Alana Sexual Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to know more about her, he became a customer of her firm. He wanted to work with her on the project but his business kept him from it. He did find out her name and where she lived and her telephone number wanting to call her many times. He decided to seduce her from a far and keep his secret. A secret from her he was hoping for a one, night stand with her receiving more than he had imagined. He had her followed he himself had followed her and a few times posed as something her was not to be near her not letting her know it was him. Finding out what kind of person she was Markus was playing a terrible game with her. Realizing it, he was hoping she would not think he was convolute and bemused with him and the crazy game he was playing. She might not know it was he. Markus did not think she recognized him in the brief but rousing encounters he had with her. The night in his uncles house, the night at the restaurant he owned. Markus posed as a waiter, which he had done a few times in the past. Sam would tell Markus if a competitor was having dinner at his restaurant or prior to meeting a new client. Markus would dress and act the part of a waiter to see who they were and find out anything he could about them. It was dirty pool, but in big business sometimes you had to use every means available to you to succeed and a fantasy he sometimes lived. The spy in the novels he had read now and in his younger years a boy fantasizing about spying on the bad guy and saving the world. Now it is for real he is just not saving the world. Technically, he is doing corporate espionage in its smallest forms. Markus knows his competition is always spying on him and his company. Markus does the same with others and this is just a small way he researches new buyers and sellers that come to his company to make a deal but he does it himself at times he knows he will be having direct contact with a client. The thrill of going undetected the thrill of have something over his new client or competitor Markus can't escape the rush it gives him when they don't know he was the one serving them drinks while listening to the conversation. Listening for words that might give him an edge, Markus knew he had an edge over his competition and the edge was Sam. Sam could find out what shoe size a buyer or seller had and what brand of shoe it was and where he or she purchased it. Markus knew Sam was good he had always known. Sam was a childhood friend growing up together like brothers. The meeting they had when Markus offered the job to Sam was no accident. Markus had followed Sam's career waiting for the right time to ask him to take over the security division of the cooperation that him and his uncle had built from the ground up.

Alana was her name Markus was researching her. Her and the company she works for he monitored all of the people that worked for him as best he could. The night of his uncle's party he fell in love in with a woman. A woman that captured his heart from the start he wanted to know more about her. Who she was, what kind of person she is, was she conservative? Very conservative he had noticed from the information he had gathered on her. The day after the party and in the week following the party Alana had surprised Markus doing the things she had done with him. The night in the restaurant in the restroom Alana's inhibitions had dwindled since he met her. Markus wondered if it was a direct result of him and their encounters. What Markus was sure of was its strange place for Alana to be making love to a stranger. Markus and his uncle decided to hire Alana's firm making sure she was on the account. Not only because he was interested in Alana others had recommended her. After making sure she was on the account. The work that was already done was better than he or any one at his corporation had hoped for. Markus rewarded all of the workers that worked on his account with bonuses giving Alana an all expense paid vacation touring some of the most exotic places in the world. Markus had hand pick Alana's destinations. He wanted to know where she was going so he could learn more about her. A dangerous game that he was playing that could back fire on him it was a chance he was willing to take for her love. Dangerous when he met her at her first stop in the islands. Unable to resist taking her to dinner and a moonlit walk on the beach and wanting to seduce her while they walked. If his plan worked she would be his, hopefully forever. Markus was falling for her and had fell the first night they met. He was glad his uncle was going to hire the firm she worked for. Markus's uncle had the final decisions usually agreeing with Markus. After Markus's excuse to his uncle why Alana had not met with him that night Markus told him she was tied up with him. Mr. Fallen was Markus's uncle the man Alana was to meet that night and to discuss the work he had for her firm and the preliminary proposal she had for him. Markus's uncle had raised Markus from when his mother had passed away when he was ten years of age and no father to be found since Markus had been born. He took him in and raised Markus as his own. Mr. Fallen had the same last name as Markus his sister that bore him had never married and Markus had the same last name. Adopting Markus made him heir to his estate.

His uncle needed no more explanation from his nephew he hired the firm the next day never meeting with Alana.

Markus had to decide on his next move he had sent Alana a gift hoping she would like and except wanting to add more mystery to her adventure.

A buzzing sound on his intercom woke him from his thoughts a female voice snapping him back to reality. "Mr. Fallen there is a Mr. Timberline here to see you sir."

"One minute Maggie." Markus replied to the box on his desk. Picking up the phone and dialed. "Hello" A voice said on the other end of the phone.

"Mat this is Markus."

"Markus how are you?"

"Oh fine.... Mat I have a favor to ask you."

"Sure Markus shoot"

"Mr. Timberline is here and I am not going to be able to meet with him. Something has come up. Can you go over the figures with him and send My apologies that I am unable to make it today."

"Sure! Is there anything wrong Markus?"

"No I need to be someplace in a few and I forgot to call Timberline. I forgot to tell you that you were going to handle things with him. My mind has been else where I am sorry if this is a bad time for you."

"Markus I can handle things while you are gone don't worry no need for an apology."

"Thanks Mat I will talk to you later."

"OK Have a good one. Bye!"

"Bye."

Getting up from his chair, he opens the office door. A man slightly younger and larger than Fallen wearing a three-peace suite rose from his seat Extending his hand to Markus. "Glad to see you again Markus." shaking hands.

"Hal good to see you but I am sorry I have some business to take care of and I have to leave for a while."

"Shall we reschedule Markus?"

"NO not at all if you don't mind I will turn you over to Mat who was going to sit in on the meeting anyways."

"That would fine Markus I like Mat he is a good worker and seems to know his stuff."

"Well thank you Hal" A voice from behind the two men replies

"Mat how are you? Good to see you." Hal exclaimed as he shakes Mat hand.

"Well Hal you are in good hands with Mat again I am sorry I can't meet with you today."

"Don't worry Markus we will have things squared away by lunch to day."

Markus excused himself from the two men and walked to the elevator pressing the down button when he reached it.

The limo was outside waiting for him in the usual parking spot the driver arriving at the same time Markus did. The driver opened the door for Markus and inquired the destinations the driver reached for his pager to check to see who was paging him.

"Sorry Steve that page would be me I had paged you half way down to the car."

"Yes sir it is your page it was a good thing that I was coming to retrieve a few things from the car I was able to meet you here."

The two smiled at each other. Steve closed the door, then walked around the car and opened the driver side door and got in and started the limo. "Steve to the airport please!"

"Yes sir!" answered the driver.

As Markus settled in for the ride, he picked up the cell and called his secretary Maggie. Instructing her to call the airport and have his plane ready for an international flight while he was giving Maggie the details the car started moving. Hanging up from his secretary, Markus looked toward his driver.

"Steve when you drop me off you can have the rest of the week off and tell Sally to do the same I won't need you two this week. Tell her not to wander to far I may need her by the end of the week "

The driver nodded and grinned at the unexpected time off that he knew he would still be paid for.

Markus rolled the window up and turned on the music in the back thinking as he looked out the window also making a few phone calls before arriving at his destination.

On the plane, Markus sat in a window seat as it taxied for take off. Gazing out the window watching the buildings and the ground race by as they gained speed the nose of his leer rose up and the air lifted the rest of the plane off the ground the familiar sound of the wheels locking in under the plane signaling they were airborne. Making a few phone calls to get reservations for the hotel and making one last call to Sam.

Telling him the time he would be arriving and arranging a time to meet at the hotel.

Sam, a long time friend of Markus, they went to school together in the Midwest. Separating when they went to college, he lost contact with him a short time after they had graduated from high school. Sam went into law enforcement he was an officer for 10yrs. When Markus found him, again he was in a large city. Sam was a sergeant police force a mutual friend had told Markus where Sam had been working year's prior. Telling Markus a one chance in a million story of how he was speeding and a cop pulled him over. The cop happened to be Sam and Sam wrote him a ticket. Markus recalling that it sure sounded like Sam. Sam would give a ticket to the Pope. Markus smiling at the thought of Sam sighting the Pope

Sam worked for Markus now for the past five years as a private investigator answering only to Markus. Sam was part of Markus's staff and he had never been seen only heard of Maggie was the only one that had seen him when Sam came to Markus's office a few times and even she did not know what he did. Markus relived the past for a while after the phone call with Sam.

The two had grown up like brothers and loved to play spy games. Sam played them for real now not with governments but with corporations that owned the governments. Sam loved his job Markus was envious of him. Markus had given his friend every thing he wanted his dream job being a spy and the money he wanted from being the spy. The most treasured thing that the two had each other's friendship. Sam was honest and Markus had trusted him for years. Sam and Sally were husband and wife and Sally lived at the House while Sam was away on business Sally had been a licensed chauffer when her and Sam met. Sally insisted on driving Markus around while Sam was away Markus paid her as an employee but she had a free rain of when she worked and when she did not her loyalty was almost as strong as Sam's. Markus knew Sally was keeping an eye on him and her husband when she worked. Sally had the children to think of so Markus let her choose her own hours to work.

Markus laughing out loud as his thoughts turned to what Sam was doing for him right now Sam was spying on Alana. Sally would kill the two of them if she knew. Sally suspected something was up but didn't know what as far as the two men knew.

A car met Markus at the airport after checking in threw customs. Exhausted he sat in the limo and fell a sleep. The driver woke him when the reached the hotel about 2 am local time.

A man in a over coat and hat opened the car door as the bell hops unloaded the luggage he had in the trunk a few bags with clothes and personal items he always kept on the plane incase he found himself over night some place he did not expect to be.

Checking in Markus took a long elevator ride to the top of the floors and opened the door to find his luggage had beat, him to his suite. Putting his briefcase on the table he walked to the bedroom undoing his tie and cuffs to his silk shirt. Walking he laid his shirt over the oak chair in the bedroom empting his pant pockets on the dresser tossing his pants over the same chair his shirt rested on removing the shoes setting them next to the same chair.

Markus through back the covers of his bed, crawled in to bed, and covered up snuggling between sheet and blanket falling sound asleep.

Markus awoke to the sound of a voice in his room and to the smell of coffee under his nose. Confused and still half a sleep a deep angelic sound to the voice said.

"OH Marrrrkuusss Oh Marrrkusss Wake up sleeping beauty Marrrrrkus wake up"

Sam says as he waving a cup of fresh coffee under Markus's nose.

Groggy "I am awake what? Who is it? What's going on." Pushing the coffee away from his face spilling a few drops on the bed spread Markus opens his eye's to the sight of Sam.

"Sam? How the hell did you get in here?" becoming more alert to his friends presence in the same bed as he was in Sam was laying on his side coffee cup in hand perched sipping at the cup

"Hey Marky! What going on!"

"Sleep! I just got in. Hey what time is it?" Inquiring sternly

Sam looking at his watch, briefly "ten till nine."

"How did you get in here? Who let you in? I told the desk not to disturb me."

"Well the desk did not disturb you I did."

More alert now saying with a faint smile on his face. "Where's the coffee!"

"In the kitchen! What no Hi how are you good to see you just whereas the coffee?"

"Yes! Where is the coffee I smell!"

Sam rolls over and grabs the second cup off the night stand "Here!" he says as he hands Markus the second cup.

Markus reaches over and takes the cup and sips from it.. Fully awake now he asks Sam how he got in.

"I have been here as much as you have the door man doesn't even bat an eye lash when I come in and then I just used my key."

"You have a key to this room."

"Umm not exactly."

"Never mind I don't want to know." lowering his head for another sip. "So what do you have for me."

"Well do you want to get dressed and come out to the table?"

Gulping the coffee Markus answering with a yawn "let me get some clothes on and order some room service for us I will be out in a few." Markus walks into the bathroom caring his cup. Turning on the water to the shower a little while later emerges from the room to find a stack of envelopes next to Sam's plate of food Markus sits and starts eating. The food was warm and tasted bland

"So Sam what do you have for me." Chewing on a peace of bacon Sam slides over the stack of envelopes to Markus. Scraping the last of his eggs with a fork and dipping his toast into the yellow yoke on his plate, he looks at Markus eyes wide with sheepish grin on his face.

"My friend a picture is worth a thousand words and I have a couple of million word here for you." Markus pushes his plate to the side drinking his orange juice. Opening the first envelope, he realized they were pictures of Alana starting from the first day he had told his friend about her and to look in on her to see what he could find out about her.

The first stack Alana was dressed conservatively wearing a business suit.

She was gorgeous he thought to himself mesmerized by her beauty he looked at each envelope one in particular caught his eye Alana on a beach the sand white laying on her towel nude while another woman applied suntan lotion to Alana's body. Noticing the other photos with the envelope, he saw the waterfall and the two of them disappear behind it.

"Sam what happened here?" Markus turned the picture so Sam could see it.

"I am not sure. I just know they spent a lot of time behind the waterfall after they had left. I put my equipment away and swam behind the fall there is a small cavern behind the fall with a place for a fire that had burning coals where they had a small fire it quite cozy. This was after you had left the island the next day." Sam stated as Markus studied more picture.

.Sam got up to excuse himself claiming get back to his work of following Alana.

The two men shook hands and Sam left the hotel suite.

Markus studies the pictures at length and fell asleep in the chair with the photos falling to the floor. Awaken by slight noise Markus sat up in the chair. Stretching feeling refreshed shaking the jet lag off he made some coffee and picked the photos up off the floor. Looking at them thinking to himself he decided it was time to put the second part of his plan into action.

Markus made a few phone calls and conducted some business while he thought about how he was going to put the second part of his plan together.

Sam was just suppose to get information on Alana check her out for a job his company was going to possibly hire her firm for. Asking him self "How he could have fallen for her? How he could have he have followed her around. Having sex with her first at the party, then he meet her at second time in the restaurant bathroom, third was the nightclub fourth was in her bungalow. Playing the dangerous game of not wanting her to know who he was he needed to tell her. He needed to tell her that all the encounters were him trying to fool her. Would she believe him? Would she slap him? Would she be upset and angry? These questions he had asked him self and would not have the answer until he told Alana.

Alana was a fragile person and he had been playing games with her the kind of games that he shouldn't have been playing. The kind that can be damaging not only to him but, to Alana most of all. Markus spent the day maintaining overseas ties not getting any closer to solving his problem. He knew Sam was becoming annoyed keeping him from his wife who would be extremely upset if she knew Sam had been keeping tabs on a potential girl friend for him. He could not get Alana out of his head he was hoping for this to be an infatuation and he would go on his marry way like he had done in the past with a few woman in a similar manner. Alana was different she captivated him. Markus was falling in love. Markus had fallen in love with Alana.

Chapter 18

" Hello" The voice on the other end of the phone said.

"Sam?"

"Ya!"

"Its me Markus where is she at now?"

"She is in here room she had been there for a while I haven't seen her come out."

"Well let me know when she leaves I also want to know where she is going."

"Why what's up?"

"Nothing really." I think am going to meet her and take things from there so you can go back to your wife I will have my jet take you home after we set this up. I will fly out in a few hours to meet you."

"Great! I will let you know." Closing the cover of his cell phone Sam trained his eyes on Alana's room. Hoping she would be going out soon exited at the chance that this was almost over and that he would be going home to his family until Markus needed him again. Sam hoped it would be a while he needed a break and wanted to spend some time with his family.

Markus was relieved to be on the ground again after the long flight he stepped out of the plane to an awaiting car the driver opened the door for Markus.

Stepping into the vehicle he sat down next to Sam shaking his hand. Markus greeted Sam with a warm smile eyes full of eagerness. Sam looks as if the cat had drug him in from a pouring rain.

" Sam where is she now?"

"She is at the restaurant in the hotel having breakfast. I set it up for you to dine with her tonight. I was not sure where you would have liked to eat so I took my best guess."

1...67891011