Al-You Make Me Smile Again

Story Info
Al and Pam spend an afternoon together.
784 words
4.29
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You asked for it-they're back. This story is a mini-continuation of Al You Make Me Smile, for the 750 word project, so no complaints about it being too short this time!

*

We stayed in touch, Pam and me, after Valentine's Day last year. A text here, a quick call there. We would catch up on our chat program, indulging in steamy Skype sessions, but unfortunately we were physically just too far apart to make a go of it.

Just as I got home after a hot dusty day of putting up hay last summer, my phone went "bing." Pam texted, "I'm going to visit my cousin up your way, can you meet me Friday?"

As they say, you gotta make hay while the sun shines. "I wouldn't miss it!"

I arranged to meet her and when Friday arrived, we picked up where we left off, like old friends do.

"I missed you."

"You too, Babe." She snuggled next to me in the pickup chatting. My hand naturally slid down her shoulder into her tank-top as I gave her the tour of my corner of the world. We ended at my native hay field. Nothing smells sweeter than native hay, and I hadn't cut the far end yet- it was the best of both worlds, sweet smelling, yet tall enough for privacy. We found a likely spot and spread a blanket at the edge of the field under a tree. Sunlight dappled the blanket through the leaves.

Pam sat down, kicking off her sandals and leaned back with a sigh, her shirt riding up, exposing her tummy. "It's nice here, very pretty."

"Thanks, it's been in my family for generations." As we gazed across the hills, a stray breeze lifted a tendril of her hair, dropping it across her nose. I slid my finger down her cheek pulling it back, then turned her chin to me for a kiss. She parted her lips to meet mine and we fell into each other's arms, our mouths searching each other hungrily, our hands desperate to make a physical connection. I held her face with one hand, pulling her into me with the other. Pam fumbled with the buttons on my shirt, sliding it off to reveal my sexy farmer's tan.

She ran her hand up my arm, stopping at my bicep, pausing to stroke it. "Sorry, I have a thing about arms," she apologized before she moved back to my mouth. I took this opportunity to slip my hands under her tank-top and slide it up. It had a built-in bra and her breasts fell into my hands. I swiped my thumbs across her nipples, and she shivered. I pushed her nipples in and then pinched them. She moaned.

"You're looking good. Good enough to eat..." Pam whispered between moans. She scooted back on her haunches, slipped off her top and crawled back to me. Her swaying breasts distracted me for a moment, while she undid my Wranglers. My dick sprang forth in anticipation. It had been a long time, and I was ready for some lovin'.

Pam started with little kisses and licks on my dick head. With a swirl of her tongue she sucked it into her warm, wet mouth. She kept her tongue busy as she slid her lips further down the shaft. She made little moans of pleasure as she reached the base of my dick. Once she had me all the way in her mouth, she tightened her lips and moved her head up and down along the shaft. It wasn't long, but I couldn't help myself, "If you want some too, you better stop here."

Reluctantly, Pam released me and stood. She slid her jeans down, turning to show me the back of her sexy panties, turning again as she slid them to the ground too. I leaned against the tree while Pam lowered herself onto my throbbing cock. Her warm pussy surrounded me, and I knew she'd been working on her Kegels.

"Oh, Babe, you feel so tight."

"Been workin' on that for you," she panted.

Leaf shadows danced across her breasts as she rode me, her head thrown back, her breasts bouncing with abandon, right in my face. When she leaned forward to kiss me, she shifted her position and began a quick forward/backward motion which completely did me in. I held on as long as I could, but I came in a wave of pleasure just as she caught her breath, coming loudly at the same time.

We lay exhausted in each other's arms listening to the radio I had left on in the pickup when that song came on ... "You make me smile."