Aion of Olympio Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aion reflexively got himself looped into the party's tunes. Ethereal, stately music had been chosen. Unobtrusive but with an edge of bombast.

There!

Faunus walked with measured steps, barely drawing attention between the better styled musclemen chatting or mutually riding cocks.

Aion followed, dropping down with no attempt at stealth. He projected his voice, arc-dust drizzling off his throat.

"That's a fucking raider. Stop him."

Faunus ran, one hand going to his chest belt. He was out of dust bars but... the indulgent stranger had handed something over to the Hillstar. A red egg.

A premonition. The room flooded, musclemen swept into abyssal depth, violent waves crashing overhead.

"It's an f-bomb!" Aion shouted.

A dozen knights barreled in through a white and gold door. The crowd's murmurs turned louder. Several party goers threw themselves at the hunted criminal.

Faunus raised the hand holding the egg and closed his eyes. Wand fire zoomed across the crammed space. Faunus' impetus gem tossed the egg toward the ceiling.

The f-bomb went off in a flash of silver and black.

The blast wave itself felt like little more than a stiff breeze. Then came the inevitable edge.

Aion felt his orgasm approaching. Even with his dick semi-soft there was no stopping the shot from happening. His body was spasming hard enough to keep him from walking as the load approached the point of no return.

He fought, arc-dust drizzling in glittery streams off his skin.

All around, aegis gems went off and wrapped individuals into defensive bubbles. Even some glacies gems burst on their circlets and bracelets to keep harmful effect on the wearer locked in frozen time. Safespell constellations shone and rippled across skin.

Aside from those few lucky, guarded hunks, everybody convulsed. A hundred cumshots went off. Grunts of pleasure and cries of frustration filled the space.

Geysers of white goo exploded across the room, musclemen who had been fucking were desperately fagging into the hole they had casually used while they got their faces splattered by the bottom's shots. Other chatting duos fell into each other and fagged fast and recklessly to at least keep from void-jizzing.

Echo pips all over the room reset triple and even quadruple digit numbers to zero. A hundred septum rings turned white.

Aion fought himself into a slow, stumbling walk. He was resisting. His dick had fully hardened but the arc-dust protected him. Precum squirted from the tip and drizzled along his shaft.

The entire knight battalion had collapsed.

A dozen giant hunks were fading to regular size as they lose their discipline and with it the privilege of knighthood. Their wands no longer reacted to them.

Faunus was jogging around the pile of ex-knights, toward the elevator -- no, beyond it, into the corridor.

Aion managed to speed walk even as his knees stayed weak. The next wave was washing over the room and a second round of cum geysers erupted everywhere. Nearly every hunk had found a hole to stick his dick into by now, but the existing cum splatters made the area treacherous for someone on shaky legs.

Rings started going unlit as rich and powerful musclemen turned to indulgent nobodies.

Catching up to Faunus over and over wasn't going to cut it with what little arc-dust the psycher had left. He needed a decisive win -- to break the barrier that kept the Brains from doing their job.

Aion stepped over two muscleteen-waiters who were on the floor fucking each other, screaming into each other's shoulders. Ibises with one fuck-mark each. Neither of them would be able to do this job again for another ten days at least, and neither was going to get mated in as long.

Aion picked up a shattered mead flute and broke into a run. He was properly in control again and made after Faunus, the sharp crystal fragment in hand.

He had to use the glove liberally to get anywhere. Hunks were fucking and cumming, many for the third time, all over the place, with no regard for him. As soon as his palm was in reach, they jolted aside. Many even shrank to pixies. The Brains were on the case as much as they were able and Aion was going to do his part.

Faunus had made it to a balcony and jumped. His constellation let him leap from wall to wall on the way down. Aion wasn't sure he had enough arc-dust left to do the same. If he dropped he was likely to splatter on the ground.

Unless...

The Robin jumped.

Faunus pushed himself off a wall at the expected trajectory and the psycher fell right onto him.

The two adonises slammed into a stained glass window and bounced as a bundle of limbs toward the street.

Aion rammed the broken crystal into Faunus' skin, slicing where the leather chest belt was in reach while pulling on the strap at the same time.

The belt broke apart.

Faunus freed himself with a kick and grabbed onto a ledge, letting the muscleteen fall.

The occlusion gem shard was gone. Faunus was vulnerable to detection. If Aion had been able to touch him with the glove one last time...

But his work was done. He fell. In half a second the ground would meet his spine and-

His drop slowed. A gleam surrounded him and he struggled into a vertical position as he was deposited gently enough to stay standing.

A Parakeet knight, peach as his color. It was Zeno the Talon, now 235 centimeter (7'8'') tall. One of the many overlapping, interlaced constellations on his forearm sparked until Aion's feet were on solid ground. The talon's semi-soft dick slapped the teen-hunk in the face as the knight commander pulled him along.

"Good cunt. Almost got him," Zeno said. "Around the corner."

Aion hurried after the knight's mighty steps, into a smaller alley where polychromatic fog crept from a ring of vents that connected the gothic structures to either side.

Faunus was there, bleeding from cuts. But he was not alone anymore.

Another raider, this one wearing the iridescent full-head hood, had joined him with a bar of compressed arc-dust on hand.

"Jizzer," Aion shouted. "Give the fuck up."

"Fag you," Faunus said.

Zeno fired his wand and the red beam bounced off a prismatic aegis. The two criminals slipped into the fog and it hardened to a solid wall.

The talon shot at it but got nowhere. He turned away. "Gotta check with a Brain if he's been the fuck acquired."

"I got him," Aion said, grinning and hitting a lat spread.

"The fuck? You're a psycher, cunt?"

"Yes, sir. Got his signature. This way."

###

Chants of the Arcana, verse 56:

All-connecting lineages, a vision rendered by mental prowess. Man unto man shall be joining the celebration of oneness. Reaching even through night, the final demesne of the Arc, your aggregate souls will see lasting liberty.

###

Keeping someone's psy-trace wasn't easy, especially since his jobs had never required him to train that skill, but Aion was so worked up, he was willing to drain his mental reserves to finish the betrayer on his terms.

As they entered a main road, Zeno was joined by six other knights in phantomic armor -- transparent plates with an opaline sheen hovering just an inch over their skin.

One of them slapped something onto Zeno and the same armor appeared on him.

Aion continued to rush ahead. "I can't... the fagger's going deeper, but I don't see a way down and shit."

Zeno only gave a nod toward a hunk under his command and a wand opened a tunnel down, melted from the road itself, pointing into the substructure.

The talon activated his ring and a gleam traced all present adonises.

Aion jumped first. "Fuck yes, we're practically dropping the fuck on top of that void-jizzer. We're... shit, I lost it."

They landed in an uneven street, where neon lights wrapped around mirrors among dark metal structures. The few present hunks moved aside for them.

"All suddenly and shit?" Zeno asked. "Or gradual?"

"Instant as balls, sir."

"Cumshot. Gotta be their headquarter. Lucian, call backup."

"Sir," a knight said and started drawing a free constellation into the air with power from his bangle.

"Aion," Zeno said. "Where was he?"

The muscleteen indicated. It was almost cave-like. Jagged plates colliding between two narrow buildings like a cut off back alley.

Three wands tore the plates away and tossed them aside with ear shattering noise.

"Aion? You can stay behind."

"Yes, fuck-master, but I'd rather see this the fuck through."

"Then just don't get in the way, cunt."

What counted as a basement was rather vague in the substructure welded from the parts of century old interstellar vessels but they were clearly moving into some place's abandoned basement.

With the knights up ahead, Aion saw little more than round, striated glutes before him.

Lightning zapped and voices shouted.

"The shroud halo," Zeno yelled, followed by a crack-like explosion.

The knights parted and finally Aion got to see the chamber. A dozen raiders had been battle ready, taking cover behind sofas, upturned tables and crates of junk. Most wore hoods. Faunus's skin was healed. He wielded a gray tube.

The shattered remains of a red wheel clattered on the ground. The headquarter was no longer shrouded from the Brains.

"Area stun incoming," a knight announced.

Something immaterial washed over the psycher and the raiders slumped to the ground, overwhelmed by tiredness.

Aion slipped past the knights who had lowered their weapons.

"Roll them the fuck up," Zeno said. "I'll liberate, you search the room and shit."

Aion tapped the talon on the ass. "Can I get a fucking sec with the traitor, sir? I own him revenge."

Zeno shrugged. "I'll save him for last. You got until the lady commissioness shows up."

"Cumshot. Thanks, sir. Can you lend me a hand for just a moment?"

Aion slipped out of the liberation glove and put it on a crate. He laid himself on top of Faunus, who weakly struggled against sleep, and threaded his leg into the raider's.

Facing almost no resistance, the Robin pulled Faunus into a splade, spreading the hunk's thick, creamy white legs as far as they went, the opponent's knees bending reflexively.

Both Aion and the raider were still semi-soft. The psycher gave a nod to Zeno and the talon crouched down and fingered Faunus' ass open until he was slick enough to enter.

The knight commander grinned as he shoved Faunus' dick into the muscleman's own hole, making the delirious dude fuck himself. It was long enough to enter a good 15 centimeter (6'') with ease -- more when the knight pushed it.

"Now, bitch," Aion said. "Fag yourself."

He pushed his last sliver of arc-dust into a psychic attack, sending the defenseless, half-asleep raider into a horny frenzy.

Zeno left them, so Aion reached forward with one hand and kept the spladled Faunus' dick self-fucking his guts.

"Come one... you gotta be horny as balls, fag already."

Faunus mumble-grunted and his dick root twitched, hardening just a bit. His septum ring turned clear. He fagged himself.

Aion's dick hardened so fast it slapped Faunus in the face and a squirt of precum flung past it onto Aion's lips. The sexy humiliation revenge was complete.

The muscleteen extracted himself from the configuration, letting Faunus lay spread eagle with his dick still in his ass, and wiped his precum off his face to lick it. Cum bubbled in drizzles from the raider's hole, past his self-fucking semi-hardon.

Zeno had taken the liberation glove Aion had left behind and touched Faunus with it. The hunk jolted but didn't otherwise move.

After a minute of search and cleaning, the lady commissioness arrived.

"Her venerated highness," Zeno announced, "Baroness Mercuria."

The knights and Aion knelt, facing their own hardons. A taste of elderberry spread in the psycher's mouth, together with a sense of pleasant nostalgia. His eyes watered as the relaxation of a foot-and calve-massage hit him all at once. He wobbled as he knelt on one knee, all nervous tension leaving him.

Two crossing strips of arc-dust silvered the figure of the olive skinned lady commissioness. She wore tight blue robes with fluttering, jeweled appendages, and a Parakeet embroidery on her shoulder cloth. Her bright hair flowed in three long braids with rainbow bands woven in.

"Truly," she said once Zeno had filled her in. "It's a major raider cell, right under our noses. And with the logs of the crashed speeder, we seem closer than ever to figuring out Electra's wandering nest. Excellent work, my son."

Zeno rose, clapped his hands together in front of his dickhead and bowed so deep the crown of his peach mohawk nearly swiped the floor.

"Thank you, mother."

"And you," the baroness said and turned to Aion. "I hear from Magna you did a lot more work than expected. And again, I find you here."

Aion looked up at the women hovering before him. "Venerated highness, I've only done my best to be mateworthy, uh, in a homo way."

"Truly," she said again. "The knights will have to take care of this scene now. You are released, Aion the Robin. For you excellent services to Olympio, I grant you a lifetime exception."

Aion couldn't help but grin wide. "My gratitude, venerated highness Mercuria."

A lifetime exception. He had a get-out-of-liberation free card if he was ever indulgent and called on, his debts were forgiven up to a certain maximum, he could put himself on any woman's recommendation list, or put someone else on there -- or take somebody off.

But most importantly he got to cum without it counting against discipline. For the second time in one day. He had barely an hour's worth of horniness since the last cumshot and already felt like he was ready to burst. Indulgence without having to watch his blue ring lose its luster.

He swaggered outside, his heart racing, and slipped through a devouring basin to clean up and let the icy chill clear his head.

Walking the unfamiliar, winding paths of the substructure he found the nearest Brain hanging in a web of cables between an extrasensory candle shop and a gamma-cloud rental. He requested the vision of him making Faunus fag himself with the ability to move around the scene.

The Brain requested the processing fee. The muscleteen paid by kissing his leaking dickhead and sucked himself dry while he was at it. He send a viewing-mindlink to all his dorm mates and a few other friends.

Then he requested a telespeech mindlink to his sister Ambrosia to tell her what the day had been like.

With all his obligations behind him, he found the nearest assembly of adonises.

It was a public steam shower, iridescent plumes at various temperatures and effects rising from the ground for dudes to walk through or stand in. There were a dozen visitors.

Three erect musclemen pissed on the absorption-mat off to the side. One disciplined muscleteen, two indulgent musclemen.

Aion joined them, letting his hands wander over their back muscles as they sprayed forceful streams up, to let the drops rain down.

"Hey bitches," the psycher said. "I got a fucking exception. Anyone up for a fuck?"

"Fag for fag?" an indulgent Owl with a buzzed purple mohawk asked.

"Sure as balls," Aion said. "I want buildup, though."

"An hour? Two?"

"Cumshot."

The disciplined teen-adonis -- Swan with emerald as his color - groped Aion's chest. "Ha, Rufus never lasts more than ten fucking minutes. I can do buildup."

"Thanks. I'm Aion."

"Virgil," the emerald muscleteen said. "Let's get wet as balls."

The four stepped into the shower plumes where the indulgent hunks immediately crashed together and fucked each other, lips locked, hips slapping together in mutual dicking-down.

Aion and Virgil found a good spot between two steam vents were liquid playfully sprayed on them and slipped their dickheads into each other for a few minutes of teasing.

Aion hadn't even told Virgil he was a cunt. As much as he preferred anal only, he was going to get that free cumshot. The second one for today, he kept reminding himself. Was this how Gordian felt all the time? That seemed too amazing to be true. Fuck, that dorm mate really was a bad influence.

###

From "Olympio Proverbs":

When one sun sets, two more rise.

###

Aion stood with legs apart, bent onto the terrace railing's golden arches and watched the neon streaks of the Olympio navy fleet paint a trail from the docks toward the Aurelia asteroid field where the raider headquarter was supposed to dwell. Maybe this time false princess Electra's evasive bulk of kludged together ships wouldn't have time to escape.

Twenty floors above the main streets of Jove, Aion got pounded by the thick 25 centimeter (10'') of Cassius, as thanks for putting the short hunk on the recommendation list. The crimson haired, stocky adonis had made it to disciplined status and was practicing his stamina.

Next to them, Gordian was sucking himself on a mat, laying on his back, legs in the air with his toes next to his head. Indulgent as always.

Most of the mat was taken up by Tarquin, oil wrestling with two hunks he'd invited over, all three shimmering in the prismatic light of the cosmic welkin all around and a fresh constellation below Tarquin's navel.

Before the mirrored walls in the back of the terrace were three projections of various matches of the Heron senior wrestling league and a Quogball match from Styx station that Cornelio had put on -- a station so far at the edge of Olympio it took a day for the footage to arrive.

"When's the move, cunt?" Cassius asked.

"Not anytime soon, don't jizz," Aion said. "Not desperate as balls to move out. I mean, having my own place would be a cumshot but I want a good money cushion."

Next to them, Gordian's dick slipped wetly from his own throat. "Fag you," he said with a chuckle in his hoarse voice. "You got the most fucking money here, herald cunt."

"I won't, if you jizzer keep mooching, hehe."

Tarquin lost and was pulled into a double-spladle with each of the hunks pinning an arm and a leg. His hole pointed right at his friends.

"Uh, Gordian?" Tarquin said, his voice raw through his compressed chest. "Are you just gonna void-jizz again or are you gonna let me save your dignity?"

Gordian straightened and crawled over to the wrestling loser to fag into his ass while the hunks kept him pinned. Tarquin got hard.

"We'll keep hanging out, right?" Gordian asked before taking Tarquin's hardening dick in his mouth as he sank all the way into the dorm mate's hole.

"You can jizz on that," Aion said. "I have no fucking doubt, the second I buy a place, you bitches are going to crash it."

Cassius slapped the psycher's ass as he humped it. "Every fucking day, cuntboy. You want us to. Can't let that homo hole get lonely."

Aion looked back and grinned. "Cumshot, sir."

###

The End

###

If you enjoyed this tale, please let me know.

Creating a special atmosphere was my main goal, but I hope the plot was fun to follow and the characters were easy to paint on your mind's canvas.

May the grace of the shining arcana be with you. Be mateworthy. Stay disciplined.

12