Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that in mind, she wondered if she'd misread her angst regarding Brandi. She'd gotten close to her. Very close. If she were honest, she didn't want to believe those gnawing feelings in her gut. She loved being her sexual protege, actually looking up to her. The knowledge she'd gained about physical fitness and nutrition had been real, and invaluable. And the way her eyes had been opened to the numerous sexual delights and naughty adventures they'd shared in their short but intimate friendship were beyond anything she could have imagined in her wildest dreams. In fact, it was Brandi that had encouraged her to dream wilder, to be bolder, and to embrace her own future on the playground they were exploring mostly side by side.

That she hadn't listened to her advice and guidance was part of her overall confusion. She'd ignored Brandi's mentoring, blatantly refusing to obey Gerard's instructions on two different occasions. In between, she'd refused to heed Brandi's warning to cut things off with her bull, and walk away. It would have cost them their friendship, but Brandi said she was willing to make that sacrifice in order to save her. She said she loved her too much to see her go through what she knew Gerard had in store for her.

Instead of listening she accepted her fate, and Brandi had been forced to bring her, naked and vulnerable, to a destitute motel. That decision was made because of her infatuation with Gerard and his delicious black cock. But it also was influenced by the golden-haired bombshell bouncing up and down on Vinnie's shaft. She hated the idea of losing her as a friend over something she was responsible for.

Since then, Brandi had stuck by her, guiding her. Mentoring her like she wanted her to. They'd been practically inseparable, pushing the sexual envelope. And, they were incredible friends away from the sex. When they weren't together they talked several times a day on the phone, about all kinds of subjects.

Plus, it was her own idea to push Gerard to take her for an entire weekend and use her. To keep her on edge. To treat her the way she wanted to be treated based on the recent videos she'd become hooked on on various porn sites. She wanted to be a possession. To be tested. And when the time came, and something was asked of her that she found distasteful, she was the one that balked. That first time, Brandi had to step up and take care of the pizza driver. When given a second chance with Chinese delivery, she messed up to the point that Brandi was told she was now a part of the week, and she'd also be doing whatever tests he could think of.

And there she was, leading the way. She hadn't asked Christina to go first. She literally took each challenge and jumped into it. Other than the tattoos, she was the first in every scenario. First to suck a guy off in his car when they were prostituting. First to fuck a guy in the alley. First to be videoed doing both. First to take on each of the twins to pay for the room they were forced to stay in first. And now, she'd taken the coke, twirled on the stripper pole, and was already cumming on Vinnie's impressive cock.

"What if I'm wrong? What if she's really trying to save me? I'm the one that keeps fucking up. She's just trying to keep things from getting worse. We wouldn't even be here if I would have tongued that Chinese driver's ass... and that wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad as it was doing the same to Marvin. Not to mention Alice's nasty snatch. I'm the one that's evil, making Brandi do this with me when I was the one that wanted to be debased like a slut. Or a whore. We're here because of me. She had the Bellagio set up. My God, she's taught me so much, and instead of the nirvana she wanted for me, I brought us to hell."

Resigned that her current lot in life was beyond her control and the only way out was to do what Gerard wanted, she made a vow to herself to follow Brandi's lead, while trying to keep the world she was immersed in from finding it's way back to her husband. She was determined to switch her mindset from treating him like a cuckold to strictly a stag. She just wasn't sure she'd be able to do that until she got home. It appeared that with the wheels of the machine already in motion, she wouldn't be able to stop it at that moment. She needed to survive the week first. And she was convinced Alex would do as he was told, if for no other reason than to protect his Queen.

Turning, she lowered her head to Frank's cock, pinching her left nostril closed and snorting the line of cocaine into her right. It hit her like a punch in the face, the instant jolt of power making her shake her head quickly to settle her sinuses. She was blinking wildly as she rose to her feet, unsteady at first, but soon gained her balance. To the point that she grabbed the pole, flung her lower body around it, and lifted her legs over her head before spreading them.

From there she actually did a quick, graceful routine. One she'd practiced in the pole dancing class she'd signed up for right after Alex had his threesome with Sabrina and Consuela. Jealously also played a part in her desire to learn; the fact that Ashley was being trained in the art. And that's how Christina sold it to herself. It was artistic expression, and incredible exercise that she'd added to her normal workout. But in reality, the driving force behind the decision was Ashley. She couldn't bear the thought that the cunt, as she thought of her, had another one up on her. She wasn't sure why she saw her as a rival, but she did.

Brandi looked at her maneuvering on the pole, her movements athletic and sexy. "Well fuck me. She never told me she could do that," she said to herself as she slowed her pace, not wanting Vinnie to cum yet.

Hopping down off the stage, Christina made her way back to Frank. Putting a second line on his cock, she snorted in into her left nostril, wiping the excess off her nose with the back of her hand. Brandi had caught all of that on video, including the pole routine, and her slipping her tight pussy over Frank's head. She sank down on his angry erection and began riding him hard.

"Damn, she did it," Brandi smiled. She was thrilled inside that she'd gotten her to use the coke. It was a huge step, because she knew she would keep doing it as long as they worked the club.

They got the jobs, like there was any doubt. But not before both doing two more lines and fucking the other brother. They got railed from behind on the opposite couches, crawling to the men on their knees like they were told. Brandi was able to capture Vinnie fucking Christina on camera, including the ending, when she spun around quickly and took his load in her mouth.

Two hours later, they were crashed in a different motel room, having been successful in climbing their way to the second rung of the ladder that they both hoped would lead them out of the gutter and to a beautiful view of Sin City from a suite high up in the Bellagio. Hopefully overlooking the iconic fountain.

That seemed like a dream to Christina as she lay there, her head pounding from the drug induced headache caused by the cocaine. It was a side effect she should have seen coming. As was the way she was wired when they first got to the motel. She was so alive and horny she threw herself at Brandi, the two having sex with each other for two hours before she passed out from an orgasm so intense it shut her system down. If only she would have taken aspirin first.

Knowing she would be repeating the performance that night, but with black men paying to be with her, she knew she'd have to compensate for those side effects. But she had to admit, the high, while short, was incredible. It was the pounding head she couldn't deal with.

"Maybe it'll get better the more I do it," she thought, knowing she didn't have a choice, trying to come to terms with the inevitable. "Brandi was right, though. The high was intense, but it really doesn't make the fucking better."

What she was forgetting was how addictive the drug could be, and that unlike THC, it was a gateway to things that were worse. Closing her eyes, she calmed her breathing. In ten minutes, she was sleeping again. The thought of climbing up the rungs filled her dream. She felt they were on their way. What she didn't recognize was that she was now playing Chutes and Ladders, and the drugs on her system were likely going to take her in the other direction if she wasn't careful.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Early Tuesday Afternoon, May 20th -- DAY 5

"Calm down. Calm down," Maggie said in a steady, soothing voice.

Alex couldn't shake what he'd just witnessed on his computer screen.

"What the hell was that, Maggie!?" he exclaimed.

"Well, you knew when she started this journey that she was going to try new things. She was going to explore her boundaries and try to push them. Or more to the truth, she wanted to be pushed."

"But that was never... she wanted to be a hotwife! That's what we both wanted. That... whatever that was, that's not part of the journey!"

"Maybe not at the beginning. But she said it to you herself when you dropped her off to Gerard in that neighborhood. Which, by the way, we now know used to be his Aunt and Uncle's house before they moved because it was becoming overrun by drugs and gangs. It still is theirs. You can understand why they couldn't sell it."

"Okay, but what's your point. It can't be the housing crisis facing drug addicts and crack whores."

"It is, to a point. Christina told you she wanted to be owned. She had a collar put on her neck before you even left. Then he ripped her clothes off and made her suck him. It was about possession for Gerard. It was about being possessed for her."

"But that," he said, pointing to the image he'd paused on the screen. That of a heavy black woman sitting on Christina's face, nearly smothering her as she forced her to eat her pussy. "How did it get to that!?"

"It's really not that far of a leap, if you think about it. That first day she ended up chained in the back yard of that house to a dog post, fucked as she was pushed into the mud. Then she was put in a dog crate in the back of his SUV. She wanted to be used. She wanted to have no control. She told you both of those things verbatim. I think the thing your glossing over is her desires to be humiliated. To be debased."

"But... why?"

"Her mother. You already know that. She really should have gone to therapy because of the cunt. Instead she just internalized it. And then she found your porn, and it became an easy avenue to release that guilt."

"Guilt?"

"Being whipped because you might have sexual thoughts? As a teen, that had to be traumatic. Then you came along and accepted her for who she was, only to break her heart fifteen years later by wanting her to be someone else."

"Oh my God, I never thought about it that way."

"Yeah. And you knew she was going to go down this dark rabbit hole. She gave you the same warning signs. Do you think for a minute she didn't know you were snooping at what she was looking at online, like she did to you. She knew how to erase her tracks. She chose not to."

"She wanted me to find out?"

"My theory... and it's just a theory, mind you, is that somewhere deep inside she wanted you to stop her."

"I... I don't understand."

"It's a cry for help. She's in over her head now and she doesn't know how to get out. She thinks this is what you want."

"I just wanted her to be a hotwife. I want to be a stag."

"But you weren't ever clear about that with her. You never told her until she created her own fantasy about how your marriage would work. She went down the path that was familiar to her. Pain. Humiliation. Degradation. Being helpless. And since she's the hotwife calling the shots, because you let her, she's been trying to navigate this new lifestyle for the both of you. And... let's not forget, you fell into place pretty quickly. Some of that was the shock of being caught. Of your secret being discovered by her and used against you. She was hurting and she lashed out at you, because you wanted her to be something she wasn't. It didn't mean she wasn't capable. We're finding that out."

"Obviously," he groaned.

"But your biggest crime was not fucking her. Two months, Alex. Two entire months. That's actually criminal. It really is. How she got there?" she said, pointing at the screen again. "Unfortunately, you put her there."

"I know. I know. It's all my fault."

"No. She has her own part in this. She became so consumed by the power and freedom that came with being your Queen, she didn't stop to assess the damage of what she's been doing might cause. I'm willing to bet she's going to regret me pegging you. I have to believe that. And it pains me that I'm going to have to do it again."

"Really? You don't think there's any way around it?"

"I can't pretend to do it. They'll know. They want to see it. And I hate to tell you, but I got an alert on my phone an hour ago. We have a appointment to get you waxed tomorrow. The reminder was texted to me."

"Fuck. I forgot about that," he shivered. "Why... why was it sent to you?"

"Because Christina thinks I'm working with her. She brought me into this. Frankly, you should be thankful for that now because I've figured some of this shit out."

"You're right. Thank you."

"Don't thank me Alex. I'm going to have to take you. I'm going to have to peg you. We don't have a choice."

"I know. At least it'll be you."

"What does that mean?"

"Brandi used Christina to torment her husband. She went to her place and fucked him with that bad dragon dildo she bought." Maggie sat back, the shock on her face apparent. Her mind was busy doing the math. "Maggie, what's wrong?"

She swallowed hard, then leaned forward, putting her hand on his arm. "Alex, sweetie, I don't want you to freak out about what I'm going to say."

"Too late. I already am."

"Just know that I'll be there. I have to be. I'll say that because you're mine, it has to be me. I'm just not sure that's going to work."

"Maggie?"

"Look, I don't know for sure. But we need to be prepared mentally for what might happen tomorrow. There's a real chance that I'm not going to be the one pegging you."

"What? Who!?" he panicked.

"I don't know. What I do know is that when the text came through confirming an appointment had been made, I checked the address that was sent. It's the salon that Gerard owns in his old neighborhood, near where his Uncle's motel is."

"Gerard owns a salon."

"Billy already told us that. And that's where we're going. I'm guessing it's where Christina got that new hairstyle. And I'm guessing that whoever did her hair is going to be the one waxing you, and then... maybe, pegging you."

Alex turned ashen. He had to put his head between his knees to keep from passing out. Maggie got him a bottled water out of the mini refrigerator in his office, making a cold compress out of some napkins to put on the back of his neck before making him drink some of it.

"It's okay, sweetie. I know this is disturbing. But we need to be a step ahead of them."

"What's that mean?"

"First, we know what might be coming so we can be prepared. We'll take care of that in the morning. Second, we might be able to turn the tables. There's no reason you can't get some pleasure out of the situation too."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he said, looking up at her like she was delusional.

"No, actually. Remember, the one thing that hasn't changed is you still belong to me. You're mine. Christina isn't here to lead, and that's the deal I made with her. I'm not going to relinquish that control to anyone but her, in person. That was also the deal. You're my submissive in her absence. That's how it works. And even with all the things you're finding hard to stomach, I know you Alex. You like that part of this lifestyle. Christina may have been misguided. She might be in over her head right now. Whether it's Gerard or Brandi that's really calling the shots, you've always wanted your hotwife to be in charge. You love having a Queen."

"I'm... yes," he admitted. "You're right, even though I don't know why. But I'm glad you're doing it now."

"Yeah, but when we get past this and Christina is home, you two are going to a couples therapist that's specializes in sexuality. That's not a suggestion. I'll be working on finding someone and setting up an appointment in the next few weeks."

"Okay."

"I'm glad you didn't protest."

"I don't want the belt."

"I'm not considering discipline you right now, sweetie. You're already in a fragile state of mind. That you know I could punish you is enough. My point is you both need to come together on how this is going to work."

"With you, right?"

"You mean with me as part of it?"

"Yes."

"If that's what you want."

"You are a part of us. And that's not me saying it. Christina asked you to become a part. That's why you're here."

"I'm here because you're my boss."

"That, and I love you."

"I love you too, Alex. We're going to get through this. I promise."

They closed the video player. They'd seen enough of the large brother and sister twin combo tag-teaming Christina. They'd watched the videos all the way through once. Maggie was looking at them a second time, ignoring the action on the screen, looking for clues in the background, but finding none that would help.

Trying to get back to work, Maggie put on some music, hoping to soothe him. They'd already been to court that morning. Their afternoon was going to be doing paperwork and filing for court motions on three cases they were working on. She had planned on staying late, with him being the one that would pick up the kids that afternoon. He was due to leave in just over two hours.

Walking into his office with a huge pile of file folders, she plopped them down on the far side of his desk. She went back to hers, grabbing a few items she'd need, including her laptop. Taking a second to forward her phone, she walked back in, closed the door, and locked it.

"What are you doing?"

"What are we doing."

"Okay. What are we doing?"

"We're going to bust through this paperwork and file the motions we need to file... together."

"I don't understand."

"One of us has to pick up the kids. You. The other was going to work late tonight. Me. But, you're stressed. I've got all my things showing up at the house today... which would be more stress for you. Not to mention the kids needing some love and attention. So, we're going to work together."

"I thought we were already doing that."

"We were. But not effectively."

"What's that mean?"

"It means I want your mind off everything that's bothering you and focused on helping me get all of this done."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"I came in here to motivate you. If you don't focus, I'm going to be here for hours. I won't leave until it's all done. You know that. We've got eight things we need to wrap up. I'm wearing seven items today. Every time we get one done, I'm taking something off. Your goal is to get me naked before you have to leave."

"I'm not sure how you distracting me like that is going to help," he laughed, which was a good sign.

"Then you're not motivated enough. I should mention that if I'm not naked by that time, one of us won't be having any orgasms tonight. And I can promise you it's not going to be me," she winked.

The first hour flew by. Maggie was moving about the office in a garter, panties, and a lacy bra. She'd removed her blouse, short skirt, and both stockings. She wasn't counting her heels, which she'd slipped back on. As she stated so eloquently, sluts were forbidden from being without them.

Alex remained on point, even though his cock was hard and raging. He wasn't allowed to remove it from his pants, because she knew he'd start stroking it. His eyes would wander every now and then, but he kept on task.