Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 30

Story Info
Endgame: 'The Avengers' put their plan into motion.
25.5k words
4.54
3.8k
1

Part 30 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

© 2022, All rights reserved -- mimaster

Endgame: 'The Avengers' put their plan into motion.

***** "Gods & Monsters", written by Lana Del Rey. Performed by Lana Del Rey, 2012.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunday Morning, May 25th -- DAY 10

"Really? They're going to do it tonight?" Alex asked nervously.

Maggie nodded, patting her hand on his thigh. She knew he was scared. As much as he wanted his ordeal over with, and more importantly Christina's, he was suddenly afraid of the outcome if things went awry. "That's what Billy told me. He and Gerard met up with Kalinda and Ashley last night at the strip club."

"And tell me how was that not a colossal risk, again!?"

"Because Christina and Brandi were occupied at The Palazzo. Billy and Gerard staked it out and confirmed they were there before they left. I told you that part last night."

"But I thought Billy was going to stay away from the strip club."

"That's because he can't be seen by Chris and Brandi. It doesn't matter if Kal and Ash see them... or fuck them like they did. Nobody at the club knows who they are besides them. Hell, they didn't know Gerard at all. He could have gone there on his own and they never would have known it was him."

"I'm still not sure I'm happy about him being a part of the rescue plan," he griped.

"I understand. But Billy thinks it's a good idea, and I trust him. You need to too. Plus, I know Kalinda. She would have had to have signed off on his participation too. She's running this. She's the point. Billy knows that. She's not going to do anything that would put the success of this mission at risk. I can promise you that. She has to believe it's the right thing to do or it wouldn't be happening."

"Okay. But I don't have to like it."

"No. You absolutely don't. But I really think you should consider it."

"Why? How can you possibly defend him!?"

"I'm not. But let's be fair and objective if we're going to assign blame. We know he didn't know who Brandi really is. And while he probably should have known some of the things she's proven she's capable of, we also know he loves her. Guess what? You love Chris. And Chris loves you. And yet both of you have made horrendous mistakes that have played a part in this. Love sometimes clouds good judgement. Instead of all of us pointing fingers, how about we focus on what needs to happen tonight and each play our part in this rescue. I fully believe Gerard is going to do just that; not to make amends to you and Chris, but because he knows he has to."

"He doesn't have to."

"Oh really? Is that so. Then why did he specifically mention Tommy and Sarah to Billy."

"He did?"

"By name. He told Billy that despite how he feels about Brandi, he can't let that interfere with doing what's right for the kids. He said they come first, and he's going to do whatever he has to do to put your family back together again. Billy says he knows it means sacrificing his love for her, but he's moving on. He told him he can't be with her because of all the lies and deceit."

"I'm not saying it's going to be... I don't know what I'm saying. I just want this over with."

"I agree. And Kalinda and Billy think the best way to do that is to include Gerard. Let's accept that and move on."

"Okay. Did Billy say anything else?"

"Yes. He's pretty sure the guy Christina fucked all over the hotel in the latest videos they put on Pornhub plays for the Raiders," she winked.

"Bullshit."

"No. He saw four of them in the hotel yesterday. He gave me a compelling hypothesis as to why he believes it. I'm not going to be able to remember it all, but his logic actually checks out. The kicker... well, none of them are the kicker. He said they play on the defense. Anyway, the key is the guy's huge bicep. He said something about him carrying the ball during a pick-six and how it looked compared to how the guy in the video holds her leg in the elevator. He's convinced it's him. And if that's true, she likely fucked all four of the guys. We know she and Brandi work together for the escort service. It makes sense."

"Wow. I don't know whether to be proud, or mortified."

"You're hard as steel, sweetie. You're proud of her. You want this over with. We all do. But you want her to keep being a hotwife for you when she comes back. You want her fucking big black cocks, because it excites you. You're turned on by the idea that she has a page on Pornhub. Don't you dare tell me you're not. The only thing you really want to change is being a cuckold. You want to be a stag, and I support that. I'm going to help you make that change permanent. But I need you to be open-minded."

"I'd like to think I am open-minded."

"Okay. Well, I want you to accept that if Christina is still going to be an active hotwife for you, then we all should accept the mistakes we've made and start from there."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Billy had some ideas. I'm not going to get into them with you because we're not at a point where it matters yet. Chris is still in this middle of this. We need to get her home, get her well, and then have a long talk about all of this."

"I don't understand. What do you mean by getting her well?"

"Sweetie, we know she's doing cocaine, because Kal and Ash have to do it to work at the club. Christina is actually doing a lot of it. And they've seen the track marks on her arm. She's taking heroin a couple times a day. That or it could be something even worse, if there is such a thing. The bottom line is she's not coming out of this clean. She's going to need to go to rehab. If she doesn't it'll make a relapse much more likely. We need to consider the fact that she's currently a drug user, and probably already an addict. If the latter is true, she always will be from now on. Our job is to make sure she moves to the recovering addict category."

"So she's coming home, but she's not."

"She can for a while, until you find a place to send her. We can work on that once we have her. But that wasn't my point."

"Okay. What was?"

"I'm saying that I need you to be open to the idea that Chris is still going to have Gerard as her bull."

"What!? Are you crazy? No way. No way in fucking hell am I letting that happen!"

"So, you don't believe in second chances then. Because Christina is really going to need one, and that means you're a hypocrite if you don't let him have one too."

"Maggie, he let her go to Vegas with Brandi!"

"And you dropped her off in the dilapidated neighborhood. I can feel your anxiety about this. But, she's going to need some stability."

"What the literal fuck are you talking about!?"

"Do you want her to continue to be a hotwife. Yes or no?"

"Yes. Of course I do."

"Even though she's technically being one right now. Even though she's a literal whore, and has been all week."

"Yes, I do."

"I already knew that answer, Alex. And I know the reason why, even when you probably don't. It's because you whored her out. Gerard only put her in a motel room when he did it. The guys came to her. It was more like a gangbang with a paid admission. You reinforced her feeling that way by paying for blowjob after blowjob. You took advantage of her in that vulnerable state of mind. You used her as a whore yourself, because it excites you to think of her as one. Then you took it farther. YOU did. You tell her to meet you in the city, and you challenge her by sending her to Jack's office."

"No I didn't."

"Not directly. But you planted the seed by telling her you were going to be her pimp, and you were going to find her cock to suck to feed that fantasy you both had. She was getting off on it, in large part because you were. You might not have made her go to Jack's office, but you put her in the vicinity. In her state of mind after what you did sending Ashley there? If you truly believe Gerard should have known what Brandi was capable of, then that same statement applies to you in that situation. You should have known it was possible, and stopped it if it was a problem. You didn't because you love her."

"Fuck," he sighed quietly, her words beginning to have resonance.

"Immediately after that, you took her to a bar and had her sucking cocks in the alley. You pimped her out. You, not Gerard. Yes, he was behind the scenes, telling her she couldn't take the chastity belt off, and the only sex she could have was what she was doing. And yes, he challenged her to expand her client base outside of just family and friends. He did that to push her out of her safety zone. To give her the thrill of opening up her sexuality. That's exactly what you both wanted! You still do at this very moment. You took her to a place where she could actually be a whore, and watched her work. Hell, if she hadn't been wearing that chastity belt, you and I both know she would have fucked them."

"But Maggie, the only reason she had to do any of that was because of him."

"Bullshit. The only reason she was doing it was because you fantasized about her becoming a hotwife, she discovered it, and now it's snowballed out of control. Be honest with yourself. You jumped at the chance to help her be that whore because it excited you. Stop blaming Gerard when you were just as into it as he was. So was Chris. And that is really my point."

He was fighting her logic, and he finally snapped. "WHAT is your fucking point!"

She grabbed him by his balls and dug her nails deep into the sensitive skin as she squeezed hard, crushing them in her grip. It was made easy by the fact that they were alone in the living area while the kids were still over at the Lopez's having spent the night. And, they were naked, as was the norm most of the time at the Edwards home.

"Alexander, you better calm the fuck down right now and remember who you're talking to. If not, you're going to be dealing with a very sore ass the next week. I know you're scared about what's happening, but I will take you to the pool house right now and strap you without a second's hesitation! You will not speak to me that way. You will not take your emotions out on me. Am I clear!"

"Yes ma'am!" he grimaced.

She let go, and calmly resumed her thought. "I want you to actually listen, please. My point is you want this. Even the nasty, raunchy, scary things she does. The first pictures she ever sent after you dropped her off were of her tied to a stake in the mud like a dog, dipping cum from her holes. That turned you on. Seeing her in a dog crate in the back of an SUV sucking his cock? Same thing. Jesus Christ, when you saw her with those blind contacts in, being used by a group of Asians, you nearly came without touching yourself. Admit it. If it wasn't for the drugs, you'd be jacking off twice as much as you are now to the videos of what's she's been doing in Vegas. And I know you have been, Alex. You're a creature of habit, and she's feeding it."

"I know. You're right."

"Damn straight, I am. And I'm right about Gerard. The problem with him is he loves Brandi, and that's blinded him to the truth about her. However, if he does what he says he's going to do, and I believe Billy when he says he's going to, then she's going to be out of the picture. That plays into our hands."

"How, exactly?"

"Because he's a known entity. Christina likes him. He gets her off. You've seen the two of them together a dozen times. You can't lie to me and say that the chemistry doesn't work between the three of you, because it does. Brandi is what twists things up. Plus, whose to say that if Christina dropped him and tried to find another bull, there wouldn't be a different set of problems."

"But we've learned from this. We wouldn't make the same mistakes."

"You're right. There's a good chance you'll make brand new ones. But with Gerard, he's a known entity. And if what Billy has in mind plays out, I can promise you you'll be thanking him and me for forcing you to stay the course."

"So I don't have a choice. That's what you're saying."

"I'm saying it's Christina's choice. She's still the hotwife. She still gets to control your marriage. And then there's me," she sighed, her voice catching as she got emotional.

"Maggie?"

She put her finger up, asking for a moment to collect herself. Finding her inner strength, she said, "If you want to be able to still be with me, Chris needs to keep in this lifestyle. That's the only way I see this actually working. I have no intention of fighting for your attention."

"Why would you have to fight for it?"

"Because I need to feel my part in this relationship. This polyamorous marriage of three individuals, one of which doesn't even know she's in it, if that registers to you at all. She's been in Vegas, doing... well, we know. But I've been here, trying like hell to hold this family unit together. I've been a mom for the first time in my life, worried to death that I'm screwing things up with every decision I make."

"But you haven't. Tommy and Sarah love you!"

"Don't make this harder. I love them to, Alex. They're not even mine, and I'd die to protect them. Yet that could all be gone when Christina comes home. If she decides that she's done as a hotwife, which is entirely possible, then I'm just in the way. I'm just a constant reminder of what happened. It would be the reason I'm living here. I've had you to myself for a week, dealing with all of this stress, and I'll not even be the afterthought when it's over because you'll need to be there for her. I can see it in my head, playing out like a bad ending to a Romcom. So, I know I have to protect myself."

"Maggie, nothing's going to happen to you. I wouldn't let it."

"I'm talking about my heart, dumbass," she sighed, a tear rolling down her cheek. "I love you. You've said you love me. I want to make a three-way relationship work with you and your wife. It's what she asked me to do. Get involved. Be here for you while she plays. But how much of that was her, and how much of it was really Brandi manipulating her. I'm scared I won't have a place here when she comes back."

"But what if it's what I want? Because I do love you."

"Do you love me? Or do you love the idea of me?"

"I love you."

"Look, it's not a contest. I'm not stupid. She's your priority. She has to be. She's the mother of your children, for fuck's sake. I can't compete with fifteen years and all of that. I'm not even going to try."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I'm okay being second. I am. But I'm not going to be left out. She and I need to figure out how to share you. And the kids, to be honest. Co-parenting needs to be in our thoughts, because it's not fair to them to get mixed signals from three. It's hard enough with two. My parents couldn't do it. It's why they divorced."

"I'm sorry. I'm really confused about what you're trying to tell me. And I want to make sure I get it right. You're important to me. Do you not feel that?"

"Alex, I feel your love right now because it's just you and me. She's not here."

"Yes she is. She's all over this house. Everywhere I look, I see her. Every detail that she's done to make it a home. I see her in the kids. You taught me that. But... I feel that with you too."

"Cut the crap. You do not."

"At the office? Absolutely. Your influence is everywhere. I'm not just taking about your desk, or my office space. I'm talking about the firm. Every partner right now is trying to groom their executive secretary to emulate you. To be a true partner. Most have to do it with a lawyer. Someone looking to make partner on their own. You're so different in the way you approach everything, and that's making us all rethink how we're structured. Hell, Jim Leonard asked me a week ago about pay levels for your position because he's been listening to me talk about how we're undervaluing your contributions. I'm trying to change it across the board so it doesn't look like I'm playing favorites."

"No doubt because you're banging your secretary," she smiled sweetly.

"Executive secretary."

"I appreciate that. And I know Chris is here. I also know she's your priority. But when she comes home, am I a part, or in the way? This can work. I've given it a lot of thought. But for it to work, she needs to be a hotwife. There's no sense in me being here if she's not."

"Really?"

"Maybe I'm not being blunt enough. This is what I'm saying. Our wife needs to be occupied elsewhere a great deal of the time if what you and I are doing is going to continue. Is that what you want, or should I be looking for another place to live? Because I'm not moving back to Pomona, and I'm not losing my job. I'll go back to just being your executive secretary, without the extra benefits."

"Are you serious?

"Alex, I know that everyone's world is upside down because of what's going on. But I'm the one that's in limbo. If Chris decides not to continue with this lifestyle, as unlikely as that might seem to you, there's a very real possibility that she might not want me living here. If she does remain a hotwife, and she needs to get a new bull, I would hope you'd actually vette the next one. But that could take months, and there's no guarantee things would turn out any better."

"So you really want me to consider this with him."

"Jesus fucking Chr... his name is Gerard. And yes, I would like you to consider being just what I said earlier. Open-minded. Answer me this. If Brandi was out of the picture; if she hadn't literally kidnapped her, and it was Gerard that took her in Vegas, would the things she's doing right now turn you on more. Let's event admit that he was going to push her like she wanted. It's very likely he would have made her strip at a club, and be an escort. But, she wouldn't be doing the drugs because we know he's against them. Be honest with yourself. If all that were true, would you really be looking at him the way you are now?"

He took a moment to contemplate the question he was being asked, wanting to make sure he didn't shortchange it. Considering the ramifications of what it all meant, he tried to put emotions aside.

"No. Probably not."

"That's good, sweetie. Do you think you can find it within your heart to forgive him?"

"I'll tell you what. If he does what he says he'll do; if he'll break it off with that bitch, and help rescue Christina, I'll consider what you're saying."

"What am I saying? I want to make sure we're on the same page."

"If it's what Christina wants, he can still be her bull."

She kissed him on the cheek, her hand going to his cock. She began to play with it, making it start to stir and come to life. "Thank you, Alex. I promise, if Billy's idea works... we're all going to be one happy threesome in this marriage."

"Which idea? This plan C they're going to do, or what you were saying he has in mind once everyone comes back home?"

"Both, honestly."

"What are they?"

"To be fair, I don't know a lot about what they're doing tonight. They didn't want to get my hopes up. It's a bit of a wildcard from what I understand. If things don't look right, they'll abort it before it starts, and go back to plan A tomorrow night."

"Is there a plan B?"

"Not really. It was there, but it sucks. It never really got fleshed out. Billy says that C will work now that Gerard is involved. He makes it much easier to control things."

"What does that even mean?"

"I have no clue, because they haven't included me on everything. My job is to keep your mind occupied with other things," she winked as she bent forward on the couch where they were sitting. Taking his cock into her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the head.

He moaned, his hand going to her hair, brushing the thick red tresses out of the way so he could see her beautiful face. Still, his mind was elsewhere.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers