Alex Scott - First Days on the Job

Story Info
Alex Scott - 3 players and a manager get into the action.
5.2k words
4.61
7.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale, dreaming of the challenges a female presenter has in the game of football.

I would never expect this to happen and would expect more respect exists in the modern world, but this is a story of how it could be.

Alex Scott -- First days on the job

Alex is super excited to get the gig of being the first woman to present the mainstream Saturday lunchtime football programme. This is one of those jobs she has been dreaming about for the last couple of years and never thought this day would come.

She had dazzled on our screens for a couple of years as a co-commenter or special features presenter. But now, she was going to be running a show which means she's going to get more access to the managers and top players in the game.

With the new football season coming soon, Alex was excited to get talking to the TV producers and plan her schedule. Where was she going to travel to, what scoops would she get before the big kick-off. It was a very exciting time for her.

Alex knew it was a competitive world she was in. Other TV competitors were excellent and putting money into the game and making sure people spoke to them first. But with her own football experience, she believed she would have an advantage over others. She was buzzing and excited to get going.

With 2 weeks to go before the season, the production team and Alex met to see where she was going that week. It was a disappointing meeting. The answers coming back were that clubs were too busy with the other channel, and they had no time for them. It was said privately between clubs and the top brass in the TV organisation that they had a limited audience, and they could their time doing something better. Alex was deflated, she's got her dream job, but no one wants to talk to her. She couldn't believe what was happening, at knew that at this rate her first show would be repeats of the previous season and just presenter chat about what might happen that season.

As a woman, she didn't want to call in any favours, but she thought I can surely get a chat with my old club. Her old club and she was confident they would talk to her. There and then, she picked up the phone and made the appointment herself, she was booked in for the next day. Meeting the manager at 10am, at the training ground. It was agreed she could have a maximum of 2 hrs.

On the morning of the interview Alex was picked up from her home, she had dressed smart and professionally. Black heels, pencil skirt, and white blouse. The TV crew of the cameraman and lighting/sound were with her, and the 3 arrived at the training ground in good time. They were asked to wait in reception and were told the manager would be with them soon.

The clock was ticking, Alex could see players training, but no sign of anyone wanting to get the interview started. She had been there for too long and wanted to get going. She knew the clock would run out on her at 12 and asked reception for an update.

A further 10 minutes passed before she was asked to visit the manager's offices. She was asked to visit alone though, which wasn't the plan, but Alex thought it might be a quick catch-up call before filming started in a conference room.

Off Alex went, she knew where she was going and was pleased to see the door was open. Alex spoke, "Good morning, it's great to be here, how is your day going?"

"Shut the door and sit down," said the manager.

He added, "Why are you here? It's crazy you think we will talk to you. Other broadcasters come and they bring sponsors, they bring gifts, they bring something for our players to love. You rock up with your film crew and that's it. Do you think we are fools?"

Alex was confused and a little stunned but didn't want to not get pushed around.

"We want the best interviews, the truth. We don't want to shower anyone with gifts, people can start to say anything."

"Stop", was the response. "Let me tell you how this is going to work. My lads are coming off the pitch soon, and in telling them you were here at least 3 of them showed interest in seeing you. But they won't talk unless you make it worth their while. This doesn't mean gifts; this means you getting down and dirty as you did as a player. Will you do that, so you get to keep your job?"

Alex still stunned replied, "I think I know what you are saying, but it can't work like this."

"You won't get anywhere in this game if you don't. You are a good-looking woman; I'm guessing you like boys. I've got some big boys and smaller boys. But if you show them a good time, and I will show you respect and talk to you. Go and see them in the changing rooms, and they will tell you how it is. Now get out of here. You know where you're going."

Alex was fuming, she knew what was being said and was wise enough to know that professionalism is out of the window. She has 2 options, walk out the door and lose her job, or be brave and see what could happen if she went to see the players. The latter option was the only option.

Off she went in her high heels to see the boys. Alex was thinking, how bad can it be? I'm sure they won't want much from me. I can do this. Whatever this is, it's what I need to do.

When she got closer to the changing rooms, a club assistant could be seen.

"Hi Alex, if you'd like to go in there, I will let the lads know you are ready."

Alex had entered one of the fitness rooms, not a lot in there, apart from massage tables and some chairs.

A couple of minutes passed, and the players arrived. 3 of them. All of them were dressed as if they just had a shower. A big towel wrapped around them and nothing else.

Alex spoke, "Hi, good to see you. Are you OK talking now, or do you want to get dressed?"

The response was firm and provided no misunderstanding of what would happen.

"There is no need for us to get dressed Alex. This will make it quick for us and you. Our needs are simple, we get to do what we want to you, you get to do stuff to us, and our boss will talk to you. Do it well, and I know mates at other clubs will do the same, and their bosses will speak to you. You could be a busy girl over the next 2 weeks."

What happened next, with the door now closed and locked was the boys weren't shy. Each of them was naked in front of Alex as they dropped their towels to the floor and spoke about what they wanted.

One said, "I want you to suck my dick off."

Another said, "I want to eat your pussy out and cum over your tits."

Another said, "Fuck that messing around. I want to cum inside you. Come on Alex, let's get started."

Alex had started to look at the lads and although she didn't like what was going to happen and why she could tell each of them were in good shape. Very good shape. Before she could say anything, the lads had surrounded her.

One grabbed her breasts, one in each hand, through her white blouse.

"What a pair of tits they are. I can't wait to see them bouncing around."

Another had gone behind her and was groping her ass.

"I wasn't planning on playing behind here. But what a nice firm ass."

The other lad had turned her neck and had planted a huge kiss onto her luscious lips. They were soft and you could imagine them around your cock.

"Come on Alex, let's get your clothes off, I'm aroused thinking of you naked."

Now thinking of the outcome of talking to the boss and getting her job done, Alex spoke in a positive tone, in trying to bring some order to what was going to happen.

"Oh boys, be gentle and let's have a good time. Now back off a second, sit on the chairs and let me strip for you!"

The lads all looked a bit taken back that she was trying to take control, but they were lads who were not going to get bossed around. They'd had enough of that in training already that day.

One spoke, "No way. I can't wait for you to mess around. I see strippers every week."

With that, her skirt was loosened and pulled off to reveal a perfect pair of toned legs. Straight away a lad decided to feel and stroke her thighs. They felt powerful and you could imagine them tightening around you. You could also now see her pert bum through her lacy black undies.

Her white blouse is removed to reveal the matching lace bra and you could identify her nipples.

By now the lad who had already kissed her lips had taken a seat. He grabbed Alex out of the clutches of the other two and got her to straddle him. Her legs were wrapped around the chair and his body, whilst the other two lads watched. They had started stroking their cocks and touching her hair and back, as kisses turned into snogs.

"You kiss like a whore. I better treat you like one", was said.

The lad's cock was stiffening as he could feel Alex pants rub against him.

Alex smelt good, she had put on one of her best perfumes and was glammed up in a way, which was more for a dinner date, than for an orgy at the training ground. But here she was, about to get abused by 3 strong football players.

The lad knew what he wanted, but Alex's pants were in the way. With his bare hands, he grabbed the lace pants and ripped them. With one more quick pull they came off her and he could now feel her naked pussy near his cock.

"Don't get fucking pregnant. I'm not watching you on a Saturday with a bun in your oven."

Alex has now been positioned on top of his cock and the force of gravity meant her pussy was now sliding down his cock. There has been no lubrication and no foreplay, she was riding down hard on a 7-inch cock and could feel every part of it.

One of the lads spoke, "Hurry up fella. We haven't got her for long, try and cum quickly, so I get a go."

The lad's cock has now been covered by Alex's pussy as she slid down him. She was trying not to look him in the eye. She didn't want to see him being in control of what was going on.

He spoke, "Bounce up and down on me bitch. I want to cum inside you."

Alex was reluctant, but the fact she was in a locked room with 3 men, she was wise enough to know when she was beaten. She started to move her hips and was using her feet to help bounce up and down a bit more.

Even though the man's cock wasn't the biggest she'd had, it was painful with no foreplay. As she kept going though, she could feel him swelling inside her and was starting to think she was taking control of the sex.

He spoke, "Cum on love, you can work it better than that, let's see how you feel after this."

With that comment, the lad had decided to stick a finger up her ass hole.

Alex spoke, "Oh no, please don't do that."

The other lads in the room were gathering closer and were stroking themselves harder as she was building up momentum. They were loving the look of her strong physique wrapped around their mate and riding his cock.

Two fingers have now been stuck up her ass and this had started to make Alex feel very vulnerable to what might be left of her. She was only riding the first lad, there were two more to come.

"Oh yes bitch, oh yes Alex, I'm fucking feeling you now, keep it going, keep it going."

Alex had bitten now on the lad's neck and looked him in the eye. She wanted him to cum, she needed him to cum. She had put her hand down to his cock to feel it when it wasn't inside her.

"Fucking Yes, Yes, Yes. You whore. I'm going to shoot my load. I'm going to shoot my load."

Alex kept riding him harder and was putting everything into it. She could feel her snatch tighten and the lads cock swell inside her more.

Alex spoke, "Let it go, cum inside me, shoot your load."

"Fuck, yes, yes, yes."

The lad had to explode inside her pussy, and a moment later you could see cum pouring out.

Alex hadn't cum, and you could tell she wasn't enjoying being told what to do and stopped riding him as soon as he exploded.

"Get her here." was said.

The two other lads were impatient and there were no long goodbyes for the first shag. She was instantly lifted away from one cock and laid face down on the massage table. She was stretched out with her now beautiful pert ass sticking in the air and her face at the one end of the table.

"You're going to suck me off, whilst my mate sticks more than 2 fingers up your ass."

Alex was left with no choice. She had two lads whose cocks had gone hard whilst she made their mate cum, and now she's left in a position of being fucked in the mouth and her ass.

The lad at the front of her face has now stroked his cock up to a full erection of 8-inches. She knew it was quite a lot to take down her throat.

What came next was fear in her eyes when the other lad had come to dangle his manhood in her face. At best guess his cock was 10-inches and this is what was going to go up to her ass.

Alex spoke, "I can't take that. I can't."

"Don't worry, I'll stick it in slow before seeing how much I can slam inside you. You'll be too busy sucking cock to not worry about it. Ha-ha."

Alex's mouth is now open as the lad starts to dream of cumming in her mouth. She had been encouraged to touch it, stroke it and spit on it. She had made the lad's cock pre-cum with what had gone before, and she started swallowing it.

"Yes, feel that bitch. I bet you could take more than one cock. Suck me dry and empty my balls."

The lad at her ass end had decided to not stick his cock in dry. He'd opted to spread her ass cheeks wide and kissed her bum hole and start to lick it.

His mates were thinking he was weird, but he seemed to think it would be cool and not many will say they've lick Alex Scott's bum hole.

By now the lad who had already cum inside her and wiped himself down and come to see his mate stick his cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck. I could cum again watching this."

The blowjob lad was now so excited from what he was seeing. Alex's face disappearing, as she took every inch of his cock down, seeing his mate lick her ass hole, plus the fact her warm mouth was wrapped around his cock he didn't last long. Which was amusing to his mates.

"Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Take it down your throat. Take all of it."

Alex was using her tongue to lick it up and down, but as the cock entered her mouth, she would close it and wrap her lips fully around his manhood. He could feel her lipstick covering his cock.

'Oh take that, take that you cum sucking bitch."

The lad had taken not long but enjoyed every second of his cock inside Alex's mouth, before blowing his hot spunk down her throat.

"Seriously, I've not even put my cock in her ass hole yet, and you've exploded. Alex, I might hear you scream now."

Alex could feel a cock now go inside her; in a place, she doesn't want. But in, it was going. Inch by inch the lad was aiming to stick in as much as he could.

"That's too much I can feel every part of it."

The lad had only just started, he was at about 4 inches and told her that.

Alex bum cheeks were wide apart, and her brown ass was taking a hard cock up it.

She had started to groan in pain as the lad had now stopped with pleasantries and was dipping his cock in more and now starting to slam his balls against her backside at every push.

"Fucking cum you bastard, cum," Alex had started to scream.

The lad had his hands on both her bum cheeks and could see her ass moving with every thrust he did. Looking down at her and hearing her asking for his cum, gave him more momentum to keep slamming that cock into her.

"A little more, a little moreeeeee, a little moreeeeeeeee," he spoke as he finally felt a rush of sperm explode out of his dick into Alex's ass.

"You wanker, you're all wankers, every one of you." Alex was not happy and let them know it as they backed away a little and she gathered her thoughts and started to stand up again. She had cum on her chin and cum dribbling down her legs.

A lad spoke, "What is wrong with you. Why don't you cum. Are you a lesbian?"

Despite what had gone on, Alex had taken cock in her ass, mouth, and pussy. She'd felt every inch of the boy's cocks but had controlled her sexual feelings. Maybe the boys just didn't do it for her. But whatever it was they weren't happy.

Alex still had her bra and, for whatever reason, no one was interested in seeing her tits on show. Well not up until this moment.

"We're going to make you cum. We want to see your juices all over this massage table."

With that, the lads surrounded her again and lifted her back onto the table where the lad's sticky juices remained. Alex was placed down in a pool of cum and her legs were spread open as the lads took a closer look at her pussy.

What they saw was a neatly trimmed strip of public hair that had cum shining off it. One of the lads grabbed her pants and wiped them clean.

"You're going to love this. This is what I call a home win for you," with that a lad dived his face into her pussy and started eating her out.

He was using his lips to suck on her flaps and then started to use his tongue. He was going up and down her and loving the taste of this.

At a time when he came up for air, he said, "You know what lads. She's bloody tasty. We should get her back to the club soon."

Alex was started to enjoy the sensation she was feeling. Being eaten out was turning her on, and you could see her upper body lift and shiver. Her hand had gone to her breast to cup her right breast. Both breasts were still in the bra, but Alex was tugging on the right cup to get it.

"Don't worry about that love, we can help you there," was said.

With that, a lad put his hands under Alex's body, unclipped her bra and removed it. By doing this, what was seen were two very hard nipples facing skywards. Alex could now start twisting her right nipple, but her hand was removed as the 2 lads stood up near who focused on one breast each.

Alex spoke, "Oh boys, suck my tits. I love them being sucked and the nipples twisted." She added, "Stick that tongue deeper."

Alex nipples were a fine sight. Dark in colour and at this point could give milk. She was loving being dominated by 3 men and was up for an orgy, more than what she had been through so far that morning.

Her pussy was now being explored by 2, and then 3 fingers. Whilst her clit was getting licked out. She was loving it and was reaching out with her hands to feel free. For the 2 lads whose mouths were now fixed on a breast each, they were now getting their cocks felt by Alex's hands.

The more she got excited, the harder she stroked and gripped the cocks. She could feel two cocks growing in her hands, whilst her pussy was getting finger fucked and her pussy started to juice up.

Alex spoke, "Oh boys, while didn't we do this first. Eat my pussy out and suck on those tits."

The lads were now loving the instructions. The pussy eater returned his tongue to her vagina, as his finger now started flicking and rubbing her clit. The lads getting off on her tits, now had fully erected cocks and were physically starting to show their excitement by breathing faster.

"I can't take it, you're making me cum," one said.

Alex had 3 lads working on her body to make her orgasm, but she was going to make one of them cum first.

"Oh bitch, jerk it harder, harder. Ohhhhhhhh............."

Alex had made the lad who had cum in her mouth quickly early, now cum again while he was jerked off.

Whilst this happens it was clear her own explosion was coming soon. Her breathing had quickened, and she had let go of the other cock as her hands stretched down to the pussy eater's head, and she pushed him in closer.

Alex started to groan and moan loud noises of excitement. Her clit was being rubbed quickly and she had a tongue deep in her pussy.

Alex spoke, "Don't stop, don't stop, I can feel it cumming. I want to cum on your face."

All 3 lads could see Alex's body shake and move as she let out screams of ecstasy.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. That's it, you've got me, you've got me."

Alex was a gusher. Her pre-cum was limited, but when she blows, she blows. Juices were flying all over the lad's face. He was soaked in Alex Scott's sexual juices.

12