Aleisha's Throbbing Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Aleisha discovers what happened to her the previous night.
4.2k words
4.5
5.3k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aleisha woke up completely relaxed, as if all the tension in her muscles had been kneaded out from her body. The woman from last night, Nessa, still slept peacefully at her side. Only her dark hair peaked out from under the covers.

Aleisha lay there on Nessa's bed, listening to the singing of the morning birds as she contemplated the images of her dreams. They had been filled with scenes of pussies, asses, and mouths wrapped around her body. She had had plenty of sexual dreams before, but none as strange as that. Naturally, her thoughts about the dreams turned towards her experience from the previous night.

The sex itself had felt like a surreal dream, and she would have thought that it was one if it hadn't been for the fact that she was completely naked. She remembered sucking on Nessa's cock and intense sensations throughout her body, but everything after that was a blur.

As Aleisha turned her attention outward, she scanned the room. The morning sun poked through the curtains and slightly illuminated the room. On the wall closest to Nessa, there were two floating shelves with books on them. Some books were stacked flat, while others were leaning against the stack. In the dim light and distance, she couldn't read any of the titles. Her attention turned towards the dresser and to a stuffed elephant the size of a cat. There seemed to be a small dark object to the side of it, but she couldn't tell what it was.

Nessa stirred awake, distracting Aleisha. When she sat up, the blanket fell from her chest to reveal her perky boobs, which despite already having seen them, caused Aleisha to blush. As soon as their eyes met, the rosy emotions from the club returned. Her dark green eyes were so hypnotically beautiful, especially in the faint glow of the room.

"Good morning," Nessa said with a smile as she stretched her arms above her head.

Aleisha returned the greeting and smiled back.

"What happened last night?" Aleisha asked, conscientious that the woman had just woken up. "I remember going down on you and then feeling sensations in my body that I've never experienced before in my life."

Nessa shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe it was the alcohol we drank."

While not one to party as much as her friend Chloe, Aleisha was not clueless. She decided to push further. "Nessa, I've been drunk many times before, but last night was something different. I have to ask, but did you drug me or something?"

"I would never do that! I didn't drug you," Nessa said defensively. She was certainly hiding something and Aleisha wasn't going to let it go so easily, especially not if this woman had slipped something into one of her drinks.

"What I felt last night wasn't normal. If you drugged me we're going to have a big problem!" Aleisha cautioned her as she felt herself becoming hot. Her mind started to race. She shouldn't have listened to her friend. She should have just gone home as opposed to hooking up with a complete stranger from the club.

Nessa looked pensively at Aleisha as if contemplating her options. She took a deep breath and sighed. "It was something else, I'll show you," she said after the pause. Nessa got up and stumbled to the dresser with the stuffed elephant on it and fumbled around. "Please don't be angry, but I had to be sure," she said.

"Could you please stop being so cryptic?" Aleisha demanded with an increasingly annoyed tone as she got out of bed.

"Sometimes, something strange happens when I have sex with someone. I'm not sure if you are ready to see the video," she turned around and was holding a camera in her hand.

"You recorded me without me knowing?" Aleisha spat out, surprised at her own forcefulness. She was surprised she hadn't noticed the camera before. It must have been the item next to the stuffed animal.

"I'm so sorry, I was going to tell you but please, if you just watch it, it will explain what happened last night. I promise I will delete the video afterward if you want me to," Nessa sputtered out, a stark contrast to the cool seductive woman of last night.

Despite shaking with anger, Aleisha was very curious about why her body had felt so incredible last night if she hadn't been drugged. She reluctantly accepted Nessa's pleas to look at the video, but crossed her arms and waited to watch the screen before her.

The video started with herself midway through taking off her dress. Nessa walked away from the camera and embraced Aleisha with her sensual touch and passionate kisses. It was strange to see how she was so sexually ferocious towards the woman. She admired how she grabbed Nessa with such passion and desire, clawing at her body as if she couldn't get enough. There was no denying that they had so much chemistry that night.

She watched herself kneel onto the bed and suck on Nessa's cock, her hands between the woman's legs. She remembered how good her cock tasted, how sensual it was to have it deep in her throat, and the tingling in her pussy. After that, things had become a blur. As the video continued, Aleisha became increasingly annoyed and impatient. She was about to say something, but then something happened in the video that made her think she was seeing things. For a moment, it looked like a weird glitch on the screen.

An incredibly frightening scene unfolded before her. Her body slowly warped the longer she stayed with her mouth around Nessa's cock. Over the course of minutes, her hands and arms were absorbed into Nessa's thighs. At the same time, Aleisha's legs fused together before disappearing into the skin of her own stomach. Her heart beat rapidly and she had to put her hand over her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. She wanted to look away from the video, from the abomination before her, but she couldn't pull herself away from viewing the horrifying changes happening to her body.

As the video progressed, her body became smaller and thinner. Her boobs, which had been hanging freely in her bent-over position, took on the shape of two big testicles between Nessa's legs. Her ass cheeks became less round while her pussy became more pronounced. All the while, Nessa rubbed Aleisha's body, lost in pleasure. She rubbed while the combination of all the transformations made her body turn into a more penile shape until, finally, she could wrap her hands around the entirety of Aleisha's waist. She stroked Aleisha while the transformations completed and she had completely taken on the form of Nessa's cock, her pussy serving as the urethra. Nessa furiously stroked from the bottom of the shaft up to the tip until several bursts of thick white liquid shot from where Aleisha's pussy used to be, covering the floor with large amounts of cum.

When the video stopped, Aleisha remained speechless. Her body felt numb. Thousands of thoughts rushed through her mind at the same time. She wanted to deny that the video was real, that Nessa had somehow had enough time during the night to fake an entire video while she slept. She would have even preferred that she had actually been drugged instead of whatever the fuck she just saw. Regardless, the unexplainable sensations she had experienced all matched up with what happened in the recording. The touch, the orgasm. She refused to believe that the sensations and pleasure from the previous night were her being transformed into a cock!

After a long pause, Nessa gently broke the silence. "What do you think?" she asked as she eyed Aleisha cautiously.

"I need to leave," Aleisha barely squeaked out. She was hardly aware of her movements as she haphazardly threw on her clothes. She slipped on her dress, most likely inside out. Her heels and purse hung from her hands as she headed for the door. She just wanted to be away from Nessa, away from the strange video she had just witnessed. As she walked through the door, she glanced one last time towards the woman that she had so passionately shared a night with.

Nessa still stood at the edge of the bed, camera in hand and shoulders sunk. Her unruly bed hair covered some of her face and the wetness of tears were already forming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," whispered Aleisha as she closed the door behind her.

The ride home passed in a blur. When she finally opened the door to her apartment, Aleisha was thankful that none of her roommates were there. The last thing she wanted was to have to talk to anyone. She pulled off her dirty clothes, which still smelled of the club and headed to the shower. When she hopped into the shower, the warmth of the water immediately gave her a wave of relief. As the water caressed her head and body in a relaxing embrace, her mind drifted to her experience with Nessa and the video.

Despite being upset about having been secretly recorded and tremendously confused about what was in the video, Aleisha couldn't deny that there had been so much chemistry between her and Nessa. She had never had so much fun with someone she had met for the first time. She kept thinking about how they had danced together throughout the entire night. Nessa's touch felt so sensual on her body, even when they were only dancing. The orgasm was the best she had ever experienced in her life. Did it really matter that it came from being transformed into a cock? At the same time, her mind kept flashing back to the horror of seeing her own body transformed into Nessa's cock. She kept touching her extremities, worried that they would suddenly disappear from her.

However, she remained standing and fully human, with all of her body parts the same as they always were.

She turned off the shower and realized how tired she was even though it was still morning. She laid down on her comfortable bed and let her mind drift to sleep. Her dreams were filled with more sexual images similar to the ones she had dreamed of in Nessa's bed. She dreamed that she was already Nessa's cock and there was a giant pussy before her. All that Aleisha desired was to be inside of that pussy, to feel it wrapped tightly around her body. Nessa moved her closer to it, closer to the warmth of the pink folds that so readily welcomed her. She thought she would go crazy if she wasn't put inside of it. When Nessa finally put her inside, her entire body felt like the warmth of the shower she had just taken combined with the tightness of a comfortable blanket.

Suddenly, she woke up and became disappointingly aware that she was still lying on her bed. She tried to will herself back into the dream to feel the incredible pleasure again, but she couldn't. She did, however, feel an intense desire between her legs. With the dream still fresh in her mind, Aleisha slid her hands between her thighs and rubbed her clit. Her breathing heavied as she embraced her touch and continued the fantasy of her dream while touching herself. She fantasized about how it would feel to be Nessa's cock again, her entire body so sensitive. With her other hand, she inserted a couple of fingers into herself and imagined that the sensation around her fingers was around her entire body, squeezing her gently and coddling her.

Her rubbing and fingering became rougher as she let the fantasy of being used as Nessa's cock fully flood into her mind. She imagined Nessa sensually thrusting her deep inside of another person. She imagined the pleasure that would be on Nessa's face, the same ecstatic expression when she was stroking Aleisha's transforming body. She imagined the amount of Nessa's cum that would flow through her and spurt out of her in orgasmic heaven shared between both of them. The images in Aleisha's mind pushed her over the edge into an intense orgasm reverberating through her body until it subsided and left her breathing heavily on her bed. Afterwards, she lifted her hand away from her pussy and lay there for a moment, catching her breath, and shocked that she had just fantasized about such a thing.

When Aleisha came back to reality, she picked up her phone. She must have written and deleted the message at least twenty times until she was satisfied enough to hit send.

[Hi Nessa, I'm very sorry about how I reacted this morning. Everything was overwhelming, but I have been thinking about it more and I just can't get you or the experience out of my head. I know we didn't leave on good terms, but I would love to see you again soon :) ]

The longer Aleisha waited for Nessa to reply, the antsier she became. She paced her room, continuously anticipating Nessa's response. When she finally received a notification, she practically jumped to her phone, but was quickly disappointed when she saw that the message was from her best friend Chloe, who wanted to meet up for lunch that day. She sighed in defeat. At least she hoped it would give her a good distraction from Nessa.

Aleisha met up with Chloe at a little sandwich shop a few blocks from her place. Chloe was already there at a table, wearing casual summer shorts and a t-shirt.

"So how was the guy from last night?" Aleisha asked.

"Fun, but a bit of a douche. At least his dick was fun for a while," Chloe laughed before taking a bite from her sandwich. She didn't finish chewing before asking back, "So you and that woman, did you go back together? You two were practically fucking on the dance floor!"

"We went to her home and had some fun," Aleisha responded, although her friend seemed to take notice of her unenthusiastic response.

"Why so disappointed? I bet you would have preferred a cock last night instead of some pussy. How is it being with a woman anyway?"

"She had a cock," Aleisha said defensively to her friend, who raised her eyebrows in interest and paused mid-bite. "It was really fun, I promise. It's just that things were awkward between us this morning," she confided. She didn't bother telling her friend about the secret video recording and especially not what she had seen in the video. She knew that Chloe would not believe her at all.

"Maybe I should take a page out of your book and find a woman with a nice big cock. With my streak of disappointing guys, I'd go lesbian for such a woman, at least to try it," Chloe chuckled, but Aleisha wasn't sure if it was fully a joke. She had never known Chloe to do anything with other women apart from a drunken make-out session.

Chloe continued to talk about men and some of the guys she had been with before the conversation turned away from their love lives. They chatted for a couple more hours before Chloe had to leave. After lunch, Aleisha looked at her phone and was surprised to see that she had received a message that she didn't hear. Her excitement increased when she saw that it was from Nessa.

[Hi Aleisha. Happy to hear from you! I'm sorry again for secretly recording us having sex. I would love to see you too. Does tonight work for you?]

Aleisha eagerly responded with a yes for that night. Her thoughts rushed around and she once again felt excited about Nessa. They texted back and forth, their messages becoming increasingly more flirtatious throughout the day that no one would have guessed that that there had been a heavy awkwardness between them that morning.

When Aleisha arrived that night to Nessa's apartment, she paused before the door. With her heart pounding, she thought about leaving. All she had to do was turn around and walk away. However, the image of Nessa in the morning about to cry came to her head. She didn't want to be cowardly and to hurt Nessa again like that. At least, she wanted to give things another try. She took a deep breath and tapped on the door.

Within moments, the door swung open and Nessa was there to greet her. She was wearing a loose-fitting dress and her hair was styled up making her look like a stunning goddess standing in the doorway. All the strong emotions from the club rushed back to Aleisha. The thoughts about leaving vanished and as if enchanted she stepped through the door into the apartment.

Inside, the two women sat on the couch until Nessa spoke up. "Why'd you come back? I thought I would never see you again when you left this morning."

"It's strange. Seeing myself turned into your cock was scary, but also...kind of hot. I couldn't get the thought out of my mind and I definitely couldn't get you out of my mind either. I can't stop thinking about how amazing it feels to be with you even though we just met last night." Aleisha lightly placed her hand on Nessa's thigh, feeling the soft skin of the woman. Nessa placed her hand on top of Aleisha's in return, giving her a sense of comfort.

"I even had a dream about being your cock today and masturbated to the thought of you using me to fuck another woman," Aleisha continued as she searched her eyes to see how she would respond.

Nessa raised her eyebrows with interest and gently squeezed Aleisha's hand before she spoke. "When you left this morning, I thought we would never see each other again."

For a moment, they looked deeply into each other's eyes before Nessa moved her other hand up to Aleisha's head and pulled her in for a kiss. Aleisha's mind flashed to when they were kissing in the car, their tongues wrapped around each other's passionately. She felt that same intensity of desire. When their lips met, warmth and excitement flowed into Aleisha's body. Where she was hesitantly touching Nessa on her thigh before, she now gripped tightly. Nessa's hand also firmly grabbed hers, pulling her harder onto her thigh.

As Nessa grabbed Aleisha's clothes and stripped them off her, her heart raced from both nervousness and excitement. The memories of the video flashed through her mind. She briefly stopped and parted from Nessa, who gave her a confused look in return. "I want to be recorded again," Aleisha was surprised that the words came out of her mouth. "I really don't like that you did it secretly before, but I want to see what happens to my body when you fuck me."

Nessa nodded, a curl of a smile briefly appearing on her lips before she disappeared into the bedroom and soon returned with the camera. She set it up so that it angled towards their position on the sofa. Knowing the camera would catch everything, Aleisha returned her attention to Nessa.

She could see the outline of Nessa's cock pressing against the dress. Aleisha reached out and rubbed it through the dress much to Nessa's satisfaction and soft moans. She rubbed her hard cock until she couldn't resist anymore. She lifted up the woman's dress, letting her cock spring free. She looked at it hesitantly, thoughts of being transformed began racing through her mind. She couldn't believe she was willingly back after what she had seen in the video, but she also felt exhilaration. She looked up into Nessa's eyes. She was already beginning to be lost in the pleasure of the moment. Nessa nodded to her reassuringly, which was all that Aleisha needed to proceed.

With a deep breath, she slid onto her cock, feeling the thickness and pressure penetrate deep inside her pussy, and with it, her doubt was pushed away. She slowly bounced up and down, both of their moans increasing.

Nessa firmly grabbed Aleisha's hips and met her bounces with her own thrusts. The two were intertwined like threads woven into a beautiful tapestry. As Nessa's movements inside of her continued and Aleisha's excitement grew, she felt a familiar tingle, but this time in her head instead of her pussy. She did not back away from it like she had done when she was first sucking on Nessa's cock the previous night. Instead, she tightened her hug around Nessa and let the sensation flow into her like a fountain filling with water. She closed her eyes out of fear that seeing her body transform would take her out of the moment. The sensual pressure of Nessa's cock expanded from within her pussy, pushing up and outward as the sensitivity of her hole grew to fill her entire body below her neck.

As they continued, she relaxed into Nessa's thrusts, letting the hot pleasure of her pounding melt into her mind and body. When Nessa's hands moved from their place on Aleisha's hips to glide over her body, Aleisha gasped from the intense pleasure where Nessa's hands touched. She arched her back and tilted her chin to the air, her whole body feeling like a pleasurable stretch. Her excited state pushed her further into her transformative trance.

12