Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's going to be a next time?"

"I'm pretty sure I alluded to that earlier."

"But, that was before you knew we'd fuck. Now that we have..." His voice trailed off when he saw her smile. It was so sensual he felt his cock starting to stir again. "What about your bull?"

"What about him?"

"Is there some kind of permission process I need to go through in order to be with you again?"

"Uh... no. I'll just call or text you and ask you for a playdate."

"Okay, now I'm confused."

"Baby, I've already told you I'm a hotwife, but there are several kinds. Alexander wants us to explore more than one, and frankly, so do I. The best way for him to feel like a cuckold is for me to have a bull. Someone that controls me, and in a way my husband, by upping the torment he feels. But he's also are interested in being a stag, mainly so he can fuck someone on the side himself. I'm okay with that, because I like the idea of me just going out a fucking someone whenever I feel like it. Truthfully, I think a lot of those will just end up being one-night stands, but I also know I want a few guys that I can count on whenever I feel that itch."

"And you want me to be one of those guys?"

"I'm not going to make any long-term commitments. I want everything to be casual, and if I decide I'm done with you, then you need to accept it. I'm really just starting in this lifestyle, so there's a bit of a feeling out process I'm going to have to go through. I have a family, so I don't know how much time I can actually devote to it, but you should know I'm committed to it. I promise I will contact you for at least one playdate, and we'll see how it goes. It feels like the chemistry between us is good, and I already know the sex is going to be incredible, especially when I know you want to please me like you're saying. Imagine what fun we can have if we can spend a few hours together. You might even be able to get undressed," she teased. "So, are you interested in being my first boytoy?"

"I'd be honored, Christina."

Still topless and cum-covered, she picked up her phone. "Give me your cell number, baby." He rattled off the ten digits, and she pressed the dial button. He felt his phone buzzing in his back pocket and he pulled it out. "That's me. Put it in your memory."

"Everything about today is going in my memory."

"Aww, that's sweet. I've saved you in mine. I'll send you the screen captures late tonight. Now run along. A woman should be allowed her privacy when she's getting dressed in the men's room."

"Okay. I hope to see you again soon."

"We'll see. Just remember... I call you; never the other way around."

"Can I text?"

"You mean sext?" she teased. "Not unless I initiate it. You're the boytoy. I contact you if I need to get laid. If you're not interested or can't make it, I'll find someone else. I should warn you though, if we have too much trouble trying to actually connect, I'll have to move on. I'm not going to be doing this all that frequently, so I'm sure I'm not going to be very patient if you don't have time for me."

"I can understand that. Let's just see how it goes."

"Great. Now get going before I end up having to eat Tabitha's pussy."

Three minutes later she walked out of the stall, checking her look in the mirror. She damn near came when she got a look at how much cum was on her face. It was so startlingly different than earlier, the thick, white stripes much more noticeable. She took a quick selfie before taking a deep, calming breath.

She almost ran into a man that was entering and she was leaving. She had to back away to let him inside. He actually paused and apologized for entering the ladies' room.

She smiled and said, "No apology necessary. You have the right door. They only have the two restrooms."

"Pardon?" he questioned, unable to look away from her face.

"They have a men's room and a ladies' room. But as you can see, I'm obviously no lady. I didn't notice a restroom for sluts, so this seemed the most logical choice. And from the way you're staring at me, I must have made the right one."

He couldn't help but laugh at how casual she was about it. He had no way of knowing she was actually scared to death inside at being where she was, like she was, but she carried herself like it was an everyday event.

"I guess you did," was all he could respond with.

"Too bad I have to leave to pick up the kids from school, or I could have given you a blowjob too. Have a great afternoon."

"Uh... you too," he answered absentmindedly, before adding under his breath, "God dammit, John! Why'd you wait so long to come in here!"

She paused briefly at the booth her husband was sitting at to say goodbye, ready to bolt for the door, but she couldn't. Instead she sat down and reached for his zipper.

"What are you doing, Christina," he panicked.

"Relieving the strain your cock is under. I know you've been hard for hours. You know, they warn about that kind of thing in Viagra commercials."

"You're going to make me jack off again."

"No. I'm going to do it for you. In return, you're going to put your mouth to use tonight like I have today. I've made three guys cum, which means you owe me three orgasms tonight after you get the kids to bed."

"I have to get them to bed?"

"I'm a hotwife, not a wife anymore. You're going to have to get used to doing some of the domestic chores from now on. Being a more active parent is one of them."

She reached into the opening and began earnestly stroking his thickness, never bothering to remove it from his pants. He didn't catch on at first, leaning back and closing his eyes from finally getting the stimulation he'd craved.

She began whispering in his ear, offering him tiny details of what she'd just done.

"I made three men cum, today, Alexander. The last one paid me, which means I went from being an amateur slut in the morning to a professional whore by the afternoon."

She placed the three crisp bills in front of him to emphasize her point.

"Imagine what I could become by tonight. Maybe a porn star. I'm getting pretty good at performing for the camera. One minute I'm letting a big, white stallion cum on my face, and then he leaves and a beautiful black cock is in my mouth. And I have them both on video."

She felt his cock flinch again at the mention of her being recorded, knowing that was where his true lusts ran. It wasn't just her being a hotwife that mattered to him. It was that there would be visible evidence of her exploits for him to eventually see.

"But that wasn't enough for your slutty little hotwife. No. I had to walk around the gym wearing only the cum I worked so hard for. Once I was finally allowed to get dressed, after letting who knows how many people see me naked, I had to drive all the way to see you in person so you'd know I'm serious about doing whatever I'm told so I can get my bull back."

She flicked her tongue along the edge of his ear, a low, animalistic growl accompanying the hot, steamy breath she hissed into it.

"You know what I did at the table, but you don't know what's on the video I just made with my new boytoy in the men's room."

"Your what?" He'd heard her right and he knew what she me meant. But for some reason it wasn't making any sense.

"This is who I am, Alexander. Sometimes I'm going to be under the control of my bull, which means you get to be my cuck. But I know you've also expressed your desire to be my stag. The problem is you need me to do my part. You need me to date... and fuck... other men. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, I'd rather be a stag. I'd like the chance to fuck other women sometime."

"Hmm... interesting that that's the part of the lifestyle you focused on. I didn't even bring that up," she teased.

"I know. But you said you had to do your part. Me being with other women could be mine, couldn't it?"

"You don't sound very certain."

"Because you said I'm to follow you lead. I would assume you'd have to give me permission or something."

She had to calm herself again. He just admitted that he was accepting the concept she'd been carefully cultivating; that he was going to do as she said when it came to their sexuality as a couple. It was a heady moment. One she didn't want to gloss over, but she was running out of time. She had to leave soon to pick up the kids.

She needed to focus his attention on what she would bring to the party if he were to assume the role of a stag.

"Perhaps that can happen. I could imagine a lot of scenarios where I'm the type of hotwife that has a stag."

"You can?"

"Sure, sweetie. I want this to be exciting for both of us, although I know the part that excites you the most is me being with other men. That's why you watched all of those videos."

"I know," he said dejectedly.

She stroked him a bit harder, hoping to keep him excited. He seemed to be thinking she was admonishing him again.

"I'm not mad, Alexander. If you wouldn't have watched those videos, I wouldn't have gotten to do what I did today. I wouldn't be thinking of doing the things that will make you a stag."

"Really?"

"Let me paint you a picture of how that could happen. Think about how you've imagined me. I'm a hotwife. You're my stag. Sometimes you'll know ahead of time I'm going out on a date, and that will drive you crazy. You'll see me getting ready. Picking out a sexy outfit. I might even have to have you help me get ready, primping me. Maybe I'll be in the bathtub, shaving my legs, making them silky smooth for another man to spread and climb between, and I'll ask you to select what lingerie I'll let him take off my body. Or you might have to pack my bags, knowing I'm going to be gone overnight. Would you bother packing panties?"

"God," he whimpered, his voice cracking.

"Of course there'll be other times when I'm just going to go out and fuck some random guy, and you won't know about it until after I'm done. I'll just come home smelling like sex, and I'll lie in bed and offer you sloppy seconds. Unless it's one of those times I think you should eat my creampied cunt instead. Or maybe instead I'll sext you a picture while I'm fucking him, and that's how you find out. Imagine being in court and you get a text from me, and you can't open it because it might be a pic of me fucking someone you'll never meet. Someone who's name I never bothered to find out."

"Christina," he mouthed, his blood pressure rising as she stroked him more purposefully.

"There might even be times when the sex is so hot and so raw, I won't tell you. I'll savor that intimate secret, keeping it to myself. Until one day... imagine we're sitting in a restaurant much fancier than this and some handsome man sitting at the bar keeps trying to subtly get my attention. I know he's there; I've known since I walked in. He texted me earlier that morning that he was flying back in town and he wants to see me again. He tells me what time he'd be there, and I decided to be bold and make a reservation for you and me just so I could be in his masculine presence once more. To see his chiseled face and brilliant eyes... both of them making me recall the magnificent cock between his legs. I have to fight the urge to wave. Every time I look in his direction he's looking back, and you catch me blushing. You're talking about some boring case you're involved in. I'm lost, thinking back to that time that man fucked my brains out."

Alex's mouth hung open, his orgasm beginning to build. He was lost in the erotic tale she was weaving... her imagination on fire.

"You can tell I'm distracted. You ask, but I play it off. But it keeps happening. Finally, you see the two of us lock eyes. He smiles. I melt. You can see me squirming in my seat. You don't know my pussy is wet, and if I move in just the right way I might cum right there just from his stare. You ask who he is, and I fight with my thoughts. Do I continue to hold that secret sacred, or do I cave and confess? What do I do, Alexander? What would you want me to do?"

He wasn't sure she'd actually asked him the question. He'd thought it was hypothetical at first. But she paused, waiting on his response.

"Confess," he replied, his voice cracking.

"Yes. I confess. I pull out my phone, and show you a picture from six months before. It's him, and me... a selfie in an elevator. I swipe to the next photo. I'm sucking his cock in that elevator. I swipe again, and he's holding the phone. He's fucking me in a motel bed that sees no sleep... only sex. And you won't care, because you wanted me to be this way, and that raw, angry fuck in some tawdry motel room made me happy... which makes you happy."

"Yesssss."

"Until I kiss you on the cheek and get up. You ask me where I'm going, and I tell you I have a date. I walk over to that man, and I kiss him passionately at that bar. He grabs my ass, and I let him. He whispers in my ear, and I giggle and bend at my waist. Lowering my panties, I hand them to him right there. He resists the urge to sniff them. He doesn't have to. He can smell my womanly scent coming from the source; how aroused I am, and how my pussy is leaking down my thighs. He knows he's the reason. He drops the panties onto your table as we walk past to leave, and you watch him lift my short dress to expose my bare ass to the restaurant. He'll finger me against his rental car in the parking lot. I'll suck his cock on the way to an upscale hotel. He's decided to treat me. I beg off... I'd rather go to where we went before. The flea bag motel by LAX. I'm not interested in being wined and dined. I want to go where everyone that sees me knows I'm not there with my husband, and yet I'm there to fuck. Where the room reeks and the bed squeaks, and both are paid for by the hour. That's the type of slut you're hotwife is feeling like that night."

"I can't believe -"

"Yes you can. You're dreaming of the video I might send. Instead you get a photo of a hotel sign, announcing eight dollars for an hour, or $39.99 a night. I'm letting you know where I am. That's all you know, but you're still relieved because I've let you know I've arrived safe. Only then do you realize you're still sitting at the table a half-hour later, two uneaten meals in front of you. It only occurs to you then that I never intended to be with you. I wanted you to watch the well-hung Chicagoan wisk me away from you, knowing he was going to give me what I need. Or was this the stud from Dallas. Hard to remember with the number I'm racking up. I must be spending too much time at the airport luggage area, pretending to be a traveler looking for something fun to do over a long layover. Denver. I think he was from Denver. I better check my calendar. The private one I keep locked in my phone. You look at the picture again, seeing the irony of a forty dollar room compared to the filet mignon I ordered that costs twenty dollars more. Yes I ordered the filet, for appearances. I also ordered ten long, fat inches of man meat. I asked for room service, and I'm taking it piping hot, doggy style, while you're putting the now cold prime cut in a doggy bag. That's more irony for you."

"Christina, please," he started to plead, desperate for a release.

"Did he just rent the room for an hour, or did he splurge on me? You don't know if you're supposed to wait at the restaurant. I never let you know. I left my purse, only my phone with me. Your confused, and a little anxious. It was so much easier when I fucked this man the first time and you knew nothing about it. But you wanted to know this time. So I told you. Be careful what you wish for, they say. An hour later you've moved to the bar. The restaurant has another reservation for the table."

He swallowed hard. Sweat had formed on his upper lip. He was beginning to shake. She continued her sweet torture.

"The bartender looks at you with a smirk. He saw everything. Worse, my date told him what was about to happen. He tells you your drink is on the house. Finally you get a text. It's a message, telling you I'm getting ready for round two, and not to wait up. You know at that moment you won't see me again until the next day when an Uber driver brings me home. You're silently thankful I can pay for it with my phone, and that you won't have to come pick me up. Then you get a snapchat picture of my pussy gaping and leaking more cum than you've ever seen in any hotwife video. The message bar says it may look like I was in a gangbang, but one man did that damage. You're stunned, and you set the phone on the bar, picking up the drink to down the contents. Unfortunately you're so distracted you forget to close the app. The bartender thanks you for the confirmation that the story my date told him was true. He was there to fuck the hotwife with the incredible green eyes."

He moaned as she increased the intensity of her strokes, squeezing his shaft tighter. Her words were searing into his consciousness, the truth she spoke becoming too much.

"Do you know what all those stories have in common, Alexander? I'm fucking. My pussy belongs to me, not a bull. And I fuck who I want with it. My bull might make me just suck cock sometimes. I did today. I will tomorrow. But when you're a stag, I'm going to be fucking who I want, when I want. Do you want to be my stag, sweetie?"

"God, yes. More than anything."

Opening her phone with her off hand, she queued up the video she just taken. Setting the scrubber bar somewhere in the middle, she hit play. Alex's eyes widened as he caught a snippet of his wife being fucked in the men's room by the man waiting on the table next to them.

"You already are one," she hissed.

He started cumming, jets of hot sperm rocketing from the pulsing head of the cock still trapped in his pants. She could feel his body tense up, until he unloaded the entire contents of his balls.

She closed the video app, pulling her hand out.

"That's four," she said proudly.

"Four what?" he panted, the dreamy state he was in leaving his senses in a bit of a fog.

"Men I've made cum today."

"You didn't tell me you fucked him. You just said you made him cum."

"And I did. You're lucky I told you anything at all. I just got done sharing how I might not. But I needed to prove to you I can make you a stag as much as I can make you a cuckold. Unfortunately, to be a stag, as you think of it, you have to fuck other women. That's going to be difficult because you've never fucked me. You've made love to me, and that's been wonderful. But I need more. I need to be fucked, Alexander, just like he did to me," she said bluntly as she motioned toward Todd. "How can you be anything but a cuckold if you've never ever properly fucked me? You need to think about that if you ever hope for me to let you be a stag. I've got to go get the kids," she said as she picked up his boxers and stood.

"I... I came in my pants, Christina. What am I supposed to do now?"

"What, they don't have videos on Pornhub or Xhamster that show you how to clean up afterwards? Shame. I've gotta go. Rest up that mouth. Now you owe me four orgasms tonight. And remember, all those stories I told you... they came from my naughty imagination. I'm just starting to tap into my inner hotwife."

Stopping by the other table he was working on the way out, she said, "Todd, Alexander could use some club soda and a couple of napkins. He spilled something inside his pants."

"Ha! Okay. Have a nice afternoon."

"Actually, I'm suddenly looking forward to my evening," she sighed happily. "Until next time."

"I'll be ready, and available."

"I'm counting on it."

Todd dropped off the glass of club soda and two cloth napkins, a knowing grin on his face. Alex was left with his sticky load seeping into the thin material of his trousers, and the thoughts of all that just happened. His cock was actually still hard, the last story his wife had just spun still swirling in his head.