Alan's Thoughts Ch. 11

Story Info
Alan finds his center, and gets a good deal on a car.
7.9k words
4.59
45.9k
129

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...are you shitting me right now?"

Sarah's voice over Alan's speakerphone was exasperated. He'd managed to activate it with his nose.

"No," Alan said. "No, I'm not."

She heaved a loud sigh. "Look, I'd love to help," she said, voice low, "but I'm on duty right now. I don't have a convenient excuse to just bail. You're just going to have to figure this out on your own."

Alan glared at his phone. "How am I supposed to 'figure out' getting out of these zip ties?"

"Google it," she said primely. "Gotta go. I'll be in touch."

The line went dead.

"That—" he started, and immediately lost the energy to even cuss her out. His forehead thumped against the floor. After a moment, his voice came up wearily.

"Hey Google... how do you escape from zip ties?"

His smartphone beeped, and then showed three moving dots. He stared at them, shifting uncomfortably. Now that he thought about it, Alan couldn't remember the last time he'd power cycled his router. If only he had known his psychotic half brother had been going to show up and he'd end up trussed up like a pig with a dildo up his ass. Then he would have for sure performed basic home network maintenance.

"Here to help," his phone said finally. It gave several results, including a video, which he managed to start with his chin. He watched it, frowning, and then watched it again. Then he reached down with his teeth, yanking on the loose end of the tie to get it as tight as he could stand. He took a couple deep breaths, reviewing the movement he needed to perform in his mind.

It broke on the third try. "Oh," he said. It hadn't exactly been painless, but it hadn't exactly been hard, either. He reached down, and yanked the dildo the rest of the way out. Alan let out a sigh. He glanced at it a moment. He had drawn back like he would hurl it to the ground, but instead he paused, and just dropped it.

He looked down at his feet, rubbing his wrist. Then he managed to push himself to his feet. A few hops, and ten minutes of rifling through his kitchen random stuff drawer for a large pair of scissors, and he was free.

Then he headed for the shower.

He felt the water wash over him, hot and clean. The sound of it reminded him of the stream. He closed his eyes, and with surprising ease, thought about nothing.

***

The next morning, Alan dressed for comfort with a t-shirt and black sweat pants, and absently opened his fridge. He blinked, and then leaned a little further inside.

"Wow," he said, and his voice echoed.

He leaned back and tapped his chin, considering his options. Well, he could just go out a grab a burger or something, but that wasn't exactly a long term solution. He was going to go car shopping either today or tomorrow. Friday and Saturday evening would be busy with Sarah, and his plan was to go back to work on the regular starting the Monday after. Now was the best time to get groceries, really, and if he was going to go grocery shopping, he wanted to do one big trip.

For that, Costco was ideal, but it was a bit of a drive.

He checked his watch. It was still early, so he had time if he left now. A craving for a chicken bake decided him, and he went looking for his jeans.

***

The aisles of Costco rattled steadily with carts, even on a weekday afternoon. Most were elderly people or mothers with a child or two in tow, but to Alan's left and a little ahead was a woman who definitely didn't fit that profile.

He glanced at her from his cart, almost absently grabbing a large number of batteries, because he was at Costco, and they were there. She was short and compact, with a long brown ponytail. She wore a tight, silky black shirt under a pink jacket, and a pair of black shorts that showed off her ass in way that told Alan she must have put some serious work into it.

She also had protein shakes and a small mountain of tennis balls piled in her cart. Maybe there was a sale.

As she paused to decline the offer of a cheese sausage sample, Alan frowned slightly at her, tilted his head, and Influenced her: [Well, just a sample should be fine.}

The woman had started to turn, but paused, and glancing back at the food, shrugged. "Well," she told the vendor, "on second thought, just a sample should be fine."

The old lady behind the sample table smiled at her, and with a wink, handed one over. The woman frowned a little at that, but shrugged, and emptied the little cup into her mouth before pushing her cart on.

Alan wasn't exactly following her. She was basically going down the same aisles as he, though, so he decided to test out how he was doing.

As they passed by the fruit section, he Influenced her lightly that she was feeling like a watermelon. Smoothly, she bent, knocking on one of the big melons while she tilted her head to listen to the sound, and put it in her cart. Near the meat, he Influenced her that red meat was a better and tastier source of protein than shakes, and besides, it was the safest kind of meat, you could even eat it raw. She stared down at a monster cut of roast for almost 30 seconds before she finally bent, hoisted it up and placed it in her cart with a small grunt.

Alan frowned. That had been pretty easy. He definitely hadn't pushed very hard.

Next they went down an aisle toward the back where paper plates, napkins, and other paper products were piled. Focusing on her, he Influenced: [Oh, I've had it with this bra. They're so uncomfortable, and they're basically societies way of controlling women, anyway.]

The woman stopped, and scowling down a moment, took a quick look around. Alan had carefully bent over, pretending to look closely at just how soft those Charmin Ultras were. But he snuck a glance through the gap in the shelves to see her reach up into her shirt, unlatch her bra, do some minor gymnastics with her shoulders, and whip it out into her jacket pocket. She smiled, and heaved and audible sigh of relief before she pushed on.

Alan paused to let her pass him. Her bust, big enough to draw attention already, jiggled visibly from the rumbling of her cart. Her nipples were visible, too.

Alan tapped his finger on his chin. Well, it could be he just guessed exactly what kind of girl she was. But it seemed more like his Influence was more... potent. He wouldn't say he pushed hard on any of those suggestions, and he had just met her, so it wasn't a cumulative effect. And she was a considerable distance away for some of them.

Grabbing a last couple of things, he spotted her right before the checkout stands. She was frowning at a container of chocolate covered caramel macadamia nuts. He Influenced: [those will make you fat. Better to put them back.]

The woman stared at the chocolate. Her brow furrowed.

Alan raised an eyebrow, and then sent the thought: [Seriously, eat more than one at time and you'll break out like crazy.]

She bit her lip, and the container hovered. It drifted down a few inches, almost touching down on the stack. But then, her mouth firming, she shrugged and stuffed it into a corner of her cart. She rolled briskly away.

Alan blinked. Apparently, even his power still had its limits.

***

Alan was still waiting in the line at the food court when he turned, and scanning the crowd out of boredom, found a familiar face. She met his eyes an instant later, and gave him a wicked smile.

"Alan," Rachel said easily, her low voice calm and even as always. She was dressed in a black and white striped tank top and a pair of black joggers with a thick waist band that had "Adidas" in blocky white letters. Her 32C tits plowed toward him as she walked, and the gap between the bottom of her tank top and her joggers showed a tight belly. "Fancy meeting you here."

"Yeah, pretty unlikely," Alan replied, meeting her eyes while obliquely observing how well her joggers hugged her thighs and crotch. "It's a pretty big coincidence that we'd even see each other."

"Well, not *that* much of a coincidence," she said, giving him a sideways smile. "I spotted you about ten minutes ago, and sorta followed you around."

Alan blinked. "Oh," he said. "Okay."

"Oh yeah," she said, nodding, and her long brown hair bobbed in a high ponytail as she did. "It was fucking weird how that woman suddenly took off her bra, wasn't it?"

"Uh, yeah, I'll say."

Rachel brushed that aside with a hand, her smile widening. "So anyway... you feel like a quick fuck?"

He opened his mouth, and it took a small moment to make sound come out. He frowned. "Where—"

"There's a family bathroom back there." She jammed her thumb behind her. "The kind where there's a bigger space and just one stall."

Alan looked behind her toward the near corner of the store, and spotted the signs for bathrooms. "Uh, don't those need a key?"

Rachel's smile showed a bit more teeth, and she held up a large key with an even larger placard attached to it. "Yup. Lied to my checkout guy to get it." She took another step closer, her eyes sending scorching hot signals into his. "So, you game?"

***

Rachel had scarcely locked the door behind them before she turned, bent, yanked her joggers and panties down together to her thighs, and thrust her wet pussy out at him.

"C'mon, fuck me," she said, shaking her ass. "We only have time for a quickie before people get suspicious, so let's skip the preliminaries and go straight to your cock inside me."

Alan stared down to admire her backside, feeling the skin with his finger tip, and then giving it a solid spank. Then as he looked at her already wet entrance flexing toward him, he smiled and undid his pants. He was hard—and not the urgent, desperate hard he'd been since his accident, just a nice solid member out to his full length.

He took a firm hold of Rachel's hips, lined up, worked the wetness of her entrance on his shaft a moment, and smoothly plowed inside her. When he was all the way inside, she breathed in sharply, and her head rocked back a little. Her pussy wasn't quite as tight as he remembered, but it was still very nice, especially as she came. Maybe his wasn't the only dick that had been inside it anymore.

"Ooo," she said, a purr. "It happened again." She breathed in deeply through her nose, exhaling from her mouth. "From what I've heard, I'm pretty sure vaginal climaxes aren't supposed to come so easy. Maybe I'm just an orgasmic genius."

Alan tilted his head, working his hips a little in a circle to her appreciative moans. As far as he could tell, he wasn't Influencing her at all. It may have just been an effect of her, uh, explosive first time. Maybe she would cum, at least a little, every time someone entered her vagina.

All things considered, that wasn't the worst thing that could happen to someone.

He pulled out slowly, and plunged his rod back in even more gradually, before smoothly withdrawing and burying it inside her again. As he bottomed out, he sent the thought: [That cock feels like it's filling me all the way.]

Rachel stiffened. "Oh, wow," she said, turning slightly to him. "Did you suddenly get bigger or something?"

"Not likely," he said, working in and out of her at an even pace now. "Want me to stick some fingers up your ass?"

"Fuck yes," she said, starting to shove her ass against him in time with his thrusts. "And fuck faster."

Alan ran his middle finger over her snatch a bit until it was soaked with her pussy juice, and started to work it inside her butthole. She moaned, arching her head back with her eyes closed, tongue running over her teeth. "Oh, shit. Yes, yes, yes, YES!"

She grinned, adding some extra umph to her hips slamming against him, and looked back at him over her shoulder. "Oh fuck, keep drilling me in both holes like that. Fuck yes. Fuck!" She laughed. "You know, I can't stop thinking about that night you filled them up over and over and over. You were soooo good. Ooo, FUCK! Yes, just like that! Just like that! OH! OOOOOoooh!"

Their sex mashed together a couple more times, slowing a bit while she rode another wave.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff," she laughed, grinding on him a little. "Fuck, you are so much better than those guys I tried this week. If you didn't have the personality of a cardboard cutout, I'd marry you in a heartbeat."

He looked at her a moment, and then smiled just slightly. "Is that so?"

Alan pulled out of her, and she turned quickly toward him, making a sound of protest. Before she could do more, he quickly grabbed her at the legs just below the ass, lifter her into the air, and with a grunt, settled her down with her back on the floor.

"Ew, not on the floor," she said, making a face. "Who knows what shit might be—"

Ignoring her, Alan reached with one hand, snagging the hem of her tank top and yanking it up along with her bra so her boobs busted out. He grabbed one of them by the nipple, squeezing. At the same time, he reached down with the other hand and lightly flicked her love bud, sending a light, precise Direct Input into her: [Cum.]

Her eyes bulged. "Oh! OH! OH! OOOOH! OH MY FUCKING—"

As she lit off, hips twerking wildly, Alan grabbed both her legs. Then he Influenced her: [After cuming so much, I'm so, so sensitive down there.] Then he pushed her legs towards her head, and lined up at her entrance with his cock. She jerked, trying to scoot away.

"W-WAIT!" she squealed, still just barely coming down, "Wait, I'm still too—"

Alan didn't wait. He slammed his fuck stick home, as deep as he could, pressing her legs up high with his chest on her thighs. She writhed, starting but not quite saying four different things, her face going red. Then he reached around her legs, grabbed her tit's with both hands so his fingers sunk in, and using them as handles, started to jackhammer his full length into her squelching hot box.

At this, Rachel took a sharp, deep breath. Then she let out a moan so loud it reverberated through the whole structure. She already had a low, powerful voice, and with the full power of her obviously strong lungs and the concrete and metal around them, the whole area thrummed with her voice, the sound only stuttering slightly in time to the force of Alan's rod slamming inside. Her hands grasped his shirt in claw-looking, balled fists, her body vibrated, and her mouth and eyes were wide enough that tears and drool started to trickle out.

He wasn't even DI'ing her now, and she was cumming like a maniac. Maybe she was right. Maybe she was just an orgasmic genius. With that thought, Alan felt the first pangs of his balls starting to tighten.

And then the bathroom door slammed open.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"

Alan tried to freeze in place, but instead just messed up the rhythm of his thrusting. His dick popped out of Rachel and bounced painfully once off of her thigh. He turned quickly to look at who had burst inside, getting a glimpse of a tall woman in uniform before his eyes settled on her face.

It was Sarah.

She gave him a tight lipped look, crossing her arms. "Really?" she said. "I mean, *really*? Again?"

Alan pointed quickly down at Rachel. "It was her idea."

Rachel had already managed to yank her pants up and her top down. They weren't exactly neatly in place, and her hair was wild, and she was still a little out of breath, but she managed to turn toward Sarah slightly and shrug. "I don't deny that." She paused. "What do you mean, 'again'?"

Sarah ignored her. Her glare was all for Alan. "I thought you said you had things under control again."

"I, uh, I'm pretty sure I do," Alan said. "This kinda just happened at random."

"Random," she drawled, her jaw tight. "You just have sex with people at random. All the time."

"Well, not that random," he amended. "I know her from work."

"And so what, she just walks up and says, 'hey, long time no see coworker, wanna bang me until I scream my face off in the bathroom?'"

Alan and Rachel looked at each other a moment, and then back at Sarah.

"Yeah, basically," Alan said at the same time Rachel said, "Pretty much, yeah."

Sarah stared at them a long moment. Then she pressed a couple fingers against her temple. "And why, exactly, did you not just say no? Or at least, I dunno, go find a fucking room?"

Alan tilted his head, and then spread his hands. "I'm... pretty easy to seduce?"

Sarah's eyes continued to bore into his. She let out a long, deep sigh. "You know, you might be right there," she said evenly. "And given what you can do, that is a pretty great irony."

She turned her back. "Alright, get out of here. I'll talk to the manager, smooth things over while you slip out." She paused, and glared again over her shoulder. "Next time you want to have reckless sex in a public restroom, please do it in somebody else's jurisdiction."

Alan nodded briskly, and Rachel gave her a quick salute with a smiling, "Yes, ma'am," as they slipped out behind her.

***

"Well, that was fun," Rachel murmured next to him as they pushed their carts out of the store. "I gotta say, I love it when you take charge. And half the fun is prodding you until you do." She paused. "Well, compared to cumming that hard, maybe 45% of the fun. 40%. Let's say a third."

Alan gave her a sour look, which she either ignored or didn't see.

"But hey, I didn't know you had a cop friend," Rachel said. "Much less a hot girl cop friend. That's gotta be pretty nice."

"Uh, yeah." Alan paused at that a moment. He'd never tried to put a word to his and Sarah's relationship, now that he thought about it. He wouldn't say he actually loved her. But if he was honest, contrary to what she'd said of it just being physical between them, he suddenly realized that the fondness he felt for her actually fit 'friend' pretty well.

That, and that his balls really ached. Really, couldn't she have waited ten seconds longer to burst into the bathroom?

"Well, I'll go to my car from here," Rachel said. "See ya!"

Alan turned to her quickly. "Wait, uh, maybe I could catch you later?"

"Sorry, I have a dentist appointment. I doubt I'll be in the mood after a root canal." She made a face. "If you really need to finish, you can just hook up with someone in your big, fat, black book, can't you?"

Alan frowned. "Maybe," he said, checking his watch. "It's still early." He made a face, and then shrugged. "I guess there's something else I can get done since I'm in the area anyway."

"What's that?"

"Car shopping."

***

Alan looked at the door of the car dealership and hesitated. He let out a sigh.

He didn't think there were a lot of people that looked forward to speaking with car salesmen. But Alan had realized long ago that he particularly lacked the combative, aggressive personality necessary to be good at bargaining, and he was exactly the kind of sucker salesman love to see walk in the door. Historically, he'd been lucky to buy his cars off the lot at a mere $200 above their value.

He glared a moment at the sparklingly clean glass door, rimmed in chrome and bright sales banners, and pushed it open. It's cheery chime seemed somehow gloating.

The showroom and offices were a series of cars on display, separated by the edges of walls and movable separator curtains to give each vehicle its own cranny or nook. At back was a long, gray desk about waist height, but it was empty. A couple of doors led to different offices next to it.

"Hello there!" a voice said suddenly, behind Alan and to the left. He spun on his heel, and did an involuntary double take.

The woman approaching him wore a tan business suit, pencil skirt, and black pumps. The suit jacket seemed to only be there to emphasize how it barely contained her massive bust, showing off a very generous slice of cleavage over a strip of white blouse was tentatively held against her by a single jacket button. Really, she was curvey all around: from her boobs to her hips to her waist to her legs, all looked thicc and sculpted, and the way she walked did nothing to take away from the effect.