Alex to the Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Idyut
Idyut
59 Followers

"Ha, no silly boy. You are in no trouble if anyone is it is me and your Dad and I will work it out. So no one is getting beaten involuntarily or is our marriage on the line.

As I said to Stan before, we will talk it over, as a family. Does that help put you to ease?"

"This has been a lot to take in tonight Mom but I am so glad this happened."

"Me too dear. Can you mount and fuck me before I fall asleep?"

She rolled onto her back and I leaned over to keep kissing her. My left hand explored lower and found her pussy. I had little hair, all kept short. Further down, her lips parted and fingers brushed her clit.

"Ahhh, mmm."

I flicked her clit, I rubbed her clit, I pinched her clit. She was so wet and ready.

"Do not fall asleep, that will be a real buzz kill."

"I know, so less foreplay, more fucking. Fuck, Mommy."

As if I need any further prodding. She spread her legs and I got between them. I didn't even touch my cock as I got into position and began to press forward. My cock just slid into place, buried it fully into Mom's silky pussy. She wrapped her legs around me, holding me in place.

"Ah, yes. I needed a hard, real cock inside of me. mMmmm."

We kissed for a while longer, then she removed her legs. I slid my cock back and forth in her. The feeling was so intense, I came after just five strokes. Holding it as deep into her, I shot my load.

"mMmmm, that was so nice, Alex."

By the time I got back to her side and curled up, she was sleeping. I laid my arm across her to play with her right boob and nestled my face against the other after making sure she was fully covered.

I fell asleep listening to her sleeping and enjoying her breasts.

Idyut
Idyut
59 Followers
12