See what?" I asked as I exaggerated the thrusting.

Her eyes narrowed, "Your dick, you dick!"

I laughed and drew the waistband over my rock hard cock. As the waistband cleared the dripping tip, my cock sprang upward and I looked at Elle. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open, her tongue delicately moistening her lips. I let the sweatpants drop to the floor, stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

I repeated her words from moments ago, "You like?"

She just nodded slowly, her eyes not moving from the column of flesh bobbing in front of her. I knelt in front of her, kissed her and gently pushed her back down. I lay next to her and explored her silky skin with my fingertips and followed with my lips. I found her tiny breasts again eagerly exploring the teeny nipples before she starting pushing my head downward once again. I kissed as I went, slowly descending and pausing only briefly on her navel. Continuing downward I encountered the beginnings of the fine, soft, white blonde hair covering Elle's treasure. Her aroma was quite strong as I realized just how turned on she had become. It was a pleasant sweet smell, tinged with a tartness that made the combination very pleasant and made my dick twitch.

Elle's hands were on the top of my head and the calm but firm pressure didn't allow me to pause for very long. I moved down and nuzzled into the hair and found that it was very soft and damp with Elle's need. Elle's legs had parted, giving me unfettered access to her dripping womanhood. I was fascinated by the light pink color of her pussy. It was light at the tips of her labia and didn't get much darker as it disappeared inside. I stroked and felt and caressed the slick, tender flesh of Elle's pussy, feeling unbelievably close to her. Her hips were writhing and I could hear soft gasps coming from her mouth.

Slipping my forefinger inside, I lowered my lips to the pulsing, soaking, mass of femininity that was Elle's pussy. Her flavor was every bit as tantalizing as her aroma, the tartness turning tangy as I delved into her depths with my tongue. I had avoided her clit with my tongue, but as I pushed into her my nose touched the hot little button and her hips twitched. It seemed as though she wanted to push into me, but restrained herself.

I pulled back a little and whispered, "Let go, Baby, just do what you want." The response was immediate, her hips sprung off of the rug and my finger was driven deeper into her pussy.

"Oh god, Aidan," she moaned, "That feels sooo good."

I dipped my head back down and took her clit between my lips, sucking lightly while I twisted my finger back and forth and her hips started to follow the action of my finger. I added a second finger to her pussy and slipped my thumb down to her pucker. I applied gentle pressure to her little bottom and she squealed and jumped a little.

"Ai-Aidan," she squeaked, "What are you doing?"

I pulled my mouth away, "Just making you feel good. If you don't like it, I'll stop, but give it a minute, OK?"

"B-but, I've never had anything up there before." She panted.

"I'm not going to push in, baby," I assured her, "I'm just going to rub it a little."

"Oh, OK." She said, "But, you'll stop if I don't like it?"

"Uh-huh." I answered just before I sucked her clit back in between my lips.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned as she threw her head back.

Gently, I rubbed the tip of my thumb around the sensitive rosebud and Elle sighed as she relaxed and experienced the sensation completely for the first time. It seemed to be effective because as wet as she had been, her pussy was dripping even more now. My fingers were soaked and the moisture was drooling down to coat my thumb. Even though I didn't intend it, my thumb slipped into her hole, up to the first joint.

"Unnghh," she grunted and I slipped it out quickly. "No," she gasped, "Put it back...it felt good..."

I slipped it back in and it was so wet and she so relaxed that it slid all of the way in. I squeezed my fingers and thumb together through the thin membrane between her ass and her pussy and sucked the hard little bud of her clit deeper between my lips. She started to tense and drove her feet hard down on the rug, raising her hips off of the floor. Pulsing deep within her pussy was squeezing my fingers and her ass had clamped down on my thumb.

"Oh, oh, oh, Aidan...Aidan I'm, I'm coming, I'm coming...ooooohhhh here it comes..." Her pussy clamped down completely as her orgasm rushed through her body. Her body strained stiffly as the orgasm ravaged her body and I helped it along by continuing to tease her clit with my tongue and lips. Suddenly, she collapsed to the floor and she started pushing at my head with weak hands.

"Stop, Aidan..." she sighed, "please, no more..."

I gently withdrew my fingers and thumb, the last coming free with a little pop; as though her tiny bottom was loathe to release it. She immediately started pulling at my shoulders, urging me to join her. I lay down beside her and she promptly turned her head to kiss me. Her tongue sought mine as she deepened the kiss, clinging tightly to me.

Slowly, she withdrew and pressed her forehead to mine. She kissed me lightly on the lips and whispered, "I love you, Aidan." I smiled and started to answer and she put her finger to my lips, "Shhh, it's my turn." Then she pushed me down so that I was lying flat on the floor. "Now, be still."

After kissing me again, she slipped to the side of my face and began mimicking what I had been doing to her for weeks. She covered my cheek, eyelid and ears with tiny kisses and licks. Where my kisses were longer and more lingering, hers were shorter, quicker and far, far more frequent. Where I kissed her maybe a dozen times while working through her cheek to her ear, she kissed and licked me at least two or three times that number. Her soft lips and delicate tongue were so active that it felt as though I had butterflies dancing on my skin. I had never felt anything like it in my life. The feeling was so exquisite that the sensual activity made me start to squirm and I felt Elle's lips curve into a small smile. She continued to slide down my cheek to my ear and her warm breath on my ear made me shiver and she giggled. One kiss on the ear and she moved down my neck, using her small, quick kisses and licks. She quickly got to my shoulder, passes by and started working on my chest.

My nipples had never been particularly sensitive before, so I was startled when she licked and then nipped at my nipple and I felt a charge in my cock. It had been throbbingly hard for nearly an hour and this latest stimulation caused a little spurt of pre-come to splash on my stomach. I moaned at the nip and splash and Elle giggled again. She moved off of my nipple and continued until she found something on my stomach.

"Ooooh, what's this?" She whispered just before she licked up the little pool of pre-come. Continuing down she came to my hair, brushed it with her fingers and then gracefully wrapped her fingers around my, pulsing, hot cock. It lurched in her hand causing her to giggle again. Elle sat up a little, never releasing my cock and looked up at me. I watched as she slowly lowered her face to my cock, her eyes never leaving mine. Her soft lips pursed into a bow and she gently kissed the purple helmet perched atop her clenched fist. My cock lurched again and her lips opened as the angry purple crown popped into the warm wetness waiting for it. I groaned as she swirled her tongue around the soft head, her tickling, teasing tongue driving me crazy. Her tongue dipped and darted and flickered around and my hips wanted to bounce and I restrained myself, not wanting to drive myself into her throat.

Suddenly she let go of my dick and sat up. I was started by the unexpected change and flinched. She giggled, leaned down quickly, kissing the tip and then throwing her leg over my stomach and straddling me. Her wet pussy felt amazing on me as she started rocking up and down. Every stroke she moved further and further down until I could feel the heat of her pussy on every downstroke. She paused at the top of a stroke, leaned down to kiss me powerfully as she moved her hips up and away from my stomach. She pulled away from my lips and whispered, "Aidan, I love you," as her warm wetness enveloped my rod and she slipped smoothly, slowly down to the base. After all of this time, all the nights of blue balls, I was inside of this beautiful woman that I loved so much. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as we kissed and her pussy caressed and massaged my buried cock. I was in her and around her and felt closer to her than I had ever felt to another human being.

Slowly, she withdrew from the kiss and sat up. I was still deeply submerged in her as she sat and gazed into my eyes. Almost imperceptibly at first, she started moving. Each rock forward moved her pussy farther and farther up the rigid flesh of my shaft until she was almost letting it slip out of her well lubricated, slippery pussy. Gradually, she increased her speed until her hips were nearly a blur as she fucked herself on me. Reaching up, I found the little rock hard, pink bullets of her nipples and gently twisted and tweaked them.

I started feeling the familiar tingling and I gasped to Elle, "I'm coming, Baby."

I felt Elle tense and then huff, "Sssso am I..."

Abruptly, I shot over the edge and began pumping come deeply into Elle's womb. The ejaculation had been so long in the making, actually months so the first burst was actually painful. Then the natural joy overwhelmed everything else and the tingling suffused through my body making my toes and fingers curl. Elle's orgasm burst over her and she joined me in the wracking, shaking joy of our first mutual orgasm. As my cock finally stopped pulsing, Elle collapsed on me, gasping for air.

She lay still for a few minutes, recovering and then slipped off of me and cuddled up to my side, laying her head on my chest. We lay there for a long while, calming down from our first love making session. But, I was starting to get hungry. I didn't want to disturb this blissful moment and make Elle think I was a jerk, but hunger was seriously raising its ugly head.

"Uhhh, Elle," I said.

"Mmmm-Hmmm?" she moaned lazily.

"I, uhhh," I stammered, I really didn't want to hurt Elle's feelings.

"What is it, Aidan?" she asked softly.

"I don't want to break this up; I really, really, love being here with you like this..." I paused.

"But..." Elle said.

"But, after such an active day, making love for the first time..." I hesitated. "I've only had a cinnamon roll today and I'm starving."

To my surprise Elle started giggling. "I've been lying here trying to figure out how to say the same thing. I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but I'm starving, too. Let's get up and eat, we've got the rest of tonight and tomorrow to be together."

I kissed the top of her head, got up and then helped her up.

Elle said, "I think I'm gonna go take a shower, OK?"

"Sure," I said, "I think I will, too."

She narrowed her eyes, "I think we'll eat sooner if we shower separately."

I laughed, "OK."

She walked away and I stood there watching her fine naked butt swaying away from me. She looked over her shoulder and grinned. I tried to look up, but was not quick enough.

"I saw that." She giggled and disappeared into my parent's room.

I blushed and then went in and took a quick shower. I put on a robe and a pair of sleep shorts and retrieved a box from my suitcase that I slipped into the pocket of the robe. I added some wood to the fire then went into the kitchen. I got out eggs, cheese, sausage, peppers and onions. I put everything together and got out Mom's giant cast iron skillet. I heated it up, melted some butter and then poured the mix into the skillet, intending to make a giant omelet that we could share. I had just folded it over as

Elle wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my back. "Mmmm, that smells good. Can I do anything?"

"Sure," I said, watching my omelet carefully, "you could make toast or English muffins, whichever you want."

I felt her kiss my back, "Ooooh, English muffins sound good."

As I finished with the omelet, Elle toasted and buttered the English muffins. We were done about the same time and she put the muffins at each plate as I plated the omelet.

I gave her half and she said, "I'll never eat all of that!"

I smiled, "Just eat as much or as little as you want."

We sat close together, touching and feeling each other as we ate. Elle ate about half of her omelet and pushed the plate away.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers