Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's already done that, Uncle Felix," Brandi smiled.

"With some help from you, no doubt."

"What can I say, I'm his partner in crime," she teased. She pulled Felix in for a hot, sexy kiss. Fondling his balls, she felt his cock flinch, and it made her giggle. She kept kissing him as she removed the condom and placed it on the small table next to her. He moaned when she broke away and stared deep into his eyes. "So... do you have any left in these balls for me? I won't make you use a condom."

"You know you don't have to do that, B," he answered bashfully.

"What if I want to?"

"I know how this works sweetie. I'm sure you've already been with a lot of men today."

"Yes, but none of them have fucked my ass. I know how much you love fucking a hot girl's ass... especially a white one, like me," she winked.

"That I do," he leered as she slowly stroked his cock, keeping it hard.

"So, how many Viagra did you take?"

"One and a half."

"One and a half?" she asked with an arched eyebrow. "This thing is like granite."

"Okay. I took two."

"Dammit, Uncle Felix, you know better than that!" Gerard admonished in a hushed tone.

"I... I had trouble the last time. Sometimes it's hard for me to perform in front of others."

"They warn you about that. The last thing we need is to have to rush you to the hospital. How the fuck would we explain this to Aunt Selma?"

"Selma knows I'm doing this today."

"She does?"

"You don't stay married forty-eight years by keeping secrets, boy. Besides, you said it yourself. I got eleven kids. You don't have to tell her how much I need sex. She let's me do this to keep me off of her. She can only fuck four days a week these days."

Brandi's hand covered her mouth, finding his raging libido adorable. Not to mention his confession that his wife needed a break. Gerard was still more concerned about the revelation of how much performance stimulus he took.

"You're going to be hard a lot longer than the four hours they warn you about."

"No he won't," she replied. "Uncle Felix, go get us the room next door. I need to be close by, but I'll help you take care of it."

"Am... am I in danger?" he suddenly wondered.

"Do you have high blood pressure?"

"No."

"A history of heart problems?"

"No."

"Then you'll be fine. But my ass is off the table now. I'll clean up, and we'll make love. We need to be mindful of your heartrate."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You'll be fine. But there's no sense in letting this beautiful erection go to waste. I may have to stop to attend to Christina every once in a while, but I promise I'll make it worth it. Get the room, we'll take a shower together, and then we'll have some fun. Okay?"

"Okay," he said excitedly, taking off.

"Damn fool forgot his robe," Gerard laughed.

"Can't blame him. He gets to fuck me," she smirked.

"Conceited much?"

"You've had my pussy. You've done the same thing."

"Thanks for doing this, B," he said sincerely as he brought her in for a hug.

"For setting the trap for Chris, or for fucking your uncle?"

"Both, to be honest."

"Well, I think I'll be thanking you for what I'm about to do with Felix. Frankly I think it's going to be incredible. As for her... he was right. She's the chosen one, G. I was right about her from the moment I spotted her in the gym. We're never going to hook a hotwife as perfect as she is for you. Don't fuck it up."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because you screwed up with Amber, and I invested almost a year in her. That one still stings."

"She was more messed up than we knew, B. You know that."

"Regardless, this one is different. Don't let what I'm doing with Felix interfere. I have to be in the room between guys. And when Anthony is fucking her, I have to be the one to give her the cocktail. She won't trust you. She'll only trust me."

"I know. That's why I need you."

"I love you too!" she said as she kissed him on the cheek.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Early Saturday morning, March 23rd

Alex was amazed at how flexible Consuela was. She seemed to be able to twist and contort her tiny body in ridiculous ways. Her legs were being pulled back, actually held against the bed by Sabrina, who was grinding her pussy on her cousin's face. Alex was holding the back of Consuela's thighs, pinning her to the point she couldn't move. All she could do was hold onto Sabrina's thighs, pulling her to her mouth.

He was pounding the tiny co-ed, punishing her pussy. It was even tighter than when he'd started because of how her body was being stretched. He kept staring at her tattoos, drawn more the floral sleeve at the moment. The way she was bent made viewing the colorful tigress nearly impossible.

Sabrina threw her head back, then fell forward into him as her climax exploded.

"AAAIIIEEEEEEEE!" she snapped as she filled Consuela's mouth.

She caught her breath , but quickly launched into a second orgasm.

"AAAAIIIEEEEEGGGHHHH!

That one made her fall off Consuela's face... convulsing in a heap of quivering flesh off to the side.

"FUCK! I HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT!"

"You love it," Consuela panted, pulling at her nipples as Alex tried to focus.

"What did she do?" he asked.

"The little bitch bites my clit. She latches onto my clitoral piercing to hold on, she pulls on it, and then she literally chews on my clit!"

"You're welcome, Jem," she giggled, using a pet name he'd not heard before.

"I fucking hate it, CC," she snapped back.

"You're lying. You cum hard and scream like a banshee whenever I do it."

"It fucking hurts!"

"Like... a... banshee! Every time!" she retorted.

"That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt."

"And that doesn't mean you don't love it. Pain. Pleasure. They go hand in hand when it comes to sex. Climb back on my face and I'll do it again. You know you want to. Once I get you to start cumming like that, you'll be going off in seconds."

Sabrina rolled over, biting her bottom lip as she stared at Alex. Lowering her pussy over Consuela's mouth, she winked at him.

"Don't think poorly of me, baby. I'm a bit of a masochistic around her. She really knows how to push my buttons."

"Like she said earlier, we all have things that turn us on," he shrugged.

"Uh huh. She loves getting her nipples pulled when she's getting good dick. And you are definitely good dick!"

Alex smiled, and focused on his stroke. Each one was measured and consistent. He'd pull out until just his head was splitting her cunt, and then he'd fire forward forcefully with his hips and thighs, making his heavy balls smack against her ass. Every thrust made her big breasts bounce. But the most amazing thing was the way his cock entered her. With her being so tiny and with how she was positioned, he should literally see his cock moving inside her, like it was going to burst through her skin.

"That's it," Sabrina cooed. "You're hitting her clit perfectly baby. We're all going to be cumming soon!"

She was the first. Or the third, since she'd already cum twice from the wicked treatment Consuela was giving her clit. It was being bitten... even chewed on a bit. She held out as long as she could, her thighs beginning to shake. It was like she was trying not to be thrown off a wild bronco. Grabbing Consuela's tits, she pawed them roughly before yanking on her huge nipples.

"AAAAIIIIEEEEGGGHHHH!" she shrieked again, the high pitched wail echoing throughout the huge master suite.

She fell off to the side again, her hands flying to her crotch as she snapped her legs shut. Consuela's eyes rolled back, her chest thrusting upward. Alex bucked harder, increasing his pace. He was about to grab her nipples and treat them like Sabrina had... like she apparently wanted. But her cousin had revenge on her mind.

Sabrina spun around, latching onto Consuela's left nipple, biting at it aggressively. She pulled and chewed on it in much the same way she described what had happened to her clit. That set Consuela off like a rocket.

"UUUNNNNHHHHHHHHH!" she bellowed, her juices covering his shaft as she came violently.

His response was to slam his cock deep into her pussy and begin spewing his thick, sticky load of sperm.

"OOOHHH FUUUUUCCK!" His cries of pleasure announcing what already was happening, but Consuela was trembling from the volume of warm seed that was filling her.

Sabrina saw her eyes, the shock in them. "I told you. He cums like a horse."

"Fuck that feels sexy," she panted.

"And I get to eat it all out of you," she reminded.

"Mmm... you going to feed it to me Jem?" she teased in response.

"I might not. You really did a number on my clit that last time. Fuck that hurts! I might be bleeding!"

"You're fine. I know how you like it. Besides, it's not my fault you have all those piercings."

"I'm surprised you don't have any," Alex sighed as he pulled out and flopped onto his back.

"I don't like needles."

"You don't like... what? You've got tattoos. Huge ones! They're sexy, by the way."

"Mmm... thank you, lover," she hissed as she turned her head to give him a kiss.

"How does that make any sense?"

"I don't know. The tats hurt, but it's different."

"You're a pussy," Sabrina laughed.

"You have no tats. You don't know," she said as she leaped up.

The two fiery women began wrestling on the bed. Actual, physical wrestling. Alex was stunned, and very turned on. Every though Sabrina was bigger, her young cousin was obviously fit, and very strong. She actually got the better of her, and before he knew it Consuela had emerged victorious. She'd forced her pussy onto Sabrina's mouth, making her clean out his cum.

"You're feeding it to me, bitch. I earned all of that cum!"

Things settled down, with Consuela leaning over to suck his cock while they played. Fifteen minutes later they were about to begin round two. He was watching the two of them snowball his thick load back and forth, doing it to get a rise out of him. Like he wasn't already hard before from the WWE match he'd witnessed.

"He's ready," Consuela giggled, looking at the pre-cum flowing from his cock again. "Your turn to fuck him, Jem."

"Where does Jem come from? And CC?" he asked, his curiosity overriding the what they were about to do.

"CC is me. They're my initials. Consuela Cortez."

"Huh. I thought your last name was Lopez."

"Ha! I'm not married to Miguel. I just fuck him like I am," she winked.

"Cortez is my maiden name, baby," Sabrina laughed. "My father and hers are brothers."

"Well where does Jem come from?"

Consuela blurted, "Jem and the Holograms. It was a movie from a few years ago."

Sabrina corrected her, saying, "It was a fucking cartoon in the eighties. And that's not why you stuck me with it and you know it." Alex shook his head in confusion. "She calls me Jem, because my stage name at the strip club is a gemstone. My birthstone, actually. I don't like to be called Sapphire around the kids, but she likes to tease me about what I do for a career."

"You don't want them to know mommy shows men her kitty for money," she giggled.

"I entertain men. And women. And my job is what's helping you go to school. It's paying all your bills," she cautioned.

"I'm kidding, Jem. I'm proud of what you do. Plus, I get to do things like this with you."

Rolling over, Sabrina straddled Alex, taking his cock and rubbing it through the entrance of her wet slit. "Yes. And I get to do him next!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Early Saturday morning, March 23rd

Gerard rapped on the door, waiting for someone to announce he could open it. But he also knew he didn't have much time. He needed to allow Brandi a chance to set the stage for the balance of the night. It was all a part of her master plan. Opening the door slowly, he grinned at the sight that fell upon his happy eyes.

Brandi was propped onto her side, her head held up by her left hand. Her right leg was draped over both of Felix's, who was on his back, a content smile on his face. The fingers of her free hand were slowly traipsing small circles on the skin of his chest.

Gerard had seen that look in her eyes before. Part of it was because she fired up and smoked the dabs with Christina earlier. But he knew the majority of the glassy look was from the orgasms she'd undoubtedly had.

"I'm sorry to interrupt again, B," he said through the cracked door.

"It's okay. You can come in this time, G. We finally finished about ten minutes ago."

"Looks like you finished," he chuckled.

"Oh... several times," she cooed as she kissed Felix's cheek. "This man knows how to please a woman."

"Selma's never complained," he affirmed proudly.

"Other than you won't stay off the poor woman," she kidded.

"What can I say. I love pussy."

"Hmm... my pussy sure loves you. So does the rest of me."

"Is he good now?" Gerard asked, still concerned about how much Viagra he'd taken.

"I'm fine boy. She fucked it out of me!"

"We didn't fuck, Uncle Felix. We made love... for about three hours."

"Not straight. You kept leaving."

"I'm here for Christina. You know that. But I always came back. And I'm pretty sure I paid for this room with my pussy several times over. How many times did you nut?"

"Three," he stated proudly.

"More than that. You came in Christina too."

"Cumming in a condom don't count! I told you, it's damn unnatural!"

"Jesus, Uncle Felix," Gerard laughed.

"The bottom line is he's fine, and it's out of his system. He'd be getting hard again if not."

"Promise me you won't do that again, please," Gerard pleaded sincerity.

"I dunno. I got to fuck this pretty lady because of it. Hard to say I made a mistake."

Brandi shook her head slightly. "Again, we made love. And it was wonderful. But Gerard is right. We know you love pussy, but we also want you to be safe."

"Again, hard to see the logic of that after what you and me just did."

"Are you saying? What are you saying?"

"I got to fuck the hotwife next door. And I got to fuck... I'm sorry. I got to make love to you. That's what I'm saying."

She was puzzled by his logic. "So you're thinking the only reason I did this was because you popped two pills instead of one?"

"Isn't it?"

"No, sweetie. That was one of the reasons, I'll give you that. But I know a good thing when I see it. If you're fucking Selma four times a week and that's still not enough for you, I'm on board with helping her out. As long as you're being honest and she really doesn't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Next time Gerard brings one of his hotwives here, you pop one pill. If you need to take a second later to be with me, I'd be honored to make love to you again. And since you wouldn't be putting such a stress on your system, we could actually fuck like you seem to want to do so much."

"Can I fuck that sweet ass of yours, like you said?"

"I promise. Hell, I'll even do you one better. Before I leave, I'll give you my card. Since you're always really horny, I'll carve out some free time and stop by once a month. But we're using this room. It's reserved for you and me from now on. No one else stays in here. Ever."

He turned to Gerard, and flashed him a huge grin. "This one is special too, boy. I better never hear you've fucked things up with her."

"You don't have to worry about that, Uncle Felix. There's a reason she's my most important employee. Not to mention the highest paid. Unfortunately I need her help again."

"Is Anthony here?" she asked.

"Yeah. And he's raring to go."

"He's the last, right," she said as she got out of the comfortable king-sized bed. It was so vastly different from what Christina was being used on just on the other side of the wall.

She began getting dressed quickly as Gerard answered, "Yes. She's been fucked by five others since Uncle Felix tapped her. Anthony's the last."

Slipping on her heels, she waved to Felix. "Love you. Gotta go, duty calls."

"He's such a slave driver," Felix chuckled.

"Well, in a way Christina's his slave right now, so yeah."

"Love you too, B," he waved.

When she got next door, Brandi moved to the bed. Leaning in, she cupped her friend's swollen, puffy pussy. It was splayed open, her clit protruding out in an almost vulgar way. Slipping three fingers inside her vaginal walls, she checked her out.

"How are you holding up, Chris?"

"I'm... I'm good," she panted, not willing to move.

"You've got a lot more work ahead of you," she warned.

"How much have I made for him so far?"

"I don't know. Probably half. But the price for your pussy is dropping fast. It's tore up, sweetie. I'm going to get the lube. Otherwise you won't be walking for a couple of days."

She went to the bathroom to get the tube of lubricant, motioning for Gerard to join her. She poured a water bottle into a glass, dropping two pills into it. Then she got out an empty syringe. Opening the vial of clear liquid she'd told Christina was GHB, she pulled on the syringe, trying to gauge the amount.

"What is that?" Gerard asked.

"A sedative. How much do you think she weighs?"

"Yeah... no man I know is going to answer how much he thinks a woman weighs, B. Not if they want to get laid."

"I need to know the dosage. We want her to sleep, but not til Monday for fucks sake."

"Are you injecting her?"

"If she balks at smoking another dab, yeah. Hopefully it won't come to that and I'll be able to use the pills dissolving in that water right now. If I have to inject her, she might bolt from us when this is over."

"What is all this shit, he asked, motioning to the drug paraphernalia on the countertop.

"I needed to set the stage that you're not to be messed with. I did that. I warned you it was a risk. But I think I scared her enough to keep her in line."

"What did you do? What is this?" He asked, picking up the syringe of yellowish-brown fluid, the needle already in place.

"Corn syrup. Although she might be under the impression it's heroin."

"Fuck. You're kidding."

"Nope. She thinks that one is pure cocaine. It's really vanilla extract. I'm surprised you can't smell it. And I told her this vial of sedative is GHB."

"Fuck, B. You're making it look like I'm a gangster. I've never done drugs a day in my life. Not even those foul smelling dabs you do."

"You'd love it if you tried it, but I understand why you won't. What I don't understand is you being confused about what I told her. I made it clear we wanted her compliant, and that I wanted her to think you're more dangerous than you are. That's our M.O., isn't it?"

"Well yeah, but I never dreamed you'd have all this stuff."

"If you want to sell them on an image, you need to make it look convincing. That's what I did. Just pray she let's me give her another dab. Otherwise I'll be shooting this into her," she said as she held up the syringe of sedative.

"You'd really shoot that in her veins?"

"No. You just stick it in. But I'd put it somewhere where it'll get into her system fast."

"Where?"

"Right now, I'd shoot it in her groin. She's overstimulated in that area. There's a lot of bloodflow because of how she's being fucked... so yeah. It's not going to come to that though."

It almost did. The cumulative buzz Christina had from the volume of THC she'd inhaled was staggering. She'd never felt so out of control. She also couldn't wait to be fucked again.

Brandi lubed her pussy, and then she fired up the blow torch. Christina protested. "No. Please. I'm still high. I don't need anymore, B."

"That wasn't the deal. Smoke this."

"I can't."

"Yes you can. I'd hate to switch over to something else now. But I will."

"God... no."

"It's ready, Chris. Don't make me have to smoke it. I'm here to protect you, and we aren't wasting his drugs. Please, for God's sake, don't make me shoot you with heroin. At this point, he'll make me inject you in your pussy just for spite. I'm not kidding about that."