Alex and Emma Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good." I lapped at his nipples, soothing the teeth marks I'd left.

His head rolled to the side with a whimper.

I tilted my head. "Now, did you mean if I own a plug for myself...or for you?"

He was panting so hard now. "B-both, Mistress."

I raised my eyebrows with a smile. "Now, where was I? Oh yes, dealing with this..."

Sliding back further, I gasped when the head of his cock rubbed against my stomach...then between my breasts. The precum made the way slick, allowing him to glide over my flesh.

His whimper sounded painful. But then I realized he was grunting while struggling against the bindings again. And something told me he might be frustrated with my true lack of an answer to his question. But he didn't repeat it.

I ground my chest against him a little and then kept going. Letting his cock slide all the way up my throat, bumping my chin, and then finally releasing it by tilting my head back.

Settling myself between his legs, I wrapped both hands around his cock and dived down, taking the head and a couple of inches into my hungry mouth.

There was a ragged scream and a rattling of chains, both above and below. His cock throbbed, and I wondered if it was threatening to explode right then and there.

I clamped my lips around the shaft and pulled up quickly, popping him out. Precum and my slobber dripped from my lip. "Loverboy?"

His hands were fisted against the pillows supporting them. His eyes snapped open at my soft words, and he groaned instantly.

"You can come at any time, Loverboy. In fact, I highly recommend it as you won't get your next toy until you do."

A mess of tortured arousal racked his face, evidence of an impending orgasm that he was trying very hard to resist. But he nodded.

I lowered my head, my eyes on his when I captured his cock in my mouth again. No preamble with teasing his slit, frenulum, or crown. It was just hardcore sucking while my hands squeezed and stroked. Faster. Harder. Sliding him deeper into my mouth. Moaning around his rigidness, excited for the next phase of my plan. Knowing he had to be curious yet a little scared. He'd given me so much freedom. And he'd been so obedient.

Suddenly, he screamed. Coming hard. Giving himself entirely over to me as he broke and shattered while shooting rope after rope of hot, salty cum into my mouth.

I swallowed all of it, moaning, and continued to suck. One hand softly stroked the flat, hot skin of his groin. The other held the base of his cock, feeling his balls jerk beneath my knuckles.

He thrashed violently now, his cock throbbing in my mouth while he whimpered. And when he finally calmed down, he was still fucking hard.

Damnit!

I pulled back, shaking my head. A glance at the alarm clock said we still had almost five hours before he had to head out. Me? My schedule was as flexible as always. "Sweet, Loverboy. I so wanted to show you your new present. You will have to take a nap, though, and hopefully relax."

He moaned, his breaths still ragged panting. Good God, he had stamina. Talk about natural Viagra.

In his closet, I found the same black-and-white stripped dress shirt I'd worn last weekend tossed over a hamper. I buttoned it on and returned to the bed, dragging the comforter up to Alex's chin. Then I curled up on top of the covers next to him in the space between his side and his outstretched left leg. My right arm wedged under his raised ones and behind his neck—the collar warm and hard against my skin—I held him while I stroked my other hand over his forehead. Brushing his damp hair back.

"Shh...Loverboy...relax."

It took a few minutes before his breathing finally turned to smoother breaths while he tried to nuzzle against my head. The cuffs were a bit of a hindrance in that regard, but I was too comfortable to release him. Besides, I had him right where I wanted him.

"Shh...shh...sweet, Loverboy."

Alex sighed, sleepily kissing at my face. A couple of them hit my lips.

"Good boy. Rest your eyes, honey." I caressed my hand over the blanket covering his chest. Feeling his heart beat slow down.

He smiled at me and closed his eyes, though he still caressed my cheek with his lips.

I kissed his forehead. "That's my good boy."

His smile softened. Eventually, he stopped moving.

I held him until I saw the tent in the covers lower a bit. I didn't want to leave him. I could have fallen asleep myself. But once I was sure he was sleeping, I eased my arm out from under him, kissed his lips softly, and went to prepare my gift.

He shifted slightly when I left his side, a soft moan escaping his parted lips. But he settled again, hopefully into a deeper sleep that would allow his body to recover from the strain he had to have been feeling since yesterday afternoon.

I had to work carefully and quietly so he didn't wake up too soon. It was my intention to only surprise him with what I'd purchased. But his question made me want to go a step further. Which meant I had to rifle through his toy drawer again.

He remained completely still when I pulled the blanket halfway back. I had to stop and stare at him. I moaned softly, appreciating his naked body. When I finally tried to roll him to the side, I was reminded of the weight of him—how much I missed it on top of me, even when just holding me. The restraints actually worked against me. I had to undo one leg to complete the task, and then I secured him again.

I caressed his warm cheek before kissing his forehead. "Sleep peacefully, Loverboy. We can play when you wake."

###

12