Alex, the Good Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing I could do about it now... I continued massaging her shoulders, hoping for a miracle...

All of a sudden, I felt a soft touch on my cock... Well it may have been accidental...

Then I had to move forward to massage her back.

With her head still slightly lifted, my cock was now millimeters from her face...

Mom moved her right hand toward my crotch and gently caressed it up-and-down...

Stunned, I pleaded, "Mom, what are you doing?!..."

"You are so good to me... I think that I should try and be good to you too... Unless of course, you'd rather I don't touch you..."

"Mom, I love you and I love what you do. But are you sure you want to do it?..."

"Baby, by now I am quite sure! I am no less aroused than you! Your sensual touch in the shower and later on the massage table did it to me... It's OK! Why don't you continue my therapeutic massage and I'll do my thing?..."

"M...O...M... I am so horny, that even a little touch may push me to explode. PLEASE!..."

"Honey, don't worry about me. I am a big girl... You continue massaging my back and I'll see how I can make YOU feel better..."

I continued massaging her back, hardly breathing, trying to guess mom's next move.

I didn't have to wait for long. Her small hands gently peeled the front of my swimsuit downward, exposing the full length of my straining pole...

Mom gasped...

"It's a beauty," she whispered.

The next thing I felt was her lips kissing the head. I gazed down and saw a drop of precum on the orifice.

Mom saw it too and licked it... "Tasty," she whispered again.

I was now standing still, watching mom taking care of my extremely hard 8" cock...

She lifted her head higher, smiled at me and then spread her lips wide.

She tried her best. My large organ barely fit in her small mouth.

I didn't move. I needed to let her get used to my girth and slowly accommodate as much of my cock as possible inside her mouth.

Twice she was close to choking and gagged, but she fought it bravely and continued bobbing...

Moments later I couldn't resist it anymore and screamed, "Mom, I am going to explode, take it out!"

She grabbed the base of my tool, pulled it deeper into her mouth and locked her lips around my shaft.

In few second I was spewing lava down her throat.

I felt like it lasted forever...

Mom was taking it all! Twice she squeezed the base of my cock to stop the gushing flow, so she could swallow the accumulating amount that was already in her mouth and then released the base to continue swallowing until the last drop was gone...

I was drained... and shocked... and VERY HAPPY...

We didn't talk.

I finished massaging her back.

Mom turned on her back and 'innocently' asked me, "Do you think that a frontal massage can also help my health condition?..."

"Mom, do you mean...?"

"Yes baby, I do!..."

"But with your back spasms you shouldn't risk further deterioration!..."

"Alex, I haven't had sex in months! The way you stared at my body, your soft touches and your massive cock in my face... All reminded me how much better I am going to feel after you fuck me! I need your big cock now, but try to be very gentle, otherwise it will be the last time you'll be allowed inside me..."

12