Airtight Aunt: Naughty Nephews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words weren't words. She spoke in tongues, but the boys understood. There was a little scuffle behind her as the men found their places. They would've hit each other for a chance to take one of her holes, but they knew there was plenty of their favourite aunt to be shared.

Soon Belle felt a second cock enter her. It aimed for her pussy and drove right at her core. As the two remaining boys crouched by her face, she developed some kind of face blindness. She no longer saw their eyes, mouths, cheeks... She only saw hard cocks — big and thick — demanding to be satisfied.

Forget family, her brain cried out. Forget love and tenderness and how cute you think they've always been.

This was an inferno. This was a group of people reduced to their bodies — bodies that sought pleasure with the mad fervour of addicts and fiends. Belle gave the boys her pussy, asshole and mouth all at once. They filled her, making her airtight, as the only oxygen entering her system came through her nostrils. At times, it felt like she could burst as they filled her body. They came time and time again, and she came with them. Her head lolled back and forth; her lungs became weak. She tasted and felt, and experienced. She lost all sense of time and place.

It could've been seconds, minutes or hours, but when the boys were done, and Belle rolled onto her back, it felt like she'd died and been reborn. There was cum leaking out of every hole, coating her face, pussy, asshole and back. She felt whole and complete, but mostly she felt like she could pass into a coma and sleep for a month.

Opening her eyes, Belle smiled as a pleasant surprise greeted her. Ruby was sitting on the red Pontiac, looking down at her mom while holding Brick's hand. She wore the same blue mini skirt from her birthday, and you could see the insides of her thighs were slick. Her lack of underwear revealed her creamy pussy — no longer a virgin. She dazzled her pretty eyes at her mother, having recovered from the earlier shock. Obviously, she had her own fun, and the two women, mom and daughter, smiled at each other.

Around them were five well-spent and pleased boys.

Together, they made quite the family portrait.

After a few minutes, Andy helped his aunt onto her feet. "I'll go get your keys," he said.

Belle smiled. "Don't be silly! That was hardly worth three grand. I'll see you boys next week for my second instalment."