Alex Fucks Cyn

Story Info
Cyn gets her wish: a man's cock deep inside her.
5.3k words
4.52
17.5k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome! This is the fifth story in the second "Freya and Friends" series. I try to write stand-alone stories so this can be enjoyed as-is, but if you'd like to start at the beginning of this series, check out: I Will Love You Forever

If you'd like to begin with the first series, click here: The First Blowjob

Enjoy!

Love, Frey

My Stories

๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’–

Freya was lying on her back enjoying the afterglow of her first lesbian experience with Cyn lying right beside her.

"So, you just had a woman eat you out. Did I turn you gay?" Cyn joked.

Freya rolled over to face her. "And you sucked my husband off. Are you straight now?"

Cyn laughed. "It was great, but no," she answered.

Freya could smell Alex's cum mixed with her own pussy juices on Cyn's breath and it was intoxicating. She leaned in closer. "Then you wouldn't mind if I did this." She pulled Cyn's face to hers and kissed her long and deep, savoring the taste and tenderness of another woman's mouth.

When they finished, Cyn replied, "I don't mind at all." She glanced at Alex and Katie and added, "And I don't think anyone else minds, either."

"So... Lover," Freya put extra emphasis on that last word and marveled at the fact that this was now true, "May I have the pleasure..." Freya glanced downward between their bodies.

"As much as I would love that, I'm saving myself for tonight with that stud over there," Cyn answered, looking over Freya's shoulder to her husband lying on the bed behind her taking it all in.

"Suit yourself," Freya sat up as Katie came into the room holding Rio. Rio barked when he saw Alex. "If everyone's good right now, we may as well take this little pup to the park," Freya said as she started to gather her clothes.

Alex, Freya, and Cyn got dressed quickly, but with much less self-consciousness this time. After all, today had been their second -- and more successful -- attempt at group sex. Aside from Cyn rubbing Freya's pussy while she fucked Alex, the first experience was really just the two couples having sex next to each other. It was a nice start, but Freya knew that there was much more to be had. And although she was impatient, she knew that there was plenty of time in which to have it.

Freya and Cyn went into the kitchen to pack a picnic lunch while Katie played with Rio. Alex meandered around awkwardly.

"Hey, Alex, can you round up a couple of blankets for us?" Freya asked. "They should be in the linen closet."

Happy to be of some use, Alex got the blankets and put them into the trunk of his car. When he came back in, the three girls were just wrapping everything up and ready to go.

They had a lovely day at the park, a nice lunch sitting on the blankets in the shade of a large tree, and Rio wore himself out playing fetch with Katie. Cyn practically wore herself out relentlessly flirting with Alex. She was clearly excited at the prospect of fucking her first man.

Alex was never that into larger women, but after seeing Cyn in a bikini that day at the beach, he was definitely coming around. And while Cyn's personality could oftentimes be quite abrasive, when she wanted to, she could really use it to her advantage. And she wasn't above using her lover to get what she wanted.

Sitting close enough to Alex that her curvaceous hips touched him every time she moved, she leaned towards him, making sure that one of her monster tits pressed firmly against his arm, she whispered, "Look at Katie playing with Rio. Isn't she adorable?"

"She is," answered Alex, who had been surreptitiously watching Katie the entire time.

"Not to be crude, but what an ass she has, huh?."

"Um-hmm."

"And those nipple piercings?" Cyn continued. "You have no idea how sensitive they make her little tits."

Freya watched, enjoying seeing Alex squirm in the hot seat.

"Hey, Katie!" Cyn called out. "Can you come here for a minute?"

"Sure." Katie scooped up the tiny dog, unintentionally giving the other three a perfect view of her tight, round ass, and trotted over. "What's up?"

Cyn smiled. "Sit down, here, for a second." Katie sat on the blanket in front of her lover with Rio on her lap and before anyone knew what was happening, Cyn reached out and cupped one of her breasts. "I was just telling Alex how amazing these things are."

Katie pulled back in embarrassment. "Cynthia!"

"Oh, come on. Alex has already seen it all."

"Katie, ignore her," Freya piped up. "Go play with Rio."

Katie stood up with the dog held tightly against her chest. "Cynthia, you always have to ruin every nice day, don't you?" And she walked off in a huff, adding, "Pig!" over her shoulder.

Cyn looked at Freya who was trying not to laugh and said, "I don't think I'm ruining the day for Alex," and nodded her head towards the erection pushing the front of his shorts out.

She then looked at Alex and asked, "Do you mind if I...?" and without waiting for a reply, reached over and started rubbing his cock through the thin material. Alex could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks and Cyn laughed. "Don't be all shy now, big boy. I've already sucked it and in a couple of hours, we're going to be fucking." She gave him a big, wet kiss on his cheek, then she added, "Tonight, this thing is mine."

Still laughing, Freya said, "Cyn, leave my husband alone."

She gave his cock a firm squeeze, then reluctantly, Cyn let go of it. "Fine. I'll leave him alone... Until tonight."

Freya thought for a moment. "You know..." she began, "If we start packing up now, by the time we get home, it will be pretty close to 5:30. Technically, that would be 'tonight,' right?"

Cyn winked and answered, "I hear you loud and clear!" She stood up and pulled Alex to his feet. "Let's go, stud. You got some work to do."

As they were walking to the car, Rio had to make a quick pit stop in the grass. When Freya bent over to pick up the poop, she comically wiggled her ass at the others. "Frey, only you could make picking up dog shit sexy," Cyn commented as Freya tossed the baggie into the trash can by the park gate.

By the time they got home, unpacked the car, and fed Rio, Cyn was as horny as she'd ever been. "Are we all ready?" She asked.

Freya looked at Alex, then answered, "Sure."

Cyn almost pulled Alex's arm out of the socket as she dashed to the bedroom. "Let's get that stiff cock into my puss!"

Katie looked at Freya in exasperation. "She's a real treat, huh?"

"Same old Cyn," Freya said in agreement.

They followed the other two to the bedroom where Cyn had already started feverishly clawing at Alex's clothes.

Freya had to step between them to try to calm her a little. "Settle down. You don't want to spook him."

"You don't want to 'spook' me?" Alex asked, then added, with more than a little male bravado, "I'm pretty sure that I can handle myself, Freya."

"Oh-ho-ho! You may be able to handle yourself, but I don't think you can handle all of this!" Cyn ran her hands up and down her body, then grabbed both of her tits and shook them at Alex. "I'm a hell of a lot of woman."

Freya raised her hands in surrender and looked over at Katie. "We better pull up chairs for this," Freya said to her, then asked, "Do you think we have time to make some popcorn?" Katie giggled as she dragged one of the chairs into position and sat down.

Alex looked at Cyn's tits and scoffed. "I can handle anything you can throw at me," he assured her.

"Ha!" Cyn replied. "If I threw one of these mammoth tits at you I'd knock you flat out cold."

"If I can handle Freya, I can handle you!"

"He has a point," Freya interjected from the spectator seats.

"We'll see," Cyn answered and started to unbutton Alex's shirt. Not wanting to be left behind, Alex immediately started tugging on Cyn's T-shirt and within seconds, their arms and heads were caught in a tangle of shirts.

Cyn was able to squirm out first. "It looks like you need a little help, there, Alex," and she started to unhook her bra. "I'll take this off because I'm not at all confident that you know how to disengage a tittie sling of this magnatude." She looked over at Freya. "No offense. Your fun bags are lovely, they're just a little petite."

"I am offended," Freya answered. "I have great tits."

"You have wonderful breasts," Katie assured her.

"Hey! This isn't about you two!" Cyn shouted. "Tonight's about me getting boned."

She looked back at Alex. "How're you doing there, sport?" Cyn asked.

"I'm fine," Alex told her as he pulled his sneakers and socks off. He looked up to see Cyn's enormous tits hovering right at eye level and he paused to stare at her golden skin and the dark, puckered nipples pointing directly at him. They jiggled enticingly as Cyn unbuttoned her jeans. As she bent down to peel them off of her round hips, she came face-to-face with Alex.

"You like these, huh?" She winked at him, then pulled her panties off and stood completely naked in front of him. "You're a little slow out of the gate. Let me help you." And just as Alex stood up, she ripped his shorts and underwear down to his ankles and fell to her knees in front of him.

Grabbing his erection in one hand, she looked up at him, and asked, "How about a little appetizer first, Alex? Can you handle that?" And started sucking on his cock with a fervor that easily matched Freya's at her most passionate.

Alex's answer was a low groan. He looked over at his wife, but she was just chatting quietly with Katie waiting for the main event.

With his dick never leaving her mouth, Cyn slowly urged Alex backwards as she crawled after him, on her knees, until he was back up against the bed. She finally pulled her face from his groin and stood up, her tits pressed against his heaving chest and his dick pushed up against her hot cunt. "Are you ready?" She asked him, her eyes twinkling.

"I'm ready," he told her and just as Cyn was going to push him back down onto the bed and mount him, he grabbed her shoulders, twisted, and suddenly she was the one on the bed and he was looming above her. "I hope you're ready, Cyn."

"Oh! I like where this is going," Cyn purred as she spread her legs, ready to be taken by a man for the first time. "Fuck me. I've been waiting so long for this. I want to be fucked by a real cock."

Alex dragged his fingertips along the sides of her hips and Cyn shuddered. He bent down and lightly licked the blonde pubic hair just above her slit. "Ohh," Cyn moaned. "Shove that dick in me!" Alex tilted his head and licked the crease where her belly met her meaty left thigh. "Please!" she pleaded. "I need to be fucked!"

Standing up between her legs, he gave her a lopsided smile. "You know, everything's not always about you, Cyn."

She looked at him, begging with her eyes. Imploring him to take her hetero virginity.

He slowly shook his head. "First I want a taste of this juicy pussy," he told her as he got on his knees beside the bed. "I want you to cum in my mouth and then beg me for my cock." Cyn looked over at Freya. By this time, Freya was sitting on the edge of her seat, clutching one of Katie's hands, absolutely spellbound. She had never seen her husband this aggressive and forward before. And he had never talked this dirty to her.

Kneeling on the floor between her legs, Alex pulled her to the very edge of the bed. Cyn couldn't see him past her quivering tits, but she felt the shockwave when Alex plowed his face into her. She screamed in surprise and passion. This was nothing like being with Katie or even with Freya. Alex was strong. Alex was relentless. With the girls, it felt like they were giving her pleasure, but with Alex it felt like he was taking his pleasure and she was just along for the ride.

And she wanted to give him that pleasure.

He was deep in her pussy and she was racing towards an eagerly anticipated orgasm, but she still only wanted to please him. Somehow, she had reverted to that little girl that had spent her childhood trying in vain to earn her daddy's love. The desperate little girl that Cyn had purposefully buried many years ago -- that she had all but forgotten about -- suddenly made its grand reentrance.

Breaking into a sweat, Cyn moaned as her orgasm started. "Oh, Alex," she groaned, "You're making me cum!"

He grabbed her hips and she could feel his fingers digging into her sides. She could feel his tongue pushing deeper into her. She shook on the bed as she came and Alex continued assaulting her with his mouth. Even after she finished and her pussy had become too sensitive, he kept going.

Cyn squirmed uncomfortably on the bed trying to think of a way to ask him to stop without upsetting him -- in any other situation, she wouldn't have cared -- but before she could, she suddenly came again, kicking her feet in the air and almost falling off the bed. Alex held her in place with his strong hands around her soft waist and in the middle of her orgasm, Cyn thought to herself, 'I wish I were thinner.'

She was ashamed at the thought, but it was there, dancing through her mind, nonetheless.

Her thoughts were broken when Alex asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh, no!" Cyn exclaimed, hoping that was the correct answer, then immediately remembering that she was supposed to beg for his dick. "I mean, yes..." Confused, she second guessed herself, then quickly added, "I mean, I want you to fuck me."

Alex stood up and smiled at her and her heart almost burst with happiness in her chest. 'What the hell is happening to me?' She thought. 'Why do I care so much about what he thinks of me?'

But she knew why.

And as Alex looked down at her laying on the bed before him, completely his for the taking, she didn't care why.

She just wanted him to love her. She needed to have his approval.

"Fuck me, Alex. Please!" Cyn begged him, hoping that she was good enough for him to fuck. That she was worthy of his cock. "Please!"

Alex smiled, and again, she was thrilled with herself.

"I need you inside me," she told him, then closed her eyes and groaned as he rubbed the head of his cock against her slippery clit. As if in a dream, she heard herself moaning, "Please... Please... Oh, Alex, why won't you --" Cyn almost finished the sentence with "love me," but caught herself just in time and instead said "fuck me." She thought that it sounded fine and that no one would notice the almost imperceptible stumble.

Katie was the only one who noticed and her heart broke for her girlfriend.

Alex pushed the head of his cock against her opening and watched as her fat pussy lips almost swallowed it whole. Now it was his turn to moan and groan as he slowly slipped into her, his dry cock no match for the lubrication pouring out of her. She wasn't very tight, but there was something else there that he had never felt before. Her insides were so soft and hot and unbearably slick. His dick seemed to float inside of her as he slid deeper.

As she enveloped his cock, his testicles became drenched with her molten juices and they both moaned at the exquisite feeling that they were sharing. Well before this point, Alex would have already bottomed out in Freya, so rather than pull back, he pushed forward and Cyn's pussy opened even further, spreading out against him with a wet squelch. Even at her most extreme deepthroat, Freya had never had this much of him inside her and the feeling was so intense that Alex came simply from that one single thrust into her.

Cyn was thrashing against the bed in an orgasm of her own. She had had bigger things inside her -- of note was the large piece of produce that was the center of "The Cucumber Episode" as it had become known -- but this was entirely different. She knew that it must have just been her imagination, but his cock seemed almost alive as it slithered into her. It felt hard and incredibly soft at the same time. She could feel its head burrowing into her in a way that no dildo ever had.

But when he came... It felt like the pulsations were churning her insides into mush. Like his cum was melting her into a delicious puddle of pure happiness. She wanted him to fill her belly to bursting with his seed. She begged him to keep cumming into her. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She didn't want him to ever stop filling her up. It felt like liquid love bathing her to the core.

And then it stopped.

Or at least the throbbing of the cock inside her did.

But Alex didn't stop.

She looked up at him towering over her with his eyes squeezed shut, still pulling her body against his and pushing his body into hers with trembling arms. She closed her eyes to join him in the post-orgasm enjoyment and just as she did, she felt him sliding out of her. Against her will, the fragile girl inside whimpered as the empty feeling began to overtake her. Had she not been good enough for him?

Cyn had always felt inferior to Freya's stunning good looks and she could never capture the adorable sweet charms of Katie's angelic features, and now Alex was withdrawing from her in acknowledgement of this inferiority. Cyn closed her eyes and cursed her lot in life. As much as she described herself to others as 'pleasantly plump' or telling them that there was just 'more of her to love' or taking pride in having 'fat-ass tits and a fat-ass ass,' the truth of the matter was that Cyn just saw herself as fat. She was gross and fat and simply unworthy of love.

Why did she think Alex would want her?

Then as suddenly as she was being emptied, she was being filled up by him again.

She looked up at him and their eyes met and she thought, for a second, that she saw desire in his steely gaze. And when Alex pushed his entire cock back into her and cried out, "Oh, Cyn!" in a husky, passion-drenched moan, she almost burst into tears.

Instead, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt him inside her. Deeper than anyone, including Katie, had ever been.

As he continued to push in and out of her, Cyn began to crave the repetitive rhythm of empty and full. She could easily withstand the empty feeling knowing that he would fill her again. She wanted to hold him against her and have him hold her in his strong embrace. She wanted to feel his solid chest pressed against her soft bosom. She wanted to run her hands down the rippling muscles of his back while he fucked her.

That's when she realized that they were actually fucking.

Alex sliding his dick into her once and immediately cumming, wasn't fucking.

This was fucking!

That thought brought her back to reality.

"Alex? Alex?" She called to him as she struggled to get out of his grip. "Let's get all the way onto the bed."

Alex knew what she wanted and eagerly helped her scramble back while he clambered onto the bed after her, desperately trying to keep his dick inside her. Of course, that was impossible, and it popped out of her with a wet sound then bounced twice against her plump and hairy pubic mound as they repositioned themselves for a true and "proper" fuck.

Once in place, with Cyn on her back and Alex above her and between her welcoming legs, he plunged back into her velvety depths with a moan. On outstretched arms, he began pistoning in and out of her again, both reveling in every easy motion.

"Oh, Alex, this is amazing!" She cried out. Cyn reached up to his shoulders and urged him down and against her sweltering body. She moaned as she felt his solid chest press cooly against her.

Alex laid himself down on her and felt her belly and breasts cushioning his every thrust. It felt like he was immersed in a gentle cloud. He was amazed at how easy and comforting fucking Cyn was. Almost effortless. Almost relaxing. Reassuring. Alex surrendered to the feeling of her inviting pussy, lost in the contented pleasure that she was giving to him.

12