Alex and Emma Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above, he kept pushing, trying to force the final bit in. "Finger yourself."

Grunting my gratitude, I thrust one hand between my legs. My fingers were instantly drenched in wet heat. Just the touch set me off. His cock muffled my scream of pleasure, my other hand gripping his leg for support.

I heard his groan at my release. Felt his cock vibrate before he shoved the back of my head. This time, my lips finally hit the base.

His musky scent permeated my nose. My brain. I saw stars, and I didn't know if was a lack of oxygen or my natural high. My knees trembled, threatening to give out, though I had nowhere to go. I felt weak, like I was floating...but could still feel the pressure of his hand on my head, his leg against my chest.

"Keeping coming for me." He kept me pinned at the base of his cock, moaning while my throat clenched tight around him like a vice.

I was dizzy now. Silently screaming, my hand rubbing so fast and hard, pushing me past the edge. Then I was shaking. Falling.

Somewhere in the distance, I felt Alex pull out. Something wet dribbled out of my mouth, and dampness coated my hot face. All while I heard my screams pierce the room.

Yet despite all of the disconnect I felt, there was a firm rock beneath my arms and body: his legs. And his hand was stroking my hair again.

I rolled my head into his touch, heaving. As reality checked back in, I moaned at the wet, throbbing feeling beneath my cheek. I realized eventually that it was his cock covered in my saliva and his precum. That that's what I had felt coming out of my mouth.

"How are you, Little One?"

A shudder racked my shoulders, and I gripped his legs tighter. It took several attempts to swallow, but even then, I could barely manage a couple of words. "Shaken, Sir. Need..."

He continued stroking my head. "What do you need, honey?"

"Mmm. Break. Mouth sore," I panted, nuzzling his leg.

"Very well. You've been a good girl this morning. But I still need release."

The thought of how he could achieve that without using my mouth made me mewl and lick my lips.

He removed his hand, and I heard him shuffling papers around before he helped me stand up. I expected that he might hold me—or rather, I hoped it—but he patted the cleared space on his desk.

As soon as I was sitting, he scooted my hips forward until I thought I might fall off the desk. Then he laid me back so that my head rested between two small stacks of thick books.

"There are three rules," he said, rifling through one of the drawers. "First, don't knock anything off my desk. As much as I'd love to swipe everything to the floor so I can ravage you, I don't have the time to reorganize everything."

My breath hitched at the image of him doing what he'd said he wouldn't...and at the closeness to the stacks of books. There was barely enough room to turn my head side to side.

"Second, you just have to lay there. I'll take care of everything."

There was a flutter in my chest that I didn't have to do anything. But when I saw him lift a phone charging cord, I knew there was a catch. I licked my lips, my heart pounding faster. "And the third?"

He grinned at me but didn't say anything when he lifted my right wrist.

I watched him fold the long shirt cuff back. I nodded when he caught my gaze and jerked slightly on my arm, silently telling me to keep my arm raised. It clued in what he was doing when he also folded the cuff on my left wrist and jerked that arm.

Both arms raised slightly apart over where I lay, he stretched out the cord, found the middle, then held it up to my wrists.

My chest was heaving as he proceeded to wrap each wrist over the cuff and then move them so they faced each other, binding them together.

"Is it too tight?"

I shook my head.

"Tell me if it is, Little One. I don't want to cut off your circulation."

"It's not, Sir."

"Good." He pushed the sides of the dress shirt aside then lowered my arms so my bound hands rested on my abdomen, my breasts pressing in and up, on display. He licked his lips and ran his fingertips over each globe slowly, lightly.

I closed my eyes for a moment, trembling under his touch.

"Rule number three," he said softly, his fingers grazing my nipples now, "you have to come again, but not until I do. And you can't touch yourself."

My moan morphed into a wide-eyed gasp. The bastard! I knew it was too easy.

He either didn't hear or didn't care. His hands moved away almost reluctantly. They fluttered over my bared hips, stroking lightly at first then pressing heavier until I was moaning louder under his touch, my hips moving with a life of their own.

I bit my lip, studying him as he released me completely and removed his jeans then his boxers. My eyelids grew heavy while watching him palm his cock and stroke it a couple of times, his thumb sweeping over the tip. His eyes were down below as well. As though it knew it was being adored visually, my pussy spasmed and wept. With all I'd done to Alex already, surely I could hold out for a few minutes while he stroked himself in me.

"Mine."

I held my breath, waiting for him to step forward and penetrate. I begged for it in my head. But the sight of him dropping to his knees and pushing my thighs further apart made all the air in my lungs rush out. Then my body jerked when his mouth covered my pussy, his tongue digging in and lapping up my cum from my release. My hands twitched, and waves of pleasure quickly built up inside, coiling...calling. The moans increased as well.

"Don't touch. Don't come," he mumbled and then pried my lips apart to lick and suck further down, closer to my entrance.

I closed my eyes and linked my fingers together, trying to relax. To push away the desire to flood his face and suffer the consequences. It was the fear of the latter that helped keep my next release at bay.

Fingers probed now. Pressing, stroking. Teasing but not entering. Then suddenly, they stopped.

A breath later, Alex slid his cock into me in one fell swoop, his hips trembling against my thighs when our groins touched. His moan drowned out my cry of relief. And then we were panting together. His hands clamped onto the tops of my thighs. His strokes were smooth and sure, hitting me exactly where I needed it.

Which was the problem. He'd said I wouldn't have to do anything. But there was a big difference between lying here in ethereal bliss, and fighting not to let the sensations overcome me.

I prayed he'd be quick. I didn't know how long I could hold out. I wasn't like him with some superhero ability to resist the devilish wiles of an older, more experienced woman. Previous Doms had trained me on orgasm denial, but none had shown such restraint as Alex did. Maybe it was his youth, or the desire to also be a sub. All I knew was, as good as he was in bed—or wherever he fucked—the tenacity that I'd witnessed yesterday proved I could be in big trouble today...or any day.

It didn't help that he was grinding slower into me now, as though intentionally trying to hit my G-spot and drive me over before he was ready. I had a sick, twisted thought that he wanted to punish me and he took joy in my disobedience...even when it was out of my control. But that thought slipped away when he grunted that he was so close, to hang in there just a little longer.

He suddenly released my legs and gripped the sides of the shirt, yanking up with a growl. Drawing me to him. Crushing my breasts to his chest. Pinning my arms between us.

Our lips slammed together, and he kissed me roughly. His tongue ravaged my mouth just as forcefully as his cock continued to ravage my pussy. And now that I was upright, he rubbed against my clit, making me whimper in need.

I clawed at his T-shirt he'd left on, knowing I wasn't disobeying...and I'd argue that to the moon and back. He'd said not to touch myself, and I wasn't.

Touching even that small part of him grounded me. Helped me remain tottering at the edge. The moment our lips parted, my head dropped back, and I moved my arms up to loop them over his head. Teeth and lips assaulted my neck and chest. His breath ebbing and flowing over my breasts, hot and broken by the sweep of a wet tongue at my cleavage.

"Please, Sir!" I cried when he wedged his head down and gathered my nipple in his mouth.

"Soon," he mumbled, his teeth tugging now, one hand releasing my shirt to slide between us and push up the attached breast, giving him more access.

My back couldn't even arch away with my bound hands now tethered to him. And I couldn't lift them off myself with his head between us. What a stupid choice I'd made.

All I could do was clench my eyes and not think about that thick rod moving like a well-oiled piston.

"Fuck." Alex suddenly dipped down and disengaged completely from my arms...my breasts...my pussy.

Before I could even question what was wrong, he flipped me over and slammed into me from behind.

I howled as the action threatened to push me over. I tried to dig my heels into the carpet...to find purchase so I could bear down because I was hanging onto sanity by my fingernails now. Feeling every thrust as though he were stabbing up into my belly where my hands were fisted, my arms pinned beneath me.

The two smacks on my ass in the same spot made me jump and cry out. I didn't count them out loud, but I did stop wiggling. And then I groaned because he slowed down and stroked my ass.

My hair fell across half of my face, and I stared with one eye at a framed poster of a gray tree that had a mirror image beneath in red. Under the gray tree were three characters drawn in black, and two were upside-down with the red tree. I knew from having Netflix that it depicted the show "Stranger Things." And I couldn't help think that this lifestyle—this experience with Alex—had definitely flipped my world.

He caught me off guard when his fingers played at my clit and his thumb on his other hand rubbed at the crease in my ass.

"Let go for me, honey. Come undone."

I almost didn't hear him I was concentrating so hard on trying not to do that.

He pinched my clit, maybe realizing I wasn't totally with him. "Come, Little One."

It took another two hard, deep strokes from him before I screamed and thrashed. Inside me, he swelled and then exploded. My release carried me for a little while, mostly because I was so exhausted. I collapsed on the desk, letting him pound into my body, using it to his liking.

He spanked me a few more times, his finger on my clit prolonging the feeling of flying. And then he slowly withdrew.

If he hadn't kept his hand on my lower back, I would have slithered to the floor like a cartoon character. Boneless. When he tapped his cock against my ass cheek, I twitched and moaned.

"Shh. Relax. I'm done."

He stood me up and turned me into his arms. Just like I'd wanted earlier, he held me, rocking me side to side. Brushing my hair out of my face. Kissing my forehead. Then he undid my wrists, checked for any damage to my skin, and helped me kneel down next to his chair.

Through glossy eyes, I watched him dress, sit back down, and pull a stack of papers in font of him.

As though none of it had really happened, I scooted in, rested my cheek on his thigh and closed my eyes...his hand occasionally stroking my hair.

###

12