Alex, the Good Son Ch. 06

Story Info
The painting and under the stars...
3.5k words
4.68
11.4k
26
2

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,179 Followers

At 2:30 pm mom was ready, but she seemed nervous.

She never posed for a painter before... In fact, she never tried to pose for a photographer either.

"Mom, here is a glass of white wine. Drink it. It will relax you..."

By 3:15 pm mom and I were at Alexandre's door.

He was dressed in a simple tee shirt and short pants.

He stared at Venus and whistled... "Madame, your beauty is beyond words!..."

She blushed and chuckled, "Alexandre, what are you saying? I do not have make up or lipstick on, my hair is not done and I wear the simple day to day clothes..."

"That is exactly my point. You do not need anything artificial to enhance your natural allure!"

Mom smiled, "Charmer as usual... I brought a bag with everything we may need - my cosmetics, hair brush, certain jewelry, swimsuits... Just tell me how you want me to model."

"Before we start, let's find out what each one of us expects to happen here. Let me explain.

As I mentioned to you, my specialty id nude women... Madame, do we all agree to paint you fully naked?..."

Mom hesitated and looked at me pleadingly.

I gazed at her, "If you are not sure about doing it, we do not have to decide now! There are 3 options - 'No', 'Yes', or 'I still want to think about it'..."

Mom looked Alexandre in the eye, "May I have a glass of wine please..."

"But of course! How selfish of me..."

He opened a side closet. It was a wine bar with a variety of French alcoholic beverages. White, red and rose wines, cognacs, champagnes and sweet liquors. I saw no beers.

"Madame, what is your choice?"

Mom blushed, "A not too dry white wine, please."

"Good choice! I'll have a glass too. And what about you Sandro?"

I usually prefer beer, but I'll have what you guys drink."

While sipping the wine, mom mentioned to Alexandre that she'd like to visit France one day.

"Oh, you definitely should! You'll enjoy the scenery, the music, the culture, the food... and if you visit ME there, I'll be happy to show you Paris. The nickname 'City of love' is for real! A stroll along the Seine in the evening is so romantic..."

"Alexandre... I think that I am ready now. What do you want me to do?..."

"The next step is to agree on a picture subject or a specific pose. Although you may have YOUR preference, I have already thought about MY 2 choices. The way I work is first I paint the model and only later I add the background. Venus, any request? And you Sandro, if you have any comment, I am open to suggestions..."

I looked at mom and she watched my face. Neither one of us had a good idea.

Alexandre smiled, "Guys, my recommendation is simple. I'll take charge of the first picture. Venus, I'll need you to stay pretty much in the same pose for 40-60 minutes. If you need a break, let me know and you'll get it. Once I am done with your sketch, you'll be free to leave. Later tonight, after you've left, I'll finish the picture. Then tomorrow or the next day we can work on the 2nd painting. OK?..."

The French wine tasted very good, but then I felt lightheaded.

By now mom seemed more relaxed and more... talkative. Was the wine affecting her too?...

Alexandre offered Venus a large towel and asked her to undress.

I thought that she'd do it in the bathroom, but with no second thought she undressed in front of us, staring the whole time at Alexandre eyes and then covered herself with the towel.

He led her to his bedroom and signaled toward the bed.

She smiled at him and lied on her back.

Alexandre helped her remove the towel and then gently positioned her.

He bent slightly her left leg at the knee to create 160 degree angle with the mattress. He spread her legs slightly and bent the right one to about 90 degrees. Her left hand was relaxing loosely on her side, while the right one was placed above her head. The face was tilted slightly up and to the side. Alexandre then scattered her dark long hair sideways. Her eyes were still focused on Alexandre...

Mom looked gorgeous... And sexy... My cock began reacting to the erotic scene!...

Alexandre asked me to help him bring the needed equipment.

The brushes and paints were already arranged on a special table, that we carried together.

The canvas was hanging on it's frame. Everything was ready.

"Venus, before we start, do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"I don't think so. But... the two of you probably need..." She smirked.

I looked at Alexandre groin and a new bulge has appeared from nowhere...

"Venus, I find you exquisitely attractive and I am not ashamed of it... Didn't you feel it in the pool this morning?"

"Yes, I do remember. But I wonder how can you concentrate on painting with your penis trying to break free... It should hurt and distract you... Why don't you two put a stretchable swimsuit on, unless you want to be naked like me..."

"Madame, what do you want us boys to do?"

"For now, wear a swimsuit."

We both went to put on our swimsuits. Mine was a regular Speedo. Alexandre had a very low waist swimsuit that may have been good for swimming, but I doubted that it would do any good during erection...

Alexandre told mom and me not to peek at the canvas until the painting was finished.

He started painting and I was sitting idly looking at mom.

In the first 15 minutes she was the perfect model and didn't move an inch.

But then she looked at me, devilish look on her face.

She extended her chest forward, her tits now protruding forward. Her nipples contracted and hardened without being touched at all...

Again my naughty cock began it's rise!

Alexandre worked silently. I looked at his groin and was shocked...

He was painting as if everything was as usual, but his long dick was now in full mast with the top 4" peeking above the waist, touching his navel...

So that's the view that made mom behave so seductively...

She whispered, "Boys, just take it off. You'll feel better..."

Alexandre didn't talk. He removed his swimsuit and continued painting.

My head was slightly spinning. I also removed my suit and sat down again.

It was about 30 minutes since the painting started.

Mom was now alternating her eyes direction from Alexandre groin to mine and back.

Five additional minutes passed and mom asked in a flirtatious voice, "Alexandre, how much more time do you need? I am getting tired of staying in the same position... Can I have a break for a couple of minutes? Certain parts of my body are getting itchy..."

Alexandre, "I need about 10 more minutes. You can stretch, but then return to the same position, please!"

"Yes boss," she smiled.

She stared at me, pinched her nipples twice and then scratched her thighs... dangerously close to her cunt.

My erect deprived cock was already in full mast. It started jerking, begging me to find a release...

I looked at Alexandre's organ. It was now all the way up, touching the canvas...

How could he concentrate on painting when he was so aroused was beyond me...

His job was to paint nude women... How was he able to demonstrate so much body control?!...

Suddenly Alexandre moved the canvas sideways and said, "Children, this session is finished. For the rest of the picture I won't need you. I'll complete it later and show you the finished work tomorrow. I have to meet my agent in half an hour, So I'll see you tomorrow..."

Mom seemed stunned, but said nothing.

We dressed up and left the room.

For the next hour mom and I stayed in our room. I watched TV and she went to sleep.

She woke up at 5:30 pm and did some yoga poses on the carpet.

My eyes alternated between the sport cannel and mom's erotic moves.

She was so dazzling... 'I love her so much!'

When she was done, mom smiled at me, "Thanks for letting me concentrate on my yoga routines without interrupting me. These days I neglected my exercises completely!... Well, I didn't mean sexercises, but you know what I mean..."

Laughing, "Yes mom I do... Are you up for a dinner? I'd like to take you to La Plume, the French gourmet restaurant. Shall we?..."

"Alex, this is a lovely idea. I checked it before. The menu looks excellent. I already know what I want to eat... By the way, they require a formal dress. Lover, will I see you with a jacket and a tie for a change?..."

"I brought a jacket, but I don't think that I brought a tie."

Mom pretending to be serious, "I can never trust you to look distinguished in my presence... Well, I'll forgive you THIS TIME... Just you wait to see what I am going to wear!..."

Mom went to take a shower and dress up. I reserved our dinner to 7 pm.

I continued watching college football until 6:30.

It took me 15 minutes to get dressed with the most appropriate evening attire: Dark blue long pants with fancy belt and a white shirt. I added my greyish jacket and I was ready by 6:45 pm.

Mom came out of the bathroom 5 minutes later.

As so often lately, I was overwhelmed with her beauty and her choice of clothes.

She was having on a cream colored long dress with a generous cleavage, matching high heels shiny shoes, a set of necklace and earrings decorated with Caribbean shells, reddish lipstick and a... radiant smile...

"How do I look?... Will you take me on a date in a fancy restaurant dressed like this, Sir?..."

"My lady, I'll take you with me anywhere you want, even if you were in scrubs... But what you have on right now makes me so proud to accompany you!... To have you as my TRUE date!!!"

"Alex, I know you for so many years and I have NEVER heard so many compliments... I start suspecting that eventually I'll have to 'pay' for all them..." Innocently she added, "Dear Alex, do you have a secret agenda?!..."

"Actually I do. According to the resort daily board, several bonfires with live music will start later at 9:30. Are you interested? You'll have to take off your pretty dress to be near the bonfire, but that's a small sacrifice..."

"Great idea! Count me in!!!"

La Plume really was a fancy restaurant...

Like other gourmet French restaurants, the amount of food served was much smaller than an average American one.

Mom ordered Ratatouille salad with fillet de sole and I had the house soup with braised lamb shank.

We were served much later than we expected, but all was forgiven because the taste was delicious!

My cynical brain complained that waiting such a long time to get the food, even McDonald hamburger would have tasted very good... But I said nothing out loud.

The food came with nice French wine. Mom refused to order dessert, but agreed to aperitif...

We finished at 9 pm and went back to the room.

It was a fairly hot day and the night was supposed to be warm and slightly breezy.

Exactly at 9:30 pm we heard from the direction of the beach an orchestra beginning to play.

We looked from our balcony and saw 3 large bonfires that were about 100 feet apart.

I put on short pants and a baggy shirt, while mom wore a short flowery summer dress with sandals.

As we approached the beach, we saw a big sign, 'To all the guests. Be aware that this is a clothing optional area!'

'Nice' I thought to myself...

We moved closer to the fires and noticed that 80% of the guests had minimal or no clothing whatsoever...

I looked at mom.

She stared back at me... Then she laughed, "I bet you think about going naked here..."

"I admit... Mom, nobody knows us here and most people have no clothes on. Why not?!..."

Faking a sigh, "Alex, I am your mother. The idea that your deviant mind tries to find ways to undress me is shocking! Who the hell raised you to become such a pervert?..."

"Probably dad!..."

We started laughing. Mom almost choked...

We strolled on the warm white sand, moving between the bonfires, watching naked couples dancing to the music.

Near one of the fires we saw 2 large shelves. One had towels on it and the other one had hermetically shut bags with blankets, like those found on planes.

I grabbed a blanket and 2 towels.

The weather was perfect. No clouds in the sky.

In spite of the light coming from the fires, it was easy to recognize Cassiopeia's 'W' shape. We even found the barely seen North star...

"Mom, do you want to lay down the blanket and watch the stars? Or get into the salty warm sea?..."

"I don't wish to enter the sea in the dark. We didn't ask how safe it is - The currents, sharks, jelly fish... We'll ask tomorrow and if it is safe, I'm in for tomorrow night... Right now I'd rather find a quiet area on the beach to lie down, look at the beautiful sky and listen to the music..."

We moved away from the crowd and soon we found a darker more secluded area.

We could still hear the music but it was less ear piercing...

Mom laid back with her arms under her head. She searched the sky, "Here Alex, join me. See, that's Scorpio and over there is the Big Dipper. I talked to you about the importance of recognizing stars years ago. Many of them have Greek or Roman names. Can you identify the biggest stars in the sky tonight?"

"This is Antares, in Scorpio. And that one is Arcturus. To it's left, the bright one is Vega. Somewhat lower is Altair..."

Mom sounded surprised, "Alex! How could you remember after so many years?!... My son is the smartest guy in the world!"

Then she turned to me, hugged me and tried to kiss my cheek.

But at the same time I turned my face in her direction and our lips met half way.

Her lips were so soft and enticing...

I hugged her back, "Mom you taught me a lot and I am proud of you!... And I love you..."

Mom hugged me tighter and her boobs poked my chest.

My cock woke up...

Instinctively my hand moved to caress her ample soft tit over her light dress. The nipple hardened in no time.

Lightly kissing me she whispered, "I am impressed with my son's intelligence and HIS brain just shifted downward... Can't I be closer to you without you trying to get inside of me?!..."

"Mom, your body is so sexy, that when your gorgeous breasts are in my face, I cannot resist... What can I say, I am ALMOST sorry..."

Lovingly, "You are such a pervert!..."

"Yes mom, I am!..."

I started slowly lower her back zipper, first releasing her shoulders. I kissed them one after the other.

She mumbled, "You are trying to seduce me..."

"You are right. I want to love you here and now!..."

Whispering, "Twenty something years ago I delivered such a cute little baby... Now he is too big and strong for me to fight and resist him..."

I French kissed her and continued unzipping her dress. It's end was just below her waist.

As I guessed when I felt her bosom against my chest, she was braless...

I bent down, licked her nipple and then bit it lightly.

She moaned and pulled my face into her hot tit.

I began sucking on her hard rubbery sweet nipple and my hand moved along her smooth tummy toward her cunt.

"Oh God! you are making me horny again... The morning action wasn't enough for you?!..."

I didn't bother answering.

My fingers found her love button and started stroking it from side to side and then up and down.

Mom's body shook slightly and her hand descended to my stiff cock.

She unbuttoned my short pant, careful not hurting the hard beast on the way.

Once freed, my ecstatic pole jolted outside, poking her navel.

"Alex, it's big and so hard that I wonder how can my tight pussy take all of it without being ripped apart..."

"Because you are my loving mother, and as such you are bound to accept everything I have to offer..."

"Yes dear, I love you a lot. And yes, I do get tremendous pleasure when you are inside of me!..."

"Mom, please ride me... I want to watch your beautiful body against the stars! I want to watch your breasts jerking around when you ride me and... And then I want to massage those your oh so sexy tits..."

Her dress fell on the blanket and mom cautiously descended on my pole.

She was wet all right, but her tiny pussy needed some time to stretch outward.

Once her ass cheeks touched my sac, mom began slowly up and down movements.

Initially my focus was on the bouncing tits of hers.

Then I felt her hand moving down to her clit. She rubbed it in a slow motion.

Her moans became louder and her riding pace increased.

I put some saliva on my finger, used it to wet her crack and then gently inserted it into her ass.

Her body jumped once and then continued riding me.

In the darkness I saw a couple of people strolling in our direction. They were about 50 feet behind mom.

I had no intention to stop now!

I was too aroused and the darkness provided a good shelter.

Yes, they may hear us and even see 2 tangled bodies, but there was not enough light to see details or recognize us...

They were talking in a barely audible voice to each other until they reached to about 10 feet from us.

Then they abruptly stopped walking and talking. That was likely the time they noticed us...

Mom was close to an orgasm. She heard no sound and suspected nothing.

Her body extended upward and her eyes were shut as she was now riding my cock furiously.

All of a sudden a loud scream came out of her mouth.

Her body shivered and then her upper body fell on my chest while still shaking violently.

I pushed her on her back, positioned myself between her thighs and began pounding her tortured pussy fast and hard.

Her body was now quivering uncontrollably, as I was shoving my large member deeper than ever before.

Her chaotic breathing was shallow and fast...

I continued fucking my way to heaven for another 5 minutes and then exploded into her cervix.

It felt like I was pouring tons of goo inside her cunt...

I removed my cock off her tunnel and rested on my back, observing the 2 figures that were still standing still about 10 feet from us.

Mom was much slower than me to regain her mental functions.

Few minutes have passed and the couple was leaving. I heard deep voice of a guy saying, "You see, other people do have sex here on the beach. Why can't we?" Then I heard another man's voice, "Joe, I do not feel comfortable here. You can fuck me in our bed and both of us will feel better..."

Slowly they moved out of range.

Mom was now on her back with her eyes open.

She started laughing, "Wouldn't it be weird to observe two gay guys having intercourse near us?!..."

"Mom!!! Be nice... And how would you feel if two lesbians decided to be involved in sexual fun right by us?!..."

"It's the same thing..."

"Mom, are you OK now?"

"I feel much better than OK!... I still wonder... You are so young. How do you know so well to manipulate my body, that I can reach such heights... Lately having sex with you reduces my memory to dust! I can recall very few details except that I was out of this world and about to faint."

"Mom, I love you!..."

"Alex, my legs are still shaky. I am too tired to dress up and move... Either we sleep right here or you help me to our room..."

I left the blanket and towel on the sand, put mom's sandals & dress in our small bag and gently lifted her naked body in my arms.

She leaned her head on my shoulder, shut her eyes and whispered, "Son, you are so strong..."

I carried her through a back door to our room.

A young couple passed us by and stared speechless at us.

I ignored them and continued walking.

I opened the door while mom was still in my arms.

I carried her inside, thinking that this act may symbolically represent our new relationship. Just like a groom carrying his young bride across the door of their new home...

ragal2
ragal2
1,179 Followers