Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra and Mandy had come, and were very supportive. Mandy actually gave her some insight on what to expect during rehab; her background as a nurse for a family practitioner being just one of the jobs on her medical resume. She'd been an ER nurse for a while early in her career, and had plenty of experience dealing with patients battling heroin addiction. Far too much to be honest.

She was happy that Christina was taking the situation seriously. While she hadn't been using that long, the additional stimuli she'd experienced, namely the vast amount of sex she'd had under the influence, made her a higher risk. That was Mandy's opinion, but Christina took it to heart.

The engaged couple also shared their plans on a wedding day. They were concerned that having it at the Edwards home might be too much to ask considering all that happened. They were hoping to get married in the middle of July, but that seemed to soon with what Christina would be dealing with. She insisted they go ahead with their plans.

"If you change them because of what I did, the bitch wins. I'm not going to let her continue to ruin my life, or anyone else's. Don't wait for me to get out of rehab. I want you to start planning the wedding for here. Please."

She seemed to convince them, as they actually began during the party, walking the grounds with Sarah in tow, trying to figure out how they might set up a reception. They were still fifty-fifty on whether they'd have the ceremony on the beach or in amongst the dunes like Christina had suggested.

Ashley was there with Jack, who was stunned when Christina answered the door au natural. Ashley took advantage by kissing her much like she had the night before, this time as a greeting. It made the hostess moan when she cupped her breasts.

"Welcome. It's nice to see you're using your special frequent visitor listing already."

"I wouldn't have missed this for anything."

"You would have if Jack had anything to say about it. He's on the same list and he never stops by."

"To be honest, I thought I lost that designation in the divorce. I lost everything else," he jokef.

"No... you kept the motorcycle," she teased, seeing it in her driveway.

"Well, there is that. Thanks for having us."

"Speaking of which," Ashley smiled, "When I got home this morning Jack informed me that you'll be fucking him. And that I'll be tied up and made to watch."

"Oh my God! H... how did you find that out!?"

"Your husband talked to him about it when he went to apologize for me getting involved in helping you. Newsflash; Jack is my Dom, but he doesn't literally own me. He never would have thought of trying to talk me out of it."

"Oh, I would have if I'd have been consulted. I'm not happy you did it. But I'm happy you did it, if that makes any sense."

"It wouldn't have worked."

"What? Talking you out if it? I know. But you deprived me of looking like the caring boyfriend that I am by not bothering to ask me what I thought."

"I knew how you'd react. I did what I had to do for... well, I was going to say my I'm hoping best friend, but she's going to fuck you, so it's kinda making me wonder."

"Look, Ash, I said that when I was still thinking of you as the cunt. I'm so sor... wait a minute. Did you just say you were thinking of calling me your best friend? Were you serious?"

"Of course. Don't tell me you didn't feel the same things I felt. I'm not just talking about the sex. I know I was high, but I didn't imagine that."

"No, you didn't. I've been feeling the same way, which is why I'm sorry you found out about that foolish comment. I was angry with Alex, and I said that to him as a way of punishing him for being with you again. I'm obviously not going to do that now."

"Are you not going to be a Domme to him anymore?"

"I have a lot to process the next few weeks. He still wants me to be a hotwife, but he's a stag. He's definitely a stag. The cuckold thing went too far."

"But, you're still running the marriage aren't you?"

"Ha! Definitely."

"Well then I suggest you don't go back on that. My relationship with Alex had nothing to do with the bitch, if that's what you're calling her. I suppose 'the cunt' was already taken," she winked.

"I've retired that. And I couldn't call her a cunt because I'm allowing the kids to refer to her as a bitch. I'd rather they not find out what a cunt is."

"Then you probably shouldn't introduce me to them."

"Stop. You know I love you."

"I love you too. Which means you need to fuck Jack, and I need to be tied up when you do it. I'd hate to think your the kind of woman that lies."

"Well, no. Definitely not."

"Then keep your word. When you get out and get settled, we'll set up a play date."

"Jack?" Christina asked, looking for his input.

"I've learned not to a argue with her about these sorts of things. And turning down an opportunity to fuck you goes against my mantra, which is 'don't turn down the opportunity to fuck hot women.' It's a relatively new mantra, but it's one I'm rather fond of."

"God, I've always loved your sense of humor," she said as she kissed his cheek and actually invited them inside.

There were two other couples that were close friends of the Edwards, each having kids close to Tommy and Sarah's age. They too were aware of what had happened, and weren't the judgmental type. Like everyone else, they were more concerned about Christina herself. They also were well aware of the recently established clothing optional rule. It didn't seem to phase them at all. But it hadn't turned into an all nude event. The only one totally naked was Christina. The men were all in their bathing suits. The majority of the women were simply topless.

It was getting close to six o'clock. Alex was busy grilling. All of the kids were splashing around in the pool, while the adults were milling about the property with adult beverages in their hands. All except Christina, who had decided to shy away from alcohol until she'd gone through rehab. Instead she was nursing an iced tea.

It was shaping up to be a memorable event, but Christina was a bit distracted by the fact that one invited guest had yet to show. She knew why. He was likely having trouble finding peace with how he'd had to end things with Brandi. Not only was his business world in turmoil, his personal life was obviously impacted as well. Plus, there was the awkwardness that came with how he'd let Alex down by not being there to protect his wife when he was supposed to be in control of her. That face to face confrontation in front of people that he didn't know would have been difficult. She could understand his trepidation, but she expected him to either call or text and politely decline.

The doorbell rang right at 6:30, and her heart jumped. The butterflies in her stomach felt as real as the one tattooed on her lower back. She took a drink of her sweet tea to combat her suddenly dry mouth. Standing, she called out.

"Tommy! Sarah! Come here please. There's someone I want you to meet."

She was surprised that she didn't get any resistance as they got out of the pool and dried off quickly, leaving their friends behind for the moment. She was already walking through the house as the door chimed a second time, knowing they'd be behind her shortly.

Opening the door, she got the wry smile she expected in return for her naughty one. Still, she played the greeting low-key.

"Hi Gerard. Thanks for coming. I was worried you might not show up."

"I've actually been in your driveway for a half-hour arguing with myself if I should have or not. And now that I'm standing here looking at you, I know I shouldn't be. I need to let you get on with your life. I've done enough damage. I'm so sorry, Christina. For everything. I'm just glad you're home safe. Take care of yourself."

He turned to walk away, but she reached out and grabbed his arm gently. "Hold on. I need to introduce you to a couple of people first before you go."

She turned, and Tommy and Sarah came scampering up. They were still dripping, which normally would have had her reprimanding them. But she didn't, because she'd asked them to hurry with her body language, and she just didn't see it as important anymore. Snapping at them over something so trivial was a move her mother would have made, and she recognized she needed to work harder to separate her actions from those she'd endured as a youth with how she was raised.

Tommy had his towel wrapped around his waist. He looked like he was wearing a skirt with the length and the way he had it tied. Sarah had hers wrapped around her shoulders, holding it closed around her to keep her warm.

They moved into the open doorway just behind their mom, who was now actually standing on her large front stoop in the nude as she moved her hand down the inside of Gerard's arm, taking his left hand in her right, squeezing it tenderly.

Facing her children, she motioned them to come closer as she smiled at them, and they walked out and stood front and center.

"Kids, I'd like you to meet someone very important to me. This is the man your father and I mentioned to you this morning. His name is Gerard Allen, and he's my boyfriend."

Gerard shook his head quickly, and glanced at Christina out of the corner of his eyes. He could see her perfect smile, and he wasn't so sure he didn't notice her nipples stiffen, the golden rings in them seeming to move ever so slightly. He wasn't sure what to say, her revelation catching him off guard.

Tommy took care of that, taking a half step forward while looking him directly in the eyes, making sure to establish that connection like he'd been taught. Sticking out his right hand, he said, "I'm Tommy Edwards. Pleased to meet you Mr. Allen."

He'd done it perfectly, his father's talks about how to make your presence felt by others in an introductory setting coming easily to him. It was the art of the Alpha power handshake.

Christina nodded at Gerard, who was stunned. But he quickly got her point and stuck out his hand, impressed by the firmness and strength in the grip of the young man's traditional greeting.

"It's nice to meet you too, Tommy. You can call me Gerard."

Then he stunned him again. "Thank you Gerard. This is my sister, Sarah. Sarah?"

She'd waited her turn, knowing it was the man's job to make her introduction. After all, she was royalty; the princess of the Edwards home.

She stuck her arm out from between the opening in her towel, but in a way that wasn't meant to be a handshake. It was much more ladylike. "Hello Gerard. I'm Sarah Edwards. It's nice to meet you."

Gerard quickly recognized the cue, taking her small hand in his. He bent at the waist, actually kissing the back of it, making her giggle. Then she became serious. "Gerard?"

"Yes, princess?" he replied, recalling in that moment that Christina was considered the Queen for obvious reasons, but that her daughter had quickly assumed the title bestowed on her by way of that. He remembered her telling him of the LA Kings jersey that she was fond of wearing.

"Thank you for saving our mommy."

He turned to Christina, who was biting her lip, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"It was my honor, Sarah."

Tommy had done an incredible job, but he was still a kid. "Can we go back and play with our friends now, mom?"

"Sure, Tiger. Go ahead. We'll be back in a few minutes."

"Okay!"

He and Sarah took off, the towels removed as they ran, revealing that they were wearing their swimsuits. They were missing out on the water volleyball game they'd started.

Gerard ignored that they'd obviously become comfortable with family nudity in their home, what with their mother naked. His focus instead was on what Christina had just inferred.

"I'm your boyfriend?"

"That's what Alex told them earlier this afternoon. Keep in mind, he also told them that Maggie is his girlfriend now. And she lives here. She's leasing the pool house."

"I knew that. Kalinda told me."

"Oh... sure. I forgot I'm the only one that's been out of the loop for the last week or so. Too busy getting in trouble so my Avengers could come rescue me."

"Ha! Yeah. It was a nice diversion thinking of ourselves as Superheroes."

"You all were to me. About Alex's comment, though. That wasn't some self-serving statement on his part. You know, to kinda establish Maggie in that role in their eyes. She's been here. The kids have kind of seen that evolve naturally. You're the surprise because they hadn't met you. That's why he told them you're my boyfriend."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Well I just introduced you to them that way. Is there some confusion on what that means?"

"Seriously, Christina. This... are you sure? I've... I let you down."

She reached up and curled her hand around his neck, pulling him into a kiss as she stood on her toes. He enveloped her in his arms as it became streamier by the second. She was making out with him in front of her home in broad daylight, and she was completely naked at the time; surrendering to him to let him know just how she really felt.

Looking into his deep, soulful eyes, she batted hers. "We were let down, sweetie. The bitch lied to you. And me. By the way, if you hear Tommy or Sarah ever talk about a bitch, that's who they're referring to. They have our permission to call her what she is."

"Ha! Duly noted."

"I'm serious though. She used us. She got close to us, and she used us."

"She definitely used you. She was trying to get you pregnant. Kalinda got her to admit it."

"Believe it or not, I actually figured that out early on. Unfortunately there wasn't much I could do but go along. She'd cut me off from the outside world again. I didn't have my phone or my wallet. It was like deja vu. It was then that I realized it was really her idea all along to do that the first time, wasn't it... at that crappy motel where you whored me out?"

"About that. There's a lot of things we should talk about. Yes, it was all her idea. But it also wasn't what it looked like."

"What do you mean?"

"You were never actually whored out, Christina. And the place wasn't... I own a small stake in that motel. That room you were in was the only one like it... we left it that way to use."

"I don't understand."

"It's kinda like that house where I had Alex drop you off. My cousins and I use it for effect with hotwives. My Uncle Felix and Aunt Selma own the motel, really. They've had it as long as I can remember. Anyway, to pay him and Aunt Selma back for taking me in and straightening me out, I helped him secure financing to renovate everything but that room. We left it alone. The rest of it is actually really, really nice. And I'm happy to say it's thriving."

"Was he the one that fucked me first,"

"Yes. He's a horny old fart. You'd like him. He's got eleven kids. Still bangs my Aunt Selma four days a week, and that's not enough for him. So she encourages him to fuck around. Damn. I just realized he's going to be pissed. Bran... I'm sorry, I almost said her name. The bitch fucked him that night too because the dumbass took two Viagra. He wouldn't go down, so she helped take care of him when he was done with you. The made love three times."

"Three?"

"Like I said, he's a horny old man. He just doesn't look or act old."

"Why would he take two then?"

"He said he gets stage fright having to fuck in front of others. And he hates condoms."

"Sounds a lot like his nephew," she winked playfully.

"That's true. But she promised him that she'd fuck him once a month as long as he didn't take that risk again. He's really been looking forward to it."

"He's better off without her. So are you. You just don't know it yet. I'm sure you'll be getting back in the saddle again soon... which means he'll get a chance with someone else."

"I don't think so. I think it's high time to reevaluate my priorities."

"Well, that can be a good thing. I just hope I'm not one of them."

"I don't know. I'm still trying to make sure this is even real. It doesn't seem possible."

"It is. What wasn't real, apparently, was some of the things I went through with you. You really didn't whore me out?" she asked, sounding disappointed.

"No. And there weren't sixteen, or however many you thought there were. The bitch had fucked a bunch of my guys earlier that day, myself included, and made us use condoms. You were with six or seven that night. Which is still a lot, but none of them paid. You even know all of them. They're part of my team. You'd sucked every one of them off when you were learning to deep throat."

"Huh... you know, that's probably the best thing she ever did for me, teaching me how to do that."

"It was still self-serving; based on what we know now, it was probably just part of her plan. And it was her idea. That's why she did it with the same pool of twenty guys that work for the gyms."

"And the same ones that were at the gangbang at your house. Convenient. Was that staged too?"

"Yes, including the challenges you failed. They were also her idea. But I didn't stop her, Christina. Especially the lidocaine. I let her do that to you... and to others before you. I'm sorry. I know it's no excuse, but I loved her..."

"I know you did."

"But I let that get in the way of doing what's right. Your son is more of a man than I am. I know he gets that from his dad. That was one impressive handshake. You should be proud of him."

"Thanks. I am. But plesse stop this self-loathing. I forgive you. So does Alex. Otherwise he wouldn't have told the kids what he did. Let it go."

"I'm trying, but it's hard. Especially because of the things I could have stopped, or at least stood up to her and challenged. Everything she did was a set up. I don't have a rule about the guys fucking people I'm involved with. Hell, you sucked them all off. That was her. But it seemed to play into a way to draw you in deeper, so I went along with it. She rewarded Michael and Derrick by fucking them. That's how deep her manipulation is. Well, was. And I -"

"You know, I don't need to know any more. This is starting to feel like a confessional, and I'm not Catholic anymore. I'm certainly not a priest. It doesn't matter what was real and what wasn't. I lived through it, so it was real to me. And I've already forgiven you. Sarah is right. You saved me. In the end, when it mattered, you sacrificed your love for her... for me. That's why I'm your girlfriend. At least until you decide to settle down when you find that special someone and decide to start a family."

"I'm not the marrying type. I don't see that as one of the changes in my life. I also never saw myself with kids."

"Well too bad there. Mine are going to look up to you."

"I can probably handle that, but what's Alex going to say. Or are you not giving him a choice in the matter."

"I'm reevaluating myself as well, Gerard. I've nearly ruined what I have with him by listening to the bitch. I'm not going to treat him as a cuckold anymore."

"Good. He never was one, to be honest. She did make you go too far with him."

"She wanted him to be like her own husband."

"That's what I'm hearing. Billy was very... graphic about what she's done to him."

"Well I'm done with that. I have a lot of making up to do with Alex. It starts by saying publicly that he's my stag. I'm still going to be a hotwife for him, because that's what we both want, despite all of this. With you as a part of it, I hope. As well as with others, but it's important to both of us that you're my bull."

"Why?" he asked honestly.

"Because we started this journey with you, and Alex and I know it's not your fault that she did what she did. We can debate if you should have seen this or that and should have stopped her. There's really no point to it though. There are just as many things that I did wrong to Alex, and yet he didn't hesitate in telling Tommy and Sarah you're my boyfriend. To end what we have together, then that means she's still manipulating us even though she's out of the picture. I think it would be a shame if we let her dictate our future. You know what we have is good."