Airtight Anniversary

Story Info
Danielle and Phillip reconnect during a rare date night.
3.8k words
4.66
17.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remind me why our anniversary is in the dead of winter?" I teased as I stepped onto our front porch. My breath came out in an icy fog. 

"Because you looked absolutely gorgeous in your white dress, surrounded by white snow," Phillip returned with a smile. He tilted his chin up to catch my lips on his. They melted me through the cold. As he pulled away he smiled that same cheeky grin that drew me to him years ago. "And you're just as gorgeous today, Danielle."

I grinned back at him. "And you're just as charming, baby."

Phillip held the door for me. He'd held it at the restaurant too. It had been the kind of place that gave you too many forks and poured the wine at table. I liked the romantic ambiance, the candles and the hushed conversation. And Phillip knew it.

"Let's get you warmed back up," he said as he pulled the door closed behind us.

I stepped out of my heels before even taking off my coat. My height dropped a couple inches and brought me level with his. "Mmm," I breathed back. "What do you have in mind?" 

We looked formal with our jackets removed. Phillip in his navy suit and the blue button-down shirt he knows I adore. Me, in a soft V-neck sweater and Phil's favorite pencil skirt, which both display my hourglass shape to perfection.

He held me at the waist. We were perfectly aligned - hips at each other's hips, shoulders at each other's shoulders. But he was broad where I was slim. He tapered where I curved. We shared another melting kiss in front of the door. Around us, the house felt strangely quiet. There were no creaks in the floorboards and no hiss from the baby monitor. We'd dropped off the kids at his sister's on the way to dinner for a rare night alone. I was determined to make the most of the silence.

Phil ended the kiss sweetly, with all the romance and love he'd poured into the evening. Then he spun me by the hips to press himself against my back and whisper into my ear. "Let's take off some of these clothes and find out." I could feel his hardness against my ass. I couldn't help wriggling back against him. 

"All right, sweetheart." I grinned, then walked forward to pull him along in my wake. He still held my hips but let me snake my sweater off and discard it in the hall. 

One of Phillip's hands immediately squeezed my breast through the exposed lacy bra. "Ooh, Danielle. I've been stealing peeks at this bra all night." I knew, of course. That was the point in leaning forward so often. "Let's leave it on for now."

"Only if you take off every... single... one... of your clothes." I spun to face him again and pushed his sportcoat off his shoulders. It crumpled on the floor outside our bedroom.

"That's a deal," he purred with a glint in his eye. I loved that look too. 

We shuffled past the mirror, the dresser, and towards the bed. Me walking backward, him stumbling into my legs as we fumbled with the buttons down his shirt and the zipper of his pants. He shrugged them both off before my thighs hit the edge of the mattress. Phillip looked magnificent naked but I barely had time to soak in the sight before his strong fingers slid up my stockinged legs, pushing the hem of my skirt as he went.

He paused at the top of my thigh. His fingertips had found the lacy edge of my stockings. "Mm, baby. We're leaving these on too." Then I felt his hands push even higher, over the lacy band of my panties. "These, on the other hand..." A quick tug and my wet pussy was exposed to the air. "...are definitely coming off." I wriggled the panties down and off. We left the skirt bunched up around my waist. It felt hot to leave it there, forgotten in our lust. 

"Phillip, baby." I held his face in my hands and pulled him on top of me. He followed but left one hand behind, the fingertips teasing my dripping pussy before pushing in to find my g-spot. He stroked against it immediately, making me shout in bliss. 

"That's it," he growled into my ear. "Right there." His fingers picked up the pace. I panted underneath him. "Right fucking there," he growled again. Soon he was grinning down at me while I screamed into the pleasure. I cum easily and often and we both love it. 

I felt his cum-wet fingers trace my asshole. I lay back, shivering in the onslaught, and snuck a glance at the corner mirror. With half my clothes still on and pushed aside, I looked disheveled and used. It turned me on even more. "Give me your cock, baby," I moaned. 

Though I could feel his hardness stiff against my thigh, he held back. "I have a better idea first." Suddenly his weight was gone. In the mirror I watched him pull open the drawer of his nightstand. Our toy drawer.

Phillip returned with a plug, one of my smaller ones, but big enough to feel it. He lifted the plug up to my mouth. "Lube this up for me, Danielle." I eagerly took it in, swirling my tongue over it like it was a cock. "Oh, yes. Very good..." He rewarded me with two new fingers stroking my g-spot. My hands clenched on his arms in sheer bliss. My moans intensified behind the plug. "Fuck, yes, baby. Cum all over my fingers."

I did. It was easy under his attention and my building anticipation.

Phillip waited until my moans slackened, then tugged the plug from my lips. "Very, very good, my love. Let's get you that reward." I felt the plug press against my asshole. I willed my body to relax and take it in. I knew how good it would feel if I let it slide in and didn't resist.

And it did. I winced a little only when the widest end of the bulb pushed in, then I sighed in relief to close around the base. The plug was just the right amount of stretch for an initial penetration. "Oh, fuck, Phillip," I gasped. Still feeling weak from my orgasms, I slid one stockinged calf against his side and the other against his leg. I was wide open for him. "Please. Please. Fuck me."

He made that low purr in his throat again as he lined his hips between my legs. "I've got another idea," he hissed. "Let's get you air tight." He slid those two juice-soaked fingers into my mouth as his cock stretched my pussy. Tasting my own pleasure made me realize the entire room smelled of sex. 

I felt stuffed full. Each one of my holes had something to grip while he pounded me into the bed. He knew exactly the deep, intense rhythm I needed. Soon I was filling the room again with my screams with Phillip's fingers hanging forgotten next to my mouth and my hands and legs wrapped around his body as if I could pull him in even closer.

Phillip's groan followed shortly after mine and he unloaded his cum deep into my pussy. Those last feverish thrusts always push me to one last climax and this time was no different. I clenched around him while he swelled into me. Every instinct in our bodies extended the moment as far as possible.

He collapsed down next to me, his arm across my chest and his cock still halfway buried. We panted together until our breathing slowed. Once again, the house was shockingly quiet. I settled into the crook of his shoulder. I was entirely relaxed except whenever I shifted my legs - and felt the silicone plug still stretching my ass. That was exactly like Phil too, to forget in his post-climatic haze about whatever toy we'd used.

As he caressed my hair, he whispered, "We should drop off the kids more often. That was fucking hot, sweetheart."

Where his fingers were soft, mine were needing. I mouthed hungrily across Phil's neck, his shoulders, his chest. "Mm, Danielle. I forgot how insatiable you could be."

I climbed on top of him. "You left the plug in my ass, baby. What did you expect?"

We laughed. The laughter quieted to giggles as he finished undressing me. Phil peeled off the rolled-up pencil skirt first, followed by the bra, and finally the stockings. I was just as naked as he was, unless you count that plug. 

Phillip's hands on my breasts grew assertive. "You know I love it when you want more, love. I'll just need a little... help... getting going again."

I knew exactly what he meant. "Of course, sweetheart." I gave him a wink that was part sexy, part cheesy, then lowered my face to his thighs. My own bare legs knelt next to one of his shoulders and my hips were high in the air. Bending like that made the butt plug feel that much deliciously bigger. My face was turned away from the mirror, but that meant Phillip could stare at my ass if he wanted. 

I started slow, knowing his cock would be still sensitive from cumming so hard. First I teased his upper thighs with light fingers and gentle kisses, then moved to his shaft at the first hints of stiffening. I mouthed along his length, then licked, then wrapped my lips around his head when he got semi-erect. He lay back, groaning softly, basking in my attention. Still I worked him, caressing his balls with both hands while I bobbed down his shaft.

That woke him up enough to liven his hands. Phillip explored over my thighs, my hips, my ass. He reached down to pinch my nipples while I sucked him. He toyed with the end of my plug when my nose touched his pelvis. His attention made me moan around him, which only made him stiffen even more. 

I pulled off his cock just long enough to gasp, "This time I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Mmm. Keep blowing me like that and I just might."

I believed him. He was fully hard now and rod straight - exactly what I wanted.

Phillip shifted underneath me. By the way he twisted, I knew without looking that he was rummaging through our sex toys again. When he returned to his back, I felt a rounded bulb push into my slit. It was too smooth to be anything else except --

"Oh, fuck." I gasped around his shaft when the flared base stretched my pussy. With one hand, Phillip pushed the large plug into my pussy. With the other, he toyed with the smaller one still in my ass. 

Both of our hips were bucking. We were both insanely turned on by what we were doing. 

"Fuck yes, Danielle," Phil gasped back. "Cum all over this plug. This time we're using your cum for lube."

The plug itself was almost too smooth to stimulate me, but the mindfuck of an anal toy stretching my pussy pushed me over the edge. I came, mouth spasming over his dick. He goaded me through my screams. At the height of it, he pulled the smaller plug from my ass and replaced it with the larger, cum-slickened one. I felt myself stretching around it, especially bent over like I was, but also completely accepting the fullness. I wanted it. I wanted to be stuffed. Still, I shrieked as the base that had stretched my pussy lips now stretched my asshole. Then that wonderful sense of relief returned as my hole wrapped around the narrow end and my ass felt gloriously full. 

He wasn't done. Now that one hand was freed from playing with a second plug, Phillip tangled his fingers into my hair. He was gentle but firm, holding me so I couldn't rise more than halfway off his cock. 

"Mmmph, yes Phil. Fuck, yes."

My garbled words transformed into a shriek. Another rounded end pressed into my pussy. This time, I felt the ridges molded into it. 

"That's right, sweetheart," Phillip groaned. "I'm making you airtight again with this dildo." It must have been my more realistic one. Once he pushed it all the way in I could feel the silicone balls against my pussy lips. I felt tight beyond belief. Inspired, I impaled my mouth on Phillip's cock, letting my cheek slap against his balls as I bottomed out each time. We continued on like that for what could have been an hour, sucking and thrusting and rocking our hips towards the source of our twinned pleasures. And once more, we filled the room with delicious groans and the sticky slap of skin. 

After a particularly strong orgasm flooded through me, Phillip paused to stroke my hair gently. "Danielle, I'm getting close. Get on your knees for me?"

I was already kneeling on the bed but I knew what he meant. "Mmm yes baby. If you promise to stuff my mouth."

He replied with that cheeky grin. I slid off both cocks at once and knelt on the floor, settling myself back on my heels to find the right angle for my plug. It felt big. Phillip swung his legs over the bed, holding something in his hand. For the first time that night I caught a glimpse of one of the toys we were using. My dildo waved in the air. It was realistic in shape but hot pink in color and had a suction cup at the end. "I think you're forgetting something sweetheart."

I couldn't help but grin back. "You know I love getting stuffed."

"I know it." Phillip's eyes followed the dildo, watched me push it underneath my legs. It was absolutely soaked in my cum but somehow I got it suctioned to the hardwood floor.  I straightened my thighs to hover over the tip then lowered myself down. I couldn't help groaning as I impaled myself on it. Phillip's eyes hadn't left my body. "That's it, ride that for me." His hands were in my hair again as gentle as his voice, but I saw the steel in his eyes as I looked up at him.

"I'm gonna cum all over this toy for you," I panted. My hips ground up and down the length.

"Good," he growled back. Then gently, firmly, he tilted my head to where he wanted it. His hard cock stood at attention before me. He shifted his hips forward, pushing first the thick knob and then the shaft into my waiting mouth. His voice deepened while I slurped him in. "Good.... yes...."

Before long, I rode the dildo in the same rhythm that he fucked my mouth. Fast and insistent, we bounced together. My breasts and his balls swung in tandem. Both of us were moaning loud enough to fill the bedroom. I did my best to keep my eyes on Phillip's face, but the sensation of being filled in every hole was too overwhelming to not let my eyes roll back and my back arch, even as he thrust his cock into my throat. I gagged on him and shrieked and writhed. Once he realized I was cumming, Phillip's hands tightened on my head and he came too - pushing even further into my throat and releasing ropes of cum that I swallowed down. 

"Ungh, Danielle. You're so fucking hot." Phillip was gentle again: smoothing my hair, raising me off the suctioned dildo, lifting me into bed, wrapping his arms around my body. I felt strangely empty after being so thoroughly used, and yet shifting my weight off the floor and onto his chest reminded me of the thick plug in my ass. He really is forgetful about our toys.

Once again I marvelled at how quiet the house was. We breathed. We kissed. We giggled. Once I felt like my mind had reattached to my body, I trusted my voice enough to speak, hoarse as it was from my screaming. "And you, baby. You're incredible. Happy anniversary sweetheart."  Long moments passed in beautiful silence. I listened to his breathing and curled around his warmth and inhaled his scent. Rather than falling asleep, my energy was returning.

We shared another sweet kiss that only turned hungry when I pulled away. Then I gazed into his eyes with a smirk. "You know, I still have this plug in my ass." 

"You can't possibly need a third round!" Phillip laughingly protested. My lips on his neck and shoulder were all the answer he needed. "All right Danielle, tell you what. The last two rounds I came in your pussy and your mouth." I gasped a little into his skin. I saw where this was heading. "So let's complete the hat trick. I want to cum in your ass."

For a moment I couldn't even think. "Oh fuck, baby. Yes. Please."

"And what's more," Phillip continued, "the first two rounds I stuffed you airtight." I almost held my breath hanging onto his every word. "This time it's gonna be only your ass."

"Fuck...." I moaned. Just the idea had my pussy dripping again. And to be fair, it seemed to have a similar effect on Phillip. His twice-spent cock twitched alive against my leg. It mirrored my wetness grinding right back on his thigh. 

"Is that a yes?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes, baby. Please." I was babbling, but I didn't care. After one last sweet kiss, Phillip helped me up onto all fours and knelt behind me. I trembled from a mixture of exertion and anticipation. With one hand on the small of my back to steady me, he slowly pulled the plug out. I gasped at the initial wide bulge then moaned as the taper narrowed to emptiness. For the first time all night I was completely empty.

I wasn't empty for long. Phillip shifted his weight behind me. He lined up the head of his cock and shifted forward. He was slick with lube I hadn't noticed him applying. I groaned at the initial push. His cock was roughly the same width as the plug, so he didn't stretch my ass much more than it already was, but a real cock always feels different from a toy. Phillip's hips inched forward as he stroked my skin. Gently, lovingly, he relaxed me and helped me to adjust to his thickness. 

Finally he rested his weight against the curve of my ass. "Fuck, baby, you feel so good." I was still babbling, but it was true. He felt fuller than anything else yet. 

"And you are so tight," he groaned back. He gave me a long minute to adjust then shifted backward, slowly. The next thrust forward was a little faster. Then a little faster. I stretched each time, adjusted each time, until getting fucked in the ass was purely pleasure. My body rocked with his thrusts and pushed back in time with his tempo.

Only then did I push up on my hands just enough to stare into the dresser mirror. I saw my mouth open in a permanent moan of pleasure. "Phillip... sweetheart..." I cried. He was in so deep. He stroked so smoothly, so assuredly.

Phil's face hovered a foot above me, his skin dark with exertion, his eyes locked onto the reflection of mine. "Yes, Danielle. Watch yourself in the mirror. Watch your face while I fuck your ass." I did. I watched my face, but I also watched my swinging breasts and my weakening arms. 

Despite my heightened awareness I was absolutely melting into myself and above myself and into him and out of the world. I felt incredibly full and complete and -- I was cumming, shrieking, and couldn't even remember when it had started. Above me I heard Phillip's voice, repeating, "Yes baby, cum for me, cum for me..."

It was good. Exquisitely good. Still spasming from the anal-only stimulation, I sank first onto my elbows then onto my chest. Phil followed me down, still swinging his hips toward my ass, fucking me prone now with his hands holding mine to the mattress. His cock felt absolutely huge but it was blissful, not uncomfortable. I felt his legs weighing mine down, his balls slamming my pussy lips, his hips pounding against my ass. 

The reflection of my mouth screamed wider. "Phillip! Phillip! Yes!"

His shouting reply was a mantra, "Cum for me, Danielle, yes, keep going, cum for me, keep cumming...."

Neither of us can scream like that with others in the house. Hearing him so obviously enjoying himself turned me on and made me scream louder. It was obvious that hearing me be so loud had the same effect on him. We were the perfect feedback machine.

I watched the shift in his face.  I saw that moment when the angle and the rhythm and the fever pitch were too much to bear. "Oh fuck baby, you're so tight. You're so... oh, oh fuck, I can't..."

His cock ramming into me was carnal. There's no other word. My body overloaded in pleasure. I must have been soaking the sheets in my cum while he fucked only my ass and entwined his fingers into mine. "Yes, baby, yes." It was my turn to encourage him. "Cum for me, cum for me, cum for me..."

Every fiber of his body clenched. I saw in the mirror how closely his muscles drew together while he came. There is absolutely nothing like those last thrusts just before a man finally releases. It is the height of his need. And I peaked right along with him, drowning his growls with my own screams. 

Somehow, sometime later my mind reattached to my body. Phillip still hovered above me, holding himself up on strained arms. His head bowed low. He looked exactly as I felt: exhausted but utterly satisfied. Phil had long before released my hands from his and now he used those strong fingers to brush back my hair. "Mm, you're back baby. How do you feel?"

12