Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie was going to take it off and drop it on the floor beside the bed right away, thinking it would be easier for Christina to eat her out. Her playmate was having none of that. She made Maggie straddle her face, the huge cock flopped on her chest between her tits.

Christina got playful, pressing her big breasts together around the dildo, molding them to the shaft. Maggie took her cue and began to rock her hips back and forth. It not only simulated tit-fucking, it stimulated her clit by dragging it back and forth across Christina's very talented mouth.

She made her cum once, but Maggie wasn't satisfied yet. She bucked harder, making grunting noises and she did. Christina couldn't do anything to brace herself, refusing to let go of the ridiculous scenario they were creating together. She loved that they both had warped minds, and she was thrilled she had been able to get past that initial reaction and move forward with their night. She had to admit, the thing felt damn good, and she'd had over two-thirds of the length rammed inside her cunt at one point. She wanted to take all of it.

When Maggie came a second time, she came a second time. Christina had been working hard to get her off, and when the redhead screamed out that her orgasm was upon her, she not only filled Christina's mouth, she pretended to cum from the tit-fucking and pumped the bulb attached to her hip, shooting thick white ropes from the dildo all over Christina's lower abdomen, including her thickening pubic hair.

It was one of the decisions Christina had made in the clinic. She knew there likely wasn't anything she could do about either of the tattoos that glowed under special lighting. Certainly not the ones in the butterfly on her lower back. The one above her pussy could be altered, but she wasn't comfortable with the idea of having something else there either. Instead, she started letting her pubic hair grow back. There was already the distinctive V shape that was dyed blonde to match the hair on her head. But she was letting the rest fill in. Her genetic heritage had it coming in fast, one of the curses she usually complained about inheriting. She couldn't skip a day shaving her legs or armpits during the warmer months. It was too noticeable. But for once that trait worked in her favor. She was sporting a decent bush. One that would receive some attention from Sasha the next day.

With that goo all over her body as well as leaking out of her, the shower was in order. Maggie was about to take off the harness when Christina said, "What are you doing?"

"Helping you to the shower, I thought."

"Okay. But you haven't fucked my ass yet."

"God I love you."

"I love you too."

Maggie ended up staying at the pool house when they were finally done an hour later. Christina had invited her to come up to the main house with her, but she begged off, saying that she should spend her first night home with Alex alone. He deserved it.

As she lay in her bed, she realized it was the first time since she'd leased the cottage that she'd been in it by herself. At least from as far as knowing she was going to sleep there alone. Everything had been such a whirlwind regarding finding out what was going on with Christina and then assembling the Avengers and formulating a plan to bring her home that she was constantly with Alex. He either slept with her there, or more often than not she slept with him in his master suite.

"I can't believe I'm going to live here," she said excitedly.

Christina walked into the bedroom, noticing it was lit with well over a dozen candles placed strategically along all of the walls. She actually figured it out on her way up the gradual hill from Maggie's place, the flickering from the ones by the windows creating a distinct ambiance even from outside.

Alex was lying in the bed, the sheets pulled down to the floor. The red fitted one over the huge mattress made it look like an erotic playground. He was on his back, propped up by a bunch of pillows, his cock rigid and pulsing as it stood up from his abdomen. To her it looked as big as the one that had just invaded her ass and pussy. She moved gingerly, the tingling in her groin making her a little wobbly on her feet.

Alex laughed when he saw her. "Got drilled by her knew Bad Dragon, did you?"

"Against my initial better judgment."

"How was it?"

"Much better than it should have been in my mind. I love her, Alex. We're going to need to talk about a way that she can feel a part of this polyamorous thing. A real part."

"I agree. Look... if you're too sore, we can -"

"First, I'm the good kind of sore. And don't you dare give me an out. I'm thankful that you have a girlfriend that took care of your needs while I was gone. But I was gone, and we all know why. This is your pussy, before anyone else's. And you're going to fuck it tonight like the stag you are."

"Funny that it's mine, but I lost it on dibs," he smirked.

"Baby, the reason she wanted me first was sound. She wants me to be able to spend the night with you uninterrupted. She doesn't want to interfere."

"Then... why was she with you at all tonight?"

"Because there's three of us in this relationship, and I needed her to know I want that for us. That's the first time she and I have ever been together alone. I don't blame her for wanting to get to that part of us. I needed it too. Having that hanging out there longer? Whether or not we click in bed... that was no guarantee, Alex. I don't know about her, but I've been worried about just that ever since you dropped the bomb that the three of us are together, because we weren't. Not until a couple of hours ago, anyway. Now we both know, and we can relax."

"Fair enough. So, I'm a stag, eh?"

"I don't have a choice in that. Sasha tells me you've been going through electrolysis."

"You have a choice. You could make me shave the antlers off."

"No, baby. I'm not changing my mind. I already did unspeakable things to you trying to make you something you're not. We'll figure out how this is going to work... I'm sure there will be a few little cuck elements that hit the fringes of our lifestyle. But you're my stag, and I'm proud of that," she purred as she climbed on the bed and crawled to him.

He spread his legs as she moved in between, immediately bowing her head to take his balls in her mouth. Not only was Sasha working on permanently eliminating pubic hair to style his crotch like an eight point buck, she'd waxed him a couple more times. Not in anticipation of him being pegged again. But she was removing the hair around his asshole, between his legs, and on his balls. She'd told him it would be easier on him to maintain it if he kept doing it, and Maggie had actually encouraged him, saying it was not only attractive, but made it more fun to give him oral pleasure.

Christina found it the same, making him lift his legs up and back, bending them at the knees to give her more room to operate. She moved down from his sack for a moment, dragging her tongue from there to his ass. She began digging deep, worming her long tongue into it as she spread his cheeks with her hands. He grabbed his legs behind the knees to steady himself, and that too opened him up more.

"I... I can't believe you're doing that, babe. It feels so good."

She paused to say, "Mmm... I've had my tongue in a lot worse places than this."

"I know. I've seen you. Don't remind me."

"I'm not trying to bring up nasty memories. But I am letting you know that the woman that did them is right here with you now. You're my stag. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you."

"Yeah... right."

"I'm serious, Alex."

"So all of a sudden you're into golden showers."

"If you want to piss on my face or in my mouth, we can go outside, or in the bathtub. I'm not going to tell you no," she said with a glance that told him she'd done it before.

"You're kidding me. You didn't."

"So far, my only hard line is scat. That's a definite no. If you want me to answer your question I will, but you already know the answer. If that's something you're into, or you feel compelled to try it once, I'll be your dirty cunt."

"Christina, seriously."

"Not everything I did made it on video, Alex. Did anyone tell you that Ashley fisted my pussy on the stage at the strip club?"

"Kalinda."

"Well, you should I know I'm capable of the same thing in my ass. I've had two cocks in it at the same time. My pussy too."

"You've been... double stuffed?"

"Ass and pussy. Not at the same time. I'm not sure how I'd even attempt that, to be honest. But yeah. I've been a whore. You pay me, I do it. If I don't like it, I don't do it again."

"So you're... what are you telling me? You're into being pissed on?"

"No. Not at all. It does nothing for me. It's degrading. It's humiliating. And it's a service I've provided. Mind you, it wasn't one I offered as an escort. I did it as a street hooker in the alley. I wasn't even on heroin or cocaine at the time. Just pot. But just that day I'd had my tongue in the nastiest snatch known to lesbians, and her brother's ass that wasn't much better. Getting paid ten bucks each to let a couple guys piss in my mouth and on my face was a lot more pleasant than the thought of having to be with them again. And thankfully that money put us over what we needed to move to a different, better crappy place to stay. Or so I thought. Turns out, there was no challenge to work our way out of the gutter. That was just the bitch, pushing me closer and closer to where I ended up."

"Okay. But... if you did it as just a hooker, why not as an escort? Wouldn't you have made a lot more money doing it under that structure?"

"Absolutely. The reason I didn't is the bitch didn't want to do it. I would have. It turns out when it's all said and done, I'm actually a better slut, and whore, than she is. And since I'm not the one that set up our menu with the service, I could only do what we agreed we'd do. There's a lot of red tape if a client wants to go off script. Texts and emails, waiting on approvals. Truthfully, in the end I don't think she wanted me showing her up."

"But if you're not into it, why would you do it for me?"

"Because I'm your wife, silly."

"What's silly is that being the reason you'd do it. I don't understand that rationale at all."

"Alex, I love you. I won't live a life where I'll do something kinky for a total stranger, but not for you. That's precisely one of the traits of a hotwife that would define you as a cuckold. I'm not going to be that kind of hotwife to you. Ever."

"Damn. That actually made sense."

"I'm assuming you were just testing the waters, but I mean it. There isn't much I won't try at this point. Do you want to piss on me?"

"I can't imagine a scenario where that would turn me on."

"You might have thought differently if it was posted on my Pornhub page. I'd bet anything if you saw a video of one of the guys that did it actually doing it to me, you'd be begging me to do it for you too."

"I think that's pretty unlikely."

"And yet you're thinking about it right now. I can see it in your eyes. It excites you that I've become the kind of woman that will not only talk about that kind of thing, I've done it, and I'd do it for you right now. Mmm... I felt that! Your cock just jumped in my hand, baby!

"Stop it. I'm not into that."

"I know. But you find it hot that two men pissed all over my face and tits. They fucked me against that wall, came in my pussy, and then pissed on me to prove I was nothing but a worthless whore. Like I implied, the second one pissed in my mouth and I swallowed it."

"Please stop," he said in a pained voice.

"Okay, okay," she laughed. "But if you ever change your mind, we're filming it and I'm putting it on my page."

"You're actually going to keep it?"

"Yes," she said as she moved up and straddled his cock. Sliding her pussy over it, she moaned. "God I've missed you."

"I've missed you too... although after that conversation, I'm not sure I really know you anymore."

She began slowly grinding on his shaft, feeling every bump and thick vein stretching her walls. It was amazing how her vagina had snapped back into shape so quickly after being forced to accommodate the Bad Dragon Maggie had wielded so expertly.

"You know, I was going to spend some serious quality time doing nasty things to you with my mouth. But I think I'd rather talk and fuck at the same time. In that light, you're right. I'm definitely not the same person I was before you dropped me off with Gerard. I knew I wouldn't be, but I don't think I ever could have prepared myself for how that... experience really shaped me. Just that one thing is kind of mind boggling when you think about it. I would let you do that to me. And not just once. I'll let you do it anytime, for the rest of my life. Why? Because I've been paid to do it for other men, and I won't deny you that same privilege."

"That's a privilege? That seems like a stretch."

"The only thing being stretched at the moment is my pussy by your fat cock," she winked. "But think about it. If I make others pay for what I'll do for you for free, is that not a privilege I'm offering you?"

"Well yeah, when you put it that way."

"What other way is there to put it? I've done things. I'm not going to list them all, but you can probably guess. And here's the thing. Other than that one I will forever refuse to do... I'm pretty much willing to try whatever you'd want to do with me. I'm just trying to be honest with you. I've talked about this extensively with Lexi, my counselor. She implored me to be open and honest with you about what I've done and who I've become. I'm not ashamed of my sexuality. I'm just not proud of how I got here. Lexi helped me separate the two. So, my point in all of this is I'm going to be honest with you."

"And you are. Fuck you're tight!"

"Ha! I really thought I wouldn't be after what Maggie just did to me. But I've gone quite a while without sex. That has to play into this somehow."

"You've gone longer," he said in a moment of honesty himself.

"Let's not do that. I'm not going to regret. Lexi warned me against doing just that. Im to own my mistakes, but not dwell on them. Instead I'm supposed to embrace the positives that came out of that experience. There were a lot of them, Alex. Our life is going to be so much better. The kids are on board with pretty much everything we're doing. Who would have thought that!?"

"Well that's true."

"Right. And we're going to get this hotwife/stag thing figured out. I'm going to be a much better leader in our relationship because I'm no longer conflicted by what our roles are supposed to be. And the polyamorous marriage? We can do it. I know we can now."

"You seem sure."

"I am," she winked. "Plus, we've got a lot of friends that know about our life now. It's not a secret. There are friends we've gained even through the bad times."

"You mean sexual partners," he chuckled.

"Well, yeah, to be blunt about it. I know I've got a longer list. I suppose that's the essence of being the Queen. But think about the amazing women you've been with. There's Maggie, obviously. There's also Sabrina and Consuela. I don't think we're done with them and Miguel. Do you?"

"Ha! No. Not based on what we know."

"Uh huh. And Sandra and Mandy? I know they're getting married in July. But they're getting married here. And with the kids loving them like they do, I don't know... I can't believe we're not going to be with them again."

"I'm pretty sure of that one myself. In fact... look,I know you said you wanted to go somewhere else besides Palm Springs next year because there weren't any men to your liking there."

"Men to my liking? Ha! Call it what it is. The place is devoid of big black cocks."

"Nevertheless, they wanted to know if we'll vacation with them next spring break. It doesn't have to be there."

"You know what... yeah, let's go there again."

"I just said we don't have to go there."

"We do, for Tommy and Sarah."

"Are you serious?"

"Are you kidding? As long as I can have sex with both of them I could care less. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to go through withdrawal from BBC again. I have a feeling I'll be just fine. And if not, so be it. Letting Tommy and Sarah get to be a part like that again... that's far more important, don't you think? They'll know what to expect. Golf. Swimming. Games. They'll be able to anticipate it and look forward to it. That's what's important to me."

"Wow. That's. I'm actually really happy about that."

"Why wouldn't you be? You'll have three women wanting you to fuck them."

"Well I like the odds, that's for sure. But no Maggie?"

"No. We need to keep it same for the kids. But I wouldn't be opposed to you and Maggie going on your own vacation. That only seems fair. Doesn't she take her time off the same time you do?"

"Not always. But it's easier when we go at the same time because of our case load. Pretty much all of the partners and their secretaries do that."

"Executive secretaries," she teased, like they always did about Maggie's job title.

She rode him a little harder, his hands holding her ribs under her breasts as she made them bounce seductively. She was thinking as she fought the urge to go even faster. They were on the edge, making love, but teetering on fucking.

"You were also with my best friend."

"Huh?" he wondered, almost thinking she was mistaken. He'd never fucked Brandi. He'd only seen her the one time, in his bedroom when she and Christina were in the midst of a four man gangbang.

"Ashley," she winked with a sexy smirk.

"You're really thinking of her as your best friend?"

"Yes. She doesn't know this, but I felt such a connection to her at the strip club that she was going to be my way out. I just knew I could trust her. When I had enough money on the debit card from the escort service, I was going to find a way to tell her I needed help getting away from the bitch. I was going to go to her and tell her what was happening to me. I felt in my heart that she'd save me."

"She did."

"Yes. But she already knew what was happening to me. I didn't know she knew. The first time we really met, I'd literally just gotten done fucking this guy. His cum was leaking out of me. She dropped to her knees in the stripper's dressing room behind the stage and ate me out. She didn't even hesitate. That was such a magical experience for me. And every single interaction I've had with her since then has only reinforced my feelings toward her. So yes, I want her to be my best friend, and I truly believe she wants that too."

"She does. She told Maggie that while you were away at rehab. She wants to be very much."

"See. And that's six different women you've been with. I know it's not a good idea to compare, because of what I've done, but... what are you doing?"

"I'm counting. It's ten."

"Ten? Women? How do you figure?"

"Because you're not the only one that's been active while we were apart."

"Anyone I know?"

"Three of the four. I was with Sasha. She made that experience bearable. And I've fucked her a few times since, after every one of the electrolysis sessions. She felt bad about being a part of what I went through."

"Damn. She's hot, isn't she!"

"Uh huh. So is Kalinda."

"Aw! I should have guessed that one. Who else?"

"Well, the one you don't know is named Quinn. Maggie and I met her on the beach. She actually watched us fucking."

"What, at night?"

"No. Early morning. On the public beach. We drove to the public lot, went and found a spot, and had some fun. She was reading a book nearby and saw us. We talked to her as we were leaving. She's new to the area... moved here from Idaho to escape an abusive boyfriend. Maggie and I invited her over... we've been with her a few times. Well, Maggie more than me. They really click together."