Ainhoa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk about what?"

"Todo lo que has dicho. Everything you say to me."

Manny thought about this for a second. A stupid expression drew across his face like he discovered a new idea that he found both dumbfounding and sensible. But he protested dismissively, "I'm twenty! She's nineteen. We're young and stupid! Talking is for old people."

Visibly exasperated, Ainhoa rebutted, "telling how you feel is difficult. Maybe you are afraid to confront her. To break Jen's heart... but, she might surprise you, no? At least, she will know how you feel. And if she cares about you, then she will understand and respect you for telling the truth. If you don't talk to her, and you just break up with her with no explanation, that is...," she shook her finger, "...no bueno."

Manny nodded intently as he hung on to every word she spoke and sighed in resignation when she finished. Rubbing his neck, he said, "yeah I guess you're right."

"Of course, I'm right," she said. "And you, Rick?"

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"Yet," Manny added. "He doesn't have a girlfriend yet. Not that he's looking or anything."

"Are you looking?" Ainhoa asked.

Rick shook his head. "Nah. Not this summer at least. I'm good with just surfing and going with the flow. I'll take what comes."

"I see. Has anything come?"

Manny guffawed at the question. Ainhoa shot him a scowl at the perplexing reaction to her question.

"Haha, has anything come... Sorry. But that's funny because my boy Rick here is a vir-"

"Shut it Manny!" Rick said, blushing a rosy red.

"He's a what?" Ainhoa asked.

Manny sealed his lips and looked away, laughing in his gut.

"What! Tell me! Tell me Rick," she pleaded.

Rick shook his head. Embarrassed. Though he wasn't sure why he should, but he felt somehow ashamed. Like his virginity would take him down a few notches, if he had any, in Ainhoa's book.

She narrowed her eyes at him like an inquisitor. And then her eyes lit up like a wicked bulb had turned on in her head.

She grabbed three empty shot glasses from behind the bar counter and gave Manny and Rick a glass. She then slammed a full bottle of tequila onto the counter, saying, "Let's play a drinking game."

Manny perked up in his chair. He was a drinking game champ and loved any opportunity to play. It's what he lived for. Rick got the gist of the ulterior motives of her game, and he was both excited and nervous by the challenge.

"Ok, but do we have to do tequila?" Manny complained.

Ainhoa rolled her eyes and pulled out a vodka bottle. "For the weaklings," she said.

"That's me," Manny responded.

Ainhoa poured herself and Rick a shot of the tequila, and Manny poured a vodka for himself.

"Ok, what's the game?" Rick asked.

"Simple game. In English, I think is called 'Never have I ever'. It goes like..."

Manny put up his hand to stop her. "Ainhoa. We're undergrads at UCLA. We've played this game."

"Hold up though," Rick said. "What are the shots for?"

"Ah, bueno. The shots are... ehm... a reward. Three sips, you take a shot."

"Ooh, me likey," Manny said, rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

"Entonces... you start, Manny."

"Ok, we'll do a standard start here. Nothing outta the ordinary: Never have I ever been skinny dipping."

"What is skin dipping?" Ainhoa asked.

Rick explained, "when you swim outside somewhere, like in the ocean," he pointed to the lagoon with his beer bottle, "naked."

"Ah ok," Ainhoa said, taking a sip. "You boys never been skin dipping?"

"Skinny dipping," Rick corrected.

"Whatever... we call it 'swimming naked' in Mexico."

Manny looked up thoughtfully and said, "yeah I've never been. That's actually pretty surprising now that I think about it."

"I haven't either," Rick said.

Ainhoa shook her head and said, "chicos... live a little, eh?"

It was Ainhoa's turn.

"Never have I ever... been arrested."

Rick and Manny glanced at each other, and burst out in laughter, taking their sips when the laughter subsided.

"No Manches!" Ainhoa exclaimed in an almost impressed but certainly amused shock.

Rick explained, "yeah we were arrested together... kind of a long story, but we got caught surfing where we weren't supposed to... in Long Beach during a storm one time. And Manny gave them lip."

Manny grunted and said, "Like an idiot, I admit. But Rick had my back." He clinked Rick's beer.

Ainhoa rolled her eyes. "I take back what I say before. You're living too much."

"The waves were worth it," Manny shrugged.

Next up was Rick. He thought hard for a moment then said, "never have I ever sent a nude photo of myself to someone."

Ainhoa frowned at him and drank. Manny drank as well. "I feel like anything you already know about me should be off limits, Rick. Come on, bro."

"Ok, my turn," Manny said thumbing his chin. "Never have I ever... bought a sex toy," he said.

Rick blushed and drank. "Dammit, Manny."

"Oooh, got 'im," Manny shouted in celebration, slapping his knees.

"You bought a sex toy for who?" Ainhoa inquired. "Yourself?"

"It was for a prank...I bought a dildo, and we snuck it into someone, a friend's, carry-on luggage. We inserted a butter knife into it, so that when they x-rayed the carry-on..."

Manny howled, keeling to one side.

Straight-faced, and shaking her head, Ainhoa said, "boys are so evil."

She reminded them, "that's two for each of us. The next one you take with a shot."

"And it's your turn," Manny said. "Let's hear it, Ainhitaa."

Ainhoa stuck her tongue out at him and then said, "Bueno. Never have I ever..."

She looked at Rick and smiled mischievously. "Never have I ever made love to a girl."

Manny sipped, and the beer made it halfway down his throat before he realized the gravity of the revelation Rick was compelled by rule of the game to make and coughed as he choked on his beer. His face contorted into the widest smile Rick had ever seen on Manny's face. Rick grimaced and pursed his lips, clutching the beer bottle in both his hands, considering a fib to hide his shame. Seeing this, Ainhoa pointed an accusatory finger at him and said, "be honest."

"And you," she pointed to Manny. "You take a shot."

"Yes ma'am," Manny said and obeyed. He continued laughing, after the vodka went down. Ainhoa leaned to one side on the bar counter and twirled her hair with a look of victorious satisfaction on her face. She knew his shameful secret.

"I'm guessing you're not homosexual," Ainhoa said.

"Not that I know of."

"That must mean, you're still a virgin," she surmised. Manny nodded vigorously on Rick's behalf.

"Nothing wrong with that," Ainhoa muttered with an unconcerned shrug, but with a ravening gaze fixed on Rick.

As penitence for the sin of asking such a forbidden question, she took a shot of her tequila.

"I guess I need this now," Rick stated with defeat and raised his glass and took his shot. Thoroughly and pleasantly toasted, and with the full moon hanging high in the pale midnight sky, Rick braced himself for more humiliation.

But then Ainhoa said, "I got another idea. Let's go for a swim."

Manny gulped nervously and said, "What? Out there? Aren't there sharks?"

"Sure," Ainhoa said. And without bothering to expand on that important point, she walked over to the light switch and flicked it off. The room was swallowed into the blackness that had been put at bay by the single incandescent light fixture in the palapa. Ainhoa appeared as a graceful silhouette outlined starkly against the dim glow of the moonlight. She pulled her top off and said in a teasing tone, "It's called skinny dipping, chicos. Vamos."

She ran off towards the moonlit lagoon. Rick and Manny looked at each other in surprise, then took off after her, stumbling as they dragged their pants off over their legs, hooting as they ran, splashing through the placid water in their underwear. The water was cool, but refreshingly so against the humid air.

Ainhoa dove into the water and emerged with a natural comfort and grace, as if she had always belonged to the sea. She shook her hair and wrung the strands with her hands. The broken water shimmered in silver tattoo flashes. In the pale moonlight, Rick could see the faint contrast of her areolas and her nipples half-hidden by the sea. Water streaked down her neck and her breasts like sweat. He felt his cock pulse into life.

"Are you guys still wearing something?" Ainhoa asked. Rick looked down and saw that he could see all the way to the sandy bottom. His water-distorted legs, and his boxers seemed to glow as he moved.

Manny rebutted nervously, "I don't know if I want to whip it out with all the fish around us. They might have a thing for Filipino. I bet I'm pretty tasty."

Ainhoa giggled and raised her hand out of the water with a limp, dripping piece of clothing, which she tossed with a strong arm to the shoreline. She was dressed then only by the water.

Rick quickly removed his underwear and felt his cock spring out freely. He flinched when he saw it hanging out there in a dim pale shape in the clear water. Manny took his off reluctantly, still thinking about all the slimy, slippery things that could bite his member off in a single chunk.

"There we go guys," Ainhoa said, pleased. "Libertad!" she shouted, twirling joyously.

"Mira," she called to them. Rick and Manny watched as she grazed her arms through the surface of the water in huge arcs. The splashing water blazed yellow-orange like sparks off a flint stone.

"Whaaat!" Manny exclaimed. "What is that?"

"Bioluminescence," Rick stated. "Must be algae or plankton."

Manny hit the water hard with his hand, throwing flashing lava globs into the air. "That is so friggin' cool."

Ainhoa dove into the water and swam the breaststroke. Her body agitated the bioluminescence, causing the glow to wrap her feminine form like a luminous wet-suit and flow behind her like a swirling golden cape.

Rick jumped into a swim as well and felt satisfyingly weightless, as if flying through a cloud nebula on a space-faring journey.

He noticed schools of glinting fish swim by, kicking yellow-orange flashes into the water with their tails. He attempted to swim with them, but as he approached, he caused them to dart off like glowing heat-seeking missiles into the dark shadows.

When he finished his swim, he was closer to Ainhoa than he intended to be. She stood not more than an arms-length away - close enough for him to hear her breath, and to see the goosebumps on her skin, and the wave-blurred curves of her legs beneath the surface of the water. He impulsively brought his hands down to his crotch to hide his erection. He laughed to hide his nervousness. Ainhoa bounced up and down with the gently undulating waves in the moonlit lagoon, gravitating closer to him as she gazed flirtingly at him. Rick took a couple of slow, bashful steps backwards and glanced at Manny, who was preoccupied with splashing the molten waves like a gleeful child.

"Sometimes it glows blue. Sometimes, orange," Ainhoa remarked, while she habitually ran her wet hair through her hands.

"Now you can say you have been skinny dipping," she said to Rick.

"Yeah, I guess I can. I owe you a debt of gratitude."

Sinking herself chin-deep into the waves, she nonchalantly added, "maybe there's some other stuff we can do from your to-do list."

Nervousness rose from his gut as a knot to his throat. He felt his cock throb against his palms.

Rick didn't notice that Manny had left the water, but he was already on the shore in his boxers when he shouted, "hey I'm gonna go crash. Getting real dizzy swimming around in the dark and..." he yawned, "...I uuhh-ahh... tired."

"Aw, come on Manny," Ainhoa protested with a splash of the water. "Come back!"

He stumbled up the beach to find his pants and shirt. "You kids have a good night," he said with a salute.

Only Rick and Ainhoa were left in the water, naked. Without Manny's incessant chatting, the lagoon was a still and quiet place. The muffled thunder of the waves on the other side of the sand bar amplified the serenity like gentle background music at a spa.

"I could stay all night," Ainhoa commented.

Rick agreed, gulping down the knot in his throat.

"So...," she began and paused to watch him silently as she habitually kneaded her hair.

"So...," he echoed without wit. The silence stayed and Ainhoa seemed to enjoy the awkwardness of the moment they shared. Rick breathed out with his hands still hiding his crotch. He looked up to the full moon and fixated on the diamond clarity of the details: the grey and white speckles of the lunar surface, the absolute roundness and how it appeared like a Christmas ornament, suspended in the sky between floating puffs of mystical silver clouds. "Wow, it's a perfect circle," he said dumbly.

Ainhoa glanced up at the moon with a smile and said, "que hermosa."

She looked back at Rick and translated, "how pretty." She shivered and took a step closer to Rick, clasping her hands cross-wise to her arms, making her body appear smaller. "Getting a bit cold," she said as she kept her gaze fixed on his eyes. "Are you not cold?"

"It is a little freezing," Rick murmured. She glanced downward. Rick followed her gaze down to where his hands hid his erection. It was pretty obvious why his hands were there. She laughed and said, "I can tell."

She took another step closer. Rick breathed out loudly as she reached down and grabbed his hands with hers. She weaved her fingers through his and kept her glance downwards, inspecting his now unveiled cock as it hung out defiantly in the water.

"So...you have kissed a girl before?" she asked. He nodded. She drew closer. He felt her radiant warmth. She reached up with a hand and clasped it behind his head to draw his face downward towards hers and placed her lips against his for a moment, biting his lower lip as she pulled away.

"But you haven't made love to one," she whispered, moving her naked body in to touch against his. Rick felt the sensitive head of his cock graze the front of her thighs.

He shook his head slowly, panting in excited anticipation. Her naked breasts pressed warmly against his chest. "Now I am warm," she said.

"Yeah... me too," Rick said in a daze. She kissed him with slow, pausing kisses down his neck and his chest, while a hand went down and wrapped around his shaft. He flinched and groaned.

"Calmate," she whispered as she slowly stroked. He kissed her timidly on her forehead, and then her mouth. Her warm, soft tongue enter his mouth as he pressed his lips firmly against hers. She stroked his cock faster.

"You want to see a trick?" she asked. Rick raised an eyebrow and he replied, "absolutely."

She lowered herself into the water, inhaling deeply with her nose before her head submerged. Her hair rose in the water like dancing sea grass. He felt her mouth draw down his abdominals, his belly button, and then wrap around the head of his cock and around the shaft, moving down and up the length of his cock, giving warmth. Sucking. Her teeth gently grazing his sensitive skin. His first blow job.

She stayed submerge for an impressive amount of time, her head undulating back and forth. Her warm mouth immeasurably pleasant against the chill of the water.

She resurfaced with her hair covering her face and panting for air. Rick parted the strands to find her face smiling mischievously at him. "Look at what I found," she giggled. She pulled a sand dollar out from the water and handed it to him.

"God you're amazing," he said.

"I know," she said with a wink.

He kissed her again, with his hands holding her face like a precious blossomed lily.

"Now reach down with your hand, and touch me," she instructed in a whisper. She guided his hand down and he watched intently, breath held, as she guided his hand down to her waist to rest on her pale, bristled pubic mound. "Gently now," she said, as she pulled his finger through the lips of her vulva. "Feel this?"

He felt the small soft button at the top of her vulva.

"That part is sensitive," she muttered. "Touch it for me."

He ran his finger against the swollen, tender flesh, and watching her face contort and her mouth open in silent moans. He felt her taut loin gyrate with the rhythm of the lapping waves against his hand. And when she was adequately softened and lubricated with her own fluid, she whispered breathlessly, "ok, let's put it in now."

She jumped up in the water with her arms wrapped around his shoulders, and she wrapped her thighs around his waist and shimmied herself down slowly onto his cock. "Hold me up," she said. He grabbed her soft bottom cheeks, hoisting, and spreading them apart. With one hand she grasped his cock and slid the head into her pussy. It was much tighter than he imagined. "Slowly. Slowly," she urged, as she pushed her vagina delicately onto it. She kissed him, moaning, as his cock penetrated deeper, yelping in a trembling concoction of pain and pleasure.

"It's so big," she whispered with wide, excited eyes. Rick thrusted his hip into her and felt himself plunge almost prohibitively into her. "Siii!" she moaned. "Deeper," she gasped, with her hands clawing tightly against his back. His cock throbbed with the thrumming beat of his heart in his chest - or was it her heart he felt?

He went deeper in, feeling the warm, soft vagina press securely against the thin skin of his cock, and he slowly thrusted in and out as he knew instinctively to do. "That's it," she gasped. "Just like that. Keep going."

He grasped her hips securely with his hands and pushed her down as he thrusted his hips up to find new depths to her body. "Si!" she screamed with every thrust. "Si!" with unhinged, shuttering ecstasy.

And he felt the building pressure within him. With every desirous pump, it built up. With every penetration, this new sensation of being inside her clarified with resounding significance until it overwhelmed his every thought and every instinct with a profuse rage like a storm, except it wasn't rage like the violent rage he had, at times, confronted in the past. It was carnal love. Passion, not rage. But it compelled him in a maddening rage-like way, penetrating his heart, infusing his heart in an amorphous swirl like a blot of ink in water as he penetrated her.

Suddenly, he felt the rushing wave, and helplessly, he allowed it to come.

"I'm about to...," he started.

She tightened her hips around him. "Yes, Rick. I want to feel it in me."

He dug his chin into the nook between her shoulder and her neck, pressing his cheek to hers, embracing her tightly as he thrusted one final time, penetrating as deep as he ever had, and feeling himself explode in an inexorable orgasm to fill the crevice of her submerged womanhood with his fluid. He groaned loudly as he came into her in strong bursts.

He started to slide his still-hard cock out of her, but she tightened her legs around him like a vice, keeping him inside of her. "I'm almost there," she muttered in a fragile voice. He hadn't considered that part.

She gyrated her hips against him and he started to thrust again, surprised that he remained hard. He imagined a trail of his semen excreting from between her legs as she pushed and pulled against his cock. Her vagina tightened as she panted faster and faster. She put a hand down between her legs and started rubbing vigorously. "Oh, Rick!" she screamed in a stutter. He held on and thrusted faster in tandem with her pulses, until, "Siiii!" she screamed as the pressure that built up inside of her released in a warm gush around his cock and her body tightened with every quivering fiber. She kissed him strongly, passionately as she pulled against the scalp on the back of his head.

Even after the orgasms settled, and his cock started to settle into its normal size, they held each other in their floating embrace, enjoying the glowing heat of their bodies in the cool, abyssal night.