Alex and Sandi

Story Info
The professor and Alex make their first seduction, Sandi.
4.6k words
4.48
8.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by a very sexy roleplay with Alexsocal and is dedicated to him.

***

Chapter 1

I realized Alex was attracted to me the first day we met. There was a sense of chemistry, an unmistakable gleam in his eyes. For the next four years, he enrolled in my classes as often as possible and always sat in the front row. Although a good student, Alex seemed distracted during lectures. His eyes often strayed to the crotch of my jeans and he would subconsciously lick and bite his lips. He mostly wore t-shirts and cotton gym shorts and I doubt he ever wore underwear since his hard cock was always easily visible through the thin material and occasionally the tip even peeked out of the leg opening. I admit I struggled not to be distracted by the spreading wet spot on his shorts.

After he graduated, I emailed him, suggesting he come to my office to discuss career plans.

When he arrived, I motioned him toward the side chair while I closed the door.

"Alex, I think you know the real reason I asked you to come here, don't you?"

"Yes, sir." I stood directly in front of him. He licked his lips as his eyes lowered to my crotch.

I brushed back his soft blond hair.

"Go ahead, Alex. You've wanted to see it, haven't you?"

"And taste it, sir."

Alex's fingers trembled slightly as he unzipped my jeans. He reached in and gently pulled out my penis. In one fluid motion he sucked me into his mouth and down his throat. Both arms wrapped around my ass and he pressed his nose against my jeans; my hardening penis filled then stretched his throat. He spasmed but didn't gag, though he made little whimpering sounds. After what seemed like forever, he slid back, tongue trailing, until only the tip was between his lips. He stopped, suckling gently and fluttering his tongue on the underside. Occasionally, he would again slowly slide me down his throat. He was an amazing cocksucker.

I stroked his cheek. "Alex are you gay? Or bi?"

He released me briefly to answer.

"Bi." He moved to unbutton my jeans. "I'd like to lick and suck your balls, sir. Would that be alright?

In answer, I slid my jeans down. Kicked off my sandals (no socks), then slid the jeans off and kicked them aside. I moved to my desk, a huge mahogany antique, and lay back on it. I motioned to Alex to sit in my chair then closed my eyes. Within seconds, I felt my left testicle being slowly sucked into Alex's mouth as his tongue swirled on the soft, shaved skin of my scrotum.

I moaned softly. "Alex, I may have to keep you."

In response, Alex sucked both balls into his mouth. The mixture of pain and pleasure nearly sent me over the top. Then Alex suddenly released my balls and slid his tongue the length of my shaft. As his tongue slid off the tip of my penis, he smiled.

"I'd like that sir."

I closed my eyes anticipating the sensation of my balls sliding into Alex's talented mouth again. Instead, I felt my ass cheeks being slowly pried apart and a soft tongue fluttering on my anus. He alternated between soft swirls and pressing into me. I was in another world.

"Alex."

He looked up from between my spread legs. "Yes, sir?"

"What kind of girls do you like? Short or tall, blonde or brunette, big boobs or small?

"Small girls, hair color doesn't matter. Big boobs get in the way," he laughed.

"I agree, would you be interested in a little partnership?"

"What would that be, sir?"

"Working together to seduce other people?"

"Other guys?

"Guys, girls, couples..."

"Oh, wow that would be so hot!"

"I think so."

"Is it really possible? People would really join us?

"People find me very attractive and you are quite amazing. I think as a couple we would be quite effective. The truth, Alex, is that most people desperately desire to lose control, to be caught up in a fantasy. I have learned to recognize when I've tapped into people's more primal urges, and to intensify them.

"I am sure I could learn a lot."

"I think just watching you suck my cock will drive many people insane with lust.

"Mmmmmmm, yes", Alex pumped my cock rapidly in and out of his throat to demonstrate his enthusiasm for the idea. He swallowed me completely, rhythmically constricting his throat muscles. My eyes rolled back. I was near cumming but still holding; I had not yet passed the point of no return.

Intrigued by the fantasy, Alex's mouth came off my penis though his hand continued slowly stroking me.

"How would it work?"

"We go "fishing" at some nicer college clubs. Drinking together, throwing my money around a little."

"And girls will be attracted."

"I don't know, depends on the girl. We may end up with a guy or a couple"

"True, sounds like fun! How do we fish?"

"We flirt a little so people watching suspect we're lovers but aren't certain."

"What sort of things would you do to me in public?"

"Run my hands over you discreetly, or maybe blatantly."

"I'd like that a lot."

He dipped down to lick up a stream of pre-cum that had appeared at the tip of my penis.

"You seem very eager to please, Alex. Do you consider yourself submissive?

"I've really never been with a dom but want to. Your voice makes me feel all warm, sir. If you gave an order, I would do as told."

I gently stroked his hair then pulled his mouth onto my penis again.

"I would certainly send you for drinks, then touch your cheek to say thanks. Maybe even brush back your hair."

Alex moaned with pleasure.

"Are you femme at all, Alex?"

Alex's eyes lit up.

"I would be open to that for sure!"

"Would you feel sexy wearing panties under your clothes?"

"OMG, I would love it!"

"What color?"

"Red, or black."

I brushed back his hair, trailing my finger down his neck.

"I find you very, very sexy Alex"

Alex was licking my balls again, slowly stroking me with his hand.

"After we get a few drinks into the girl, I think I would lift the back of your shirt and show her your panties peeking out of your jeans."

"That would make me feel deliciously slutty, sir."

"Then I'd send you for a round of drinks. While you were gone, I would explain to her how you love belonging to me, how sexy submission makes you feel. When you return, I would ask you to open the front of your jeans and show us how wet your panties are with precum."

"I would be so soaked, sir."

"Then I would tell her to show us her panties. Would you lift her skirt or open her jeans for me?"

"Oh wow! Hot! You think she would let me?"

"I can be very persuasive."

"I bet you can."

I paused for a moment and Alex went back to gently sucking the tip of my cock.

"Alex."

"Yes, sir"

"I would like to cum now."

Chapter 2

Following that first encounter, I installed Alex in a luxury apartment, with a comfortable monthly allowance and showered him with sexy gifts. In exchange, he did anything I asked, and called me Master.

I knocked on his door at 8:00. As instructed, he was nude when he opened the door except for a black pair of Louboutin "Private Number" pumps. He led me to the living room. Champagne was chilling in an ice bucket on the coffee table next to two crystal flutes. I sat on the couch, filled the glasses, handed him one, then leaned back on the couch.

"Walk," I instructed. Like a starlet from the 1940s he glided around the room with his champagne, chattering animatedly. He looked delicious, walking with practiced grace in the four-and-a-half inch heels. The first glass was soon gone. I refilled our flutes, and Alex's movements became more blatantly suggestive and my desire to suck on his clit was becoming irresistible. When I'd drained the second glass, I placed my flute back on the table.

"Alex."

I sat up and motioned for him to stand in front of me. He was cut, his body totally hairless. He was completely soft. I cupped his balls, squeezing gently; his penis remained flaccid in my hand.

"My clit never gets hard when I'm femme," he purred.

I squeezed again and a drop of pre-cum appeared. I slid him completely into my mouth, suckling his softness, relishing the slipperiness and saltiness of his pre-cum. A peacefulness descended upon me as his clit moved around in my mouth and explored every curve with my tongue. I felt like I was floating and lost all sense of time. Then Alex placed his hands gently but firmly on the back of my head, pulling me into him. A larger glob of pre-cum surged into my mouth; it tasted faintly of semen and I realized what was happening. My arms wrapped around his thighs, hands cupping his tight young ass. Neither of us moved. A moan escaped Alex and his fingers tightened in my hair. Still soft, his penis contracted in my mouth. Cum poured from him. Alex's body was stiff, his breathing erratic as the waves of orgasm washed through him. I felt total serenity, feeling only his spasming balls, and clit pumping in my mouth. I swallowed, then swallowed again. Finally, the flow began to abate. I drew back, holding only the tip of his clit in my mouth, releasing his ass and wrapping my left hand around his balls and gently holding his clit between fingers and thumb of my right, I milked the remaining fluid from him.

He smiled and whispered, "I said I didn't get hard when femme, but never said I didn't cum."

"You're delicious," I replied.

I reached into my blazer pocket. Handing him the tiny box, I leaned back.

"Something special for you."

He opened the box and pulled out a pair of women's panties, sheer black mesh front and back, with a little pink bow. He purred with delight then pulled them carefully over the heels and up his thighs. He tucked his clit between his legs, pulling the panties tight to leave a flat, very femme, pubic area.

"Turn around."

He twirled like a model.

I couldn't stifle a low moan at the sight of his ass through the sheer material. I caressed, then kneaded the delicate curves of his body. He spread his legs and bent over the coffee table, presenting his cunt through the mesh. I cupped his ass, my middle finger pressed into him through the panties. He began humming softly and gyrated his hips against my finger. A mix of residual cum and new pre-cum flowed copiously from his clit, lubricating the pucker of his cunt. I took a deep breath.

"You better get dressed or we'll never get out of here!"

Chapter 3

We finished the champagne in my Audi on the way to the club. Alex was wearing jeans, a white button-down dress shirt and brown dress shoes. I smiled at him and stroked his thigh. He looked like a young professional male; no one would ever suspect he was wearing sheer black women's panties.

The club was packed. We found a standing table against a wall with a view of the dance floor and bar area, and I sent Alex for a bottle of Proseco and two glasses. My plan was to watch the crowd for someone who seemed intrigued by our relationship. My hopes were set on a young girl I noticed on the way in. She was about Alex's height, but only because she was wearing four-inch black heels. She was elfin slim, couldn't have weighed much over 100, with almost no breasts. Her legs, you could see most of them under the black halter mini, were thin but muscular. Her hair, shoulder length, almost white blonde. But it was her eyes that had first caught my attention. Large, green-gray, they had followed us as we came in. As we passed her table, our eyes met, and she shyly smiled.

Alex returned and placed the Proseco and glasses on the table. Watching our quarry, I gently squeezed Alex's hand, then briefly placed my hand on his waist. Her eyes widened, then looked away, but in a moment were drawn back. She watched as I poured the Italian sparkling wine, and Alex and I clinked our glasses.

As we drank, I discreetly ran my hands over Alex, touching his hair, his cheek, his chest. When my hand strayed to his crotch, sliding deep between his legs, she was mesmerized. It was time to begin.

"Alex"

"Yes, sir"

"Go get another bottle and four glasses"

"Yes, sir"

He bowed his head slightly as he left. I watched her eyes follow him to the bar. When he returned, we filled the four new glasses and poured the rest of the bottle into our own.

"Alex, do you see the four girls at the table by the bar? We will be seducing the one in the halter dress. Bring these four glasses to them and give each of the other three a glass saying, 'My master's compliments on your beauty.' Then, as you place the glass in the right hand of the girl with the halter dress, whisper in her ear, 'My master wishes you to join us, give me your left hand and follow.'"

"And she'll come with me? Just like that?"

"Yes Alex, she already wants to be with us."

Alex returned shortly, leading the young woman as if he were escorting a princess to a ball. He bowed slightly.

"Master, this is Sandi."

I raised my glass.

"To new friends!" I exclaimed, then drained my flute. Alex and Sandi followed my lead. I smiled at Sandi.

"Alex," I said without looking at him, "Go get another bottle"

Alex disappeared to the bar.

I looked into Sandi's green eyes, "You are quite lovely."

She blushed slightly, and my gaze traveled down past her full lips, her sleek neck, lingered on her small pert breasts and visibly erect nipples then continued past her hips, admired her thin but muscular legs all the way to her red painted toes peeking from black mesh peep-toe boots.

"Sayra?" I asked.

"Yes." She seemed delighted I had recognized the shoe.

"Not many people can afford Jimmy Choo."

"I can't either really. But I fell in love with these."

"Your feet are quite becoming in them. I would enjoy buying you shoes."

"I don't even know your name."

"You may call me Master."

"The way Alex does? Why would I do that?

"There are benefits. Alex gets almost anything he desires. But that's not why he calls me master. Alex found that being owned made him truly free. You will find you are the same."

Alex returned and poured three fresh glasses. We toasted Sandi's beauty and she blushed again.

"Alex, show Sandi what's under your jeans."

Without hesitation, Alex unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pulling them open. Sandi stared, uncertain in the dim light.

"Is he wearing...?" She hesitated.

"Put your hand in his pants."

Without thinking, Sandi followed the order, slipping her hand into Alex's open pants. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"It's flat! Where's your penis?"

Alex smiled, enjoying the game.

"It's tucked between his legs. Alex likes to feel like a girl sometimes. Push your hand deeper."

"My God, his panties are soaking wet!"

"Alex has been leaking all night. He enjoys being mine very much. You will too. Remove your hand"

Sandi did, then picked up her glass and sipped, waiting.

"Alex, close up your pants and stand behind Sandi."

Alex complied, and when he was in position, I looked into Sandi's beautiful green eyes.

"Don't move."

"Alex."

"Yes, master."

"I want to see Sandi's panties. Please lift her dress."

Alex reached around Sandi, grasped the hem and began sliding it up her legs. Sandi stood like a statue as her thighs were exposed. Alex continued until the hem was bunched over her hip bones. Sandi's panties were pale pink in color and composed of a sheer mesh fabric with an embossed rose on either side of the pubic area. In the light of the bar, I couldn't tell if she was shaved or if her pubic hair was such a light blonde it wasn't visible.

When I looked back into here eyes, her arousal was carnal.

"Cum for me, Sandi."

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

Her right hand slipped into her panties. Her left hand slid up to pinch a nipple. It took less than thirty seconds. Motioning Alex to release her, I stepped forward and held Sandi in my arms as she came.

"I think you should come home with us," I whispered.

We left together, Sandi on my arm with Alex walking slightly ahead, opening doors for us. When we got to the car, Alex held the front door open for Sandi. She slid into the bucket seat and crossed her legs. Alex closed the door and jumped in the back while I slid behind the wheel.

With a turn of the key the engine roared to life. I shifted into gear and placed my hand on Sandi's thigh as we accelerated.

"Recline the seat and open your legs."

Sandi found the button to recline the seat and as she eased back. Her left leg fell open and she lifted her right leg, resting her heel on the leather seat and knee against the window. I cupped her panty-covered cunt in my hand, smiling at its wetness. My finger pressed inward the damp material sliding easily and I felt her swollen lips envelop it. She moaned softly, and her hips pressed into my hand; but I just held her, my hand unmoving. She twitched a few times, craving greater contact, but soon relaxed, and began breathing softly, nearly asleep.

Mine.

The drive was soon over and as the door to his apartment closed behind us, I turned to Alex.

"More champagne please Alex, the Perrier-Jouet."

Alex hurried toward the kitchen.

"Sandi, remove your dress."

"Yes, Master."

Sandi crossed her arms and grasped the hem, lifting the dress over her head. She wore no bra.

Alex returned and poured three glasses, handing one to each of us.

"Alex?

"Yes, Master"

"Would you like to show Sandi the high heels I just bought you?"

"I would like to, yes sir."

"Go to the bedroom, strip down and return wearing only your panties and heels. I am going to suck on Sandi's nipples for a moment."

Sandi's eyes were closed and she was making faint moaning sounds when Alex strutted back into the room.

I released Sandi's nipple sat down on the soft leather.

"Stand in front of me you two."

"Close your eyes."

They are both beautiful. Sandi's blonde hair falls softly around her shoulders. The pale white tan lines of her breasts are set off by her deep sun-browned skin. Although her breasts are small, her areolae are large, pink and slightly puffy; her nipples are a shade darker. They had been inverted when she stripped off her dress but thanks to the attention they'd just received were now completely erect. A wisp of blonde pubic hair protruded above the hem of her panties. Her feet are adorable, red painted toenails peeping through the toes of her Sayras.

Alex's skin is like marble, his nipples dark and hard. His toenails are also painted, deep red.

I reach out, sliding my left index finger into Sandi's mouth and my right into Alex's. Both begin suckling, rapidly becoming aroused, their sucking fervent and carnal. But after a minute or so, I draw my fingers out of their mouths and slowly slide them over their lips, chin, down their necks, and down their chests, between their nipples, slowly over their navels, and over the hems of their panties. I invert my hand to cup Alex's balls and do the same to Sandi, my hand cupping her sex with my middle finger slipping just slightly inside her.

I smile.

"Take off our panties, Alex."

Alex smiles and slides his panties down smooth legs, carefully pulling them over his heels and steps out of them, letting them fall to the floor at his feet and stands naked (except for his heels) in front of us.

"Now you, Sandi."

Sandi does the same, exposing a landing strip of soft blonde pubic hair.

"Stop." I order softly.

Her panties are at mid-thigh, thumbs in the hem.

"Turn around."

She does. Her ass is glorious.

"Open your legs and bend over slowly."

I am enthralled. Her labia are shaved smooth and as she bends, slowly pull apart to reveal the darker pink of her inner lips. As I watch, a small drop of white fluid seeps out of her. I can't resist sliding a finger into her and then back to my mouth.

"You taste wonderful, Sandy. You can turn back around."

Sandy spins gracefully, then slides her panties over her heels.

"Close your eyes again."

12