Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 04

Story Info
Gerard uses Brandi to hook Christina as a potential hotwife.
21.1k words
4.69
7.4k
10

Part 4 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers

© 2021, All rights reserved -- mimaster

Gerard uses Brandi to hook Christina

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday afternoon, February 20th

Gerard had finally gotten Christina to admit what she wanted; specifically, that she desired to become a hotwife and that she suspected her husband wanted it too. It had taken weeks for him to set the trap, being patient with her as they worked on her training regimen each weekday. It was a tried and true system he'd developed over time; letting hot, married women ensnare themselves in the web he'd spun, making them think they'd come up with the idea on their own.

Once she 'asked' him to be her bull, spurred on by his subtle, almost hypnotic approach, he took action. He'd learned the hard way not to give them time to change their minds. The very next day, he was waiting for her in an expensive hotel room across the street from the office building where Alex worked. She was at O'Malley's pub, confronting her husband about his dirty internet habit, hoping to convince him to let them both start living out together the fantasy they'd obviously been having apart for months.

Gerard had Christina book a specific room. He told her she had to pay for it, because there was no guarantee Alex would agree. Yet he knew he would. To that end, Gerard had figured out what floor Alex worked on, and where his office would be in relation to the hotel across the street, making sure the hotel room faced it. Yes, that was a new one... an incredible stroke of luck, but one Gerard took full advantage of.

He fucked Christina three times that day, the first being just the two of them on the bed together. He never bothered to turn down the sheets. Instead he made her strip for him, and then forced her to her knees to suck his cock. After that he made her undress him before picking her up and throwing her onto the mattress. He could still hear her high-pitched squeal of delight as she soared through the air.

The sex was gentle by his standards, but she thought it was the hardest fuck she'd ever had. Then again, she'd only ever had sex with her husband and it was always straight missionary. There wasn't a lot of leverage, what with Alex using mostly his hips to glide into her.

Gerard was using the same position, but driving deep into her using his ass and thighs. It was calculated on his part, wanting to make sure their eyes connected the entire time. He also wanted her to feel the power they shared between them; the primal connection. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pumped firmly into her stretched pussy. It stunned her when he kissed her, taking possession of her mouth, forcing his tongue inside. She hadn't expected the experience to be so passionate.

She had so many orgasms she lost count. His seemed to take forever to arrive. She began to wonder if he'd ever cum. When he finally did, she freaked when she realized he wasn't pulling out. Instead, he buried his cock deep in her pulsing pussy and held himself still, letting loose a torrent of hot, thick sperm.

Her heart began pounding as she felt him spasm inside her. She couldn't believe she'd been so careless. In truth, the thought never occurred to her. The only man she'd ever been with in her life was her husband, and they'd never used condoms because Alex had a vasectomy after their second child. She wasn't on birth control. Condoms never occurred to her. She didn't even know for sure how they worked. All she was certain of was that she was so into the moment that the idea of protection never entered into the equation; at least not until he started cumming deep into her womb.

She knew she was safe, at least as far as timing with regard to getting pregnant, but she was still miffed that he didn't warn her. Gerard was unapologetic, telling her in no uncertain terms that it was on her to make sure of something like that. After all, she was the one with the pussy, and he was the one she was practically begging to fuck it. If she intended to be with him, he wasn't pulling out, and he wasn't wearing condoms. As far as he was concerned, he was marking his territory.

"This pussy belongs to me now, cunt," he said bluntly, his hard cock still buried inside her. The words hit her in such a way that she actually came a bit just from the way he said them. She wasn't sure how her husband was going to feel about the idea of her fucking around without using protection, but there was little she could do about it now. Sinking her head into his shoulder, she basked in the glow of their post-coital embrace.

They stayed coupled for the longest time, but he eventually pulled out. Telling her he was thirsty, he told her to grab a couple of dollars from the pile of bills he'd thrown on the table and go get them each a coke.

When she started to get dressed, he barked at her. "What are you doing, bitch!"

He'd never talked to her like that before. He'd never even raised his voice. Now that they'd had sex, his demeanor had changed, along with his language. And her reaction to being called a bitch or a cunt was just as odd. The way he said it actually made her feel special.

Answering his question, she said, "I'm going to get us the drinks."

"You can put your shoes on. That's it."

"But I'm naked."

"You're a slut now, cunt. Sluts are supposed to be naked. Now get going!"

She couldn't believe she was doing it, but there she was, walking down a long hotel hallway toward the vending area. She was clutching the bills in her hand like they somehow gave her strength, squeezing them tightly to try and calm her nerves. She'd made it about a quarter of the way when she heard the high-pitched shrill of a whistle. She turned around just in time to see Gerard standing in the hallway in his underwear, the flash of the camera on his phone going off.

He made her pose for several pictures before following her to the vending area. There he had her get on knees as he lowered his shorts.

"Suck it!" he commanded.

She did as she was told, the thrill of what she was doing outweighing the nerves she felt of possibly being caught doing it. He took more pictures, grabbing the back of her head, forcing more and more of his shaft into her throat. She gagged a couple of times, and he chided her, telling her she needed to become a better cocksucker for him if she intended to remain his bitch. The idea that she had to improve her sexual skills excited her, as did the feeling of his cum slowly oozing out of her pussy, trickling down her thigh.

There was a point where she wondered if he'd fuck her there. That turned into her wanting him to, the desire to do anything he asked becoming stronger by the second. Instead he pulled out, putting his cock away. He turned, leaving her there on her knees, telling her not to disappoint him by forgetting why she was there in the first place. She had to think for a moment, finally recalling she needed to purchase the sodas.

When she returned to the room, she found Gerard on his phone, texting. She knew he was sending the pictures of her in the hallway to her husband, along with the ones with his cock in her mouth. It was part of the dynamic, and she hoped it not only turned Alex on, but that he'd be proud of her in some odd way.

She was back on the bed, casually drinking from her bottle when he put down the phone. Seconds later she was startled when he stepped to the side and opened the curtains. Brightness filled the room, and she had to cover her eyes for a moment to allow them to adjust. Before that could happen, she felt the bottle taken from her hand. That was quickly followed by him grasping her wrist, pulling her to her feet.

He practically dragged her across the room, until the two of them were in front of the window. He turned her sideways, so they were showing their profiles to the building across the street; the building where her husband worked.

"On your knees again, slut!" he said, not giving her a chance to comply on her own. Instead, his huge hand palmed her skull, forcing her to drop to the floor. She knew she could be seen, the windows going all the way to the floor.

She waited, knowing what was going to come next. Sure enough, she was told to remove his briefs. His huge cock nearly hit her in the face when it was freed, and she let out a moan with her smile. Then she waited again, not wanting to anticipate what she was supposed to do. Instead, she accepted that she was being led, and it would be better to try to be patient.

First, she was told to suck his balls, and then she was instructed to begin sucking his cock again. She did both dutifully, her smile widening as she complied.

"He's watching you, cunt. You know that, right?"

"Who?" she asked. She even stopped what she was doing to look in that direction.

"I didn't tell you to stop!" he barked. Taking his shaft, he used it as a weapon, striking her face with it several times. She was amazed how much it hurt.

Quickly stuffing his cock back into her mouth, she tried to take more, wanting to please him. But she couldn't help but wonder if what he alluded to was true.

He confirmed it though, saying, "I texted him and told him you were going to put on a show. I can see him in his office. He's right across from us. He's watching you become the hotwife you both want you to be, right before his very eyes."

The chill that ran up her spine felt electric. Her nipples hardened, and her pussy began to drip again. She'd never experienced the reactions her body was going through... and most of it was from the things this man would simply say to her. Her hands went to his thighs, and she steadied herself. He grabbed her by her long dark hair, gripping the strands as he moved her head back and forth over his huge member.

She didn't know how long she sucked him; only that her jaw began to hurt. Drool was spilling out of her mouth, flowing over her chin. She'd gagged several times, which made her eyes water. She could feel her mascara running down her face from the tears. It was incredibly emotional to be fucked like that. And that's what it had slowly evolved into; Gerard was fucking her face.

Every once in a while, he'd take his cock out to let her breathe. But every time he did, he'd use it as a tool, slapping her cheeks with it. She'd respond by sucking greedily at his balls, recalling how women in the videos she'd watched would act. She wanted to be his slut; his bitch... his cunt. She wanted him to own her body.

He was amazed at how quickly Christina acquiesced to the direction he was forcing her in. He could feel her desire. She wanted to feel the part of a slut; the wanton hotwife that she'd become obsessed with becoming. He knew she wanted to live it instead of simply fantasize. And for him that was the exciting part; to have a more than willing plaything. Sure, she was inexperienced sexually. But she was also an incredible fuck, and he knew if he could push the right buttons, she could be one for a long, long time. The key was to be patient. This was step one. There was another trap to be set, and with it came risk. But any time he'd used it before, it had always paid off.

Taking a bold step, he used her hair to pull her to her feet. In seconds she was spun around and forced to bend over. With nothing to hold onto, she had to reach to the side, using her palm against the window. They were still positioned sideways to the thick pane of glass, offering a clear view to anyone in any office across the street... including the one that belonged to her husband.

She wondered if Alex could feel the gasp she let out when the thick cock impaled her gaping pussy. She wondered if he could imagine the sound of their bodies slapping together as her bull took her from behind. She wondered if he could perceive the impact of the huge hand that started spanking her right ass cheek as she was being pounded. She wondered if he could relate to the sensation of having her head yanked back, her torso held straight just by the follicles of her hair.

It was in that moment that she felt the transformation. Gerard used her hair like a leash, moving her; forcing her to go where he wanted. Turning the two of them, she now faced the window, her palms against the glass. He kept her head pulled back, her neck straining as she was pulled into his cock aggressively... repeatedly... relentlessly.

"Look at him, cunt. Look at him watching me own your white pussy with my big black cock," he growled.

For the first time since she'd been scolded, she allowed herself to actually gaze through the window. Alex was there, directly across from her, his plush leather office chair turned around from his desk. Even though he was across the street, he appeared to be much closer than he was. She could see his eyes leering at her, and she connected with his voyeuristic stare.

"UUUUNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out as her orgasm hit, her body shaking violently.

Gerard began spanking her ass again, making her refocus. "Don't take your eyes off him, bitch! Put on a show... you need to make him become the cuckold he is now! Make him feel this. Show his weak ass who this pussy belongs to now!"

That's when it happened. Of all the videos she'd watched, it was the ones that where the hotwife was fucked angrily, even brutally, that made her pussy drip with excitement. And those were the ones that her husband always looked at last... the ones that made him pop. At least that's how it appeared, since they were the ones that were viewed just before he'd stop for the night. Now it was happening to her and she was in ecstasy.

She knew her husband couldn't actually hear her, but that didn't stop her from becoming more animated. She began begging to be fucked harder and deeper. She started yelling for Gerard to spank her and pull her hair. She moved her body, trying to meet his thrusts, all in an attempt to emulate what she'd seen so many times. It wasn't hard; what was being done to her brought out the natural slut that had been buried inside.

She transformed, from a meek and mild mother and homemaker, into a wild, carefree slut she'd seen countless times on her computer at home. She was a hotwife. The huge cock hammering into her wet, sticky pussy confirmed it. So did the sight of her husband, and several others in the building across the street watching her. She was putting on a show, alright. And this one was live.

As intoxicating as it was to know that others were staring at her, she returned her focus to Alex, watching him watch her. She continued, through two more orgasms, knowing he could tell she was cumming. When she came down from the second one, she heard Gerard start to growl, and he pumped even harder. She expected him to cum in her pussy again, like he had the first time. At that point she wanted him to. But he had other ideas in mind.

Before she knew what was really happening, she found herself back on her knees like she had been to start. Gerard was standing in front of her, stroking his powerful cock.

"Open that pretty mouth," he snarled.

She barely had time, as he started spurting all over her hair and face. It was hard to believe it was actually happening. In all the years they'd been married, she'd never considered letting her husband do such a thing. At first thought, it seemed incomprehensible to even think about letting a man treat her so vulgarly. It was a crude, sexist act at its core. Then she saw the videos.

The women in them seemed to live for that moment, when the man that had used them spewed all over their pretty faces. They relished it. Some even craved it, begging for the cock to cum on their face. The bigger the load, the more excited they became. It was like an obsession that she couldn't understand.

That is until the first splash landed on her skin. It startled her, even though she knew it was about to happen. Once he began firing, she wondered if it would ever stop. The strands felt warm, and it was heavier than she expected. As if she could imagine what to expect to begin with. All she knew was the more he coated her, the more she felt like she belonged there ar his f.

It was forty minutes later when Alex found himself exiting the elevator on the ninth floor. He stopped to look at the wall across from the alcove where the elevators were located. He looked at the envelope that contained the key card, searching for which way he needed to go to find the room. But he really didn't have to. He knew it was to his left.

Nervously, almost cautiously walking down the hallway, he approached the room. He could hear them. He could clearly hear them. The sound was unmistakable. There was grunting, and screaming. There was a joyous lilt in the woman's voice as she moaned.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"OH GOD! OH FUCK! YES! THAT'S IT... SPANK MY ASS!"

He stopped in his tracks, still several doors away from the room where he was heading. He turned, checking around to see if there was anyone else nearby.

"Thank Christ it's early in the afternoon," he said, thinking about how much more noticeable it would be if there were more people milling about the posh hotel. Taking a deep breath, he moved on, toward the room... and the noise.

It was of some surprise that he found the door ajar, but it explained why he could hear them so clearly. It wasn't an accident. He knew they'd left it open on purpose. At least Gerard did. He doubted that would have been his wife's idea.

He had to work up the nerve to actually open the door and step inside. In some ways he felt it would be better if he just closed it and allowed them their privacy. But he'd been called and told in no uncertain terms to come to the room.

"This is your one chance to see me be in person the slut you wanted me," she teased, "Well, other than through a window."

"So, you're not going to do this again," he asked, almost with a sigh of relief.

"Oh, I think we both know better than that," she giggled. "Did you see me? I came more in two hours than I think I have in the last two years!"

"Thanks," he said dejectedly.

"I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm just being honest. We have to be honest about everything if we're going to do this. So yes, I've cum a lot today. And yes, I'm going to continue exploring this new lifestyle. We just agreed that we're doing this at lunch. It's been what, two hours since then? I'm not going to stop when I've barely gotten started."

"Okay, so why did you say this is my one chance?"

"Because... if you're not interested in being here and seeing me do this now, after all the videos you watched that led to me even doing it, then there's no need for you to see me do it some other time. It's now or never, Alexander."

"But does that mean there will be other times if I come over now?"

"We'll have to see how you react to this. I'm not saying you won't be invited, but you're invited now and you're hesitating. So that's why I'm giving you an ultimatum. You have ten minutes to get over here, or we're chaining the door shut."

She hung up the phone, leaving him no time to make a rational decision. Then again rational decisions seemed to be a foreign concept now, at least as far as their personal lives were concerned. They were both caught up in the euphoria of the new lifestyle she referred to. And they were only in the infancy of it, having just committed to the idea that they were actually going to try it. He'd been outed about his porn habits during lunch, and just over two hours later he'd watched his wife as a voyeur through his office window. It was all happening so fast, and he was about to literally take the next step.

Pushing open the door, he stepped inside, his heart pounding as fast as it seemed his wife was getting fucked by the sounds of it. He closed the door, taking another deep breath before cautiously moving toward the action. They slowly came into view, his wife on her hands and knees on the large mattress that seemed to fill the room. Her bull was standing at the foot of the bed, holding onto her long, dark hair, pulling her to keep her upright.

mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers