Alan Goes to Sea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers

"If all else fails, put her hand on your cock and burst into tears!"

He didn't think that bursting into tears would be quite appropriate, but the other part of the advice might be worth a try. After all, the worst that was likely to happen was that she might slap his face and run away. He made another attempt to caress her breast, but when she again pushed him away, he took her hand and pressed it firmly palm down against the bulge in his shorts covering his half hard penis. He anticipated a hasty withdrawal and was amazed that she did nothing more than emit a surprised "Oh", and made no attempt to remove her hand, which was inert upon his groin. He hadn't thought out the next move and was now a bit confused, so he lifted his hand from hers to see what she would do. The answer was absolutely nothing, and he felt her warmth through the thin material of his shorts. The result was unsurprising - his cock grew more firm and jerked against her pressure, and she drew back.

"What's up? Haven't you felt a cock jump before?"

"I've never felt a cock at all. Yours looked quite small when I saw it last night, now it feels big and hard."

"I don't think you were in any state to notice last night. Are you kidding me, you've never felt a cock? Have you seen one before?"

"Only a baby's, not a grown up one. I'm sorry, I'm not the sort of girl you thought just because I was horribly drunk when you first saw me. Perhaps I'd better go."

Alan drew her close to him and kissed her.

"Don't be silly. You're here, close to me, and you're very nice to kiss, why should you go? I'd figured that totally pissed wasn't your normal state."

"If I hadn't been pissed I might have paid more attention to your...bits. I'm afraid the sight of a naked man was a bit of a surprise."

"Yes, I must admit that I didn't find it very flattering that the moment you saw my nudity you fetched up so copiously. Anyway, perhaps you ought to have another look to see what I've got so the next one you see won't be a surprise."

"Are you sure? Still, I suppose I should take the chance to see if you look different when I'm sober"

He stood up and pushed his shorts down, then kicked them off, and stood totally exposed in front of her, his penis now hanging in its flaccid state, but still quite impressive. It wasn't a prize winning sample, but it was certainly on the large side of average, swinging above his large ball sack, and she stared at it with fascination.

"It looks much bigger now, but it still looks soft."

He sat down beside her and put her hand on his now naked cock. She held it softly but, of course it now began to grow. She said nothing, just watched with fascination as the hot package of flesh enlarged and hardened under the touch of her fingers. She cautiously began to stroke the length, feeling the smooth texture and the swelling at its tip under his uncut foreskin.

Alan now thought it was time for him to become more active. His arm around her waist drew her closer to him and they returned to the pleasure of their kissing. In view of her earlier rejection of his attempts to caress her breast he decided to go for broke. He dropped his hand onto her knee and began a slow upwards progress. Joyce was a very slim girl, but her thigh was firm and well muscled from many hours of sport, and his fingers slid slowly across the smooth skin as he ascended. She made no attempt to stop his slow progress, and his fingers touched the edge of the fabric of her knickers. He inched cautiously upwards and inwards, across the slippery fabric until he felt the soft yield of her pubic bulge, and he stopped there, gently pressing the warm flesh. All the time he had been exploring under her skirt their lips had been engaged in a sensory battle of tongues, teeth, and lips, but now she stayed still and he could sense that she was nearly holding her breath as his fingers crept slowly downwards, his touch electrifying her as he felt the top of the groove leading to her most private of places. He spread his fingers a little so that he could slide them down between her thighs and her outer lips, and felt the puffy softness, and squeezed them together, then allowed his middle finger to press down between them, onto the inner lips and clitoris.

He recalled that the knickers he had removed soaked in piss were wide legged, and he guessed correctly that she would be wearing a similar pair now. He moved his hand across to her thigh, then slid under the loose leg of her garment and back to her centre. Now he probed through her pubic hair and entered the deep slit concealing her sex, and passed down till he felt the entrance to her vagina. His finger slid easily into the warm wet slit, but he did not penetrate far before he felt the obstruction of her unbroken hymen. He moved gently in her entrance, and let his thumb roam across the bump of her clitoris. She was still holding his penis softly in her hand. Now she gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Are you going to put this inside me?" she enquired so quietly that he could only just hear her.

"Do you want me to?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know what I want. You aren't the first man who's tried to get me into bed, but you're the first one who's got his hand inside my knickers, and I've only known you about twenty four hours. My body wants you to take me, but my mind is completely confused. Why should you be my first?"

"Maybe it's because you know that you aren't going to have to make a long commitment to me, like you'd expect to with someone you'd met in a more normal relationship."

"By normal you mean with a man who hadn't stripped me and washed me about ten minutes after he'd met me".

"Maybe it's because at your first sight of me I was stark naked, and you just found me irresistible. Anyway, if you aren't sure, why don't you get dressed and go and think about it till tomorrow, and come back again if you're sure it's what you want?"

There was a long silence. At last she gave him another squeeze, and gave him a big smile.

"If I wait till tomorrow I'll be even more confused. Do it to me now, please, take my virginity. Just don't get me pregnant, that's all, and please don't hurt me too much - everyone says the first time is painful."

"Ill wear a condom, which is pretty reliable, though there's always a degree of risk. As for hurting you, I'll be as gentle as I can, but I guess you'll feel it when I go in first time."

He stood up and drew her to her feet. She stood quietly as he unhooked her skirt and let it drop to the ground. Then he unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her shoulders, leaving her in just knickers and bra. He decided that she wouldn't want him to take off her bra, to judge by the way she had repeatedly rebuffed his attempts to touch her breast, so he left it and hooked his thumbs into her waistband and slid her knickers down to join her skirt. She stepped out of the garments and stood naked except for her bra. He looked at the slim body exposed before him, at the flat belly over the mop of fair hair covering her sex.

"You are even prettier when you are sober and not poorly. I'm glad you came back tonight, last night wasn't an image of you I really wanted to keep."

"I can't say I've got a very clear recollection of what you looked like - just wet and naked. You've definitely grown in an interesting way, though. Quite scary."

Alan stripped off his shirt so he was naked, then picked her up and laid her gently on his bunk. He bent over and kissed her, his hand stroking her belly before cupping her sex and feeling the damp hair over her vulva. He stood and opened a drawer and took out a condom, and she watched, fascinated, as he pulled back his foreskin, exposing his shiny glans, then rolling the thin sheath over his penis. Then he climbed onto the bunk beside her, and gently drew her legs apart exposing her pussy lips, glistening pinkly. He moved to kneel between her raised thighs, his protected weapon erectly approaching its goal. He was a little nervous about taking this girl's virginity, and asked her again.

"Are you quite sure you want me to do this?"

She didn't speak, just bit her lip and nodded.

He pushed forward slowly and the tip of his penis made contact with her lips, and then parted them as he moved. He watched as they spread wider as the crown of his cock entered into the slippery channel, then he felt the barrier of her virgin hymen stopping his progress. Should he burst his way through or pressure it slowly till it would give way? He decided on the slower route and just pushed more and more firmly till he felt the thin membrane yield and allow him to pass through. For Joyce, the intrusion of his member into her tight channel was followed by a feeling of pressure followed by a sharp pain as her virginity was taken, and she let out a muted "Ouch" as her only verbal response.

"Are you OK?

"I think so. It hurt a bit when you broke me, and it's a little bit sore, so please be gentle for a bit till I get used to it."

"I'll go slowly, just tell me if you want me to stop."

He began a process of easing a little further into her, then withdrawing, then repeating the action but penetrating a little deeper each time, till he felt his pubes pressing firmly against hers, and he was fully engaged. He stayed still for a while, kissing her and probing her with his tongue as she responded. Then he began moving again, and gradually increased the speed of his thrusts as she showed no signs of great discomfort. He guessed that she was unlikely to reach orgasm, so he continued thrusting as he felt his own climax approaching.

"I'm going to come now."

His ejaculation came quickly, his cock, buried deeply inside her, pulsing as his juice rushed into the condom. He was supported on his forearms and he smiled down at her, then delicately brushed her lips with his own. She smiled back up at him as his deflated penis slid out of her vagina. They both looked down at the condom hanging from its end, and saw the sight familiar to Alan of the teat full of fluid, and the less familiar sight of a red smear on the plastic skin.

"Is that all your sperm in there? And is that red my blood?"

"Well, yes and yes. I hope it was worth losing it."

"So that's my virginity gone. It didn't hurt as much as I had feared, but I'm glad that's out of the way. Was that how you usually do it, or were you specially gentle for me?"

"Well, I thought that if it didn't hurt too much the first time you'd want to do it again."

"Yes, I do want to. I could feel you having an orgasm, I want to have one myself, do you think you can do it for me?"

"I can't guarantee that the earth will move for you, but I'm willing to try. Perhaps you'll be a bit sore for me to enter you again tonight, but there are other ways that you might enjoy. Let's get rid of this thing and mop you up before your blood stains my sheet, I wouldn't like to upset Dennis."

He removed the condom and disposed of it, then fetched a flannel for her to wipe the blood stains from her vagina lips. Then she sat up.

"I might as well take this bloody bra off, so you can have a laugh and understand why I wouldn't let you grope my chest."

She unhooked the offending garment and took it off - and took off her bosom with it. Her chest was flat, with just the slightest sign of tiny bulges supporting small rosy pink nipples resting on the paler aureoles. She sat quietly, watching his face for a reaction. What she saw was a big smile, then his head dipping to deliver a quick kiss on each nipple in turn.

"There, I knew you'd laugh at my tiny titties."

"No, it's not your baby boobies I'm laughing at - it's at you, for being so silly. Big breasts, small breasts, they're all lovely if the person they belong to is lovely, like you are."

"Perhaps that's because you are lovely. If you had had some blokes laughing at you and telling you to try again when you've grown some tits, you'd know how I feel - not that blokes are likely to be feeling your chest."

"Very true, but, seriously, in my experience any woman's body is enjoyable if both of us are happy in each other's company. Now, I'm coming back to bed to see if I can wind you up and really get you going. If you aren't happy with what I'm doing, tell me, and if you are enjoying things, tell me that as well. We won't be together for very long, and the more we talk to each other the more fun we can have."

He climbed back onto the bunk beside her, and put his arms around her and drew her flat chest against his. He caressed her back and they began to kiss, a kiss that never wanted to stop as their lips, tongues and teeth mingled together. At last he released her, and his kisses moved down her neck and onto her chest, while his hand moved to her front and began tracing circles around what little breast she had and his fingers approached her aureole. Soon he was stroking the sensitive flesh while his kisses followed a similar movement across the other breast till both hand and lips arrived together at her nipples. He began a serious assault on the little bumps, which soon began to stiffen as they grew more prominent. She was murmuring encouragement as his fingers tugged at her nipple while he opened his mouth wide to engulf the small mound of flesh, his teeth finding the sensitive tip and nibbling and pulling at it.

He could sense her response to his ministrations as he heard her sudden intake of breath when he tweaked her nipple and now began to move his hand further down her body. Her belly was flat and smooth, but her pubic bulge was well padded and covered with fair hair which also hid her vulva. He slid over her hips and down her thighs, then his pressure parted the firm flesh as his fingers caressed the smooth skin of her inner thighs and moved towards her centre. He rose to the junction of her thighs with the fleshy softness of the outer lips of her vulva and slid a finger along the deep groove which opened a little as she involuntarily spread her legs a little wider.

He had looked at a fair number of exposed vulvas in his time and had been surprised at how they could vary. This was the first time he had seen one with such prominent inner lips, which protruded well through the swell of the outer lips. He very gently ran his fingers over the fleshy protuberances, and felt her shudder slightly at his touch, and he wondered if it was because they were dry, so he leaned forward and drew his tongue over the surface and heard an encouraging moan from her. He began to lick all over her lips, his tongue delving into the crack between, then up to her clitoris. Again he had a surprise, as he felt the little bump rapidly swelling under his touch until it was protruding so much that he could take it well into his mouth and lick and suck on the sensitive flesh. He nibbled gently with his teeth and heard her murmuring encouragement. Now he was stroking the fleshy lips, lubricated by the moisture from his tongue, and he carefully parted them and then found that he could easily slide his finger inside her vagina, now slippery from her own juice. He was careful to use only one finger, which slid easily into the passage no longer blocked by her hymen. He probed the upper surface till he found the rougher surface of her G spot.

Her arousal was now very clear, and he was giving her body maximum attention, one hand still tweaking her nipple and, as the stimulus of her breast, her clitoris and her vagina continued she became more and more vocal and her body was writhing under his ministrations. At last her back arched as her vagina clamped on his finger, and she cried out aloud as his pressure on her continued, and he felt a rush of liquid over his hand. Finally she could take no more.

"No, stop, please - it's too much."

He stopped his movements, and left his hands resting on her as he withdrew from inside her very wet vagina. She was sweating, and tears were running down her cheeks.

"Oh God, that was bloody marvellous. I've had little orgasms when I've played with myself, but not like that. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven."

"Happy to oblige, we'll have to try and achieve nirvana next time I put my cock inside you, but not tonight. Hopefully you won't be sore next time."

"So you want me to come again?"

"In more ways than one. Now, I need to get some sleep. Are you going to go, or do you want to cuddle up for a bit?"

"I think I'd better go, but I'll be too excited to sleep. How can I say thank you enough?"

"Don't bother - I enjoyed it as much as you did, and I can't wait till next time. Now, get some clothes on, you fast hussy, and get back where you belong. I'll see you in the bar after lunch."

Alan did not enjoy his work the next morning. It was one of those watches where everything that could go wrong did just that. They were in the throes of overhauling the spare generator and this required the engine to be turned. This was done by a geared electric motor, but, by a stupid economy, there was only one turning motor and this had to be moved from one generator to another as needed. It weighed about 250 pounds and needed two men to do it, and when the greaser who was helping him slipped and let go, Alan hit the deck plates arse first, causing him considerable pain. As a result he wasn't feeling really up to an energetic sex session, as he explained to Joyce.

"I think I just need to rest for a few hours, though I'd much sooner be playing games with you."

"Please may I come and just be with you while you sleep. I can read my book, I'd just want to be near you."

Alan agreed and they went to his cabin. He stripped down to his underpants and lay on the bed while she curled up on the settee with her book. He was soon asleep and she watched the rise and fall of his chest, noting that he didn't snore. He had asked her to wake him in good time before his dinner, and this she duly did. She bent over the bunk and he stirred at the touch of her lips on his.

"Do you feel better now?" she asked.

"Much better thank you."

"Does this help?" she enquired, as her hand rested softly on the bulge in his pants where his penis lay quietly.

"I'm not sure, but it could be just what I need."

She hooked her thumbs into his waistband and eased his pants down and off, aided by him lifting his bottom off the bed, then stood and admired his penis laying quietly over his balls. She rested her fingers on its soft flesh, then stroked the silky skin. As her fingers enclosed his girth she felt him swell just a little, then a little more as she drew the skin back and began to expose the dark pink shiny glans.

"Is that OK?" she asked.

"You're doing fine, don't stop."

By now she had completely uncovered his glans as he swelled to a full erection. A tiny bead of liquid appeared at his urethra, and she timidly lifted it off with her finger and touched it to her tongue. She found the taste not unpleasant, and leaned forward to touch the swollen pink flesh with her tongue and, as he did nothing to dissuade her, began to lick around the head, then along the length of his smooth skin. She was guessing what he would like, so she was very cautious as her lips enclosed him, and was careful to avoid touching him with her teeth as she slowly took more and more of his length into her mouth, till he was pushing at the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, and withdrew a little, now caressing his head with her tongue, then slowly moved in and out.

Alan was amazed that she had taken this initiative, and watched with fascination her widespread lips as she moved. Her hand was caressing his scrotum while she moved and a finger found the sensitive skin between his balls and his anus. He was now very awake and fully aroused, and he felt he should stop her going any further, as he thought a mouthful of seminal fluid might be a bit much for her to experience. He lifted her head gently away from his cock, and invited her to climb up on the bunk with him. She straightened up and pulled her dress up and over her head. Below the dress, she was wearing only her knickers, and now she climbed up alongside him.

barcombe
barcombe
107 Followers