Alex becomes Alexa Ch. 02: Poke Her Night

Story Info
Alex continues his journey as Alexa.
4.3k words
4.75
5.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/13/2023
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa was where she belonged. Alexa was currently on her knees before her Sir. Clitty caged, butt plugged and mouth full of his thick cock. She bobbed up and down stroking and sucking. Sir was laying against the back of the couch robe open, head back, eyes closed with one hand loosely resting on Alexa's head. "MMM yes baby that's it. God your mouth feels so good." he said. Alexa enjoyed the praise. She had only been sucking cock for a month but it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

Sir grabbed her head with both hands, held it in place and started to thrust. Alexa tried to relax her throat as she knew what was coming next. After several thrusts Sir moaned. "OH FUUCK."

Sir's cock exploded in Alexa's mouth. She caught every drop, having done this now more than a few times. When Sir was done Alexa came off his cock and smiled up at him.

"Are you satisfied Sir?"

Sir smiled down at Alexa, cock temporarily spent. "Yes baby. Now come up here. Sir has to talk to you about something." He pulled on the leash attached to Alexa's black leather collar.

That collar was the trigger that changed Alex, the short, slightly effeminate, gay 19yr old man into Alexa, the submissive Sissy slut that loved the new world she was exploring.

Alexa straddled Sir, Alexa started rubbing her ass against his softening cock. "What would like me to do now Sir?"

"Well first of all, keep doing that and I'm going to get hard again and have to fuck that little ass of yours," Sir replied.

Alexa sped up a bit. "Oh Sir that would be terrible." she giggled.

"Little brat," he said as he lightly spanked her ass.

"Oh my, Sir." Alexa wiggled her ass and ran her hands up Sir's chest. "What did you want to talk about Sir" Alexa asked as she tweaked Sir's nipples. She thought she felt Sir's cock twitch under her. She kept rubbing.

"You are a good little sissy slut aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes sir I try to be."

Alexa flashed back to their 2nd session where, in her excitement, she forgot her butt plug at home, violating one of the Rules Sir had set for their sessions. Sir had cuffed her hands to the ceiling of his play room and caned her ass until it was beet red. She had trouble sitting the rest of the week.

Sir brought his hands up and started to pull and tug on Alexa's nipples. Sir had discovered that his latest sissy's nipples were incredible sensitive.

"OH SIR!" Alexa straightened up when Sir pulled. He let go and she slumped down against his chest. Sir rubbed Alexa's head.

After their first session, Alex had cut his hair so it was short on the back and sides but longer up front, he found that he could swipe it forward enough to give himself a more feminine look when he wanted it.

Alexa loved the feeling of closeness with Sir. It felt so intimate, not just sexual.

"I am having a poker party this weekend and would like you to be the under-table entertainment. Would you do that for me?"

"What would I have to do sir?" Alexa sat up, she bit her lip as she looked at Sir. The thought of multiple cocks using her was very exciting. It was something she had thought about, read about, and watched a lot of, but never really considered could actually happen.

Sir answered as he rubbed and down her sides. His hardening cock pushing against Alexa's tight ass. "Everything you do for me sissy. You would be a free use slut for everyone to do with as they pleased. They would use this little mouth of yours," Sir stuck his finger in her mouth and Alexa sucked greedily. "They would definitely use this little ass of yours." He spanked her ass again.

Alexa shuddered in excitement at the thought. "Yes Sir. I would love to be a free use slut for you and your friends."

"Good Sissy, now lets do something about this." Sir thrust his hips up and his hard cock head pushed against Alexa's tight hole. Alexa reached back and pulled out her plug then wrapped her arms around Sir's neck and slide her hole down his shaft.

"Please fuck me Sir."

A little while later, Alex pulled his panties up over his caged cock and put the white bra back on. He knew that Sir loved when Alex wore a full set of underwear and not just panties. Sir's cum was still leaking around the butt plug but he could get home without a problem. As Alex was leaving, Sir grabbed him by the chin and kissed him. "I'll let you know about this weekend." Alex melted into the kiss. "Ok Sir."

After what seemed like months of waiting, it was finally Saturday afternoon. Alex prepared himself as he was told, freshly clean and fully shaved. Sir had told him not to bother with any girl clothes as he had a new outfit waiting for him, so Alex didn't bother with any underwear. Alex could barely contain his excitement enough to get his cage on. Sir had also told him to make sure his butt plug was in, since he would be getting fucked multiple times tonight and needed to be prepared. That instruction alone was enough to get him dripping. He dressed in a short t shirt that barely showed a small bit of skin at his waist and a pair of form fitting jeans that hugged his ass tightly.

Sir had recommended a few exercises to help tone and shape Alex's body to

appear slightly more feminine. While it had only been a month, while inspecting his ass in the mirror, Alex could SWEAR it was just a little bit more of a bubble than it had been.

One benefit Alex hadn't counted on when starting his sexual journey is that being constantly wanted and desired had done wonders for his self-esteem helping him come of out his shell in his regular life more as he explored his sexual life.

Alex left the house early, too excited to wait even a second longer. On his way out Alex passed his Dad sitting at the table reading the paper of all things. Alex didn't give the look his dad gave him a second thought but if he did he might have noticed it was more predatory than fatherly.

When Alex got to Sir's house, he parked down the street and walked to the door. Sir met him wearing shorts and a button down shirt that was opened. Alex immediately wanted to run his hands up and down Sir's chest and feel his strong back. Sir ushered him inside and then pushed Alex against the wall. Sir grabbed at his crotch to make sure his cock was properly caged. Then he passionately kissed Alex in what was becoming their typical greeting as well as an appetizer for things to come.

"Are you ready for tonight? This is a big step and I don't want you to feel overwhelmed." Sir asked while looking Alex in the eyes and cupping his chin lightly.

Alex smiled up at him. "Yes Sir, this is something that I've always fantasized about but never thought would actually happen."

Sir leaned down and kissed Alex again. Sir groaned into the kiss. "Such a good little eager slut. Follow me, we have to get you ready for my guests." He turned and pulled Alex down the hall.

They entered what had to be Sir's bedroom. So far Alex had really only seen the playroom so this was a change. Sir pointed. "Why don't you get changed. Leave your clothes on the chair there. Then when you are dressed, there is some makeup in the bathroom. I think the colors will suit you nicely so make yourself look pretty for my guests. When you are ready, present yourself to me and I will collar you. Do you have any questions?"

Alex looked at the shopping bag on the bed. he shook his head. "No sir, I've put on makeup before but I'm not very skilled."

"That's ok, just do your best. It's going to get ruined anyway." Alex gulped a bit as Sir closed the door.

Alex went to the back and dumped the contents onto the bed. It was mostly baby-blue satin type fabric and white lace. He stripped off his regular clothes and clad only in his cage, unfolded and laid everything out. It was a maid outfit, the top was a tank-top style in baby blue with a frilly white lace front. The "Skirt" was the same fabric but there was decidedly less of it. The entire skirt looked more like a belt and Alex knew it would leave his caged cock and ass on full display. It did come with hanging straps that were meant to hold up the new pair of white stockings that were also in the bag. Alex dressed, loving the every moment of the soft fabric on his skin. Pulling the stockings up made him shiver in excitement. After inspecting himself in the mirror and confirming how little the skirt covered. He went into the bathroom and laying on the counter were eye shadow in a shade of blue to match his outfit and some pink lip gloss. Alex applied the makeup as best he could. This was still something he wasn't great at but he doubted anyone would REALLY care.

When he was dressed, he took one last look in the mirror and went to present himself to Sir. Sir was in the living room, another room Alex had only seen in passing. Sir was busy getting the chips and cards set so Alex sank to his knees, hands on his thighs. Sir turned and smiled. he walked over to Alex "god you are so fucking sexy, you are going to be a big hit tonight." He stepped into the playroom and came back with a collar. Instead of the normal black this one was baby blue to match Alex's outfit. Sir stood before Alex, "Now when this goes on you will considered free use until it comes off, meaning that you will do anything that any of my guests or myself tell you to do without hesitation. Do you understand and consent to this?"

Alex looked up at Sir and nodded. "Yes Sir I consent to be a free use slut for you and your guests tonight."

Sir bent down and locked the collar around Alexa's neck. "Good Girl." Just then the doorbell rang.

Sir pulled Alexa's chin up. "Now go let my guests in and lead them back here."

Alexa froze. No one other than Sir had seen her dressed like this. She suddenly got very nervous. Alexa hesitated until Sir came up behind her and smacked her ass very hard. "Now slut, don't leave my guests waiting on the steps. That is rude." Alexa jumped at the slap, then with her head down she went to hallway. She could see two figures standing behind the frosted glass of the front door. She approached the door, heart pounding. Alexa took a deep breath and opened the door.

Before her stood two men. Both around Sir's age, one taller one shorter. The shorter one was bald with a bit of a gut and was covered in tattoos. He reminded her of a biker. The taller one was clean-cut and very lean. This one reminded her more of a stock broker type.

As the men took a look at Alexa, their eyes flitted up and down taking in the whole image standing before them. The biker one smiled big. "Whoo, Mike said he had some entertainment for us but GOD DAMN aren't you a sexy little thing."

Alexa blushed. "Please come in, Sir is waiting in the living room." She motioned the men to follow. Alexa led the men in to the room and stood to the side.

"Jesus, Mike, is he even old enough to be here?" The taller man asked. his voice was deeper than Alexa would have thought and had a very nice tone to it.

Sir answered back. "Yeah I checked it out, totally legal. Slut have you introduced yourself to my friends yet?"

Alexa looked at the ground again. "No sir."

"Well...?"

Alexa cleared her throat and looked at the guests. "Hello, my name is Alexa and I am your free use slut for this evening."

The men looked at each other. They grinned. "We haven't had a free use one since that hot little blonde chick. God she was fucking hot." said the short man. He walked over to Alexa. While he was the shorter of the two guests he still had a few inches on her. He inspected her. then roughly grabbed her caged clitty. "I like sissy sluts like you. So much fun to really fuck and no protection needed. Would you like to suck my cock slut?"

Alexa winced at the pain a bit. "If you want me to suck your cock sir all you have to do is tell me. I am here for everyone's pleasure."

The man laughed and let go of her clitty. "That's a good slut. I'm going to have fun with you later."

The taller man walked over, turned Alexa around by the shoulder and pushed her down to the couch with her ass in the air. A pair of strong hands was rubbing up and down her ass. A finger probed the metal plug still in her ass. The pleasure got to Alexa and she moaned at the attention. Once of hands gave her ass a smack. "If you like that slut you are going to really enjoy later." The voice laughed.

"Ok that's enough for now we're here to play some fucking cards." Alexa heard Sir's voice. The hands left her ass and she stood up. Sir came over to her. "Get under the table. You are to do your best to make sure my guests cocks feel appreciated. You are to suck and stroke everyone equally unless they tell you to stop. Do you understand?"

Alexa nodded. She dropped to her knees and crawled under the table. She made sure she stuck her ass in the direction of Sir's guests and even looked over her shoulder to see. Both men looked hungrily at her.

As Alexa got situated she heard the doorbell ring again and soon a fourth voice joined the group. The poker table was just a folding table with a table cloth on it so Alexa could only see the feet of Sir's guests until they all sat down. He recognized the slacks and jeans of the first two guests. Sir was wearing shorts, and the fourth man had on generic looking black track pants.

Alexa started with the tall man, she reached up and rubbed the crotch of his slacks. He jumped a little but leaned back and spread his legs. Alexa also reached over and started rubbing the jeans of the biker. She wasn't terribly attracted to him but he was Sir's guest and she would do her absolute best to please him. It was hard to tell cock sizes while they were being restrained by their respective fabric prisons but Alexa could tell they were both hard. When she reached over to the new guest there was no doubt about how big he was. The track pants did little to hide the length or hardness. She stopped rubbing the other guests and just gawked. Soon the biker reached down and undid his jeans and slipped them down. His cock sprang out. His cock was smaller and thinner than Sir's but surprisingly aesthetic looking.

"Suck it slut." was the command. Alexa, wanting to be a good slut, grabbed the base and shoved it in her mouth. Alexa managed to get most of it it her mouth. "Oh Fuck, she is an eager little cock sucker Mike." Alexa grinned. She loved to suck cock. She bobbed up and down. Not remembering for a bit to keep rubbing Sir's other guests. By the time she remembered, the tall man had his cock out. She reached over as she sucked the biker and stroked the stock broker. His cock was longer than Sir's but thinner.

As she started to stroke, the biker started to buck his hips on the chair and She heard "Oh FUCK get ready slut. Swallow every drop." The biker's cock erupted with cum, shooting a surprising amount into Alexa's mouth. She waited for him to finish and then swallowed it all. Voices came from the table above.

"Damn that was fast."

"She's got a hot mouth I can't wait to fuck her ass."

"Not yet, you still have money to lose to me."

Alex turned her attention to the other two cocks that were out. Sir was still wearing his shorts, obviously letting his guests enjoy themselves first. She stroked the taller mans thin cock while she helped the mystery guest fish his cock out. She knew it was substantial but was still surprised. It was at least 8 inches and THICK. she wondered if she could take it all in either hole. Her fingers wrapped around and barely touched on the other side. She stroked it until a voice told her "Don't just play with it, suck it." Alexa happily agreed. She dove at it and immediately tried to get as much as she could into her mouth. She was only halfway when she coughed and had to come off.

Laughter erupted from the table. "That always happens with these sluts, they all think they can just deep throat that monster first time out."

Alexa tried again, more cautiously this time. Licking up the shaft, she grabbed the base and stroked while she explored this magnificent cock in front of her. The man moaned as she just sucked the head. If she couldn't swallow it all she could at least make it feel good. Alexa licked up and down the shaft while she stroked then sucked each of his balls into her mouth gently. He seemed to enjoy that and Alexa made sure to go back to them in between sucking the head and licking up his precum.

After several minutes, or was it an hour, of sucking this magnificent cock Alexa heard a phone on the table buzz. "Goddamn it, Hello?" Alexa hadn't been told to stop so she kept sucking. The voice hitched a bit as she sucked a ball into her mouth. "Fuck, where? Ok don't worry sweetie I'm on the way."

Alexa put the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. He shuddered in pleasure. "Shit, wife's car broke down. I gotta go pick her up." He put a hand under the table and pushed Alexa's head down on his cock. "Gotta make this quick."

He thrust his cock deep. Alexa gagged, he held it there. She couldn't breathe. Her eyes started to water at the intrusion. She tried to relax her throat but it didn't work. She coughed onto his cock. He pulled back and started to stroke himself. "Mouth on the head slut. You are going to drown in this cum."

The man groaned as he released into her mouth. She gulped once, then had to do it again as her mouth was still filling up. Some escaped her mouth as he finished and pulled out. He pulled back from the table and pulled his pants up while Alexa was still recovering. "Thanks slut. Mike, thanks for the invite. Next time."

When Alexa had recovered she went back to stroking the exposed cocks. the bikers cock was showing signs of hardness again when the table cloth flipped up. A hand helped Alexa out and to her feet. The sudden brightness was surprising.

Sir sat at the table, most of the chips in front of himself. "Well with our fourth gone I think that is all the cards we will be playing tonight. Now for the real fun." Sir stood up and walked over to Alexa. He wiped at some of the mystery mans cum from her face with a finger and put it in her mouth. She sucked the finger and cleaned it with her tongue. Sir grabbed her clitty. It was straining at the cage, the tip dripping from all the excitement.

He attached a leash to her collar. "On all fours slut." Alexa complied. Sir pulled at her leash and led her to the play room. He stopped in front of the spanking bench.

It was a padded bench with restraints at four corners for her wrists and ankles and one that went around her neck. Alexa had been introduced to it during their second session where Sir had fucked her face for the first time.

He pulled on the leash and Alexa stood up long enough to get on the bench. She was strapped in. Alexa felt the butt plug being removed. "I think we can fill your tight little holes with something better don't you slut?"

"Yes sir. Please fill my holes. Use me." Sir patted her ass that was completely open for anyone to use.

"Good slut. Come in boys, she's all ready for us." The other two men came in and smiled. They quickly stripped.

Standing naked, the tall man went behind Alexa. "I'm going to fuck this ass first."

The biker answered "That's fine just don't break her I'm going next."

Alexa felt lube being poured on her ass. Then the tall man's cock was at her entrance. He thrust into Alexa and thin cock or no she felt it.

"OOH, yes please fuck me."

He smacked her ass. "God I love it when they are eager." He pulled out and thrust in again. Soon he was all the way inside. He started to thrust hard pulling all the way out and shoving his cock back inside Alexa. He was grunting hard when he slammed in and Alexa felt him cum inside. He collapsed onto Alexa's back for a moment than pulled out. He gave her ass another slap as he went to sit on the couch with Sir. Sir was just sipping a drink while he watched. Alexa hoped she was doing a good job in taking care of his guests.

12