Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet a few months later she found herself back to the bay area, dragged into the drama that was of her estranged husband's.

She was sitting in a psychologist's office. She'd been there an hour discussing the sexual shortcomings of Scott with Dr. Patel; a stunning woman in her 30s of Pakistani decent. But in a way it opened her eyes. It was just the two of them in a private setting. Brandi was asked to share her frustrations in candid detail, and she held nothing back.

Dr. Patel responded by talking about Scott's treatment. She shared the breakthroughs she was having and reiterated that he was never in danger. She showed Brandi the importance of asserting her dominance, explaining the positive psychological effects it had over him. She also went over techniques and strategies to enhance his sexual gratification. It was building upon that discussion that Brandi lost it.

"What about mine, Narali? I can't go back to him. I can't bear the idea of a life of less than mediocre sex. You're asking me to sacrifice my sanity for his. How the hell is that fair? If I have to go back to him, I might off myself."

"Why would you say something so hurtful?" she asked, leaning forward in her chair.

"I didn't mean that, Narali. I just need someone to know there are two people involved in this, and the one getting all the attention right now doesn't seem to understand that."

"He understands, Brandi. All too well. He wants nothing more for you than to be sexually satisfied. His guilt over the fact he can't give you that is real. That's why you're here... to help him navigate the shame he's experiencing."

"I'm here... because he manipulated me by saying he was going to hurt himself. I knew it was BS, and he knew I knew, so he admits himself to the hospital and gets his sister to do his dirty work. I'm pissed Narali. If you knew what I passed... fuck it. Never mind. It doesn't matter."

"It most certainly does. You need to be honest with yourself, which means you should be honest with me. And from there, I want you to learn to be honest... brutally honest with Scott. Now tell me, how big is he?"

"What?"

"The guy you're not fucking this weekend. You've obviously already been with him to allude that you had to pass up on that for this. So tell me... how big is his cock? How thick? How does it make you feel? How does it compare to Scott? How often and how powerful does that new cock make you cum? What nasty thing were you going to do for him that you'd never consider with Scott? What do you call him when he's fucking you? Tell me."

Wrinkling her nose, she said, "I can't tell you that."

"If you can't tell me, how are you ever going to tell your husband?"

"Okay, for the record we're not really married."

"And for the record, that's a sad attempt to deny a relationship that has meant enough to you that you've stayed with him for almost ten years."

"I'm just saying we never got married, that's all."

"No. You're pointing out that neither of you had the backbone to fully commit to each other. He didn't for fear he'd scare you away. His insecurities about his penis has manifested itself so deeply that it paralyzes him. He can't ask the woman he loves to marry him because he knows he's not totally good enough. And you never challenged him about the lack of a proposal after all that time. Why? Because as long as he didn't ask, you wouldn't have to admit it bothered you to the point you would have told him no."

"I don't know if that's true or not. He never asked. I'm not sure what I would have said. But I've moved on."

"You're here. You haven't moved anywhere except LA."

"Four hundred miles."

"A seven-hour drive, tops. Look, this isn't couples' therapy. My practice focuses on sexual psychology. But I often encounter patients whose root issues involve a significant other. It happens eighty percent of the time. If a man goes to the emergency room and says he's suicidal they admit him and call a clinical psychiatrist to evaluate. When a man goes and tells the doctor on duty that he is depressed because his wife left him because his penis is too small... they call me."

"Scott said that?"

"To Dr. Standish in the ER. To Nurse Jacklin who admitted him. To the young attendant that wheeled him to his room. To his sister when she showed up in a panic. Repeatedly to me that night and in the first few sessions we had. He knows it's the reason you left. He knows you need what he physically can't give you. And yet he doesn't want to lose you."

"So you expect me to just accept it and move back?"

"Brandi, God forbid this scenario ever happens, but if something tragic were to occur in your life and you had to make one call... to reach out to someone to help you in the absolute worst moment of your life, who's number comes up on your cellphone without you thinking it through. Because remember, you're in despair. Things can't possibly be worse. Your world is collapsing around you and it's about to a devour you whole. You're on auto-pilot; your inner voice compelling you to instinctively pull it up and press the button without thinking because you know in your soul that person would never, ever let you down. When that happens, what name is showing on your screen?"

Brandi felt her heart stop beating for a moment, the lump in her throat making it impossible to swallow. "That's why Scott called me, isn't it?"

She nodded, but replied, "That's why you'd call Scott. You split up, but you deliberately didn't sever the relationship entirely. There's a reason for that; one you need to come to grips with. He already has, and he's hopeful you'll understand."

"I don't though."

"Then answer the questions from before and I'll help you. I have them written down here. Let's try again. How big is his cock?"

"Ha. The guy I was supposed to be fucking this weekend? Somewhere between nine and ten inches."

"How thick is it?"

"Two and a half around maybe. It's got a huge head, and it's slightly upturned, so it rubs against my clit perfectly."

"Nice. How does it make you feel?"

"It... it makes me feel like a slut. When I'm with him all I can think about is fucking. It's all that matters."

"How does it compare to Scott?"

"Ha! It doesn't. It's a cock. Scott has a penis. There's a difference. Same species, different animals. It's like comparing a wolf and a chihuahua."

"That is a wonderful analogy. Hold on to that. Use that. Tell me, how often does that wolf make you cum?"

"Oh God. I lose track. The last time I was with him, I went about ten minutes where I didn't stop. I passed out for a moment. He didn't care. He just kept fucking me and I came to and started cumming again."

"I think that answers how powerfully he makes you cum, so tell me what nasty thing were you going to do for him that you'd never consider with Scott?"

"I was going to tongue his ass while I jack him. I want to give him the filthiest oral experience he's ever had."

"That sounds hot, Brandi. I'm sorry you're missing out on that this weekend. Last question. Is there a special name you call him when he's fucking you?"

"Besides Keith? I call him love. Like, 'Fuck me, love. Make me cum, love.' That kind of thing."

"That's sweet. It would also crush Scott. All of that would, which is exactly what he needs to hear. He already feels it. He knows you're fucking other men. He knows almost everything you're doing."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"He doesn't know you're having sex with women. How many have you been with so far? How do they compare to Scott?"

"How the fuck do you know I've had sex with women?" she asked, not bothering to try and deny it.

"It's my job. It also helps that I'm bisexual, and I can't help but notice how you've looked at me since the first time we met. I'm flattered, but I don't sleep with my patients, or their partners."

"You think I want to have sex with you?"

"Don't lose focus, Brandi. How many?"

"Seven or eight. I fell into it rather quickly. The one redeeming sexual value Scott offered was eating me. He was the best I'd ever had. I can't say that anymore. He's still the best man I've been with that does that, but that's the thing. The fact his penis is so tiny makes him focus on that. He's more like a woman in bed. He's more of a... a Scarlett than a Scott."

"That's perfect. You need to call him that."

"That's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard of. What kind of doctor are you?"

"The kind that listens closely to her patients. If things were different... if you two had learned to communicate more honestly, he would have been able to tell you this is what he wants. Granted, it took a bit for him to convince me. It's not something I've prescribed that often in my practice. But I understand the psychological impact. It's sound when looked at more clinically."

"I don't get it, Narali. Why would anyone ever tell me the best way to help Scott is to hurt him?"

"He's hurt because you left. He's hurt because you can't accept him as he is. He can't accept himself as he is because he drove you away. Being small isn't a crime, but he's living with a life sentence anyway. No parole. No hope of a pardon. But he can accept that you need to fuck other men. He already has. It excites him. Based on that, he'll likely be good with you having sex with women. He just wants to be a part of your sex life."

"How?"

"You start by telling him the answers to those questions I wrote down. They were HIS questions for you, Brandi. I had him write them down during our sessions."

Brandi's sessions with Dr. Patel, along with the joint ones she had with her and Scott, helped her to grasp the concept. Instead of a balanced approach they'd always attempted to practice as a couple, she assumed the dominant role. Scott's perceived lack of masculinity tipped the scale in Brandi's favor.

That first session, where she bluntly answered his questions, enlightened them both. He became sexually stimulated by the descriptions of her sexual conquests in LA. She caught him several times rubbing his crotch as she talked. It got to the point that Brandi told him to take out his tiny little boy penis and stroke it in front of the doctor. Dr. Patel started to protest, but stopped herself. It wasn't how she envisioned things playing out, miscalculating Brandi's aggressive demands and Scott's quick assimilation into the subservient role. Letting the scene play out, Brandi told Scott about her night with Gina, and how she was in a porn video on the internet. When he questioned her truthfulness, she opened her copy of the video she'd downloaded on her phone.

She played it for him, making him watch, but not letting him stroke any more. Instead, she whispered into his ear, too quiet for Dr. Patel to hear. All that time she was telling him how he'd be laughed at by the women. How his looks and his body were wasted because of his inadequate equipment.

When the video got to the part where the stud was fucking the starlet next to them, Brandi made him focus on what Gina was doing to her. And that part she said out loud.

"Look at Gina finger-fuck me, Scott. I was so desperate for a huge cock like I'd been sucking. But all I had waiting for me at home was you. Look at her. Gina's fingers filled me up as much as you do... but she could curl them. I'm about to cum harder than I ever have with you. She made me squirt! Look. I'm doing it right there. Not much, but it was the start. It was so good that when she took me to her place... before her boyfriend fucked me that night, she ate me. I had sex with her... we had a threesome, Scott. Instead of coming home to you, I decided to cum. Just like you're going to do for me now."

As soon as she said that, he started spurting all over without touching himself. He went to grab his shaft to make it more powerful, but she grabbed his arm.

"Tiny penises have their orgasms ruined, sweetie. Get used to it."

"Yes ma'am," he replied dutifully.

"Miss," she corrected.

"What?"

"If we're going to do this, you'll refer to me as Miss, or Miss B. Understand?"

"Yes Miss B," he smiled happily.

Dr. Patel grinned as well. "I think we've just had a real breakthrough. It was certainly unconventional, but I would say that was a successful start."

"I think so too," Brandi laughed. "What about you, Scarlett? Do you think we can make this work?"

"Yes Miss B. I'll do whatever you want. I just want you in my life, in whatever way that works for you."

"For us, Scott," she said, breaking character. Leaning, she kissed him on the cheek. "We're doing this for us."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday afternoon, March 13th

Brandi and Christina were sitting in Brandi's car with the top down, parked in the shade in a secluded parking lot. They'd just finished a long, steamy kiss in an attempt to tease Scott, who was watching on his computer via Facetime. It had obviously turned them on as well, but Brandi knew there wasn't time to act on the fire they'd just lit. They still had two gyms to visit, and Christina had four more blowjobs to give.

It was the first of three days they'd be together, and while driving between locations, they'd been sharing. It was because of their fast friendship and what they'd been discussing that Scott was pulled into their naughty afternoon.

Brandi looked at Christina and said, "What do you think... I'm pretty sure Scarlett is straining inside her penis cage after watching us make out. What should we do with her?"

"Well I know what a giving person you are. He... I mean she might have had doubts, but I know. I'm excited about seeing her jack off her little penis. I want to see how small it is. Do we have time?"

It was like Christina had read her mind, asking the perfect question. Brandi grinned wide into the camera of the phone, her decision made.

"That's another one of her shortcomings. Scarlett tends to cum very quickly. You'd think someone I only let cum once a month or so would savor it... but I'm pretty sure we'll see that tiny dick spurting in just a couple of minutes. Isn't that right, Scarlett?"

"Yes, Miss. May I?"

"Okay. I'm going to send another access code. I want you to get it, write it down, and then you're going to disconnect from your desktop and then call us back on Facetime on your phone. You are not to unlock your cage until Christina can watch you. And you are not to get up and close your door."

"Someone might walk in and see, Miss."

"Then you need to hurry. Or would you rather wait another forty-three days to cum. It's your choice. It's always your choice. Let me know now, otherwise you're wasting our time."

"What's the punishment?"

"Does it matter?"

He sighed deeply, shaking his head. "No. Please send it."

"Hold on, I've got to go into the other app. Don't hang up yet." She navigated to the screen for the lock, and sent off a second temporary code. Coming back to him, she gave him one final instruction. "I want to see you cum on yourself, so I'm going to relent and let you close the door."

"Thank you, Miss," he said with a sense of relief.

"Not so fast. If you want privacy while you jack off, it comes with a price. I want you to remove your clothes now. Then you can walk around the hidden side of your desk and close the door. I'll even permit you to lock it."

"Are you serious?"

"It's your choice. I just told you that. But if you fail a second time it'll be eighty-six days before you cum again. And remember, I've already sent the code. Your five minutes is ticking away like a bomb."

He started to disconnect, but she stopped him.

"I told you to get the access code and write it down, and then hang up and call us back. You just proved I can't trust you, so now you have to undress in front of your computer. Please show us everything you take off so we know you did it."

"Miss B," he pleaded.

"Eighty-six," she reminded, as if he needed to hear that excruciating number again.

Starting underneath his desk, he removed his shoes and socks, holding them up briefly before he moved to his pants. His boxers followed, which had Christina giggling. Off came the tie, which left just his dress shirt. He craned his neck, checking to see if the coast was clear. Scrambling to unbutton the front, he slipped it off, showing his impressive upper body.

"Mmm... delicious," Christina cooed.

"Don't get caught up in the appetizers, Chris. The main course isn't a foot-long sausage. It's a half-sized wiener, remember."

"Oh, yeah."

"Can I turn this off now so I can close the door?"

"Once you stand up and show us that you're locked."

"I knew you were going to say that."

"Then you should have spared yourself the time and embarrassment and just done it without being told. Tick, tick, tick."

He nodded, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Standing, he showed off his amazing physique, and the silver cage holding his cock hostage. He clicked on the tab, and the screen went dark.

Christina looked at Brandi with sadness in her eyes. "What's wrong Chris?"

"He's gorgeous, B."

She grinned widely, her cheerful attitude in stark contrast to Christina's. "That's why I tease him about us being a real-life Ken and Barbie. He's damn near as anatomically identical as the doll."

"I'm being serious. It's just so unfair. I feel sorry for both of you."

Brandi's demeanor softened as she touched her arm, gently rubbing it. "Don't, Chris. Don't."

"But you must..."

"Sshhh. Listen to me. This isn't a disease or an affliction. Scott doesn't have cancer. He's not dying. There are so many things that affect people for real. This isn't any of that."

"Yeah. But your relationship. You live apart."

"And?" she smiled sweetly. "We came to terms with this years ago. Yeah, I probably could have moved back to San Francisco, but why? The truth is this was meant to be. I love him. He loves me. That love just manifests itself in a different light than what most people understand it to be. Sometimes people see things that are different as wrong. Ten percent of the world is gay. That doesn't mean the other ninety percent get to say what is right. The majority doesn't get to rule one's sexual identity."

"I get all that. But if he had a bigger cock, you'd be together."

"Or, we would have never found the happiness we have today. We're happy together, Chris. Even living apart, we're more connected now than ever. Trust me when I say that you and Alex are going to grow together through your journey... but the biggest strides you'll make are going to be during the times you're apart."

"You think?"

"When's the last time you ate a woman to start your day and then followed that up sucking six different men... and traveling around the city to do it? I know you've only sucked two so far, but there's a lot of day left. My point is you're never doing any of that with Alex in the car. And he's not experiencing the intoxicating angst that comes with not knowing where you are, who you're with, and what you're doing with them if he were along for the ride. The thrill for him is that he doesn't know, and you get to parcel out that knowledge if and when you want to. Which, dare I say, is very powerful. In that moment, when you share those intimate, naughty details, the two of you grow as a couple. And it builds on that every time."

"You sound so convincing. I'm still so nervous about all of this."

"I still get nervous. So does Scott. You don't think he was freaking out about being naked in his office with the door open? I've never done that to him before, and I did it in front of you. I just pushed us into a whole new direction, and neither of us knows where it will take us down the line. Yet that's what makes it so incredible."

"You make it seem like a fairytale."