Alex and Ollie's New Friend

Story Info
An old face makes a new appearance.
6.2k words
4
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex blinked against the bright morning sun as he stretched, yawning. It was finally Saturday, and he planned to spend it relaxing on his couch with his boyfriend Ollie. They'd only been dating for two months, but Alex really felt like there was something great in their relationship. Being with him just felt... easy.

It had only been a few months since he'd left his old fiance, and he'd been doing everything he could to forget the last three years with him. Brandon was absolutely gorgeous, and he'd taken care of Alex as well as anyone ever had, but being with him felt stifling. Alex felt like he'd been losing himself for years, like his personality was disappearing only to be overwritten by Brandon's.

By the time he sat the smooth-talking lawyer down to tell him it was over, Alex had been struggling to even remember life without Brandon. He couldn't stand it anymore. He'd expected Brandon to be angry, hurt, anything. But instead, the taller man had stood, given Alex a small kiss on the cheek and told him "I understand. Just remember, you're always welcome back."

Those words had echoed in Alex's mind for months. Brandon had always been even-tempered; Alex struggled to think of a time he even raised his voice. But he radiated power and strength, and Brandon had felt this unavoidable compulsion to listen to him. Even as Brandon had walked out of that restaurant, Alex had to suppress the need to go running after him.

Ollie was knocking at the door, and Alex's reverie vanished in a puff of smoke. He opened the door to find his boyfriend, all 5'4" of him. The blond was utterly adorable, with big, shining blue puppy eyes and an ever-present cheery smile. Ollie stood on his tiptoes to give Alex a kiss before bouncing through the door, his endless supply of energy radiating off of him.

The two of them snuggled up on the couch, flipping on the TV as Alex idly scrolled through the channels, looking for something interesting. Ollie chirped in his ear about his night as Alex paid much more attention to him than the football game he'd arbitrarily settled on. He said he'd been out with his twin brother that night, and some really cute guy had propositioned him.

Alex's ears perked up. The two of them had discussed opening up their relationship in the past, but neither wanted to disrupt what they felt could be something special. Both of them were naturally submissive in bed, but they were happy to take turns on top to please each other, but it would be so much easier to just bring a dominant top into the mix. Especially since both boys had an affinity for being ordered around, and they tended to just collapse into giggles when they tried.

Ollie pulled out his phone and opened it to his texts. "He said to let me know early today if we're interested," he whispered in Alex's ear as he moved to sit squarely on his boyfriend's bulge. "It doesn't feel like you need much convincing." Alex felt a rush between his legs as his cock suddenly stood at full mast, and Ollie snickered. "Or any convincing, really," was all Alex could manage in reply.

The blond boy laughed, telling the dom they were very interested and that he should come over whenever he liked. In moments, the dom replied that he'd be there in an hour, and that the two boys should indulge in the "present" he'd given Ollie the night before. Alex cocked his head, confused, but then Ollie reached into his jacket pocket and produced a pair of small vials filled with a bright red liquid..

Alarm bells immediately started ringing in Alex's head. "Babe, I'm not sure that's such a good idea..." he protested, but Ollie pressed a finger to his lips. "I thought the same thing. He drank a little bit of both of these, and he was totally fine. He said it would have very strong effects." Alex felt his unease subside, but only a little. "What kind of effects?"

Ollie giggled, and Alex melted. He couldn't resist that laugh. "He didn't say! C'mon, it'll be fun!" Alex sighed, ignoring every instinct in his mind telling him to take the vials and dump them down the sink. "Fine. But if this gets us kidnapped I'm gonna kick your ass." Ollie's face lit up. "Yay! Here, take yours." Alex popped the cork out, and a sweet scent rushed out. "Whoa," he gasped softly, his head already feeling fuzzy. "It smells so strong..." Alex mumbled as he felt Ollie take his hand and lead it up to his mouth. "C'mon babe, if you like how it smells so much you're gonna love the taste!"

Alex shrugged. No reason to wait around and drag this out. He downed the liquid in one gulp as Ollie did the same. They looked at each other and giggled as the sugary taste coated their tongues. "Mmmmmm, I like it!" Ollie chirped, feeling a pleasant warmth spread through his body. Alex was already feeling more relaxed beneath him, his mind sluggish. "Wh... whaddaya think it was?" Ollie shrugged, evidently feeling a bit less weighed down than his boyfriend. "Who cares? It feels so nice, doesn't it?" Alex nodded, his head feeling like a ton of bricks.

Ollie saw his boyfriend getting weaker by the second and giggled deviously. "Wow babe, you're looking so helpless down there," he whispered. Alex whined softly, knowing full well where this was going. "N no babe please, you know I can't take it!" Ollie paid him no mind, reaching into the side table next to the couch to find a vibrator. "I know you can't, hon. That's why I have to make you do it!"

Helpless to do anything but sit there and accept the mysterious liquid's effects on him, Alex could only watch as Ollie clicked on the tiny wand and pressed it against his cockhead. Alex let out a very unmasculine squeal, his attempted struggles reduced to nothing but a weak full-body wiggle under Ollie. The blond boy laughed at him, his eyes narrowing playfully. "Oh you poor thing. Is someone extra-sensitive?" Alex nodded, gasping, his mind overwhelmed. This little vibrator was Ollie's favorite way to drive him up the wall. The blond had figured out very early in their relationship that his new boyfriend could not take even a moment of orgasm denial, and his cock would fire off a massive load at the drop of a hat.

So now, whenever Ollie ended up on top, he made sure to force Alex through so many trips to the edge of orgasm he'd start crying. Usually he'd need to tie Alex down by now, since he wouldn't exactly take this torment lying down, but that little vial was more effective than the crappy ropes they'd bought ever could be. He could only sit there and desperately beg for an orgasm he knew was miles away.

Alex hoped their new playmate would be merciful, but he wasn't exactly counting on it. Anyone who would order his new charges to take some weird drug without knowing what it was would probably have plenty of sadistic ideas for his new charges. He'd always fight and struggle whenever Ollie decided he needed one of these extended denial sessions, but truth be told he eagerly anticipated them. Ollie had tapped into a powerful vein of masochism buried in the back of his mind, but he was too sweet and submissive to really take advantage.

After coaxing Alex to the point of orgasm at least 20 times, Ollie heard a knock at the door. He giggled eagerly. "I think you're gonna like this guy," he whispered. "It's open!" he hollered back. The door swung open, and Alex gasped. Brandon was standing in the doorway.

His first instinct was to get mad at Ollie, but that subsided quickly. How could he ever have known? His second instinct was to run out of the room and have a panic attack, but that wasn't much of an option with that substance still flowing through his veins. Before Alex could figure out what his third instinct was, Brandon was sitting next to him on the couch, an arm wrapped around his shoulder. "How do you feel?"

Ollie, who seemed to be unaffected by the vial, eagerly told Brandon how excited both of them were and how horny he'd gotten Alex. Alex tried to open his mouth to ask what was going on, but Ollie just pressed a finger to his lips. "Shhhhh, I wasn't talking to you, little cutie," Brandon whispered as he pulled Ollie onto his lap. "I know full well how you feel. I bet you can barely move, and it's almost just as hard to think, isn't it?" Alex nodded softly, trying to ignore how hard he was straining in his pajama pants. Brandon noticed, shooting his ex a little grin. "Good. Then it's working perfectly."

He massaged Alex's cock with an open palm, smirking at the squealing moans that were just about all the paralyzed boy could manage. "Oh you weren't kidding blondie, you really did get him worked up!" Ollie nodded eagerly. "Uh huh! It wasn't hard, Daddy." Alex's eyes shot open at that. Daddy? They'd just met the night before! Ollie saw his concern. "Don't worry babe! You'll be calling him the same thing soon!"

That did little to alleviate Alex's concerns. Ollie had always been happy-go-lucky and eager to try new things; it was one of the things Alex loved most about him. But this was different. This was reckless. This was dangerous. This... this was definitely the hottest thing they'd ever done together. Alex felt an orgasm surging through his cock, and he started panting and whining as he went careening over the edge.

Only the orgasm never came. Alex sputtered and tried to beg as he felt the infuriating pleasure of reaching the edge course through him, but he couldn't get over the edge no matter how hard he tried. Brandon and Ollie both laughed. "Your little boytoy told me just how much he loves to keep you denied, cutie," Brandon said as he massaged Ollie's bulge. "I figured it would only be reasonable to make sure you stay denied for him. I mean after all, it feels good to do what he wants, doesn't it?"

Without thinking, Alex nodded, hardly aware of anything but the lightning rod of pleasure between his legs. "Good. I think you just like following orders don't you?" Now Alex nodded eagerly, memories of his apprehension at the whole situation slipping away. This was what he wanted. Someone to take control, someone to give him orders. He was beginning to wonder why he'd even left Brandon in the first place. This felt wonderful!

Ollie whispered something in Brandon's ear, and the taller man chuckled. "Ollie said he thinks you need to be on display, and I think he's right. Boy, I want you to stand and strip for me. Put on a little show for us, be a good slut." Alex immediately stood, his body seemingly perfectly capable of moving when told to, and he started swaying his hips. He could hear music playing as Brandon encouraged him. Ollie tried to do the same, but Brandon clamped a hand over his mouth. "I feel like hearing your muffled moans, slut. Be a good boytoy and whine for your Sir."

Alex started drooling as he stripped, watching Ollie squirm around and howl enthusiastically into Brandon's hand. "Awwww, you really do like him don't you?" Brandon said, and Alex nodded hard, giggling. All he could think about now was how much he loved his boyfriend, especially when he was helpless. As cute as that voice was, he was even cuter when his mouth was forcibly shut.

Before he knew it, Alex was stripped naked and on his knees before Brandon, looking up at him and Ollie. "This is where you belong, isn't it boy?" Alex nodded again, drooling as he kept glancing at Brandon's bulge. "You'll get your new lollipop soon enough boy, don't you worry. For now, why don't you boys take me to your bedroom? I'll show you what I can really do."

He released Ollie, rolling his eyes as the blond immediately began chattering about how cute he thought Alex looked, how happy he was, how much he enjoyed this. "Honestly cutie, it really does take quite something to quiet you down, doesn't it?" Ollie flushed red, whimpering, and Brandon chuckled. "Don't worry, sweetheart, you aren't doing anything wrong. I'll just have to make sure I pack that pretty little mouth nice and full, won't I?" Ollie let out a little yip before grabbing Alex and Brandon's hands, pulling them up the stairs and into Alex's bedroom.

Alex was pretty proud of it. Decorating his room had been his big project after his breakup, and it looked exactly the way he'd wanted it. The California king bed was adorned with soft blue and green pillows and bedding, and the whole room was dotted with personal decor and merchandise from all his favorite movies. The real lightsaber prop Ollie had gotten him for his birthday was proudly displayed atop the dresser. Brandon smiled. "Awwww, it's so cute, boys. Up on the bed, both of you."

Ollie and Alex eagerly, if awkwardly, clambered up onto the mattress, both of them instinctively kneeling for Brandon. "Such good boys. I think those vials should be in full effect by now, so it's time for the real fun." Brandon closed his eyes and exhaled, and the boys' eyes went wide as a cloud of bright red smoke rushed out of his nostrils. "Ahhhh. You two have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. For two cute young men like yourselves in need of guidance. In need of control."

From the boys' perspective, Brandon was now little more than a silhouette in the clouds of smoke. It was engulfing them too, and both of them held their breaths, but eventually they were forced to breathe it in. To their surprise, they didn't collapse in coughing fits. Instead, both of them fell back on the bead, overwhelmed by a strange fuzzy feeling. Brandon didn't stop letting out the smoke until the whole room was full of the hazy red clouds. The same sugary scent from the vials surrounded all three of them now.

Brandon was totally unaffected, but his charges couldn't say the same. They'd ended up desperately making out and grinding against each other, completely overcome by Brandon's strange powers. "It's not often I really let myself out around humans," he said as he ran a hand through Alex's hair. "I could never do it with you alone, my dear. You were always so cautious, so anxious, so unwilling to listen to your primal instincts. You owe this sweet boy your eternal gratitude. He unlocked you for me."

Alex was aware Brandon was talking to him, but he was struggling to understand his words. He was too focused on his beautiful boyfriend, enjoying every inch of him as he luxuriated in the all-encompassing pleasure Brandon had given them. He snapped back to reality as Brandon pulled Ollie against his chest, handgagging him once again. Ollie didn't even bother pretending to struggle now, relaxing into Brandon's chest and moaning eagerly. "Oh, the fun I'm going to have with you two. You weren't ready for the real me before, Alex. You needed him, someone who could open you up, for your own good and mine. You love him." Alex nodded hard. Oh, he could cry. He loved Ollie so much, this felt so good!

Brandon sighed happily. "Good. Convincing you that you needed to leave me and find yourself was hard, making you forget that it happened was harder. You needed it, you know you did." Alex nodded. Somewhere in his head, under everything Brandon had filled him with, he felt hurt that he had been manipulated like this. But if Brandon hadn't done it, he never would've found Ollie. That thought was enough to upset him; he never wanted to imagine life without the blond boy again. Brandon saw tears welling up in Alex's eyes and he smiled softly. "Come here, sweet boy. Come relax and let Daddy take care of you." Brandon laid back against the pillows, bringing the silenced Ollie down with him. Alex crawled over to him, his mind slowing more and more by the second. He laid down next to Brandon, his head nestled against his chest, and he felt a wave of pure calm wash over him. Even Ollie had stopped his eager squirms and moans, just laying still and huffing the smoke.

"Now, I'm going to spend this weekend playing with you two however I like. I'm going to remake you however I like, body and mind. All this smoke you're breathing in has given me direct access to your thoughts, so it'll be easy for me to tell whether you want what's happening to you or not. No matter how much my influence fills you up, you'll always be Alex and Ollie. Got it?" The two boys nodded, starting to squirm again. They were impatient. They wanted to start for real!

Brandon pressed both his hands over the boys' mouths and started muttering under his breath. Ollie and Alex felt that sugary taste fill up their mouths again, although this time they couldn't swallow it. It felt like a thick gel, filling up their mouths and making their cheeks bulge out as it expanded. By the time he pulled his hands away, his two new playthings were completely gagged. They could only make cute little whines and whimpers at Brandon as he snapped his fingers.

Smoke started swirling around the two boys, seemingly pulling all the air out of their lungs. Brandon gave them a sadistic smile as the smoke grabbed his gasping toys by their wrists and ankles, solidifying into heavy chains. Alex was forced into a hogtie, tight enough that he groaned as his muscles were stretched. Ollie was pinned face-down, his arms and legs stretched out to the corners of the bed. The smoke finally allowed both of them to breathe again, except Alex got to feel the smoke form a red rubber hood on his head. It sealed up his mouth and his eyes, leaving two tiny pinpricks for him to breathe through. He could just barely get enough air to stay conscious

Alex already felt dizzy, but euphoric. He had wanted this for so long, craved this full submission for so many years, but he'd always been too scared to seek it out. He internally kicked himself for never opening up to Brandon about this. He could've experienced this for the last three years! But this was heaven. And if Brandon really did have full access to his thoughts, he'd know there was plenty more in there to exploit.

The solid rubber over his eyes melted into a fine mesh, tiny strands of rubber obstructing Alex's vision but allowing him to see through them. He saw Brandon, now stripped, straddling Ollie with his cock positioned just above the boy's hole. Brandon was looking right at Alex, with that cocky grin plastered on his face. "Hey there cuck," he growled as the hogtied boy shivered with ashamed pleasure. "You're going to watch me pound your boyfriend now, and you're going to love every second of it, aren't you?" Unable to deny the reality playing out before him, Alex nodded.

This was the one fantasy he'd been terrified to tell Ollie about. He'd always wanted to be made to watch as a bigger, stronger guy used his boyfriend as a sex toy. The idea of being helpless, desperate to enjoy Ollie's perfect hole but denied even a taste of his wish was utterly intoxicating. Remembering Brandon's easy access to his mind, Alex started imagining the most important part of his fantasy, praying his captor would notice.

Brandon raised an eyebrow. "My my my, little cuck. Someone thinks about this quite a lot, doesn't he?" Alex's eyes rolled back in his head as Brandon allowed Ollie's gag to turn to liquid and drain into his tummy. "That'll do fun things to your head, little hole. Daddy's going to fuck you now, and I'll stop unless you make sure to constantly remind your little cuckold of a boyfriend over there how much better I feel and how weak he is compared to me. Got it?"

Ollie giggled and shot Alex a malicious little smirk. "Of course Daddy! It's not like it'll be hard to be better than him." Alex whined into his gag as Brandon chuckled. "I suppose you're right, slut. I never bottomed for him. I mean why bother? No reason to go to all that trouble if I'm not going to feel anything."

Tears welled up in Alex's eyes, but his brain was exploding with joy. He couldn't have asked for a better realization of his wildest dreams. Ollie downright screamed with pleasure as Brandon sank into him with a sigh. "Fuck, you're a tight little hole aren't you? Maybe I should've used this instead of your throat at the bar last night." Alex squirmed, protesting into his gag, but Brandon and Ollie just laughed. "Oo-oops!" Ollie stammered out as Brandon fucked him. "I knew I forgot to tell you something, cuck!"

12