Airport Security Check

Story Info
A girl gets thoroughly searched and probed at an airport.
2.1k words
4.16
61.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a final boarding call for flight 561 to Los Angeles"

"Once again ladies and gentlemen, United Flight 1017 to Calgary will be closing it's doors in 1 minute."

The sounds of the airport buzzed around me as I stood in line at security. Crackling announcements, suitcase wheels stumbling over the tile floors, and children squealing as they get tugged along by their parents who are trying to make it to their gate in time. I had been waiting months for this trip. I had saved up every penny from working as a cocktail waitress as a nightclub near my college residence. Butterflies flitted in my stomach as I thought of the adventures yet to come. This was my very first solo trip after graduating college and as excited as I was, one small part of me was nervous too. Backpacking around Bali for a month sounds fabulous but I don't know the local language, I'll have to find my way around by myself, and I won't have anyone around to protect me but strangers. I do go to the gym but being 5'6 and 110lbs I'm not exactly well equipped to defend myself If I get into any trouble.

"Take your shoes off."

His instruction interrupted my thoughts. "And put your belongings into the bin."

I followed his instructions and slipped off my Nike sneakers, backpack, navy blue baseball cap, and watch and put them into the grey bin that was sitting on the conveyor belt ready to be scanned.

"Your phone too." He said. The security agent was tall and foreboding. Easily almost twice my weight and all of it muscle. His green eyes were serious as they watched me place my phone into the bin. Could this guy at least crack a smile?

"Over there." He pointed through the metal detector where sets of foot shaped stickers on the ground led the way. I stepped through the detector and it began to beep. My mind raced as I tried to think of what could possibly have set it off. I took my watch off only moments ago and I don't have any other jewellery or piercings! "Please step to the side, Miss."

I stepped off to the side still wracking my brain about what could have set it off. "Arms out. I'm going to pat you down now."

"B-but shouldn't it be a woman doing this?" I stammered. "Isn't that what's supposed to happen?"

He looked at me with great irritation. "Well my colleague has just gone on her lunch break. We could wait for her to get back, but you might miss your flight."

"okay okay it's fine." I said. I couldn't afford to miss this flight. I had worked so hard for this.

He started with my wrists. Then he started sliding his hands under my outstretched arms to my armpits. I stifled a giggle as it tickled a little. He was working a lot slower then most of the agents and bouncers I've seen giving pat downs and his touch almost....lingered.

His hands now pressing slowly down my sides towards my hips, he was so close I could smell his cologne. It was musky and strong. I felt my loins tingle. His hands stopped at my hips and moved around to my back feeling up and down, then further down. Was he...no...he couldn't be about to....ah! He was holding my ass! How dare he! I caught a glance of the taser on his hip. I was not in a position to argue. He crouched down and continued his glorified grope at my ankle. He slowly ran his hands up my leg, to my thigh, then repeated on the other side. When he got to the top of my thigh I was sure I felt his hand graze against my pussy. It twinged at the touch. Then his hands wandered back to my backside and started moving up. When he got to the top of my back he checked the hood of my sweater.

"I think I've found the problem." He said smugly as he pulled out a small knife.

"WHAT?! That's not mine!! I've never seen that before!! I swear!" I screamed, tears in my eyes. "Someone must have planted it! It's not mine!"

"Sure, that's what they all say. Let me guess, you were holding it for a friend?" He grabbed my arm.

"You'll have to come with me."

---------------------------------------------

He led me into a small windowless room.

"I'm going to have to do more of a thorough check now. Please take your clothes off."

"Excuse me?! But it's not mine! I swear! You should check the security footage!" I pleaded.

"We can do that after. Right now it is my duty to protect our country from people who may harm it. You had a weapon. You are a threat."

"I'm not!! I'm just a student and I'm scared, please let me go." I sobbed.

He pulled the taser out of it's holster. "Okay, okay! I'll do it." I said as I began to take my socks off. I would start there and hope to God he would change his mind before I had to take off anything else.

No such luck. He stared at me intently waiting for me to finish what I had started. I took a deep breath. I slid my leggings and underwear off in one fluid motion. He still stood there, unmoving and impatient. I pulled my hoodie over my head and the shirt followed. I shivered in the cold room. As soon as I take my bra off he will see my hard nipples and think I'm aroused! Maybe I was...

"What are you waiting for?" He boomed.

I slowly reached around my back and unclipped my bra, letting it fall to the floor. He took a moment to gaze over my entire body as I shivered. He even licked his lips. Pervert!

"You see that table behind you? Go bend over it. I need to see if you're hiding anything else."

NO. He could not be serious. There was no way I was letting him probe me like some drug smuggling criminal. "I don't have anything in there! I didn't even have the knife, really. It wasn't mine! Please please let me go!"

He was having none of my begging as he strode towards me. He grabbed me by my hair and forced me back onto the table. He released my hair only to grab my arms, forcefully spin me around and bend me over the desk. One tear rolled down my cheek as I braced myself for what was to come. I heard the snap of a glove and one cold hand pressed onto my asscheek. He dipped the index finger of his other hand into a jar of lubricant on the table. I whimpered and I felt the tip of his finger search for my opening. The only finger that had ever been in my vagina was my ex-boyfriend Danny's. He was always so gentle but I had the feeling this would not be the same. He found my clitoris first, giving it a brief rub before finding my slit. Shivers ran up my spine. He inserted his finger deep into me. I could feel it moving and probing around. He squeezed my asscheek with his other hand.

His finger was thicker than Danny's and my inner muscled squeezed against his finger trying to expel it from my body. Finally his finger slipped out. It was over. Wait...I could feel his finger trailing a little too far north for my comfort. He rested his finger right on my asshole before he whispered, "Ready?" I sure as hell wasn't! No one had been in my ass before, ever! He pressed forward and as the tip of his finger passed the tight ring I squealed. Fuck this hurt. He kept going until his thick finger was knuckle deep in my asshole. I grunted. Uncomfortable was much too loose a term for what I was feeling. But there was also something deep inside me that wanted it. This was doing things to my body that I did not expect. As uncomfortable as I was, I could feel a bit of wetness drip from my pussy to the floor. This was humiliating. He chuckled.

He unceremoniously yanked his finger from my bowel and I let out a loud gasp. I shuttered, not believing my terrible luck.

Just as I thought it was over I heard the familiar clink of a belt buckle being undone. No no no no. He cannot be serious. I have done nothing wrong! This is so wrong! This must be illegal! Before I could finish my thought, He pressed his hard cock against my ass. Fuck. He leaned forward and reached around to my tits that were pressed against the table. He slid his hands under and began to squeeze. This cannot be happening. Maybe I can just close my eyes and this will all be over soon. Then I'll be in sunny Bali without a care in the world. Eyes on the prize.

He took one hand off my tit to guide his cock to my opening. He began to press forward. Every inch of me wanted to scream. But from what? fear? pleasure? He rubbed the head of his cock all along my opening, spreading the moisture around. Then he pressed into me inch by inch. His cock was massive. I felt completely stretched out. I grunted as he filled me completely. Then he began to thrust. His balls slapped my clit as he rammed me into the table. He grabbed a handful of my hair an began to ride me like the slut he thought I was. I moaned and protested until he slapped a hand over my mouth. Every purposeful thrust was met with a muffled sob from me. I was a good girl. Why did this feel so good?? He continued to impale me until one moment, he stopped. He couldn't have come yet, could he? I wondered, as he removed his shaft from me. Before I could finish that thought I felt the tip of his dick pressed up against my ass hole.

"Ever done anal before?"

"NO. God no. please don't. Ive never done this. Please!"

But my protests were in vain. He didn't give a shit. He pressed forward, I groaned as the head of his cock popped past the rim. Oh my God. I felt so full and already so sore. He pulled my hair until I was standing up. How the fuck did I end up here. I was standing in a room for criminals in the airport, with a dick in my ass! He reached around and grabbed my tits with one powerful thrust he jammed himself into my rectum as I let out a scream that sounded more like a grunt. I could feel every inch of him. My bowels were completely full. My asshole was burning and I could feel his thick cock plummet into me again and again. I grunted as I felt my hole stretched open. He rammed into me continuously stretching my ass. His thick cock was balls deep in my rectum and the pressure I could feel inside me was building up.

He grabbed his baton off his belt and moved it to the front of me. Oh no what was he thinking? He shoved it inside my pussy and began to fuck me with it. I had the baton in my pussy and his dick in my ass. I was completely full in both holes. I felt like I was going to burst. This full feeling was building and I knew what was coming. A hot heat was rising inside me and I reached my climax. An unmistakable moan escaped my lips as both my asshole and pussy tightened and throbbed against their respective members. My pussy clamped so tight the baton shot out onto the floor. Before I could catch my breath he threw me over the table again. He kept fucking my ass as I grunted and writhed. He was getting faster and his breathing heavier. I knew what was coming. He plunged as deep as he could into my asshole and exploded his seed into me. I could feel his dick throbbing as it emptied every last drop into me.

He pulled himself out and I could hear the zip of his pants being done up.

"You're free to go, Miss." He said with a smirk as he slipped his knife back into his pocket.