Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 09

Story Info
Alex dominates Ashley in / out of court, reclaims Christina.
8.8k words
4.61
5.5k
3

Part 9 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2021, All rights reserved - mimaster

Alexs dominates Ashley in and out of court, then reclaims Christina

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday evening, March 20th

"Ha! I honestly don't know where he is, B," Christina laughed.

Her new friend Brandi was on the phone, the two of them chatting like they'd know each other for years, not just a week. It was nine at night, the sun having set majestically over the Pacific not all that long before. With daylight savings time having taken place ten days prior, it was staying light longer. The kids hadn't adjusted yet to losing that hour. They were already fast asleep, having crashed almost an hour before.

Christina was lying on a lounger next to the pool, a glass of rum and Coke next to her on a table. She was in a skimpy black bikini, one of several new ones that she'd purchased when she went shopping the day before with Brandi. Before, she'd always worn a one-piece; part of the prudish mother role she'd foolishly played for so long. Too long. It took a bit to get used to, mostly because she wasn't accustomed to the breezes blowing over her exposed stomach. She felt damn sexy, having recounted her day in the X-rated conversation she was having. The current subject was her husband, and what he might be doing.

"Do you think he's really banging someone? I mean, it is late."

"Late? Not really. Not for him. The middle of the week he usually works a lot of late nights. He had an afternoon court date that he inherited from one of his associates. I'm sure he had to scramble to deal with that."

"Inherited. Did they get sick?"

"No. Cassie had a baby this morning. He knew he'd be doing it Monday. She was overdue, so yesterday they scheduled her to be induced. He knew ahead of time, but it's still a lot. And because he wasn't that familiar, I'm betting he went back to the office afterwards to get his notes typed in for Maggie."

"So, he's not fucking."

"I really have no idea. He mentioned someone. He said her name is Ashley and that I'd be sucking her off his cock when he got home."

"Holy... that's kinda fucking hot!"

"I have to tell you B, I was actually a little bit nervous about goading him on like that because I wasn't sure I could really handle it. When I got really into the porn he was watching, I realized I was more excited about the ones where the husband just watched and filmed. Some of them, the guys eat their wives out afterward... I start creaming just thinking about it."

"So, you're saying you see Alex as a cuckold."

"Yeah. It turns me on so fucking much. And I really thought that was what he wanted too. I've always viewed his protests about wanting to be a stag as part of him being my cuck, you know? Like it's a built-in defense mechanism to deny what he really is. And I still think I'm right. But when he said that, the way he said it... damn B. I kinda want him to be fucking her."

"You seem conflicted."

"Oh, I am. I see myself as a hotwife, with a bull and several boytoys. I've only seriously looked at him as a cuck. But this, I don't know. I want him to be happy. I want us both to be happy. Is there such a thing that we can be both?"

"Are you asking if it's realistic to be both a cuck and a stag?"

"Yeah. Is that a thing? Is there a name for it?"

"Sure. It's called Alex."

"What? What are you talking about?" she laughed.

Brandi grinned as she asked, "Are you turned on right now about the idea that he's fucking her. And about him coming home and doing what he said?"

"Yeah, but that's such a stretch. He's never been remotely dominant in bed before."

"Ha! Listen to yourself. Do you want to talk about today, or last week?"

"Huh?"

"Today you got fucked five times by two different men. Black men. Very well-hung black men. That was today Chris. Do you want me to list all the cocks you sucked last week? Do you wanna talk about how you wore their cum on your face like it was made by Revlon, or would you rather I describe how you eat my pussy like a nymphomaniac lesbian?"

Christina laughed out loud, her lilting giggle wafting in the breeze. "Okay, okay. What's your point?"

"My actual point is you're talking to me. Our friendship was built on your desire to become a hotwife. Did you see this for yourself six months ago, 'cause I don't think you did. We're friends because we both like the idea of fucking well hung men."

"We're friends because you're fucking awesome, B. Don't cheapen it."

"I'm not. I'm being honest. There is no way we become friends if you don't change your outlook. Even with little things. Look what you did this afternoon. Gerard didn't tell you to pick up the kids in that slutty outfit. You did that all on your own. No underwear, cum leaking out of you. You walked home from fucking Billy, went in the house to get your spare keys to the van, and you left just like you were."

"Well it's not like I had a lot of time to change," she laughed.

"You took the time to take your other clothes inside so you couldn't change your mind. You're thinking like me. That's why we're friends, and I'm really grateful for that. We're also getting off track. My point... my main point, is that you are you. You're Christina. You get to define the hotwife you want to be. No one else does. Do all the women that turn to the lifestyle eat pussy? No, they don't. But there are many who do, and you happen to be one of them."

"I've only eaten yours, B. That's hardly a sample size to categorize me."

"Bullshit. I won't be the only one and you know it. You loved it. Fuck, I loved it. You're gooood, girl. Are you telling me that if Alex brought this Ashley home and told you he wanted a threesome, you wouldn't dive in?"

"Holy shit! Do you think he's going to?"

"You brought Gerard into your home. You set the precedent. Today! I don't think Alex will do that... not yet. If he's actually fucking someone, my guess is that if he's exploring this, it won't be with you around. Not yet anyway. He's probably already concerned about if you were serious or not. From how you described him, this would be a huge leap for him."

"Yeah, it would. But I'm still confused about what you meant? About the term being called Alex."

"Look, all I'm saying is there may not be an official term, like stag or cuckold. But there's no reason he can't be both if that works for both of you. You have to talk, and together you need to determine what you want out of this. My only suggestion would be to be patient, listen to each other, and see how things go. You just sent him on a mission to score some strange pussy. Fuck, you told him he wasn't getting yours until he did. It would be cruel to take that away right after he succeeded."

"Then again, it would be a perfect move to make on a cuckold."

"Jesus, Chris... you're not serious."

"Ha. No. But that should tell you how my mind works."

"You need to bury that. At least for tonight. Don't ruin this if he comes home and he actually did what you told him."

"I was just kidding, B. I meant what I said before. When he basically told me what he's going to do to me, I'm praying it happens. I know I got fucked five times today but I'm so horny I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my ending."

"To the beach video?"

"Yeah. I can't get that out of my head. And if it happens; if he proves he's a stag too, then yes... I owe it to both of us to figure out how to make both sides of this lifestyle work."

"They make it work in BDSM. Switches exist."

"What's a switch?"

"You are, if he truly is a cuckold. He is, if he's not."

"What?"

"A switch is someone that's a submissive for a Dom, like you with Gerard... and trust me, you're in a very submissive role when he's your bull. And then that same person is a Domme over a different submissive, which would be you, leading Alex. The way you talk and think is just like me with Scott. And my relationship with him is a hundred percent me as his Domme. If Alex can be both a cuck and a stag, it's kind of the same thing. Since you're going to be doing that as a hotwife, you owe it to him see this through. Maybe you're right. Maybe it will only truly work if he's submissive. But you can't challenge him and then change the rules. That's no different than establishing a punishment and then backing down. Mixed signals can fuck up a relationship faster than you can imagine."

"Damn, Brandi, I'm so glad I have you in my life."

"That's what mentors are for," she laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alex was sitting in his darkened office, only the glow from his laptop illuminated the room. It was just before nine, and he was wrapping up a detailed outline of the settlement agreement he'd made with Ashley. He was going back through the text string, making sure he had all details correct in the document he was creating to send to Maggie. He'd just finished the last detail, the cost of the room used for the negotiations, when he stopped to look at that again.

It was a risk. The idea of actually using a hotel room for such a thing. It seemed great at the time, but looking at the request on the screen brought it under the light of harsh reality. How could he possibly explain that tidbit to anyone, particularly Maggie, his executive secretary? She'd be the one to actually question it, because she was the one that would follow up on his behalf. It was commonplace for him to send her a list of the terms of settlement. She'd take it, proof it, put it in the proper format and file it to the court.

It was in that moment that he remembered it was Ashley that would be actually filing the motion to drop the lawsuit and enter the negotiation terms agreed upon. Changing the verbiage from the exact location to something more generic, spelling out Ashley's client had to pay for wherever it was decided they'd meet would placate Maggie. If asked he would simply say he came back to the office, and they met for dinner in the hotel restaurant across the street to negotiate. Finding that easily plausible, he only had to confirm one thing... where to have Maggie send the document.

He checked the phone number at the top of the text string. Picking up his desk phone, he dialed.

"This is Ashley."

"Miss Davenport, this is Alex Edwards. We opposed each other in court today."

Ashley was confused. She hadn't recognized the number for the incoming call. It wasn't one stored in her cell. Yet that wasn't necessarily unusual. She often got calls from clients, or potential ones. She didn't enter everyone into her phonebook. In truth, she was actually pretty picky about who made the cut. She had entered Alex's though. Their encounter in the stairwell was more than enough to warrant that decision.

He wasn't calling from that number though, and that was significant. She remembered the rules of engagement she'd agreed to. He was only her Dom when he texted. Otherwise, they were simply two lawyers that happened to be involved in the same lawsuit from opposing sides.

"How could I forget? It's not often I get humiliated it the courtroom," she replied.

"I think that's a pretty harsh description. Accurate, but harsh."

"No sense sugarcoating it. I didn't with my client. I had to call him and tell him how bad Miss Swanson... well, you know."

It was interesting that she censored herself. She obviously knew he'd called from a different phone. He wondered if she was aware that she was being recorded. It was a common practice when it came to legal discussions, at least in his office. But it was only allowed if the other party knew and agreed to it.

"I'm glad you checked yourself, Miss Davenport. I'm calling from my office, and I should tell you that this call is being recorded because it might impact the case. Please acknowledge that you understand and are willing to continue with this over the phone."

"I acknowledge, and you can call me Ashley. What more can I give you that you didn't already take, Alex?" she asked, her sexy voice laced with innuendo.

He paused. She was brazen, this one. Testing the line between personal and professional, he couldn't help but smile. Treading carefully, he responded by not giving her the permission she'd granted him.

"Actually, I would prefer you call me Mr. Edwards, Ashley. And I didn't take anything. We negotiated. It's not my fault your client, and frankly your firm, put you in the position they did. Your client didn't disclose the email, and your firm set you up with a very questionable strategy. All I did was my job."

"Okay, Mr. Edwards. Then what can I do for you?"

Her demeanor had changed. The simple denial of being able to call him Alex had a profound impact.

"I just need your email address. It's not in the file Cassie left for me. I only have this cell number."

"What? That's it?"

"Yes. I want to get the paperwork to you as quickly as possible. The judge is squeezing you in tomorrow, and I don't know what your schedule is. I don't want the hang up to be on my end. I'll have Maggie send it to you by eight on the morning. I just need to know where to have her email it."

Ashley gave him the address, along with a bit of an attitude. He smiled, knowing it was eating at her. It was not all that different in how he'd interact with any beautiful young lawyer that thought she could charm their way through the system. But his reasoning was different. It was definitely more personal than professional.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Mr. Edwards?" she asked, her words dripping with a syrupy contempt.

"One last thing. I've altered the last negotiation point. The more I thought about it, the more uncomfortable I am meeting you at a hotel. It doesn't seem prudent considering we've agreed on all the major points of the agreement."

"What? Why are you bringing this up... I've already paid for the room. I've checked in Alex!"

"It's Mr. Edwards. I'm sorry if you've extended yourself in a way to try to alter our agreement. I'd assumed at first you wanted to meet in the restaurant. It's actually quite good. But the more I thought about the way your firm used Cassie's pregnancy to try and get a better chance to win the lawsuit, it occurred to me that there might be an ulterior motive. The fact that you've checked in would lead anyone to believe that that might be true. As attractive as you are, Ashley, you have the brains and the ability to be an excellent lawyer in this town. Stop letting them use the fact that you're pretty as the reason you're assigned a case."

"I cannot believe your insinuating that I'd..."

"Ashley, please don't say anything that you'll regret was recorded. I'll have Maggie send the document in the morning. Why don't you relax and enjoy the room? Call down for room service. Try the lobster bisque. Like I said, the restaurant is quite incredible."

Exasperated, she said, "What!?"

"Have a nice evening, Miss Davenport. Goodbye."

She shrieked when she heard him hang up. She was actually trembling. The idea that he alluded to her using sex to sway a negotiation was insane. And infuriating. He'd gone too far.

And then he texted.

9:22 PM

Good evening, Kitten.

9:22 PM

I can't believe you said that!

9:22 PM

The good evening, or the Kitten?

9:22 PM

You know goddamn well what I'm talking about Alex! You put that on tape deliberately!

9:22 PM

Are you blurring the lines between personal and professional already, Kitten. Or am I currently communicating with Miss Davenport? Be careful how you respond.

9:22 PM

I'm sorry. I'm just pissed you did that. I've paid for this room. I can't charge it to my firm.

9:22 PM

First, I didn't do anything. Alex did.

9:22 PM

Two, his firm doesn't use tape. It's digital audio. I know that may seem like semantics but details matter in his line of work.

9:23 PM

Three, how you invoice your client for meeting with Alex is up to you. I'm sure as good as he is, there are plenty of loopholes in the agreement you made to compensate you for the room.

9:23 PM

I don't know anything about your last Dom. I don't want to. I can assume based on how you're struggling with this that he was in no way connected with your job. True?

9:23 PM

True.

Ashley was amused that he was referring to himself in the third person. That's how she viewed it at first. Then it clicked. He was her new Dom. Her Sir. At least she hoped. He became that the moment he texted. That was the only way he would contact her in that role. He was referring to Alex as a different persona, because he was.

"I've got to step up my fucking game," she said, chastising herself.

9:23 PM

Then four, and last. You need to learn your place, Kitten. Alex needs to be separate, just as you need to keep Ashley safe. Do you understand me?

9:23 PM

The hotel room would be very hard for Ashley to explain.

9:23 PM

Good girl.

9:23 PM

I'm sorry

9:23 PM

You're learning. So am I. But I did warn you that you would be tested on this very thing. It was the last thing I said to you in the hallway. I would have expected that to resonate more.

9:23 PM

I understand your disappointment.

9:24 PM

Not disappointed. Not angry. Not showing up to the pity party you're throwing yourself. You will be dealt with in time.

9:24 PM

Okay. What now?

9:24 PM

We start. I want you to go down to the lobby with the key to your handcuffs. Ask them for an envelope, put the key inside, seal it and write SIR on it. Then ask them to hold it under your room number. Do this now, then text when you're back in the room.

9:24 PM

On my way.

Alex smiled as he went about his next move. Pulling out a piece of paper with the firm letterhead, he began hand-writing a note. The words came to him easily, even with the unusual subject matter. He wasn't sure he'd actually go through with it, but it turned him on thinking about it. It wasn't all that different from other things that he found sexually exciting. The idea was intoxicating. Actually doing it was something else entirely.

That was before the last couple of months. His life had been turned upside down. First with Christina discovering his love of hotwife porn, to her actually becoming that very type of wife he watched and fantasized about constantly. He was currently expecting a text from a hot blonde that was waiting for him in the hotel across the street. All of that seemed impossible not that long ago. Who was to say that the idea in his head was all that farfetched? He folded the note and stuffed it into an envelope. Sealing it like he'd just told Ashley to do, he wrote a name on the front. He stuffed it in his desk drawer just as the text came through.

Closing the laptop, he gave his full attention to Ashley. He texted her back, giving her explicit instructions of what he expected. Then he turned his chair, looking out the window to the one across the street. The one of the room she was in. He could kind of tell the full-length curtains opened, but the lights were off in hotel room as well.

That changed. A floor lamp had been moved, the shade noticeably angled when it came on. Ashley stepped out of the shadows, standing directly in the makeshift spotlight.

Her body began to sway. She spun around, arms in the air as she twirled. Soon the sexy blouse and ultra-short skirt came off. She was performing a seductive striptease for anyone that might have been looking in the huge office building across from her. She had no idea Alex was in one of them. He was front row, center stage.

Once naked she continued to dance, showing off her sexy body. She was graceful and athletic. The only thing that was missing in her performance was a pole. He could easily envision her doing some acrobatic trick while hanging from one. Her movements were so natural, especially how she removed her clothing in an electrifying way, he wondered if she'd ever actually stripped.