Alana Takes Control Pt. 07

Story Info
Alana makes some new friends as she plans her future.
3.8k words
4
4.4k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana was sat in the lotus position in the middle of her front room floor, she had been meditating for the last ten minutes. Evenly placed around her was her little wooden box with a small silver key sitting on the lid, a glass jug of water that shimmered in the light alongside a pipette, a sage smudge stick, a small pile of hand-made paper and a deep red candle. She exhaled deeply and reached over for her matches before she lit the candle.

She sat for a moment thinking, she reached for the key and unlocked the box before placing the key into a locket that hung between her naked breasts. She opened the lid.

She looked inside briefly and then tutted in mild irritation before standing, stretching her body, and then padding across the room towards her bedroom before returning with a bottle of ink and a pen. It was one of those artists pens that have just a nib attached to a wooden handle much like those used for calligraphy. She set the pen and ink down next to the paper and returned to the lotus position to collect her thoughts.

The open box, however, kept distracting her as she stole a glance at the little cloth doll inside lying on a bed of hair. She reached down and slid her index finger between her pussy lips coating it in her juice before smearing it across the chest of the doll and closing the box lid. This bought her some ease as she relaxed once more.

Absentmindedly she played with her nipples which were hard and standing proud of her round caramel toned breasts, she admired how the skin between her breasts became darker moving down her body. Her abs were toned and her long legs folded under her, her pussy open as if awaiting the ministration of a lover, her pussy lips glistened in the candle light.

She stroked her thighs, eyes closed and focusing inwards, looking deep inside to find her vitality, and she began to breath deeply and evenly. With each inhalation she focused on a different part of her body before concentrating on her belly placing her hands either side of her navel. With her next breath her left hand moved up to cup her left breast until she felt her heartbeat settle into a steady rhythm. She then began to slowly caress her belly with her right hand feeling the smooth tight skin beneath her fingertips as her hand moved lower down her body until she felt the heat of her sex.

She waited for her heartbeat to return to its rhythm her breathing still slow and deep before she touched herself, gently massaging around her bud keeping in time to her breathing. The sensations built slowly, her body charged and powerful, as she bought herself close to climax. She slowed her movements allowing herself to return to calm as she caressed herself, her skin so soft and smooth, her nipples hard and gently aching and the delicious warmth from her pussy surged through her.

She knew her body well, she knew what level of pressure worked well as she brushed the delicate skin of her thighs lightly before increasing the weight as she circled her clit. Only now did she slide a finger between her lips as she hooked her middle finger inside herself, pressing gently upwards as she found her centre again. She stretched her upper body, pushing her round breasts forward as she arched her back slightly and finding a gentle rhythm. As the tension inside began to build up again she slid her finger out coating her lips with her juices before inserting a second finger.

Holding her hand still she relaxed keeping her mind clear and focused only on her breathing and the sensations coursing through her body. She parted her fingers so that each finger was now either side of her clit, she knew she was close to release but she wanted to prolong this feeling just that little bit longer.

Her left hand was still cupping her breast and only now did she reach up and take her nipple between her fingers. She built the pressure on her nipple slowly as she increased the pressure on her clit until simultaneously tweaking her nipple hard as she sank a third finger in between her legs she erupted into a pulsating orgasm as her body tensed and spasmed. She shuddered completely as the vibrations surged through her, her pussy gushing its juices over her hand. She let go of her nipple as she felt at risk of blacking out from the contractions powering through her, she found her breath again and slowly bought herself back down to earth. As she calmed herself an aftershock washed through her sending paroxysms of delight from the tips of her toes all through every sinew of her being.

She tried to focus again on her breathing as she stretched, careful not to disturb her objects. She stood, unsteady at first, as she became conscious of the moonlight streaming in through her window.

Settling back down cross-legged she thought back to the events of two nights ago. She was very pleased at the outcome and she was especially pleased at the addition of the two girls, that had been such an inspired act of spontaneity she felt, as she decided that once she was done with Daniel she would arrange a future play date with just them. She so enjoyed the company of free spirits especially when they had such dirty minds as those two.

But what to do about Daniel, she pondered. He had turned out to be much more pliable than she had anticipated and she wondered if she had perhaps overestimated him and overdone some of her preparations but, all in all, she had him pretty much where she wanted him. So, she pondered, was she done and did she want to cut him loose or did she want to finish what she had started and take the next step? Her cycle peaked in 7 days so she really needed to decide now and plan accordingly.

She picked up the pen, dipped it into the ink and began to write.

TWO DAYS LATER

Alana had left work early, she had been feeling slightly out of sorts all day but could not quite put her finger on what was amiss. She had showered and as usual was wandering around her apartment as naked as the day she was born. It had reached the point now where she was almost always naked when at home, dressing only when she left the house, which had proved a pleasant surprise to the delivery man yesterday who had left her feeling that Christmas had come early.

Today though she was restless and did not want to stay in and the early evening was looking warm and inviting. She decided to take a walk along the river perhaps as far as the South Bank, just to get some air and burn off excess energy she told herself.

She stood in front of her built in wardrobe and scanned the rack, although she had already decided what she would be wearing as she pulled a black leather cat suit off its hanger. This had been an expensive purchase last year but it had been made to measure and it fitted like a glove. She she had been waiting for the right occasion to wear it which had never really arisen so she reckoned that tonight was as good a time as any. It fitted her mood.

It was soft, black, full grain napa leather, it made her feel like Emma Peel, it had a 2 way zipper which began at the lower back and ran all the way round her body and up to her neck. She zipped it up part way and stepped in, easing one leg in after the other, slowly pulling up each leg as she luxuriated in the feel of the cool leather on her skin.

She stretched the leather over her ass cheeks and adjusted the inner tab so the metal zip would not be rubbing against her pussy lips which were already beginning to become a little sensitive. She smoothed the leather over her legs and ass and reached behind to slip first one arm then the other into the sleeves before pulling it over her shoulders.

She stood in front of the mirror admiring herself, she zipped herself up to above her belly button and fastened the belt buckle. She knew she looked fierce with her breasts barely covered but she knew how the cut of the suit pushed her boobs together creating a tight cleavage so zipped it up that little bit further.

To finish off her look she searched through her jewelry drawer and pulled out a soft black leather choker with a small silver ashanti cross pendant and added that to her ensemble so that it hung just above her locket. She knew she would be walking so she completed her outfit with a pair of black patent leather chelsea boots and a small over the shoulder purse for her keys, phone and bank cards.

After one last glance in the mirror and tying her locs back she left her apartment taking the lift downstairs and heading off along the river towards the town centre. She understood instinctively why they were called catsuits as she prowled along the path, her ass swaying in an exaggerated way and her focus entirely on the direction she was heading, ignoring the stares from both men and women alike. Re-energised she felt like she could deal with anything or anyone who crossed her path.

She took a slight detour through Borough Market to tease the traders, most of whom she knew, the occasional wolf whistle rang out and one brave soul felt the need to approach her before he steered away at the last moment as he saw the look on her face. Passing the Tate she felt like she was walking on air. as she paraded herself past the buskers and street artists. She laughed to herself as she approached the South Bank as she embraced the power she felt and the impact she was having.

The walkway had become wider and busier but she kept on a straight path as oncoming groups separated unconsciously to allow her to continue, she felt eyes burning into her ass as she strutted along until she encountered a man mountain blocking her path. She stopped suddenly and looked him up and down. He was huge, well over 6 feet tall, sharply dressed and obviously well cut. He was the blackest man she had ever seen and he just grinned at her before speaking first.

"Well hello, aren't you the most amazing sight, I'm Ade and who might you be?"

She just answered with a grin and "Alana, very pleased to meet you" as she took her phone out of her purse unlocked it and opened her contacts before handing it to him. He typed his name and a number before handing it back. She took a quick glance before pressing 'call', she heard his phone ring somewhere on his body as she turned her phone off and put it away.

"I'm really sorry Ade, not today, but you know what to do" she purred seductively. They smiled at each other as he moved out of her way, giving her a slight bow as he did, and she continued on towards Waterloo.

It was dusk and the lights along the river path were beginning to come on, she loved this part of London and stopped for a few seconds to admire the view of the bridges and St Pauls in the distance. It was then she noticed a faint orb in the evening sky. "Of course" she said to herself as she stared at the full moon "that explains a lot" feeling a little disappointed that she had not realised earlier but put it down to the distractions of the last week.

She felt that she had always been a creature of the moon but as she got older its pull on her had shifted slightly and she vowed to reconnect once her plans had come to fruition. It was an auspicious sight though and she felt lighter and more sensual as she prowled along the walkway amongst the oblivious masses who parted to allow her to proceed.

Outside the Festival Hall the river level was packed so she took the stairs to the terrace where music was blaring from a sound system. There was an event of some kind on as she realised that the crowd was entirely women, women of all ages and colours, but all women as she noticed the purple and rainbow flags and banners announcing a Pride event.

"Oh cool" she muttered to herself as she eased her way past a group of butch dykes on her way to the bar. One whistled as she passed but she just turned, smiled, winked and carried on as the group laughed with her.

Taking her drink she worked her way through the crowd to the edge of the dance floor. She recognised the DJ from somewhere and smiled at her before shifting her attention to a young couple dancing closely together, two young slim brown women obviously well into each other as she imagined herself sandwiched between them as their clothes fell off and juices started to flow.

They reminded her of the girls she had screwed with Daniel and she could feel her nipples hardening against the leather as she found herself moving to the music in time with the couple, while watching them intently hoping to catch the eye of one or the other.

The combination of the music, the alcohol, the feel of the leather on her skin and the sight of the two young women with their legs entwined had made Alana feel quite hot and bothered, she turned back into the crowd and searched the faces looking for anyone she may know. She knew she was attracting a lot of attention but her aura was keeping even the most brazen at bay.

She cruised around the edge of the crowd for a few minutes before finding a clear spot against the wall looking out over the river. She leaned forward and looked out and started to think about how she would approach her final encounter with Daniel always mindful of her mother's warning about messing with the natural world.

Deep in thought she turned to leave to find herself face to face with the dancing couple, they had their arms around each others waist and were looking at her grinning like cheshire cats "We saw you watching us" the slightly taller one said "we love your outfit too, you look wicked, I'd love to wear something like that, it's so tight and sexy, I bet you have nothing on underneath" she giggled.

"Hi, I'm Alana, thanks, and you're right there's no room for anything else under this" she smiled at them both "Can I get you both a drink, you look hot after all that dancing?"

"I'm Anita and this is Bhav" the taller one replied "and yes please, we'll have whatever's going."

Alana headed off to the bar with an added sway to her ass as she walked as she knew they would be watching. She did enjoy the company of young queer women, these days they seemed to be just so free and forthcoming and she wished she had been like them when she had been younger. She laughed to herself as she waited for the drinks thinking she must only be 2 or 3 years older than these two but she felt as if she was from a different generation entirely.

Carefully carrying the three drinks she went back to find her new friends, they were chatting rapidly as they watched the crowd. Alana joined them as they separated so she could stand between. As Alana put the tray of drinks down on the wall Anita leaned over and whispered in her ear "You look so delicious, I just want to spank your ass and then eat you all up" as she felt a hand wandering down from Alana's waist and over her leather clad ass cheek. She felt herself moisten and all her good intentions to resist the idea of company were lost amongst the music and dancing and new friends.

Anita was wearing a loose fitting vest over a long cotton skirt, as she moved her nipples rubbed against the vest, and Alana caught a glimpse of side boob, a sight that sent Alana's senses into overdrive. Bhav was in black three quarter trousers and a loose fitting white shirt and was also clearly braless. Alana knew she was in trouble as she imagined herself suckling on their hard brown nipples.

"Why don't we find somewhere more comfortable" Alana suggested and the three women headed away from the party and down towards the street food stalls. None of them really had any appetite for food though so Alana hailed a black cab and they headed back along the river towards her flat.

In the back of the taxi Alana could feel hands on her legs gently squeezing her thighs as she felt one hand find its way inside her catsuit as a finger pressed down on her nipple causing shockwaves of pleasure as the two women moved in closer to her.

They were home fifteen minutes later and Bhavna and Anita were sat on Alana's bed, they had somehow lost their clothes in the few seconds since they had come through the front door. Bhavna was just in her white panties and Anita in tight pink lacy shorts with just a hint of cameltoe. They sat there holding hands watching Alana move around the room lighting candles and fetching a bottle of wine and three glasses which she placed on the bedside table.

Alana stood at the end of the bed and slowly unzipped her catsuit and undid the buckle before asking the two young women to help her, they both shifted up the bed and took one sleeve each, however, instead of removing the catsuit they playfully pulled Alana down onto the bed, Anita straddled Alana as Bhavna's hands roamed inside the catsuit and over Alana's now rock hard nipples.

Anita was grinding herself against Alana's thigh as Alana struggled to sit up so that she could remove her clothing. Bhavna moved behind and helped her remove her arms until Alana's top half was naked, at which point Anita leaned forward and took one nipple into her mouth, Bhavna then took the other as they teased with their tongues, then sucked hard, then blew gently over them. It was as if the two young women were one organism as they worked in unison on Alana's body.

Anita then shifted over to one side so that Alana could raise her ass off the bed. Anita took hold of the zipper and slowly unzipped it until Alana's freshly shaven slit appeared, Anita gasped as the smell of sex, leather and Coco hit her, Bhavna slipped one hand into the catsuit and her middle finger slipped easily into Alana's wet cunt. Her first orgasm was slowly building as she struggled out of her clothing and against the assault on her body from the two women.

She finally managed to get herself naked as Anita helped pull her legs out of the catsuit, Bhavna was still sitting behind her, legs either side of her and she could feel the heat of warm pussy against her lower back and hard nipples poking into her shoulder blades as slim brown arms reached around and grabbed her breasts. Anita, meanwhile slipped down onto her knees and was gazing lustfully at Alana's dripping pussy.

Alana felt a tongue run up her inner thigh but it was too hesitant for Alana's needs, she reached forward and grabbed the young woman's head in her hands and pulled her mouth hard up to her as she ground her cunt lips against Anita's face. A tongue penetrated her before starting to work on her clit as Alana continued to pull her in until Alana came hard, her pussy contracting as a low guttural moan came from deep within her.

It was time to reciprocate, still trembling from the orgasm she managed to pull herself away from the two. She took Anita by the hand and helped her to her feet, Alana's pussy juice covering the lower half of the woman's face. She sat Anita down next to her friend and instinctively Bhavna's leg snaked over Anita's.

Alana stood over them, smiling and then walked around to the side of the bed and took a large sip of cold white wine which she kept in her mouth as she returned to the end of the bed and the sight of two bare pussy's looking up at her. She knelt down, swallowed most of the wine and her head went straight between Bhavna's thighs and her cold tongue licked all the way up to her little clit which was just poking out of its hood. Bhavna shrieked in delight at the sensation.

Alana switched straight away and repeated the action on Anita although also slipping a finger into Bhavna's moist flower. By this time both women were kissing as Alana went to work on their pussies, first concentrating on Bhavna as her tongue found its way all over her lips and clit soaking up the juices as they flowed, she reached over with her right hand and slowly inserted two fingers into Anita as she did her best to get the two women to cum together.

They fucked like this for the next hour, taking it in turns to finger or suck each other sometimes slowly and languorously and sometimes urgently and passionately. At one point Alana was grinding her pussy against Bhavna's hot cunt as Bhavna had her tongue deep into Anita and Anita had her lips and hands all over Alana's breasts in a wanton triangle of lust and frantic heat, By 11pm the three women were exhausted and lay together on the bed idly toying with each other.

12