Akash and Sanjana: A Sibling Getaway

Story Info
Two siblings reconnect by spending a trip together.
2.4k words
3.81
30.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akash impatiently took a drag from his cigarette and looked at his watch.

"She was supposed to call me after she landed," he thought to himself.

He paced around the monitor, which said that her flight had landed. And yet, 20 minutes since then, there was no sign of her.

Akash always hated waiting. He'd gotten used to it at this point. He was always the punctual one in the two. But he still hated it.

And then he saw her walk out of the Arrivals gate. Sanjana was a 5 foot 5, petite girl. Her outfit of choice was a crop top and daisy dukes. She enjoyed wearing them because it showed off her hourglass figure and her well toned legs. And when she saw her brother, she ran straight to him and engulfed him in a hug.

"Hiiiiii! I'm sorry I didn't call you after I landed. I got caught up at baggage claim. An elderly man thought my suitcase was his and it took a while to explain to him."

"That's alright. Did you have a good flight?"

"Yessss. I was chatting with this woman from South Bombay, she was telling me about a cafe that I should really visit?"

"Leopold Cafe? Yeah, it's their crown jewel."

"Do you think we'd have time?"

"Maybe Monday. Getting to South Bombay at this time on a Friday evening is hell."

"Oh alright. But we haaaaave to visit it, it sounds amazing."

"Sure, we'll find time. I'm parked this way."

Akash and Sanjana made small talk, while they got into his car. They hadn't seen each other in a few months. It was fun to FaceTime each other once in a while, but Akash's work kept him busy, and Sanjana was in her final year of college. Besides, there was no substitute for real company.

"So, what's our plan for tomorrow?" she asked her brother while plugging her phone into his car's system.

"We've got to be up early, we'd probably take around four hours to reach Lavasa. We can grab breakfast along the way. If we're up early enough, we should get there by lunchtime."

"And you've got us a place to stay?"

"Yes, it's all planned out."

Of course it was planned out. How could it not be? It was their special weekend. Akash had chosen the perfect place for the weekend. Lavasa was a small private town, built on hills surrounding a lake. It was a scenic spot. It was mostly cool all year round, and there were barely any people there. It was a great place to getaway from the hustle-bustle of city life and to just spend time with each other. And it was only gonna be the two of them.

Akash and Sanjana made one of these trips annually. Akash would meticulously plan out the details, while Sanjana enjoyed showing up and having fun. It was their thing. Even their parents loved the fact that their children spent time with each other. Akash and Sanjana had always been close, they never had serious fights, and Akash being the big brother, always took good care of her.

-------

They next day, Akash and Sanjana caught up with each other on the road. She told him about her new boyfriend, Raunak. Raunak was apparently a metalhead, and had a college band. He was working on album he hoped to release soon. Maybe even go on tour. The more she talked about him, the more he sounded like a basic jock. Akash never quite approved of her boyfriends. It was obvious why he didn't. But he had made peace with the fact that Sanjana enjoyed the company of other men. After all, Akash himself was dating Anisha. Anisha was a lawyer. She was smart, resourceful and she cared for Akash. And they were getting serious.

"Sooooo. Are you gonna ask Anisha the question?"

"What?! No, I haven't really thought about it."

"Now you're lying. You're 26, you're well settled and you've been with this woman for almost a year and half. She's 27 and she's doing well in her career too. You're both in the right place for this. Are you telling me that you haven't seriously considered asking her?"

"Well...I have. Or at least, I've considered that she might be waiting for me to ask her."

"And?"

"I honestly don't know how."

"It's not very hard. You walk up to her and ask her to marry you."

"Well, when you put it that way."

"Seriously, what's stopping you?"

Akash didn't answer that. He knew exactly what was stopping him. He couldn't bring himself to say it though. Not when it could change the mood of the trip.

"Mom and dad were asking me about this too. They think it's time that you finally do it."

"Listen. I want to talk to you about this. But just not now. Can we do it later this weekend? I promise we'll discuss this again."

Sanjana did not prod her brother anymore. Her brother was not one to break promises, and she decided that she would move on to more cheery topics.

After a few hours on the expressway and an hour in the hills, coupled with the loudest pop music possible, they finally reached their destination. Akash had picked a nice hotel which had a great view of the lake. They got their luggage out and walked up to the reception.

"Hi, I have a room booked here in the name of Akash."

The receptionist looked at the two of them and said, "Sir, I'm not sure if you were aware, but our hotel policy states that we cannot accommodate unmarried couples."

"But we're a married couple," said Akash, handing over their IDs. In a conservative country like India, this was always a problem. But not for Akash and Sanjana. The receptionist looked at their ID cards and saw that they had the same surname, and handed them back. This was a well oiled routine. Nobody expected a brother and sister to show up announcing themselves as a married couple. It was an easy lie, one they had used to get private time with each other every year.

"I'm sorry, sir. Let me finish up here and I'll take you up to your room."

It had always helped that Akash and Sanjana looked nothing alike. He was about 5 foot 10, of fair brown skin. He was well built and she was a petite, dusky girl. Akash took after his father, and Sanjana after her mother. Their personalities were nothing alike, either. Akash was stoic and subdued, whereas Sanjana was boisterous and bubbly.

Once they were put into their rooms, Sanjana ran out to the balcony and looked out at the blue, shimmering lake just across.

"Wowwwww. It's beautiful! How did pick this place?"

"A colleague of mine told me about it. I thought you'd love this."

"I dooooo! Thank you so much!"

If there was one thing Akash loved more than anything in the world, it was pleasing his sister. He enjoyed taking her out on trips. He enjoyed buying her presents. It was the look of genuine awe on her face that he craved, and the sex that usually came after. And this time was no different.

Sanjana wasted no time. She lept to her brother, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Akash held his tiny sister up and kissed her back. She missed him too. More than she let out. Sanjana enjoyed maintaining the appearance of a carefree girl on the outside, but on the inside she was really passionate about her brother. She'd never been able to tell him how much she loved him, but she did, and she knew that she did. No matter how many boyfriends she'd had, none of them matched up to Akash. How could they? None of them cared about her on a fundamental level like she did. Most of them enjoyed who she was on the outside, and wanted to just fuck her. And she let them because she enjoyed the attention. But now she was with Akash, and his attention was the only one that mattered.

"I missed you, Akash. So bad."

"I know. I did too."

Sanjana got off him and pulled his shirt off. She then followed suit by pulling off her top and shorts, while he unbuckled his pants and removed his underwear.

His cock popped out, and it was semi hard already. Sanjana placed her tongue at the base of his cock and made her way up top. Every lick that she gave made his cock harder, until it reached full mast.

She then used her mouth to engulf his cock. Akash slowly started thrusting in and out, being careful to not make her gag. At this point, Sanjana was on her knees, mouth full of cock. She kept blowing him, pausing to slurp in the pre-cum. She was getting wet too, and it needed to be taken care of. After a few thrusts and much pleasure, Akash picked Sanjana up and put her on the bed. Sanjana, being a petite woman was easy to lift. But being petite meant that she was not particularly blessed in the chest department. That never bothered Akash, he liked that his 21 year old little sister still had the appearance of teenager.

Akash moved forward to nibble on her tits, while inserting two fingers into her pussy. Sanjana squealed with pleasure. He used one firm hand to hold her down, while she squirmed about. He thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy while she let out a whimper. He was glad that she was feeling good. She deserved that.

After a few pleasurable thrusts, Sanjana got on all fours. This had always been her favourite position. She turned her head around and looked at him lustfully, practically begging him with her eyes. Akash assumed his position behind her and slowly started thrusting into her. Sanjana's pussy was full and she squealed once again. Akash placed used his right arm to grip her waist and his left arm to fondle her breasts. Sanjana buried her face in a pillow to muffle her squeals of pleasure. Akash started thrusting into her faster and soon the sounds that filled the room were that of Sanjana's muffled moaning, Akash's panting and their thighs thwacking against each others'. After a good amount of thwacking, they parted, and Sanjana moved to face him. They took a moment to kiss each other, and gather their breaths.

Sanjana stroked her brother's cock and slowly motioned it forward to re-enter her. Sanjana was full once again, and the thrusting resumed. Akash leaned forward and she did too. She wrapped her arms around his back and they embraced intimately, while he continued fucking her. She continued letting out moans in sync with his thrusting.

They were both slowly running out of energy, having woken up early and been on the road for a few hours. But he continued thrusting faster until they climaxed together. Akash filled his sister with his seed, and they parted their embrace. They lay there, looking at each other, smiling. They'd missed each other. And they had an entire weekend to catch up.

-----

The weekend was coming to an end. They hit the road once again. They were both tired. They just spent two days fucking. But both of them knew that a conversation was ahead since a promise had been made and they were saving up whatever energy was remaining for the conversation that had to be had.

"So," Sanjana said, "what's stopping you?"

"Well, you."

"We've been through this, Akash. We made this decision years ago."

"That was different. We only agreed to date other people."

"It's really not."

"How is it not? We date other people to keep up appearances. We agreed nothing about marriage."

"But you know we can't live unmarried forever."

"No, we can't."

"And neither can we get married."

"No, we can't."

"So, what's stopping you? I know you like her. I know that she's the kind of person you'd love to spend the rest of your life with."

"But what about us?"

"We can do this every year. Nobody would question us. And some times in between, if possible. I'm not saying this had to end. I could never say that."

Sanjana never liked being the voice of reason. It was usually the other way round. But anything that she had been unreasonable about was trivial in comparison to what was being discussed here. She smiled to herself. Her brother really did love her. And she did too. But there was nothing to be done and they both knew it.

"It isn't about the sex."

"Then what is it about?"

"I can't care for her the same way I care for you. I'd be lying to her for the rest of her life. She's a lovely person, and she doesn't deserve that."

"Do you want to end it?

"No."

"Do you want to tell her about it? Because I think that's a terrible idea."

"Don't be silly, of course I don't."

They were at an impasse. Akash hated this conversation. The two of them didn't speak for a few moments. Sanjana's phone played a really poignant song, which fit the situation. Akash mildly chuckled.

"I honestly don't understand what I'm supposed to do here. It annoys me that I don't. I usually have this all figured out."

"Everything has a first, Akash."

They laughed. The tension had eased, but the question loomed above their heads. Akash sighed.

"Honestly Akash, you don't have to care for her the way you care for me. She's a different woman. She's like a female version of you. I can see why you fancy her."

Akash knew that she was right. Anisha was different. With Sanjana, Akash was always the dominant one. Although Sanjana liked portraying herself as an independent woman, she enjoyed Akash's care. Anisha wasn't like that. With Anisha, she had the dominant edge. That's why he enjoyed her company and their relationship. After a few moments of silence, Akash sighed, indicating that he'd made up his mind.

"I'm going to ask her to marry me."

Sanjana leaned towards Akash and kissed him on the cheek. The remainder of the drive was spent in silence. But it was a good sort of silence, which indicated some semblance of closure.