Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 25

Story Info
Alene starts dealing with life.
4.2k words
4.1
5.4k
4

Part 26 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
270 Followers

"I... I..." Alene whimpered, her mind running at a thousand miles an hour, she was physically drained from the sex, but her mind couldn't comprehend the question Nadia asked. Alene knew that one day the question will surface, she'll meet a guy, they'll have the best time of their lives and then he will pop the question, never had the thought of Nadia taking the place of said guy crossed her mind, something inside her snapped.

"Please don't hate me Nadia," Alene whispered, tears flooding her heart and then her eyes, "I don't know..."

The words hung in the air, Alene waited to hear Nadia's reaction as time starched on like a chewing gum, but no answer came. Things couldn't get any worse for Alene, she slowly turned her head towards Nadia, expecting to find her lover in tears, but she was vast asleep, exhausted from the long day.

Alene tried to calm down, her whole world was shattered once more, and in such a surprising way. She felt ambivalent, one side of her wanted Nadia to wake up so they could talk and figure things out, the other half feared refusing Nadia's question. All poor Alene could do was lay across the cum soaked bed and let her mind run from one thought to the next, she really loved Nadia but was she ready to tie the knot? To give up her single life?

After god knows how long the sandman finally visited Alene, she drifted into a nightmarish sleep.

Nadia looked at her, a long glare that immediately aroused discomfort in Alene. She tried to move but just couldn't, Alene had no control over her body but for some reason she didn't panic.

"I loved you Alene" Nadia said, "but you wasted our time, now I'm no longer yours."

"Wait Nadia," Alene tried explaining herself, "I just said I didn't know-"

"You never know Alene, you always wait..." Nadia turned to Jen, she was standing across from her, naked with a cock twice her size, "Jen is much more decisive than you, now I love her."

Nadia wasted no time and took Jen's cock, the sight was a ridicule one, Nadia taking a cock bigger than her whole body, yet somehow it just slid into Nadia's snatch, starching her belly to unreasonable sizes.

"Please, Nadia, no..." Alene weakly tried to protest but understood she brought this on herself and went quiet.

"I am going to cum so hard you are going to die," Jen declared.

Nadia smiled, she showed no sign of fear. "Go right ahead love, kill me with your cum, at least you take action unlike that slutty Alene."

And with that Jen exploded, growing Nadia huge, so large her belly crushed Alene's body under it...

"NOOOOO!!" Alene woke up in a scream, waking up all the girls. It was dark outside as the day just started to break broke.

"Are you OK love?" Nadia wondered.

"Are you in pain?" Nicky added.

"I'm not in pain," Alene answered as she caught her breath, "I had a nightmare..."

"About what?" Angie moved next to Alene.

"I dreamed Jen was fucking Nadia to death," Alene answered in a silent, depressed voice.

"Love..." Nadia moved in closer and hugged her, Nicky and Angie also joined the hug, "We are okay, it was just a bad dream. Jen will leave us alone now, you undid her spell, we should have no problems with her."

Alene broke into a silent whimper as the girls kept hugging and comforting her, after a while she regained her composure. "I think I need professional help with this..."

The girls parted their hug and looked at each other, thinking to themselves what to do, Angie was the first to speak, "I think you're right Alene, but I also think this subject is really important, we shouldn't discuss it while we're half asleep, covered in cum on a soaking wet bed."

"Right," Nadia agreed, "let's all get a shower and meet in the kitchen, I'll make coffee to wake us up a little. The girls agreed, and each took one bathroom to clear and freshen for the upcoming day.

Alene's shower was nerve racking, every time she closed her eyes she saw Jen killing her guardians. Alene was on edge and at one point the shower curtain touched her back, she screamed in panic, thinking it was Jen who came to rape her.

Sometime later, the girls all gathered in the kitchen over steaming hot mugs of coffee, silence befell the room as the girls wore faces filled with anxiety. The girls were half way through their coffee when Nadia decided to break the quiet and speak about the elephant in the room.

"I am sick of it, I had an amazing life here with you girl, I love each and every one of you, don't you love me back?" she asked.

"We do Nadia," Angie spook, "we all care about each other."

"It's time we talk about the hard issues and not just about when we have sex again or what to eat next." Nadia took on a serious demeanor, "let's face the facts, things are bed, what we used to have is no more, can we all agree we have to talk about this?"

The girls nodded in agreement. "We have to talk over the cold hard facts, I want to take an hour and review everything, I suggest you do the same loves," Nadia added.

It took them well over 3 hours, but the girls sat down to the table once more, Nadia brought a mountain of paperwork with her.

Angie was the first to speak, "can I start? Thank you, I went over my most pressing issue, my milk production. As you all know it is out of hand, my research went down three paths, the first is Alene using magic to help me-"

"No more magic," Alene interrupted Angie

"Two options then," Angie corrected, "I can use menstrual pads like I used up until now, but that will be costly in the long run, I need a packet a day with means a lot of money over the years. The other option is a special pad I found online, it's super expensive but I only need two and we are set for the next 5 years."

"How expensive are we talking?" Nicky wondered "I also looked into a solution for my cock but mostly came up with heavy duty condoms."

"The menstrual pads will be about 3,000 pound a year, so over 5 years we are talking about over 15,000 pounds." The girls gasped at the amount, "the other option will have us parting with 14,500 pounds."

Nicky looked worried, "I looked into condoms, turns out one company here in Bristol is the only company in the world who makes condoms for girls like me, it's can be used multiple times and they claim it can hold 2 gallons at a time, apparently this stuff is intended for horses. It will however, cost us about 13,000."

Nadia looked worried, she went through her papers, marking numbers and punching keys on her calculator, before too long she sighed, "I have some bad news girls, but first of all, let's deal with our most pressing issue, do we all agree Alene should seek professional help? Even at the cost of our discomfort?"

The girls agreed wholeheartedly, Nadia went on, "One of the things we lost when Alene stopped using her magic is our income, we don't work and in our current state I am the only one who can really take a full-time job. Nicky and Angie, you girls can't work with this leakage issue and Alene, you're not in a stable mental condition to work as well."

Alene, Angie and Nicky didn't even try to protest, they knew Nadia was right, "The way things stand right now we have a lot of money left behind, to be precise we have half a million pounds in our balance right now, our expenses aren't too high, but we have to keep an eye on our budget. Taking 30,000 to fix Angie and Nicky as well as about the same amount for Alene leaves us with about 470,000 pounds, that might sound like much but if we don't watch ourselves it can be gone before we know it."

"Where do we start?" Alene asked.

"We find you a therapist love, and I think I found a few good ones. Can I ask what you want from your therapist?" Nadia inquired.

Alene thought for a moment, "I want my therapist to be a woman, no way I'm openly talking about my life with a man, I also don't want her to judge me or ignore my magic talk."

"Well," Nadia said as she scanned another list, "I do have two who might fit, let me make a call to see how they react to magic and sex and we'll see what to do next..."

-----

Alene stepped into the white, sun lit room. One wall was a glass window from top to bottom. The room had a large white couch and a rocking chair, both white. Alene found the room inviting, "Dr. Kynaston? I am your 13:00 Appointment."

Alene waited a moment and sure enough a woman walked into the room from the wall opposite Alene, the door was crafted to bland into the wall and Alene was a bit surprise. The woman was as tall as Alene, her body slander and attractive in Alene's eyes. Just like her, the woman had a flat chest and raven black long hair framing a welcoming face.

"Hello Alene, welcome." The woman said, her tone soft and inviting.

"Nice to meet you Dr. Kynaston," Alene responded.

"Please, call me Sabrina. A study found the title you use prevents people from talking openly," the woman requested.

"Sure thing, Sabrina." Alene smiled

"Take a sit wherever you like," Sabrina offered and Alene accepted, taking the couch. Sabrina wasted no time and took the rocking chair.

"Welcome to my clinic Alene. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible when you are here," Sabrina looked deep into Alene's eyes, "so if you find the subjects we'll cover difficult or unpleasant please stop me."

Alene smiled, "Sure thing Sabrina, I've never been to a therapist before, so how do we start? Have you done your research and read on me? Did you talk to Nadia for the backstory?"

"No, I haven't done any of those things, and I presume Nadia is the woman who booked your appointment. You see Alene, in this line of work you must come to the table with an open mind. I try to let go of any impressions I have on you, I want to hear your story from you and you alone."

Alene looked hesitantly at Sabrina, "Just how open minded are you?"

"As much as you need me to be, so you could tell me about your life."

"So... we can talk about magic?" Alene almost jumped with excitement.

"Sure thing Alene, I advised shamans, witches and even a few rabbis in my years, I am open to the subject." Sabrina's voice was comforting.

"And, can we talk about sexual subjects?" Alene prodded.

"Is sex a part of your life Alene?" Sabrina wondered, Alene immediately nodded yes, "then it is an integral part of the story I want to hear, but only if you feel comfortable."

"Okay, so... where do I start?"

"At the beginning," Sabrina answered with a smile.

"Really? So the cliché is real?" Alene marveled.

"No," Sabrina giggled, "just kidding, start wherever you feel comfortable."

"Please don't be offended but I find it hard to open up to a stranger" Alene said, her face turning red.

"Let me help you, let's talk about Nadia," Sabrina directed, "who is she to you?"

"That's easy, Nadia is my girlfriend, we are romantically involved, I have known her since I was a little girl, but we only turned the page 2 years ago."

"I see, so you two love each other?"

Alene hesitated, "it's not only that, we said magic is ok in this room, right?" Sabrina nodded, "she is my guardian, along with Nicky and Angie."

"Could you please explain, in what way is Nadia your guardian?" Sabrina inquired.

"She keeps me safe, out of harm's way." Alene answered.

Sabrina took a moment to think about what Alene said, "Could you tell me about the other names you mentioned, Angie and Nicky."

"They are also my guardians, but our connection is not as deep as Nadia's and mine," Alene explained, "our relationship is more based on sex."

"Not to say it's a bad thing, I want to note that you seem to have a rather high sexual life, three girls and we just started..." Sabrina said, her voice had no judgment in it, it was clear to Alene she was simply stating the facts.

"You have to be this sexually active when you have what I have," Alene said, not considering the words that left her mouth.

"If you have a sexual issue you should tell me Alene, I can have a sexologist join us in our meetings, it could really help with those kinds of issues." Sabrina offered.

"No... wait, let me explain myself," Alene backed off, "We used magic to increase my libido..."

"Oh... I see, so that is why you need 3 women to take care of you sexually?"

"well, that and my giant cock and balls." Alene bragged, not thinking things through. The room filled with silence and Alene moved her hands to cover her mouth once she understood what escaped her lips. "I am so sorry Sabrina, I shouldn't have said that."

Sabrina seemed undeterred by Alene's statement, "It is perfectly fine Alene, if a giant male penis is part of your story it is completely legitimate to mention it."

"Really?" Alene asked, she was clearly a little shocked.

"Yes, it is your story that I want to hear..."

"Okay," Alene said, considering her words carefully, "until recently I had a giant cock, and massive balls, everything worked super well..."

"I see," Sabrina surveyed Alene's body, "Looking at you now and considering your choice of words, I deduce you no longer have the penis." Alene nodded yes. "want to tell me more?"

"it's very simple actually, magic gave me my cock and I gave up on magic lately so no more giant cock." Alene answered quickly, she didn't want to talk about why she stopped using magic, Sabrina picked up on it.

"Sounds like you loved having magic in your life Alene, why did you give up on it?"

"It's fresh," Alene said, melancholy clear in her voice.

"We don't have to talk about it," Sabrina took control, "but I want you to know that I am hear for you if you need to talk."

"Thank you, Sabrina," Alene said hesitantly.

"Do you want to end our session?" Sabrina wondered.

Alene thought to herself, she wanted to leave but knew this was something she had to face sooner or later. "It's like a Band-Aid, right?" Sabrina looked curious, "better to take it of quickly and deal with the pain."

"Some find it helps them deal, but it's not a universal cure Alene." Sabrina expressed her opinion.

"Still, I'll just say it out loud..." Alene took a deep breath and spoke in a clear voice, "I had another guardian, her name is Jen, one of my spells backfired and she got hurt, it was my fault... recently she raped my other guardians..." as the words left her lips she exploded into tears, Sabrina simply placed a box of tissue on the table and waited for Alene to calm down.

After a while Alene came down, "Thank you for not judging me Sabrina."

"Who am I to judge you Alene? Like I said I just want to hear your story." Just as Sabrina finished her phone beeped, "well, out time for today is up Alene, would you like us to continue another day?"

Alene took a deep breath and smiled, "yes, same time next week?"

"Preferably," Sabrina agreed and showed Alene out with a smile.

------

Alene arrived home, she opened the door and found an amazing sight. Nadia, Angie and Nicky stood before her, behind them a table full of food, Alene noticed all her favorite dishes.

"Welcome home Alene." All the girls said in unison.

"Wow," was all Alene could say.

"I missed you Alene," Nadia said and approached her, giving Alene a loving hug and a passionate kiss which she gladly accepted. "How was your day love? How was Sabrina?" Nadia asked as she stepped back.

"It was nice, she's very welcoming-" Alene answered.

"Did you have sex with here?" Nicky interrupted.

"Nicky!" Angie laughed, "she's her therapist, they aren't going to have sex."

Nicky gave Angie the knowing eye, "Bet you they'll have sex the next time they meet."

"Drop it Nicky. The food is getting cold, why don't we sit down and eat." Nadia offered, and the girls took their sits.

"So," Alene wondered as she took a big slice of her favorite shepherd's pie, "what have I done to deserve this?"

Nadia smiled back at her, "Nothing Alene, we just wanted to show you how much we appreciate you, we also took care of all our sexual needs for you."

Angie pointed at her breasts, "The pad is working great, we tasted it earlier while you were at Sabrina's, the thing can absorb crazy amounts."

"I soaked one with 3 gallons of water and it didn't even drip." Nicky added.

Angie stood up and unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her white lace bra, supporting her massive boobs. Below the bra Alene noticed two bright orange squares right where her nipples are.

"Nice," Alene smiled, "so no sex tonight?"

"Not unless you want love," Nadia explained, "tonight is about you Alene."

And with that the girls went on with their feast, they talked about their days and Alene's meeting with Sabrina. After the dinner was over and the girls washed the dishes they formed a line before Alene.

"We have movies." Angie offered.

"We can watch something on Netflix." Nicky added another option.

"Or we can play a few board games," Nadia smiled, "whatever you want Alene."

Alene thought to herself for a moment, not saying a word.

"Well Alene, what will it be?" Nadia asked.

"Can I be perfectly honest with you girls?" Alene said hesitantly.

"Sure Alene," Nadia said.

"I need to be fucked," Alene said, "like really bad."

"Okay..." Nadia said, Alene's answered certainly surprised her, "we can do that if that's what you want Alene, we'll get our room ready, give us five and come join us."

The girls started to walk towards the stairs when Alene stopped them. "Girls, please don't take this the wrong way, I really need to be fucked, hard. I need a cock, and only one of you has what I need..."

The girls turned back to Alene, Nadia and Angie were clearly disappointed, "Well, if that is what you want Alene..." Nadia complied, "Have fun with Nicky, we'll wait right here."

"Please don't take this the wrong way Nadia." Alene apologized.

Nadia took a deep breath, "No, it's fine Alene, go have your fun with Nicky, I love you and I'll wait for you, take your time." It was clear to Alene Nadia gave her approval.

"Let's go Nicky," Alene said and grabbed the blond girl by the hand, leading her upstairs to a room, she closed the door behind her.

"I am flattered you decided I am the one you want tonight," Nicky said as she undressed, her nipples erect from the cool air, "But why me and not the other girls?"

"It's really simple Nicky, you are the only one with a cock." Alene explained and removed her panties, she had no need for a bra since her breasts shrank.

"Well, you can give them a cock Alene." Nicky offered.

"No," Alene sat on the bed, "no more magic."

"I respect that Alene," Nicky removed the pad from the tip of her massive leaking cock, "So, how do you want to do this?"

"Just stand right there Nicky, let me serve your perfect body."

Nicky didn't protest, she just stood there. Her cock, half erect, reached down to her knees and dripped cum slowly to the floor. Alene got up and walked over to her, the girls' eyes transfixed on each other as Alene stood right in front of Nicky. A smile filled her face as she reached her right hand and grabbed Nicky's cock, it was massive in her hand. Nicky gasped, and her cock pulsed in response to Alene's warm hand.

"Do you like my hands Nicky?" Alene asked.

"Y... Yes..." Nicky mumbled, lost in her pleasure.

"Good," Alene commented and dropped to her knees. She inspected the cock before her, "good god... I want you so much."

"Then take me Alene, I'm yours."

Alene paused for a moment upon hearing Nicky's words, looking at the almost erect beast before her, it demanded satisfaction. Alene stormed the rod, taking the head into her mouth, she started sucking as hard as she could, the thing was huge, the whole head was in her mouth and her two hands massaged the long pole but still there was so much more room.

Nicky gasped as she felt Alene's tongue dancing against her sensitive skin, every now and then she placed her tongue at the very tip and pushed gentle, making Nicky scream in pleasure. The suction pulled more and more of her inside Alene's mouth, and soon enough there was no more room, Alene's mouth was full of Nicky's magnificence, and still so much of her was outside.

neolim
neolim
270 Followers
12