Alcove Sexual Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes must have revealed my intrigue; my face felt flushed. "You've been back there? With someone, that is?"

The woman looked at me knowingly with a slight smirk and said nothing. She then smiled at some inner thought and started fixing her hair in the mirror. Tightly braided in many rows against her head and tied to one side so most fell over one shoulder, her hair didn't look like it needed fixing.

I smiled at her and nodded thoughtfully. My full bladder demanded relief, so I went into a stall. As I peed, I noted that my arousal had soaked my panties—made them uncomfortably wet—so I decided to leave them off when I finished. Not knowing what to do with them, I dumped them in the trash by the sink. The fresh air on my naked pussy felt divine. And so naughty. I felt energized, wanted to move.

Brad was waiting for me at the end of the hall by the dance floor. I walked by, grabbed his hand as I passed, and pulled him onto the floor. He stumbled after me, laughing.

"Where are we rushing off to?"

"Let's dance," I panted, dragging him onto the dance floor. "I love this song." I didn't know the song—I just wanted to get physical, feel his masculine body, and lose myself in the music.

As we danced, I luxuriated in Brad's toned body—broad shoulders, tight butt, kind eyes, sensual lips. Lips I did not hesitate to taste. I pressed my body against him as we danced, my soft breasts against his muscular chest, and sometimes I turned and pushed my ass against his crotch. Grinding, undulating with the music. His cock was semi-hard and responsive to my movements; it fluctuated in arousal as we danced to three or four songs. I felt free, horny, and happy for the first time in a long while.


We kissed deeply during a slow dance, causing a warm flutter deep in my pussy. Brad ran his hands along my back and cupped my butt, pulling me tight. His erection pressed against my belly, pinned between us.

"Do you want to leave?" He murmured. "I don't want to take advantage of you if you are in a fragile state or feeling vulnerable, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't totally and ridiculously horny." He pulled back and looked at me. "I can't think of anything I'd rather do more right now than fuck you."

My body resonated with his words. The idea of our hot, sweaty bodies rolling, stroking, and fucking sent tremors radiating from my groin. Mmm, I've been ready to fuck for the past half hour. But I don't want to wait or go somewhere. I wish we could just fuck now; I don't care who sees us. Ok, yes, I guess I do; getting arrested won't help satisfy my craving. I looked at Brad, bit my lip, and sighed. I felt a quiver deep in my vagina. Hang on . . . there might be a way here.

I recalled what the woman in the restroom told me and scanned over where she described the location of the Alcove. I saw only blackness behind the bright lights shining in my eyes. Then, suddenly, a couple appeared out of the darkness—they materialized as if transported from a magic portal. Simply appeared as they walked into the brightness of the dance floor. Their clothes and hair were disheveled. To anyone else, they would appear to be winded from dancing. I knew better.

Without a word, I took a confused Brad's hand and led him past the lights into the darkness. Once we were behind the lights, our eyes adjusted to the sudden darkness, and we could dimly see each other. The Alcove was maybe eight by eight feet. Looking out, the entire dance floor was brightly lit, flashing colors and strobes adding to the fantasy and rhythm of the music. The woman was right—we could see out, but they couldn't see in. Public and risky, but private all at once. I loved it.

"Wow, cool. How did you know about this?" Brad looked around in wonder.


Instead of answering, I reached up and pressed my lips against his. He responded, our tongues dancing and probing. I stroked his bulging dick through his jeans, feeling its fullness, its hardness, his want. A surge of arousal emanated from my groin, causing my body to tremble.

We moved further back into the Alcove. Brad flicked my dress buttons open, slipped his hand under the loose fabric, and cupped my breast. My nipple responded, hardening against his palm. I arched my back, pressing into his hands, wanting. My boobs were swollen and sensitive.

"Jesus, I'm so fucking horny. Feel how wet I am." I took Brad's other wrist and guided his hand under my dress between my legs, spreading them apart and pushing my hips forward. Electricity shot through my entire body as his fingers made contact with my swollen labia.

I could just make out Brad's surprised expression in the dim flickering light as his hand connected with my pussy—my bare, aroused pussy. "Holy shit, you're not kidding; you're drenched. And bare; have you been going commando this whole time?"

"Took them off in the bathroom; they were too wet."


"Mmm, I love it." Brad tickled three fingers along my engorged mound, then ran his fingertip slightly in my fold from the base of my cleft up to but not touching my clit. My vagina pulsed with pleasure, and I gyrated my pelvis against his hand. My breath caught as he cupped my labia and pressed his finger into my vagina, which clenched around the welcome invader. Next, he pulled his finger out, slathered my copious juices around my inner lips, then pushed two fingers inside me.

"Oh, god, that's so nice," I moaned with ragged breath. My pussy was burning with desire.

Brad growled unintelligibly—a primal sound of arousal. He pulled me tight and kissed me hungrily, sliding his fingers out of my vagina and onto my clit, which he circled between two fingers.

I gyrated my pelvis against his hand as waves of pleasure surged through me. My clit was engorged, sensitive, and pulsating under his expert stimulation. Finally, all I could think of was the empty want of my vagina. "Fuck me," I panted. "Now. I want to feel you inside me."

His voice was husky as he muttered, "Here? Are you serious?"

My answer was to undo Brad's jeans, reach into his boxers and pull out his erect penis, grip it firmly, and stroke it. I felt the hard muscle throbbing through the outer softness as he exhaled warm breath on my neck and moaned.

A surge of pleasure roiled in my pussy and belly as he left my clit and pushed two fingers back into my sopping vagina. God, I can't believe how horny I am. Please, I just need a cock in me. I don't care that we're in public—no one can see us. Just need. Cock. Inside me.

"Yes, right here. Right now. I want this—oh, I need this." I pressed my crotch against his hand and tugged on his rigid cock. "Put this beast where it belongs."

Brad looked furtively towards the dance floor, then back to me. "Mmm, damn, you are crazy—crazy, wild, and wonderfully out of control."

He reached behind, cupped my bare ass cheeks, and pulled me into him as he kissed me forcefully. I felt his turgid cock throb against my belly and inhaled his musky, masculine scent.

My head swam. My only thoughts were clouded by wanton desire.

The clang of his belt buckle hitting the ground as Brad dropped his jeans to the floor was barely audible above the incessant music thumping. I trembled with anticipation as he pressed my back against the wall, hooked one of my legs behind my knee with his arm, and lifted it up. I felt a cool breeze across my wet pussy as it spread open with the movement.

The coolness between my legs was replaced by warmth as Brad slid his hard cock head along my inner lips, running it up and down, lubricating it. I gasped as he tucked his pelvis and pressed his dick partly into my vagina, holding it there, teasing just inside my entrance. Electric pulses rippled through me as I contracted my pelvis forward and back, hungrily seeking more, as if trying to suck him into me.

My vagina welcomed his fullness as his hard cock finally pressed deep inside. A tremor surged from my pussy through my belly, up through my nipples. I moaned. "Oh, yeah, so . . . mrmn." My vaginal muscles greedily gripped Brad's turgid penis.

Through hooded eyes, I discerned the ghostly figures of crowds moving, dancing, and gyrating in the flashing and flickering lights on the dance floor beyond us. Brad was silhouetted for the most part against the brighter lights behind him, his facial features sporadically revealed and then shadowed.


His hard cock filled me, and my vaginal walls undulated as he began pumping in and out of me. Warmth, electricity, and tremors wracked my body. My breathing was audible, with soft moans escaping my lips. I felt waves of pleasure in response to his guttural moans, our hot breath washing over each other. My pussy, my body, all of me quivered with the friction of his manhood, my mind barely registering our surroundings, which blended into a sea of sound, distant lights, and pleasure.

Movement to our side caught my attention, and I realized that someone else had come into the Alcove and was standing near us. A brief flash of concern almost instantly melded into my ecstatic state; I was too wrapped up in the moment to react. Or maybe I just didn't care—part of me registered the presence and found it exhilarating, arousing. Knowing we were being watched. Being watched fucking, watched in our primal expression of sexual abandon.

I glanced out of the corner of my eye at our visitor and saw a man—a stranger—leaning against the wall, eyes riveted on us. His hand was down the front of his pants, stroking himself. But, instead of feeling encroached upon, I felt a spark of lasciviousness. He's turned by seeing us, seeing me—I make him hot. Wonder what his cock is like . . . he should pull it out while he watches.

My focus jerked back to Brad as he aggressively started pumping his cock into my pussy harder and faster. I could feel his passion building and his cock seemed to swell bigger with his fast-approaching climax. I pressed forward to meet his motion, then Brad grunted and thrust up far inside me and held himself deep, his cock throbbing as he ejaculated. I felt multiple jets of semen hitting my cervix as Brad groaned. My vagina clenched in response to his orgasm, holding and milking him until his spasms abated.

Finally, Brad's softening dick plopped out of my pussy, accompanied by a glob of cum, which seeped out of my vagina and down my thigh. He lowered my leg back to the ground, and we embraced, panting, our sweat mingling.

"Mmm, god, that was good." Brad exhaled with exertion. "You are so damn sexy; any man should be so lucky."

I was inwardly pleased at the compliment, feeling feminine, sexy, wanted, and attractive for the first time in a long while. I loved the feel of cock deep inside my vagina—and I wanted more, harder. My body was alive with sexual energy, still aroused, my appetite whetted.

And I'm not proud to admit that I did feel a little vindictive. Fuck Leo, that asshole. Always accusing me of wanting other men. Well, I just fucked a man in public and loved it. And some guy watched me, watched another man's dick pummel into my pussy. I love fucking, and can fuck whoever and wherever I damn well please.

I felt another dribble of cum escape my pussy and trickle down my thigh—and smiled. My mind, body, and senses floated in a dreamlike euphoria.

My reverie was disturbed when our personal voyeur—I hadn't noticed him moving closer to us—leaned in and spoke to Brad in an unidentifiable foreign accent. "You want I should finish with her?"

Surprise, confusion, and excitement raced through my mind. What the fuck? Who is this guy? And why is he asking Brad instead of me—I think I have a bit of a say in this. I pondered. What would I say? I looked at the Stranger, and a tremor fluttered from my pussy to my belly. I wasn't offended, and I wasn't outraged. I was turned on. He was handsome and sexy, with a chiseled jaw, broad shoulders, and genuine smile. I would say, "fuck yeah." I smiled to myself at the thought.

That thought—of being taken right then by a total stranger in a public place—suddenly became my foremost desire. I bit my lip and took a deep breath, slowly exhaling, my eyes filled with lust and excitement. I said nothing. I waited in anticipation, my pussy hot and tingling.

Brad paused, looked at me, then at the Stranger. My eyes widened with mixed emotions as he simply nodded and walked out of the Alcove. Uncertainty flickered briefly through my mind as I realized I could, and was about to, actually fuck a stranger if I didn't stop things—not a fantasy or imagined encounter. Is this really going to happen? Do I want to? I do. I know I don't have to . . . but I . . . should I? My emotions were confused. But my body cried yes; I was so aroused, I wanted it to happen.

My wanton lust trumped any reservations I may have had as I watched, riveted to the spot, the Stranger silently step up to me and pull out his erect cock; it visibly pulsated in the dim light. My pussy quivered in response. I felt my nipples harden and areolae tighten. With my dress's buttons undone, my breasts were completely exposed to the Stranger—or anyone who entered the Alcove.

I was going to do this. I cupped my hands, lifted my boobs, then sensuously pulled my nipples and smiled at the Stranger. My gaze dropped hungrily to his rigid cock—thick, hard, delicious looking in the dim flickering light. My pussy pulsated, and desire flooded every part of me.

The Stranger smirked and nodded appreciatively. He slid the thin straps of my dress off my shoulders and let it fall, leaving me nude from the waist up. My areolae tightened, and my nipples hardened even more in response to my increased exposure. He then replaced my hands on my boobs with his, bent down, kissed, sucked, and squeezed my nipples, giving equal attention to each. The stimulation caused ripples of electricity down my body into my pussy.

He then stood, pivoted me to face away from him, then eased my shoulders forward toward the wall. I braced myself with my forearms and arched my back, swaying my hips invitingly. He flipped up my dress onto my back, revealing my bare ass, hips, thighs, and—most importantly—my swollen pussy. My cum-filled pussy, dripping wet with the mix of my vaginal juices and Brad's semen.

Cool air brushed across my anus and labia as the Stranger pulled my ass cheeks apart. He inserted his fingertip between my wet inner lips just below my clit, caressed along my cleft towards my ass, and tickled across my perineum. He then slid his finger inside my impatient vagina, feeling it as if testing its readiness. I was more than ready.

I moaned softly as he replaced his finger with his dick and thrust smoothly and firmly into my gloppy, well-lubricated pussy. As he pressed into my vagina, some of Brad's cum squelched out and ran down my thigh and the Stranger's balls. The Stranger pulled nearly out, then more forcefully thrust inside me. He began firmly pumping in and out, pulling me towards him with his hands on my hips with each thrust.

I pressed back to meet him, craving the feel of his cock pummeling hard inside me. I panted with some primal genetic need to be filled, to breed, to be fucked. My vaginal walls instinctively gripped his cock, clenching and undulating, and a deep stirring in my groin began to build. Bracing myself with one arm against the wall, I started furiously rubbing my clit with my other hand in sync with the Stranger's plunging cock. His cock filled me, its friction along my inner walls sending sparks of pleasure that crashed into the tremors emanating from my clit. I felt inner warmth spreading, and my climax approached—but didn't quite arrive.

The Stranger groaned loudly and began pounding my pussy harder and faster, pressing me into the wall. I had to take my hand from my clit and use both arms to brace myself against his powerful thrusts. He then clenched his ass and froze deep inside me as he grunted and pumped a torrent of cum into my vagina. I relished the feeling of his release, pleased knowing I had caused him to climax, that I had that power. I felt a flicker of frustration in nearly but not achieving my own orgasm, but that was far outweighed by my excitement and pleasure.

As his ejaculatory spasms quieted, he slowly slid in and out a few more times; the softening of his cock and the extra lubrication from his semen caused the friction of his dick inside me to almost disappear. Finally, the Stranger slipped out of my somewhat tender pussy, and I stood and turned to face him. His eyes crinkled, and he nodded at me while slightly tipping his head in acknowledgment. "Is nice. I have thanks to you." I still couldn't work out his accent.

Glancing down, the wetness coating the Stranger's semi-flaccid penis glinted in the dim flickering lights reaching us from the dance floor. I swiped my finger along his cock, and smiled coyly as I tasted the cocktail of juices. Salty, somewhat musky, scrumptious—tempting me to taste more. Lascivious thoughts of tasting our blended juices swirled in my mind.

But, before I moved to taste the juicy mixture from the source, the Stranger stepped back. Without saying a word, he stuffed his cock into his pants, ran his hands through his hair, smiled, and went back into the dancing crowd. I stood, flushed and topless, and watched him leave. Well, I guess we're done now.

Alone in the Alcove, I took several deep breaths and stretched. I felt exhilarated, naughty, free, and wild. And mind-numbingly aroused. I caressed and squeezed my exposed tits and rolled my nipples between my fingers, luxuriating with arousal, then pressed my palms along my belly towards my vulva. My mind swirled. Damn, that was so hot. I can't believe I just fucked a guy I don't even know. I should think it's wrong, but I don't. I pondered. Maybe I'm weird, but I loved it.

I was in a public nightclub just feet from hundreds of people, partially naked but unseen. I spun around several times in the darkness with my arms outstretched, loving the naughty freedom, the thrill, and the risk. My boobs wobbled with the movement, my nipples erect, and my dress flared out. I then stopped, scooped up my dress, and lifted it to my waist, fully exposing me above and below. I gyrated my hips, pushing my uncovered pussy towards the myriad of whirling bodies sharply visible out in the light. I can see them, but they can't see me.

Licentious fantasies flashed through my mind. What if I just walked out there like this, half-naked? Or if I took off my dress and was totally nude? Everyone would see me—my naked, exposed body, horny and ready. I would offer myself and be taken, submit to the hordes to be caressed and fingered and fucked and licked, one after another and all at once. I considered masturbating to release my pent-up sexual energy; I tentatively stroked my finger between my sopping labia and around my engorged clit.

But in a moment of mental clarity, reality came crashing as I fully grasped my situation and pulled my hand away from my clit. Damn, girl, get a grip. Anyone could walk in here any second, and you're messing around like an oversexed teenager. I dropped my dress back down over my crotch, pulled the top half over my breasts, and looked around and near the Alcove's entrance with some alarm. I'm Lucky that I haven't been caught already. It's not like no one has ever walked in here. I reluctantly abandoned my plan to wank and opted to head back out and find Brad instead.

With a sigh, I slipped my dress straps back on and refastened the buttons, leaving the top three open again. I smoothed it down as best I could. I felt the wetness of my lubricating juices mixed with two men's semen sliding in sticky streaks down my inner thighs. Well, gravity sure seems to be functioning just fine here. I lifted the bottom of my dress and smeared the goopy liquid, rubbing it into my skin like a luxury skin lotion to keep it from continuing its journey down my legs.