Alex and Sable make Pancakes

Story Info
Alex and Sable explore their relationship further.
2k words
4.24
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after their first time, Alex sat in the kitchen, whisk clacking against the bowl as she mixed the pancakes for breakfast. Sable had been sleeping soundly when she checked on her, it better to not wake her until breakfast was ready... At least that was her plan until she heard feet come down the stairs. Sable had always been a bit reserved, and even more so since their experience. Experience? They had fucked on the couch! Her silence and distance made Alex more than a bit worried, had she gone too fast? Pushed too far? Sable seemed to enjoy it, she certainly said she did... But if she needed space Alex would certainly give it, and any apologies needed. She turned as Sable entered the kitchen, and barely managed to bite down a gasp.

Sable stood in the doorway, turned slightly to the side. She was wearing her bathrobe, the one Alex bought her in her first week here. The light grey material stood out against the deep fathomless skin that made up her form under the robe. Under that was her cream-colored nightgown, silky, and if the robe wasn't in the way it would have deliciously outlined her form. She stepped into the room lightly, voice soft and husky with sleep. "I came to... see if you needed help making breakfast." Alex, stunned and not willing to speak and possibly break whatever spell had fallen onto their abode, wordlessly handed the bowl over. Sable reached out her two arms that fit into the sleeves of the robe and took it, continuing to whisk.

Alex let the silence sit for a few moments, only the sizzle of butter in the pan and the clack of the whisk breaking the silence. "So, things have been tense. Do you want to talk about what happened?" Sable was quiet for a long time, long enough for Alex to wonder if she should check if she had heard her, but finally, she spoke. "I'm sorry, Alex." Alex's brow furrowed, and she turned away to hide the sadness in her eyes. "It's okay, I sort of ambushed you. You didn't have to feel the same." There was a clatter, the sound of a curse as Sable whisked too hard and managed to lose her grip on the bowl. Alex turned immediately, grabbing some towels as Sable looked on. Alex couldn't tell what else had happened behind the large pale eyes, but Sable's face started to twist in a loss of composure and tears started to form at the corners of her eyes.

--------------

Sable woke up in her bed, alabaster eyes looking up towards the ceiling. Despite appearances, it wasn't the ceiling she truly saw, but Doctor Monroe... Alex. Alex, whose knowing eyes seemed to pierce her soul. Alex, whose hands burned on her skin. Alex... who she didn't dare try to read. Why had she done it, why had she said it? Lust? Pity? Another answer, Alex's own, she refused to accept. It had been a one-time thing, a mistake never to be repeated. Alex couldn't be with her, it wasn't right, and the least Sable could do as her friend was apologize and not let it happen again. She dressed quickly, tossing her robe over her clothes before heading downstairs.

Alex stood next to the counter, turning as Sable entered the kitchen. She held the bowl close to her stomach, whisking even as she moved. Here she was once again taking care of her 'silly woman' as she called her. Sable chastised herself for not pitching in more before now, her business not bringing in nearly enough to make up for the time and effort Alex was putting in. She spoke, voice still groggy, always not quite her own. "I came to..." She tried to correct it, tried to sound like how she remembered sounding. "...see if you need help making breakfast." Alex didn't even say anything, just handed her the bowl. Sable let out a breath, before beginning to whisk.

Sable quietly went about her task, the silence thick enough to close off her throat. Alex finally spoke, cutting it like a scalpel. "So, things have been tense. Do you wanna talk about what happened." Finally. Alex had come to her senses. Sable could make this right. "I'm sorry, Alex." Her head spun, how could she ever apologize enough? "It's okay, I sort of ambushed you. You didn't have to feel the same." Sable whisked hard. Anger, hate, and a black storm in her heart started tearing her apart. She did feel the same way! That wasn't the problem damn it! She went too hard, the bowl slipping and hitting the counter before the watery mix splashed back on her. A string of black and vile words crossed her mind, why couldn't she just not mess up? Alex immediately helped, only making the guilt sit deep in her gut. She tried to fight the tears, tried to stay stoic like she was supposed to... but before she could regain her focus Alex saw.

Sable saw the sadness in her eyes as Alex walked up to her, she picked up the bowl and set it on the counter. Her eyes never left Sable's face, never gave her a chance to flee. The batter soaked through her robe, through her gown, and she could feel it run down her skin but she didn't move. Alex's eyes pinned her like she was cutting her open to find and examine her soul. After what felt like an eternity she finally managed to choke out something to cut the silence. "I ruined it, I'm sorry." She still didn't dare move as the eyes got closer. Alex's hands found their place on her face as her fingertips brushed the back of her head, holding her there. "Shhh, it's just pancakes, Sable. Now, why are you so on edge? What were you apologizing for?"

Sable hated how naked she felt, how open and vulnerable her dear doctor made her. She tried to turn but Alex's grip turned firm. Those eyes, those damned beautiful piercing eyes. "Th-the pancake batter..." Alex immediately scowled, cutting off any more words that could add to the lie Sable was trying to tie together. "No. I will -not lied to Sable. What did you apologize for?" The tears started again, running down to Alex's hands and dripping off of her wrists. "For letting you love me... I'm so, so sorry. I should have stopped it, I should've kept the distance." Sable trembled, her emotions laid bare as the sobs started.

---------

Alex's heart -hurt- from those words, from the tears, from the pain clear in every inch of Sable. She pulled Sable close, their foreheads touching as Alex closed her eyes. She took a moment, getting her words right. Sable had decided what Alex had been meaning, and she wouldn't allow any ambiguity this time. "I chose you. After you came through I helped you and I would've helped anyone, but after that? I write about your adventures every day, I even help you with them when I'm able. I let you into my home, my heart, my life. I understand you're hurting, but please don't decide what I'm allowed to feel and for whom." Her voice had a slightly harder edge near the end, turning what was framed as a question into a firm order. Alex had not fought abroad and carved out her life only to be told how to live it.

Sable sobbed more, and Alex slowly pulled her close and let her rest in her chest. She let her recover, let her pull herself together. Sable wasn't quite ready to cry herself out yet, but one day. She kissed the top of her carbon-colored head, leaning down to talk quietly. "It's your body, isn't it? You know I love it, don't you?" Another nod. Alex pulled her a bit straighter, a bit further up. "You're the most beautiful woman I have ever known, mind and body and soul. You are mine and I am yours." A kiss to her forehead next, like she was reeling her in with her lips. "And you know I enjoy making pancakes, right?" Sable shook her head. That was fine, Alex always thought ahead. Sometimes the answer just didn't matter. "I'll confess, I sometimes taste the batter. Consider it my guilty pleasure." Sable shifted, and Alex could feel her start to relax in her arms. She was softening, opening up. Alex's hands went to the robe, untying the front as she leaned down to kiss the corner of Sable's mouth.

Sable's body pressed forward, a wordless yes as she leaned back to present her neck to Alex. A tract of beautiful skin dotted with the pale yellow of batter. Alex couldn't think of a better opportunity to show her love for every inch of Sable than the one right here. Her hands went to Sable's hips to stabilize her as she leaned forward, making Sable bend back slightly and giving her an ideal angle to drag her tongue from Sable's collar to the tip of her jawbone. Sable shuddered against her, nearly falling backward as Alex audibly swallowed. Sable's arms went out, grabbing onto the table as she leaned back with a restrained moan. Alex pursued, closing the distance as she continued to clean her lover inch by inch.

Her lips closed on the soft skin of her throat, sucking and biting as Sable moaned and writhed above her. Her hands released the shuddering hips as her arms went to Sable's chest to grip and massage her breasts, pulling Sable closer until she was forced to straddle Alex's hips. She sucked and nipped at the skin, making Sable's throat even as her breathing grew heavy and labored. Sable's own hands remained on the table, gripping it tight enough that Alex half-expected the wood to shatter. Well, that wouldn't do. This was quite a nice table. "Sable, touch me, please. My hands are a bit busy~." She slips her hands down to tease the obsidian thighs that surround her as a demonstration, delivering a light tickle that forces a smiling moan out of her lover even as Sables' long tongue dips past her maw.

Sable wasn't idle though, Alex could feel her hands pawing at her shirt, fumbling as she tried to lift it. Alex took some small mercy on the woman she was eating alive, slipping her shirt off as she thanked whoever was listening that she hadn't been wearing a bra. Sable's hands felt firm and warm as they caressed her back, three from what Alex could tell, and she reached out to grab the fourth where it was holding Sable up. Alex took one more firm nip of Sable's soft throat before pulling on that hand, sending Sable backward with an undignified yelp before Alex mounted her. It was a feat to slip her pants off while climbing the table, leaving the garment behind as she lifted Sable's sheer gown and took a seat on her lap. Alex could feel the heat of Sable's stomach through her panties, the thin barrier making the whole experience that much more erotic as she looked down at her lover. Alex reached over to grab the stirring spoon from the bowl of batter before splattering her chest, the cream-colored drops almost blending into her skin. "Oh my, it seems I've made a mess. Sable, be a dear and clean it up... no hands."

Sable's long tongue slithered out, slapping between Alex's breasts and leaving a trail of dark-tinted saliva. Alex bit her lip as small sparks of pleasure from Sable's exploration went through her, making her squirm as Sable cleaned her inch by inch. Her nails dug into the onyx skin of her shoulders as the tickling sensation made her squirm and giggle, and pulled an unexpected moan as she ground into Sable's tight stomach. Eventually Sable finished, her tongue retreating with a flick against Alex's nipple that made her shiver. They sat there, ravaged neck to ravaged chest, until Sable's arms wrapped around her and Alex pulled them together. She held her lover/girlfriend there in her chest, ignoring the small silent tears and quiet shuddering breaths. It was a long road, but they were walking it...