Aki: the Art of Service & Pleasure

Story Info
Two stories for the price of one!
4.1k words
4.26
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBeemer
RBeemer
12 Followers

Author's Note:

Rather than create a series I have combined two completely different stories into one submission. I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Aki and the Art of Service and Pleasure

I step into the back door at the usual time and kick off my shoes. I'm looking forward to spending the evening with my beautiful wife but I am surprised to see a pretty Japanese lady standing in my kitchen. She's about five-foot five; her long dark hair is piled up and knotted on top of her head, held in place by two chopsticks. Her bright green eyes have long, soft lashes, are painted in bright colors like spring flowers and lined to a sharp point on either side. Her skin is soft porcelain. Her lips are a deep pink and are smiling sweetly at me.

She's wearing a bright green floor-length kimono that's tied tightly at the waist and almost hides small, white stocking feet.

She is just the cutest thing I have ever seen.

She gives me a very slight, bent-kneed bow and lowers her gaze. "My name is Aki. I am trained in the art of service and pleasure." Her speech is halting and clearly memorized but her soft voice is as musical as wind chimes. "Come, please." She turns and takes small steps into the living room as I follow. There is a short table in the middle of the room surrounded by cushions.

"This is chabudai. Please sit." I sit on one of the cushions and Aki silently leaves the room. She returns in a moment with two plates of food and sets them down gently before me. Tiny little sandwiches and raw vegetables. She leaves again and returns with a teapot and a small cup.

"You like tea?"

"Yes, please." I find it hard to talk with this beautiful creature waiting on me.

She places the tea set on the table, lifts the cup and fills it about half full with steaming tea. Her hands move slow and graceful. She seems to caress everything she touches. Her movements are intoxicating to watch. I suddenly notice that there is soft, eastern music playing from somewhere. It sounds like a garden breeze.

Aki lifts the teacup to my lips and says, "You drink." She gently tips the cup. I'm not really a tea drinker but this tea is smooth and delicious. It warms my mouth, my chest and the rest of my body as I drink it all.

When she lowers the empty cup she looks at my face and musically sings, "Oh, oh!" She picks up a linen cloth from the table and dabs the corner of my mouth where a drop of tea tried to escape. Aki gently places the cloth in my lap, pours me another cup of tea and moves to sit across the table.

"You eat, now."

I begin to eat the meal she has prepared and she sits there quietly with her hands in her lap and watches me, a soft smile on her pink lips. Every so often I look up and gaze into her beautiful eyes but she quickly tips her face down humbly. When my small teacup is empty she comes over and fills it for me and dabs again at my lips with the napkin.

When I have finished this very light and delicious meal Aki clears the table quietly. When she returns to the room she comes up behind me on her knees and lays her gentle hands on my shoulders. She kneads my shoulders gently and, with her soft lips close to my ear whispers, "You like massage?"

"Yes, please."

Aki stands and comes around beside me. "Aki give good massage. Please prepare yourself." She points an elegant finger at the massage table set up across the room. I can't believe I didn't notice it before. I guess I was just too enraptured by this mysterious creature.

I stand and move to the massage table while Aki moves to a counter with a large bowl of soapy water and several small bottles of fluids and oils. I strip down to my skivvies and hop up on the table while she slowly washes her hands. I lay down on my belly with my face through the hoop and a soft, warm towel covering my ass and underwear. I hear her softly cross the room and she starts to touch me.

I am instantly transported to another world by her touch. Her warm, soft hands dance across my skin - at once relaxing and electrifying me. The warm oil she rubs into me sooths my muscles and chases away my tensions. Her hands are strong, yet precise. Firm, yet gentle. She instinctually knows every pressure point on my back, neck, shoulders and arms. Her fingernails lightly scratch my scalp causing it to tingle. After working my back into a noodly puddle she starts on my thighs and works her way down to my feet. She massages each toe one by one and removes every ounce of tension from me. I'm certain that I lose conciseness and fall asleep more than once as this expert masseuse shares her eastern arts with my willing body.

After working on my feet she slowly come back up and I feel her remove the towel from my butt. She softly whispers, "We no need this." as she gently pulls my underwear off. She gently but firmly massages my lower back and my gluts. Her magical hands minister to parts of me that few have seen or touched. I feel my groin start to swell and my hardening penis presses into the table pad.

"Turn over now, please." Aki's lips are again at me ear. When I realize that I am not just dreaming I flop over onto my back as she returns to the basin for a wash and more oils. It's not easy at all to turn over with my body in such a relaxed state. I place the warm towel back over my nakedness.

When Aki returns she continues her glorious service to my body. Starting at my face, she rubs me with a light, fragrant lotion, massaging my temples, cheeks and even my lips. It is calming and stimulating at the same time. She spends a lot of time on my chest and arms. Then my legs and feet get a second long dose of her tactile medicine. I don't sleep this time because I am able to watch this beautiful lady give her hands to me and my desire for her grows, as does the lump under the towel.

She moves back to the middle of the table and starts to massage my lower belly, deftly avoiding my growing hard-on even when her fingers drift beneath the towel. She does the same thing from below, massaging my upper thighs and between my legs as the towel starts to jump to the rhythm of my beating heart.

Finally, FINALLY, she gently removes the towel and places her warm hand on my throbbing cock. It feels like it is made of glass and will shatter with her touch.

"Oooo. Aki help you with that."

She starts to slowly and gently rub up and down my raging pole with her warm, oily hands. She gently cups by aching balls in one hand and massages them softly. I really want to grab Aki and pull her down onto me to satisfy my incredible desire but I don't want her stroking to stop. She carefully rubs and massages my raging member, feeling every bump and vein. I lay as still as I can but I begin to feel the explosion building as my breathing gets heavy and my eyes roll back. Aki holds the warm towel to me as I violently stream into it, my body rigid with the intense pleasure of this sensual release.

I feel like I am floating in warm water as my body reaches a state of total relaxation. I lay on the table and just breath as Aki gently cleans up my sticky mess and lays a fresh towel across my lap. She continues to massage my lower body, calming my quivering muscles, like nothing has happened. She finishes up by brushing her fingers all over my body, light as a feather.

With her sexy lips again near my ear she whispers, "Maybe Aki come for service again, soon?"

Oh, yes Aki. Very soon.

- fin -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several months later......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aki and the Unexpected Encounter

I'm working away in my office when I get a call from my lovely wife. She's found a new Japanese restaurant she wants to try and asks me to meet her there at seven o'clock. My beautiful wife LOVES Asian food. The problem is that I'm not a big fan so she doesn't get it very much. When she does it's a special occasion.

Of course I agree to meet her. She makes the reservation and sends me the address.

Several hours later I find my way to the restaurant, dressed as good as an old scruffy-looking dude can. It's connected to a small, boutique hotel so I find a seat in the lobby and wait for her to arrive.

After a few minutes I get a message:

I'm running a little late. Go ahead and get the table.

I'll be there as soon as I can. Luv you!

I'm good at following instructions, as long as they are simple, so I enter the restaurant from the hotel lobby, give the cute hostess my name and she shows me to a table for two. The dining room is very classy and appointed in modern Japanese decor. Lots of smooth surfaces, colored indirect lights, very upscale.

I sit down to wait with a glass of water and a menu that I can't read.

After about 10 minutes my phone chirps again.

Bad news. I can't make it after all.

Please have whatever you want and enjoy yourself.

I promise I'll make it up to you.

Luv you!

Great. Is there anything worse than eating alone in a nice place like this? Nope. This is the worst.

I look at the menu again just to see if I can decipher anything I might like but I've pretty much convinced myself to sneak out and grab a drive-through burger on the way back home. I place the menu on the table, gather the napkin from my lap (I'm not an animal) and turn to stand when I am stopped mid-breath by a stunning sight.

Standing next to my table is a gorgeous Japanese lady. She's wearing a tight, red, satin dress that looks like it's straight from Hong Kong. It starts with a plunging neckline and ends just above the knee with an open slit running all the way up her thigh. She's wearing silky, dark hose and matching red high-heeled shoes. Her hair is wavy and dark and pulled up on top of her head revealing a long alabaster neck. Her face is stunningly beautiful. Dark green eyes painted in smoky grays and browns, heavy black eyeliner that accentuates their pretty shape. Her lips are full, glossy and bright red.

I suddenly realize that I have been staring with my mouth open for way too long to be comfortable. If I don't find a way to breathe soon I will pass out.

"Hello." she says and smiles at me sweetly.

"Hello." I croak in reply. Why is my throat so dry all of a sudden?

There's an awkward silence...

She cocks her head slightly, a very cute, puzzled look on her face and says, "You not remember Aki?"

"Huh?" My responses are so intelligent sometimes.

And then it comes to me. "Oh, Aki! The masseuse! Hello! You look incredible!"

She gives me a slight bow. "Arigatō."

I stand clumsily and offer her my hand. "Wow! What are you doing here? Are you hungry? Would you like to sit down?"

Aki looks a little stunned at my nervous, rapid-fire questions but she clearly understands "sit" because that's what she does.

I can't get over how great she looks but I don't know what to say so I just look at her and repeat, "Wow."

She smiles again and locks eyes with me for a few heartbeats. "You look good, too." Her demeanor is completely different than it was when she was my masseuse. Then, she barely looked me in the eye. Now she matches my gaze with her own. My heart starts beating all the way down to my crotch.

"Are you hungry?"

"Hai."

"Order whatever you want. I have no idea what to get."

"Let Aki take care of you."

"I am in your hands." I give her a little grin, remembering the pleasure I found the last time I was in her hands. I hope she remembers that, too.

The next time the waiter comes over she says a few soft words to him and he hustles off. He returns momentarily with a steaming pot of tea and a couple of small teacups. He pours the tea for each of us and I sip it slowly, watching the beautiful Aki do the same.

Next are small bowls of ramen soup. The noodles are long and watching Aki suck them into her sexy mouth is a life changing experience.

Over the next hour we are treated to dozens of small plates and bowls of different foods, one after the other. Steamed rice with chopped vegetables, grilled meats, some kind of egg thing. I'm pretty sure I ate sushi but I'm not completely sure. Watching Aki work her chopsticks is mesmerizing. I use a fork like a caveman after trying the chopsticks without success. It gets a very cute laugh from Aki so it's worth the embarrassment.

Because of the language problem we don't converse much but I have never shared a more enjoyable meal. An ice-cream sandwich made from rice cakes and sorbet caps it off. Delicious.

After paying the bill (Aki has very expensive tastes and I don't mind a bit) we are just sitting, looking into each other's eyes. Aki says, softly, "I have place. We go now?"

I stand up quickly and offer her my hand, which she takes gently. She stands slowly and takes my arm as we leave the restaurant. Every eye in the place is on my beautiful companion. Aki takes down a white, furry wrap from the coat tree by the door and I place it around her shoulders. She leads me into the hotel lobby and to the bank of elevators, presses the "Up" button and turns to look at me.

"You like to come with me?" she asks sweetly.

"Very much." My heart is beating so loudly I'm afraid she can hear it. I know she would be able to see the tent pole in my pants if she just looked down but she keeps her sexy eyes on my face.

The elevator ride is a delight because there are mirrors on all four walls. It's like I'm surrounded by hundreds of unbelievable beautiful women and they are all smiling at me. Of course there's a bunch of me in there, too, so it's not ALL roses.

When we reach the top floor she holds my arm as we walk down the hall to the suite at the end. She opens the door with a key card, enters, turns to me and says, "Please come in." As we enter the lights blink on automatically. It is a fantastic room, appointed very much like the dining room on the ground floor. Lots of shiny chrome. Smooth granite counters. Simple, stylish furniture. Indirect, colored lighting. Cool stone flooring. There's soft, instrumental music playing from somewhere.

Aki can tell that I am impressed by the look on my face. "You like?"

"It's beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you."

This gets a dazzling smile from Aki and I watch her fantastic hips as she glides over to the window and draws the curtain revealing a sparkling view of the city. She then saunters over to a pair of double doors. She slowly slides them apart revealing a king-sized bed, low on the floor, covered in a fluffy quilt and pillows.

When she comes back over to me, standing like a tree in the middle of the room, she moves in close, pressing her body against mine. I can feel her thighs against mine. I can feel her pubic bone press against my erection. I can feel her breasts press against my chest. She moves her face so close to mine that I can only see her dark green eyes and feel her breathe on my skin. She puts her arms softly around my neck and kisses me gently on the corner of the mouth.

My hands find the small of her back and I pull her gently into my body. Her back arches as I lean down and return the kiss, a little longer, a little deeper, a little wetter. She turns her head slightly and gently pushes her soft tongue into my mouth. I follow her lead and we begin to lick and suck on each other's lips and tongues. Our kiss gets deeper and more passionate as she starts to grind herself against my hardness and my right hand finds its way to her left breast. I kneed her softly and feel her nipple harden and poke through her soft satin dress. She moans with pleasure and slowly breaks the lingering kiss.

She looks up at me with a smile and says, "You massage Aki this time?"

"It would be my pleasure."

I drop my right hand slowly down her body as she kisses me again. I find the slit in her dress and caress the inside of her thigh, high up on her leg. Her hose are silky and smooth. Her kisses encourage me to continue my exploration until I find a very warm, damp place right between her legs. I begin to rub her pussy through her pantyhose and she presses herself hard into my hand. I can feel the heat and moisture grow as my finger finds her slot and presses in.

Aki turns away from me and grinds her fabulous ass into my crotch, grabs my hand and places it on her belly under her dress and above her pantyhose. She sucks in her belly and pushes my hand down inside until I can feel the hot, smooth wetness of her soft pussy. She moans softly and grinds harder into my rock as my left hand finds her nipple and my right hand begins to pleasure her wonderful pussy.

I part her wet lips with two fingers and begin rubbing up her slick slot with my middle finger in slow, smooth motions. I can feel her open more to me as her juices start to flow and I gently tease her little pleasure button. She turns her face to me and sucks my probing tongue deep into her mouth. Her hand finds it's way to my throbbing stone and she strokes me through my pants.

After a few minutes of very erotic petting she turns to me, grabs my hand and pulls me to the bedroom. Once there she slides the door closed, turns to me and without breaking eye contact slowly removes her heels, reaches up under her red dress and pulls off her pantyhose and panties. She puts her heels back on (which thrills me no end), sits on the edge of the bed, lays back and pulls her satin dress up revealing the object of my desire.

Her pussy is shaved, glistening and glorious. Her lips are plump and engorged and I can't wait to spend some quality time with them. We don't have to speak the same language for me to know what to do next. I drop to my knees before this unbelievably sexy creature and begin kissing all around her sensitive areas.

I start with slow licks up the insides of her thighs, around her mound to her lower belly. I tease her just a bit by slightly rubbing her wet lips with my cheek. I then start to gently kiss and lick all around her quivering opening. I can tell by her hip movements that she is getting very aroused.

When I finally kiss her wet pussy lips she moans with pleasure and presses into my face. I continue to kiss and suck each side deep into my mouth, savoring her sweet taste. I look up and her eyes are closed with ecstasy and she's pinching her nipples softly.

When I feel as though I've teased her long enough I flatten my tongue and give her a long, slow, deep lick from her bottom to the top of her slot. She cries out in pleasure when my tongue reaches her love button and I gently flick and suck it. While I continue to pleasure her with my sopping mouth I reach up and gently push two fingers into her wet canal. I massage the sides a bit and find my way to her spot, rubbing it gently between my slippery fingers.

I can tell her release is close because her moans become more desperate and she grabs the back of my head, pressing my face hard between her legs. Her hips rise up off the bed as my fingers and tongue work in concert to bring her to a momentous orgasm. Her entire body goes ridged and she cries out in pleasure and release as wave after wave of ecstasy crashes over her. I continue my activity all the way through until her body stills and her fingers caress my hair gently. I lay my head on her thigh and just allow her to breathe deeply and recover from her experience.

After several minutes of quiet stillness Aki sits up, reaches behind her, unzips her dress and peels it from her body. She tosses it aside and pulls herself fully onto the low bed. All she's wearing now are her red high heels. She looks like every wet dream I've ever had.

I stand up and quickly remove every stitch of my clothing while she watches intently. I stand before with my mast at full staff. She looks at me lustfully and simply says, "Come".

RBeemer
RBeemer
12 Followers
12