Alea Iacta Est

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she'd turned him on and surprised him as she halted her fellatio, and she surprised him again, breaking off their kiss and holding out her large, dark left breast to him while at the same time, reaching up to firmly take hold and begin to slowly pull his head down toward her breast. Jack bent down and aggressively took her breast in his hands before latching his mouth onto her tight, hard black nipple and licking and sucking on it. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the dichotomy of sensations as the hot water and steam splashed and coursed over her skin, while Jack's hungry mouth and tongue fueled her desire, her nipples reacting strongly to his sucking. She gripped and rubbed the back of his head and neck, and began to slowly thrust and grind her hips against him as her desire peaked.

Their hunger for one another was synchronizing, and Jack, too, had reached a point at which he'd exceeded his threshold for foreplay. He let go of her nipple and breast, stood up straight, grabbed his cock roughly in his right hand and slid it under and between her legs, rubbing it strongly against her swollen pussy lips, and shot out his left hand and placed his fingers and thumb around her throat, surprising her, but not applying any force to squeeze or injure her. The reality of his speed and strength, tempered by his restraint turned her on, and she smiled through their kiss.

He surprised her again when he turned her around to face the wall of the shower. She mimicked his position from earlier, putting her palms and forearms flat against the shower wall and pushing her ass out, toward him. She felt his hands slowly stroking their way down her body from her neck and shoulders to her waist and ass cheeks. She felt his cock slide between her legs, resting again under and along her pussy lips. She also felt his hands move up to her waist, and then to move along her stomach and ribs, come to rest on her breasts. He cupped her breasts and pulled her back toward him, so that she stood up straight, feeling his hard chest against her back as he leaned forward and kissed, nuzzled and very gently bit her neck, kissing softly at the point where her jaw met her neck, pulling teasingly on her narrow ear lobes, and whispering in her ear.

"I want you all night, Ronnie." He breathed, the passage of his warm breath and the deep almost growl she detected in his voice (distinct even over the constant hiss of the shower head, so close by), making her ear tingle and her pussy burn in her desire to have him inside her. He resumed kissing her ear and neck, as he moved his right arm up to rest between her breasts, his hand cupping her neck as did his left hand earlier, and like earlier, he made no effort to squeeze or in any way impair her breathing or cause her pain. The mere presence of his hand there making her feel excited and horny as she submitted fully to his desire, and yielded entirely to him the direction for their passion. With his right hand and arm so in place, he used his left hand to squeeze and caress her ass and thighs, first shifting her left leg up and canting his hips so that the head of his cock lay positioned to penetrate up, into her pussy. He rubbed the tip of his cock three final times, back and forth along the cleavage of her lips, each time gently parting her smooth and swelling labia and ensuring she was ready for him. Then he began pushing into her welcoming, soft and very wet pussy.

Her warm and swollen cunt had been protected by his body from the drying waters of the shower, and now readily accepted his hard and throbbing cock. Jack pushed all the way into Veronica, reveled in the firm, soft press of her ass cheeks against him. He enjoyed the way she moaned and arched her back and neck, bringing her mouth and lips close enough to nuzzle and kiss his face. They stayed that way for a long moment, he buried deeply in her, she maintaining the arc of her back to encourage and gently tease him, before he pulled back almost out of her, and the smoothly thrust back into her, slowing and stopping his momentum just as he began to reach her cervix.

They fucked vigorously, both of them lost in the heat of the steam of the shower and their mutual desire for each other. Veronica was fully reactive to his thrusts, the way he would lean forward and kiss her neck, shoulders and back, and his firm touch on her hips, ass and breasts. When he began to slowly pull one of her legs slightly back, she immediately complied, feeling his position within her shift ever so much, and when he pushed slowly against one side of her chest with his arm, she turned accordingly. She loved the depth of his desire for her, the hunger with which he fucked her. She could feel his cock just barely touching, almost kissing, her cervix, as the position from which he penetrated her limited how far into her he could thrust, and the result was that as fast as he was moving, she felt mostly the smooth, tight glide of his cock against the ever more swollen walls of her cunt. When she felt him begin to tense within her and notice the muscles in his arms and legs moving more stiffly, and as his breathing and kissing became more ragged, his muscles in his chest and arms clenching more, she knew he was approaching ejaculation, and she began to squeeze his arm, grind her hips and moan deeply. Jack reacted as she hoped and pushed himself hard into his orgasm, exclaiming in a raw, deep roar through his reluctantly opened mouth, as he moved his left and right hands to grip her hips very tightly, and pulled her strongly against him as he thrust his hips up into her, ejaculating deep inside of her each time he thrust, each of his unwanted but unavoidable exclamations proclaiming his deep lust for her.

His ejaculation and very aggressive behavior as he came brought Veronica to a very mild orgasm. Sex in the shower was definitely romantic, but not (she found) as satisfying for her as in the bed. Still, she loved the way their bodies looked in the steamy, hot shower, entwined and contrasting in their color. Their shower sex was as much foreplay for the rest of the night. She was going to make sure he went to sleep with empty balls and an exhausted, limp cock.

Jack stood and leaned against Veronica's back, holding her tightly against him, for the second time that evening. As before, he kissed her neck and the back of her ears and corner of her jaw, and felt the heat and smoothness of her skin against his. She began to turn around and he reluctantly left her body and stepped back. He smiled and started to say something, but again she moved toward him and kissed him, taking his head in her hands and holding him close. This time, their kiss was gentle and they lingered on each other's lips, savoring the tenderness and growing affection to which in the space of only a few hours, they'd progressed. Trailing her fingers from his scalp to his chin, Veronica kissed him over and over again, then stepped around him, keeping her hands on his body as she moved, and took the soap and washed her body, dark and gleaming in the water and steam of the shower. Once she'd lathered up her front, he kissed her and took the soap from her, then lathered her back, ass, legs and under her arms. She stood in the flow of hot water from of the shower and rinsed off the soap from her front as Jack pressed his body once more against her back and nuzzled her neck. She pulled away from him and he rinsed off the soap from her back, then from his front. When they'd finished, Veronica turned off the shower, took off her shower cap and shook her braids free, and took Jack's right hand and left the shower.

She led him back to the bed, this time pulling the comforter and sheets back, opting not to lay down in the welter of their earlier fuck still upon the exterior of the comforter. She lay down on the clean, soft cotton sheets and pulled him by the hand to lay down with her. Veronica resumed kissing Jack, her kisses slow, gentle and affectionate. It was her time to lead, and Jack willingly let her, enjoying her affection and the different yet equally arousing pace she set. She felt his hands on her shoulders, holding her tightly, and she felt his cock begin to swell, but she wanted this time to be different.

"Lay back, and let me drive this time, Jack." She whispered in his ear, and was glad when he leaned back and put his hands behind his head, that mischievous smile she liked so much, brazen upon his face. She climbed on him, initially laying down on top of his chest the way he had lain on her, kissing him and nuzzling his nose, lips and chin as he moved his arms to hold her tight to him. She could feel goosebumps begin to sprout along the skin of his face and neck, and she knew he was sensitive to her kisses and soft caresses. Veronica pushed herself up and back, squatting on his crotch, her legs straddling his hips, and her pussy lips resting along the underside of his once more fully erect cock. She began to slide back and forth along his shaft, pausing to grind her lips and clit on the sensitive glans of the head of his cock. She saw him watching her full, soft, luscious breasts swinging over his head, and she leaned down so that her nipples and areolae brushed his face and lips. He opened his mouth and took her breasts in his hands and began sucking first one and then her other nipple. He sucked gently and slowly, while feeling the thick lips of her labia become sopping wet, and noisily rubbing his cock. Veronica felt this too, and paused at the most forward point of her slide, reached down and angled his cock up just a bit, then slid back and brought him inside of her for the fourth time that evening.

At first, she set a slow, steady and affectionate pace, taking him deep and alternating her posture to maximize his cock stimulating the most sensitive areas within her. She looked into his eyes, and stroked his neck and chin with her fingertips, frequently, sending him the message that things had changed and she felt genuinely and deeply attracted to him. She maintained this pace for some time, feeling the pressure of her orgasm begin to slowly but very steadily build within her. As her neck and face began to feel hot and she felt sweat begin to form on, above and between her breasts, she paused her movement, and shifted her position to put her feet flat on Jack's bed, and then leaned forward and began to lift herself up and slide back down his shaft, increasing her rhythm and the force with which her cervix impacted against his cock. She felt the by-now, very familiar feeling of her vaginal walls and labia minora swelling and growing ever more sensitive to his hard cock moving against them. She recognized the tight feeling within her as her cervix opened ever so slightly and her uterus began to contract in preparation for her impending orgasm, and with little warning then it broke upon her, and she felt her wetness pouring out of her, flooding Jack's crotch and the formerly clean sheets with her clear, viscous juice. Her orgasm hit her fast and deeply, tearing across her nerves and making her skin tingle and buzz from her scalp to the tips of her fingers and toes. She felt once more that evening a tremendous shockwave of pleasure consume her focus and she froze, her hands palms down, pushing on Jack's hard abs, her legs spread wide and bent at her knees and her feet flat on his bed, her head tossed back, her mouth open and her eyes closed. Rivulets of sweat began to race from her face to her neck and breasts, and thence down the sides of her cleavage, along the tips of her nipples and the bottom swell of her breasts.

Jack felt the warm, sticky liquid coat his crotch, and while surprised, enjoyed yet again, feeling through his hard cock still inside her, the way her pussy contracted and fluttered. He waited until it seemed to have peaked, and as she entered the downslope, he took hold of her hips and began to move her back and forth, grinding his hips up and down, driving his cock very quickly in and out of her cunt. She was so wet that he doubted she noticed anything more than a smooth ripple along her walls, and he quickly reached the point of his own orgasm, and once more, ejaculated inside of her, enjoying the way gravity and her weight helped push her down firmly upon the spurting head of his cock. This time it was Jack who pulled Veronica forward and down to lay upon him, holding and caressing her as he took the onus for pushing her through their afterplay. When she seemed to have recovered sufficiently to begin responding to his touch and his kisses, he recommended they clean-up and prepare for sleep.

"Let me get you a toothbrush." He said as she slowly got up from where she'd lain on top of him, stretching languidly in a feline manner as she stood. Jack took one step toward the master bath and stopped, pausing a moment before turning to look at Veronica with a quizzical look. She watched him turn toward her and froze, a sheepish grin spreading across her full lips as her eyes sparkled with mirth.

"What did you use-" he began, but stopped and chuckled good-naturedly. "You've been using my toothbrush, haven't you?" He asked, smiling and clearly not too upset with her. Veronica found herself in that moment appreciating her dark complexion, offering her as it did the opportunity to hide the blush she nonetheless felt upon her skin.

"Ah, well, yes. I have been using yours..." she admitted.

"Would you like one of you own?"

"Sure."

Jack chuckled again and walked over to her, kissed her and took her in his arms. "So actually, I've been indirectly kissing you for the last week, right?"

"I like that perspective; let's look at it that way." She responded, smiling wide and kissing him again, enjoying the feel of his lips on hers, the way he held her close to him, and the sound her short nails made as she lightly trailed them across the skin of his back. As they finished their kiss, Jack took her left hand in his right, interlacing his fingers with hers, and led her to his medicine cabinet where they each brushed their teeth.

Later, after they'd both attended to their hygiene needs, Veronica lay in bed against Jack's left side, in the crook of his arm. Her face rested right side down against the warm skin of his chest and her left hand lay across his stomach, absently stroking his ribs as she listened to the slow, steady beat of his heart and enjoyed the way his arms felt as Jack held her snugly to him, under the thick comforter and soft sheets of his bed (despite the slowly evaporating evidence of their most recent tryst) in the dark of his bedroom. That sensation of feeling his strong arms around her in particular made her feel more protected, safe and secure than she had ever felt since the time as a young girl, her family fled Nigeria. For the first time Veronica could distinctly remember, she felt no trepidation, sadness, nervousness or despair as she waited for sleep to come.

"That feels so good when you hold me like that; when you hold me tightly, Jack." She murmured sleepily, eliciting a slow, soft kiss from Jack upon her head in response. "Sleep well, Ronnie." He said quietly to her in return. Veronica closed her eyes and felt the gentle, welcome sensation of falling asleep in the warmth and strength of Jack's arms slowly draw her into unremarkable dreams and restful slumber.

Saturday, 0207.

Jack heard Veronica breathing deeply and sonorously, though not snoring, and he knew she had reached a point of deep sleep. He kissed the top of her head one final time, and closed his eyes for whatever sleep he could get.

IX

Saturday, 0600.

Jack woke up at the angry buzzing and vibrating sound of his iPhone where it lay on his bedside nightstand, reminding him that regardless of how much he'd indulged sexually the evening before, it was a new morning and he needed to exercise. Grunting with fatigue, but unwilling to break his fitness routine, he extracted himself as gently as he could from Veronica's warm, sleepy embrace. She was sleeping deeply enough still that while she did stir and roll away from him, he assessed that she remained asleep. The cold tiles of his bedroom floor telegraphed through the soles of his bare feet, that he was a fool for getting up. He looked back at his bed, and was sorely tempted to return to Veronica, but told his temptation and the cold floor to fuck themselves as he put on a gray Chang Beer tee shirt he'd picked up in Bangkok, and pair of faded, black, Army running shorts, socks and his running shoes.

For the next three hours Jack worked himself mercilessly, running wind sprints at a higher rate of speed on his treadmill; doing more reps with his max weight in deadlifts; performing more squats with more weight; completing more sets of crunches, situps and reverse situps than he had at any one time in the last three years; fighting through an extra set of pull-ups and dips; pushing out a new personal best in benchrest free weights; and finishing with a long, slow run for ten miles on his treadmill. He enjoyed thinking while he ran, looking out through the room's window at the cold, desolate late autumn morning in the city, at first through the gray lens of early morning twilight and later enjoying the bright and glorious dawn on a cold and cloudless morning as he ran in the well-lit, warm humidity of his second bedroom, which he'd converted into his gym. When he turned off his treadmill and wiped his face and neck with his towel, he was thoroughly exhausted, but also felt refreshed and satisfied at what he'd accomplished. Opening his door and letting the mostly invisible cloud of humid air flow out of the room, Jack took off his gray Chang tee shirt and hung it up on a plastic hanger to dry, took off his shoes and damp socks, and then went to his kitchen for water and a glass of chocolate milk (as a recovery drink). He stood in the cool air of his kitchen, feeling the lingering morning chill of the tile floor sap the sweaty heat from his once more bare feet, and the heat rise from his skin as he drank the cool water and milk, feeling the strong and rapid pulse of blood flow through the arteries of his neck. He just barely remembered in time to close his mouth and stifle the belch that otherwise would have roared forth in the wake of his water and milk, then sat down on the sofa and relaxed, waiting for his heart rate to slow, his body to further cool and the clock to pass a bit more before returning to his room to shower, dress and complete the errands he'd set for himself that day.

When he'd returned to his room, Veronica was still sleeping peacefully, and he did his best to not wake her. Finishing his shower and hygiene rituals, he saw she was still sleeping, and quietly left his room, taking his car keys, wallet, and jacket. He was sure he'd be home before she woke up.

At the diner not far from his condo building, Jack purchased the muffins, scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes and hash browns and buttered, whole wheat toast, that made up the breakfast with which he'd decided to surprise Veronica. Bringing the bag of hot, fresh breakfast to his car he once more that day felt sorely tempted to break his diet and fitness routine from the incredibly delicious smelling breakfast, he also once more audibly told his temptation to fuck itself. Having accomplished this, he started his car and as he began to drive, initiated the handsfree calling feature of his car to make the call he'd been thinking about, and which had nagged at his consciousness since Veronica had told him last night about Baby Doll's. He glanced at the time, noting that 1030 on a Saturday morning was not too early for a call, at least, not after the age of 21. Jack heard the phone app dial the number and then waited. He'd decided to hangup after six rings. On the fifth ring, he heard the recipient of his call pick-up.

"Hello?" A man's deep, sleepy voice answered.