Alex Ch. 03

Story Info
A prequel - Alex gets some toys.
1.7k words
4.54
5.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex knocks on her Daddy's door. "Come in," he calls. She opens it, and he's watching TV. "Yeah," he asks, looking up. He looks her over and a slow smirk crosses his face. "Well, hello," he purrs. She's just wearing a short skirt and a lacy bralette.

"Daddy, can we look at toys," Alex asks.

"Come here," Chris says, turning off the TV using the remote and pushing down the covers. She settles in his lap. She starts to shift her hips, and Chris puts his hands on her hips to still her. She forces his hands away.

"Just getting comfortable," she says sweetly. Chris chuckles but lets her rub against his cock. Alex doesn't stop until he's half-hard. She lays back against him and he puts the computer on her lap, just below where her skirt ends.

"Website?"

She happily types it in. An image of a two-pronged dildo takes up the upper half of the screen. "Custom-made supernatural toys," Chris reads aloud. Alex nods. He grins into her neck as he inches up her skirt. She isn't wearing underwear. He turns to speak into her ear. "Is that what you want, sweetheart?"

"Not that particular one," she admits.

"Show me what my pretty girl wants to fuck herself on." Alex shudders and clicks on 'dildos.' She slowly scrolls, letting her Daddy look. She stops, the cursor hovering over one of her favorites- The Octopussy. A brash name, sure, but she ignores it because of how much she wants it. It's a tentacle with suckers all along the side.

"Why that one, baby," Chris asks, sliding his fingers over her cunt. She's a little wet, from both the the thought of the tentacle and feeling her Daddy hard behind her, but she trusts him not to slide in until she's ready.

"I wanna feel the suckers." Alex opens it to open it in a new tab and scrolls on. She only has to go a few toys before she stops.

"Wait. Let me guess," Chris says, and she nods. "The Werewolf." Her Daddy knows her so well.

"Yeah. And something else," she says.

"Which one?"

"Big Ben." It's what she imagines a dragon's cock to look like, with a pointed head and wide scales along the sides.

"Save them." She does and keeps scrolling. "Wait, wait," he says, and she obeys. "What's that one, Tyson? It's dark against dark, I can't see it."

Alex clicks it- she doesn't remember it, either. She squeaks when she sees it- it's a mocking of a horse cock. "I don't want that one."

"Ok, hon. I just wanted to see what it was. Go back."

She does, letting out a sigh of relief. She saves a thick, short one with ridges named Sarge. Her Daddy runs his fingers over her again, and she's slightly wetter and can't help but twitch her hips towards them. She's still not quite wet enough for him, so she puts his fingers near her mouth wordlessly. She sucks them into her mouth and runs her tongue around and between them. She can faintly taste herself on them. She's fingered herself and tasted it before, but she somehow tastes better on Daddy's fingers. She rocks against him and he groans, and she feels him get harder against her ass. He slides his soaked fingers out from her mouth and slides them over her slit. "Keep going."

Alex shakes herself and does. She hasn't even gotten to her very favorite yet. Next up is Slepnir, which makes her Daddy twitch and prompts her to circle her hips against him. The dildo has ridges halfway down it and then veiny the rest of the way. She whimpers and he stills her with one big hand. "Show me your toys, Alex."

That's a little easier, knowing the next one is her favorite. She moans out loud and circles her hips against him again, rocking back. It's a dragon head. It reminds her of the decorations she sometimes sees near Chinese New Year. Which, she guesses, is the point. The toy's name is Yao. Daddy must feel her get wetter because he presses one finger into her.

"Like that one, baby," he growls, but his voice is breathy. He likes it too.

"Yeah."

"What else?"

Alex clicks on 'vibrators.' She selects a long tongue attached to a muzzle. She whimpers at it, imagining it thrumming inside of her. She's never had a toy, never even tried one, but she knows what it should feel like.

"Anything else?"

"No, Daddy. That's it."

"Ok. Let's see what our winners are." He slips another finger into her and she gasps, rocking against the feeling. He stills her with his other hand. "Alex. Look at your toys."

She does. A tentacle, a werewolf, a dragon, a thick one, a ridged one (though she admits almost all of them are ridged), and a vibrator. "How many can I have, Daddy," she asks. He slowly eases his fingers almost all the way out before he goes back in just as slow.

"The vibrator and one dildo, honey."

"Just one," she purrs.

"To start with. Can't have my baby girl too overwhelmed."

"Yao."

"I thought as much." He hums. "What size?"

"Extra large."

Chris chuckles. "My little girl really wants to be stuffed full, huh," he teases, and she nods, rocking against him. "Now, do you want to wait until i buy them for you or do you want my cock buried in your pussy now?"

"Want you now."

"Thought so." He puts the computer aside and Alex hums, rocking against him. She alternates between spearing herself on his fingers and rubbing back against his hardening cock. She can feel him getting harder every time she rubs against him. She sits up, stretching and looping her arms backwards around his shoulders. He ducks down and licks into her mouth. She hums and sucks on his tongue, running her hands through his hair. She pulls back and arches her neck. Her Daddy knows exactly what she wants and starts to kiss down it. She reaches down and pushes his sweatpants down, baring his cock. She crawls forward on her hands and knees and lifts her ass temptingly.

"Oh, I see," Chris growls, and Alex shivers. "My baby girl wants to get fucked like an animal."

"Yes, Daddy."

"See," he says, leaning forward. She can feel him trailing against her thighs and pulls them closer, giving him some friction. "Animals don't care about if the girl comes. They only care about getting their cock in that sweet soft hole. Is that ok?"

"More than ok, Daddy."

"Some of them are even rough. Pin her down and have their way with her no matter how much she whines and howls."

"I know, Daddy."

"So tell me, baby girl. What exactly do you want?"

Alex shivers- she knows that her Daddy can't read her mind, and that he actually has to be told outright what she wants some times. And sometimes, he just wants to hear her ask. "I want you to feed your cock into me, inch by inch. I want you to hold my hands down and not let me touch myself to help. I want you to fuck me hard until your cum flows out of me, and then I want you to shove your fingers in me until I come." Her Daddy pants.

"Good girl."

He shifts his hips and eases his cock into her sodden hole, hands coming up to trap her hands together with one hand. He slowly pushes in, and Alex squirms, trying to make him hurry up. She tries to fuck herself back on his cock, but he stops her with his other hand and continues his slow push until he's completely inside. She shudders. He pulls his cock back and starts fucking her as hard as she asked him to, pulling out until only the head is inside before he slams back in.

Alex moves with the thrusts, moaning. She pulls experimentally on her Daddy's hold, but he doesn't let go. She can feel him stretching her with his big cock, every once in a while brushing her g-spot. She knows it's on purpose- her Daddy is way too good at fucking her to miss this often. Still, she tries to move her hips to get him where she needs him. He presses her wrists into the bed. She settles in and takes it, moaning. Most of the time, he reaches down to touch her clit, but not this time- his hands are trapping hers and holding onto her hips. She grinds against him, whining. Her Daddy growls, grinding in with a filthy noise. She's sopping for him. He uses the hand on her hip to pull her back to him, fucking his cock into her. And while she hadn't told him this part, she had been too distracted, he seems to know anyway. She doesn't want him to talk.

Her Daddy fucks her, panting and groaning, and Alex ripples around him. She wants him to fill her, have his cum dripping down his thighs. Because once that happens, she gets to come. And anyway, she loves the feeling of being filled with his cum. Chris growls again and slams home, and she cries out and circles her hips against him. She wants to ride him, put her hands against his abs and fuck herself back on his cock. She wants to drop to her knees, swallow him after he's fucked her and feel him, heavy on her tongue, lick her own juices off of him. Chris grinds in with an unintelligible swear, and Alex feels him come. Alex moans and rocks back against him.

Chris pulls out and Alex clenches her thighs together to keep his cum inside. Chris uses his knees to spread Alex's and shoves his fingers in. She moans, putting her head down. She lets herself get lost in the feeling of being filled again. Chris rubs his thumb against her clit and shoves two of his middle fingers into her, rubbing against her g-spot. She moans and thrusts against him. He fucks her with his fingers, sliding through his own cum, until she shudders and comes herself. He flips her over and slides his fingers into her mouth, and she lazily licks him clean. He silently feeds her the rest, and she opens her arms. Chris lays in them, nosing at her temple.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Anytime, sweetheart." She can feel him smirk against her cheek. "I can't wait until your toys arrive."