Alena's Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And while you may like to gag your husband, if just for a minute's peace, let's leave that for now. You want him to tell you if he can't feel his balls anymore, right?"

I listened intently, appreciating the way she made a daunting subject approachable. Then she became serious, an abrupt change of demeanour that stilled the audience.

"Communication is everything, joking aside. No gags, at least until you know what you're doing. Also," she tapped the side of her neck with a finger, "Carotid artery. Never any ropes up here. People have died."

Eve hefted the rope in her hand to emphasise the point.

"I'll show you where to bear weight and where you need to avoid. The femoral artery is another one."

Eve tapped the tops of her inner thighs in emphasis.

"Now, who would like to volunteer?"

The room was silent. I glanced at Alena and saw she was staring at me with a strange, hard gleam in her eyes, all her nervousness now lost, replaced by fire. I knew what she was asking me to do, but Eve's introduction had scared the hell out of me. In slow-motion horror, I watched Alena raise her hand.

"At the back?" Eve called.

I shook my head in refusal. Alena actually smiled at me.

"My husband will volunteer," Alena said, a steely edge to her voice.

"Well done!" I heard Eve exclaim, though my eyes were fixed on my wife, pleading silently.

"Go on, worm," I heard my wife murmur quietly to me, leaving me with only two choices: to either acquiesce to my wife's command, or to make a run for the door in front of everyone.

Blindsided by my wife's indifference, I slid off my stool. Alena had told me it was one of her biggest fantasies. I just hadn't expected her to use this moment to make it real. Eve looked like she knew how to do this properly. I would have no way out, and I knew for certain that the last person I could look to for any help was my wife. Then she turned the knife.

"Naked, worm."

I was no longer her husband, I was her deepest fantasy. She was going to make the most of this moment to maximise the pleasure she felt, regardless of what it would mean for me. For the first time, I understood why she had struggled to reveal her secrets to me. Looking at her now, seeing a strange smile where she should be showing support or compassion, I could see what she meant when she had said she felt like a monster. I was on my own, until this experience was finished. I bowed my head and began to strip. At least I wasn't wearing the cock cage, though I had to wonder if it would have mattered to my wife in her current state of mind or whether the added humiliation would have been a delicious bonus in her twisted little game.

I dropped my trousers and stood there naked, looking up to see how my wife had reacted, meeting her cool gaze. I could feel the entire room looking at my bare skin, but the possessive ownership in my wife's expression was the only thing I saw in the room. Her cheeks burned with arousal, and the utter humiliation triggered a reciprocal feeling from deep inside myself too. I straightened up, thrusting my chest out and flexing my stomach, showing her how ashamed I was to be naked in the presence of strangers and at the same time how proud I was to be on display for her. I broke free from her unremitting gaze and approached Eve.

Eve was watching me too and as I approached, I realised just how much I towered over her.

"Good," she grinned, "Always useful to have a volunteer who can thread his own eyebolts."

Eve wagged the end of the rope suggestively and nodded upward to the ceiling. I took hold of the rope and reached up to thread it through the suspension beam above us. Eve stepped close to my naked body, so that I shielded her from the audience.

"First time for a lot of things tonight, Quinn," she murmured, impressing me that she still remembered my name from earlier.

"I guess."

"You're a brave man."

I must have looked uncertain, because she continued, quickly, "Not this. You're safe with me. I restrain people for a profession."

"Then how?"

"Oh, just in general," she laughed.

Eve meant what she said. Within a few minutes, she had me thoroughly restrained to the point that I found myself hogtied and suspended at her shoulder height beneath the beam, completely immobilised. I felt like she had used a hundred metres of rope on me, wrapping it around my thighs, biceps, waist, chest and then the obligatory loops around my wrists and ankles. I felt uncomfortable, but not painfully so. Once I had gotten used to the idea of hovering above the ground with no way to shield myself or cushion the impact if the ropes snapped, I was almost able to relax into the experience.

Eve proved to be an excellent guide, using brains rather than brawn to hoist a man twice her bodyweight all by herself. I didn't know who she restrained in her day job but I doubted they found it as fascinating as I did.

That's the strange thing: I was enjoying it. The feeling of embarrassment at having my manhood dangling for all to see had been replaced by the sheer strangeness of my predicament. I was a long way off the reservation now, somewhere out in the wild, and I was just rolling with it. Every time Eve spun me around, pivoting the bulk of my body with a single finger, I could look at Alena and see how she was dealing with seeing her man trussed and helpless. Her gaze was fierce, sending a strange thrill through me that my body was the subject of such intense focus from my gorgeous, horny wife.

At last Eve was done. I dangled next to her, grinning like a magician's assistant as she accepted the applause from the audience. I saw her look towards my wife, and something passed between them. When Eve patted my bottom, I thought she was going to begin to untie me, but instead she walked over to where Alena was waiting. Nervously, I watched the two women engage in conversation, both of them glancing at me from time to time. Then Eve stepped away, answering questions from other members of the audience while I remained suspended in place.

Alena approached me, grinning, still flushed. My heart sank.

"You look so comfortable up there," she said, "I've convinced Eve to leave you like that, just for me."

"Oh, wait," I hissed, "Just hold on."

At that point, Alena uncurled something from her hand. I looked on in horror as she dangled a ring gag in front of my face.

"This'll just take a moment. No need to have you able to speak through any of what's next."

"Please...."

It was all I managed to get out before Alena pushed the steel ring into my mouth, forcing my lips into a permanent 'O' of surprise. I felt her tighten the strap behind my head and then she stepped away to admire her handiwork.

"We really need one of these at home," Alena said, "You would look so pretty tied up on your little cushion in your cock cage all nicely gagged and waiting to please. All I really need from you is that wonderful tongue of yours."

Alena poked my tongue with a finger, her eyes flashing as she watched my reaction. "Grunt twice if it gets too much for you. We need to establish your safegrunt."

Alena grinned to herself, pleased with her joke, ignoring the way my eyes were begging now. I was beginning to realise just how vulnerable I had been made, how utterly I was relying on my wife to show mercy to me. She stroked my cheek and went over to join Eve and the dwindling throng of people with questions. I clamped my teeth against the metal ring but it didn't yield. I felt myself beginning to drool. I wriggled and squirmed in the ropes to the same feeble effect. Like it or not, I was helpless and silent until my wife chose otherwise.

Eve left, taking the last two audience members with her, leaving us both alone. The door closed, and the room fell silent. Alena circled me, the only sound I could hear being the click of her high heels on the floor as she walked behind me. I felt a hand caressing my buttocks, exploring the way my body had been shaped by the coils of thick red rope that now crisscrossed my skin. I felt relief that I had managed to endure the public humiliation Alena had vested on me. I had surrendered to it, having no other choice but to embrace the experience, to ride it to its conclusion.

I expected that I had made Alena happy, showing proper submissive behaviour on my first time in public. She would feel proud of my effort under pressure and grateful that I had brought about one of her deepest fantasies. I would be receiving her tender kisses as she let me down, dressed me and then we would go home to make the kind of love that alerts the neighbours. It had been a long, strange night, but we had navigated it all and it was time to reap the reward that she had promised me.

I could not have been more wrong.

Alena stepped around the front of me, holding several items she had selected from the shelves. My eyes went wide and I began to make a useless gurgling noise, my saliva spilling out of my mouth to pool on the floor beneath me. She showed me them one by one: a metal wheel with spikes all around the rim; a set of what I could only surmise would be nipple clamps; and finally a latex hood. She held the hood up, turning it around so I could see that there was an opening for the mouth but not for the eyes, and a sturdy zip that ran all the way down the back to the collar that would wrap around my neck.

"They have such interesting stuff in here."

Alena turned the hood over in her hands, feeling the slick black plastic in her fingers, lost in contemplation and utterly indifferent to the fact that she had her husband dangling powerless in the middle of the room. I hadn't ever seen her like this, lost in her own imagination, oblivious to me or how I might want the night to go. I had a strange foreboding that there was no longer going to be any consent from me sought by my wife; instead, she was going to play with me in whatever way came to her wickedly creative mind, whatever made her horny. I was left to trust in that part of my wife that wouldn't push too far and cause me real harm. The helplessness and the uncertainty, and the feeling that I was in the room with someone new, someone I didn't necessarily understand, had my mind in utter turmoil. But, incredibly, my cock was rigid beneath me, waiting to be put to her use.

"I asked Eve for a little time alone with you," Alena confessed, "She said they call this the toy room. I wanted to be left alone to play with my toys."

Alena placed the spiked wheel and the nipple clamps between my shoulder blades, using my trussed body as a convenient shelf. She unfurled the mask, her eyes fixed on me. I grunted and slobbered in response, then resorted to shaking my head in exaggerated motions to show her I didn't want the hood. I didn't want to be shut in the dark while she played with my body; it would just magnify that awful knot of uncertainty building within me if I couldn't see what she was doing to me.

"It's going on, worm. Hold you head still, or I'll make sure what happens next is worse."

My head stopped moving, stunned by the command in her voice. There was not a trace of sympathy there for what she was putting me through. She simply had me where she wanted me and I was slowing her down, treating me like a stubborn toddler refusing to behave. She was determined that her implacable will would prevail.

All I had left was the look in my eyes, no longer pleading, but furious. She met my gaze unflinchingly.

"You're angry aren't you? You really don't want this to happen," she said, matter-of-factly, "I can see it in your eyes. That's why you need the hood, so I don't have to deal with your little sad looks anymore. I don't need you killing the mood."

My face contorted in a grimace but it was too late: Alena tugged the latex over my face and everything went dark. I felt her tug the hood into place, then I heard the sound of the zipper being pulled and suddenly the latex began to compress itself tightly against my face until it completely enveloped my head. She tugged the zip further and I felt the slick material wrap itself around my throat, all the way to the base of my neck.

"You need to learn that from now on, you will do things not because they give you pleasure, but because they give me pleasure. You've always been so focused on getting your own reward, haven't you? I guess the terms of our marriage just got updated. Now, you serve me."

I tried to imagine what I looked like to my wife, what her expression would be now that she had me hooded and blind. I imagined a hogtied torso, nestling suspended in a spiderweb of crimson threads, with a featureless, expressionless, glossy black ovoid sticking out from its shoulders drooling from an orifice opened in its front.

I heard Alena gasp and felt her fingers tracing over the shiny black plastic that now surrounded my head.

"Oh," she breathed, "That makes such a difference. Now you really do look like a toy. Look at what I've turned you into."

There was a silence and then I heard a click, followed by another. Straining to make out the sounds, it suddenly dawned on me that Alena had her phone out, taking pictures of what she had done to me. I bucked and writhed, straining against the ropes that held me, gurgling loudly in protest. I heard my wife laughing at my efforts to protest her wicked treatment of me. Taking pictures of my humiliation was a step too far, she had to see that. Then I heard a chime and understood why she had been laughing at me.

"That made a fabulous video. Do you want to squirm again, worm? I could definitely do a different angle."

I felt fingers tracing the contours of the latex covering my face.

"With the hood on, I can't tell if you're angry, or sad, or just defeated. It's like you've stopped feeling anything at all," she murmured, standing close to me, "The only indication I have of my toy's state of mind is here."

I felt a painful smack of my rigid manhood.

"You're absolutely rock hard. That tells me that you're enjoying this. I did a special close up in the video, just to record how you're twitching and jerking as I play with you. In fact...."

I heard the click of another photo from beneath me. Alena had close-up photographic evidence of just how aroused her awful treatment was making me. My head sagged. I was so confused. I wanted to be released, I wanted to have the most basic luxury of being able to see my wife, I wanted so desperately after a week of teasing to finally be allowed to climax, I wanted....

And suddenly there it was. I wanted to feel the misery of being treated inhumanly by the person I loved. That's what Alena had found and embraced, that same twisted emotion, lurking there in the dark. My kink was to be tormented by love. Her kink was to be the one who tormented.

I felt a weight lift from my back and heard the rattle of chain.

"This might hurt. I've adjusted them, because this is your first experience, but we will definitely be purchasing these for home use. Remember, grunt twice, otherwise I'll just continue, okay? Now, hold very still."

My entire body tensed in the ropes. I feared to even breathe, listening for the sound of the chain. Suddenly, my chest exploded in agony as a searing pain clamped around my left nipple. Despite the ring gag, I howled, turning my torso away from the pain only to feel it follow me. I arched my back, pulling painfully against my bindings.

"Ssh, be still," I heard Alena say, her voice smooth like honey in my ear, then, "You've only got one on. There's still one more to go."

I twisted in violent protest. I wanted the pain to stop. There was no way I was going to allow her to do it to me again. But as much as I protested, I was aware that Alena was simply waiting for me to tire of my struggles. Eventually, with my abdominals burning and my wrists sore, I ran out of steam.

Immediately, my right nipple was struck with a searing, all-consuming pain. Alena hadn't waited, she hadn't even warned me.

"There," I heard her exclaim brightly, as if she had just finished washing up, "All done, and no grunts. You're doing so well."

Now I tried to keep my body as still as possible, experiencing the way the pain in my nipples was transmuting now, fanning out across my chest. The chain swinging freely between clamps added extra intensity, so I needed not to move. I felt her finger intrude into my open mouth, her nail stroking the tip of my tongue.

"You're nearly ready, aren't you?"

I knew implicitly what she meant. She was providing pain, disorientation, diversion as part of a master programme, pushing me and confusing me until I reached the point where rational thought became impossible and all I could do was react mindlessly to whatever stimulus she applied. I had no doubt that Alena had read up on this, working out the limit that a person needed to be pushed physically and mentally before they simply did whatever you wanted.

My mind played over the previous few hours and I began to piece together an unsettling alternate history: Alena's face as we stood in front of Tony; the conversation she was having that I couldn't quite follow with Eve while Harvey monopolised my attention; the way she waited for me to say yes to Harvey's invitation to Eve's demonstration; the tight grip she had on my hand as we ascended the stairs. What if it wasn't my wife being nervous and out of her depth in a new scenario? What if it was excitement, the rush of feeling a plan clicking into place. She could have been to the Lost and Found before, could have premeditated all this, just waiting for the right moment to lure her unsuspecting husband in until I had no prospect or retreat or rescue. It was entirely possible that Alena had betrayed me.

Stabs of pain travelled down my spine, blanking out my thoughts for a moment. Alena was pressing hard against my flesh with the spiked wheel, jerking my thoughts back to the moment. I was struggling under the onslaught, beginning to disassociate, feeling the wheel applied now to my thigh, then my arm, then the soles of my feet. Alena was relentless and each time I twitched or heaved, the chain between my nipples would swing, sending fresh jolts of pain into my torso.

She ran the spikes up my inner thigh now, but when she reached the top of my leg she didn't stop, raking the spikes over my scrotum and up the underside of my shaft until the sharp cold metal tips pressed into the enflamed flesh of my tip. I cried out and the pain was withdrawn. Alena batted the nipple chain instead and I cried out again, emitting a long, gurgling sound as loudly as I could.

"Good boy."

I felt something touch the tip of my cock and I flinched away, then I felt a finger on my tongue.

"Can you taste that? You're leaking at both ends."

I heard the amusement in her voice and tried to protest, to tell her to stop, but I gargled unintelligibly.

"You must be close to breaking point by now, aren't you? I've been reading up on this. I could probably do it from here, it wouldn't take much. Like I told you, you don't need to consent because I know when you've reached your limit. All that protesting just now just tells me I'm on the right track."

I felt her hand on the back of my head, running her hand over the shiny latex hood that enveloped my head.

"If I took out the ring gag now, you'd beg me to stop and I might actually do it," she said, her voice so close to my ear, "But your cock is telling me a different story. We're on the verge of something here, and I'm going to see this through, for both of us."

The spikes appeared at the base of my throat and then ran down my body all the way to my manhood in one long, firm stroke, leaving a stripe of agony behind them.

"I want you to say thank you."

My mouth twitched but I made no sound. The spikes were pressed hard into my scrotum and then ran slowly along my rigid shaft. I writhed in sudden shock and agony.