Alexa, Give me 12 of the best Pt. 02

Story Info
Tina tells me of her past and hints at our future.
4.1k words
4.61
6.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally got to drink our coffee together about 2PM. Vin, Tina's son has a bedroom at his nan and grandad's. Tina had a word with her mum and told Vin a bit of a fib and said, "I've got to go over to see Mandy, a friend who lives an hour away. Do you mind staying at nana and grandads over the weekend? If you miss school tomorrow though be sure I will let you know about it.

So we had a chat. I took Tina to our village local for lunch, it's not fancy, they do good pub food. It's cooked there, not in a factory 100 miles away. Pie is proper pie, not a stew with a pastry lid! So we had a good chat and a nice lunch together. I'd assumed Tina had lived in the village all her life. Not so, she had spent some time in London at RADA. She didn't finish her course, she met a guy who set her up as his mistress.

It's where she picked up the knowledge, skills and love of playing dominatrix. Although this guy kept her very well, she didn't like the way her life was going and when her dad became very Ill she returned home to help her mum look after him. Between them they forced the old man to sell half of his sheep and rent off half their land.

She told me there and then she enjoyed being a Dom and does not switch but for her it was strictly bedroom and because of Vin, could never be 24/7. She has always had relationships with older men as well. When we got back from the pub we got my toy box out and had a talk about it's contents.

She asked me, "what do you like, what I dislike and what I'd draw the line at?" She asked me, "how do you feel about my little accident.?" I wasn't sure what she meant at first as I didn't realise the dribble of pee she passed into my mouth was an accident.

To be honest I thought that was female ejaculation", I said! That made her laugh again. She is kind though she wasn't laughing at me. "No Kevin, That wasn't the consequence of female ejaculation, it was a consequence of child birth!"

She needed to know if I could live with it "because that's the way it is when I cum hard, specially if I have had something nice, big and stiff up my bum."

I felt a bit of a weirdo when I told her, "I like it and I'd like it if she did it again." There were three canes in my toy box. She wanted to know, "do you like being caned."

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "My wife drew the line at canes."

"OK. Well I think I'm going to have to cane you to find out. I love laying a pattern on a nice white bum like yours! There is something very different about canning." She went on, "It's more the after effects, If you like the after effects we will keep them. If not there are lots of other things we can do. Did you and your wife ever play with chastity?"

"Er yes."

"And?"

"Err I err."

"You have a device don't you?"

"Well.?

I provaracated. "I didn't err I'm"

"O Kevin stop umming and ahhing, it's annoying, and very likely to get you caned. yes our no!"

"Yes, I've got three."

She laughed again. This time it was at me. Well you better go get them."

One is up in the attic, it's a proper belt, it has a similar waist band to a Walter Gotehals Carrara belt. But I made it myself, it's very secure, like I said, it's up in the attic."

"I think I want to see that now. Go get it!"

Five minutes later I reappear with it. "That does look like it will work. Have you ever been locked in it?"

"Erm yes Tina"

"How long for".

"A week."

"Did your wife have the keys?

"No Tina. She didn't want to play Keyholder"

"Who had them then?

"A call girl, she was nice but, it didn't work out for me though. I think because I knew if I called her she would come and let me out if I paid her again."

"Right Kevin, this is important. Do you want to put it on for me."

"Oh yes please"

"Where are the keys?

"In my safe."

"How meany are there".

"Only two, for the lock that's in it now."

"Now?"

"Yes the lock can be changed when the belt is open, look!"

The lock is a 19mm shackel padlock. Just about any similar will fit. It is completely enclosed when locked and only the key hole is visible. I showed Tina how the lock came out. "Thats clever, get me the keys."

"I've got a new lock with all three keys still sealed in it's plastic wrapper if you want."

"Oh, I forgot, when the call girl had the keys for a week I kept one in a block of ice in the freezer. It's still there."

"I knew there would be three, it's good you told me now, if you are going to be mine, you cannot lie to me, ever. Leave it there for now, we will talk about it later."

"Ohh"

"Just for now"

Tina went on to explain to me that we both needed to see where this relationship was going. This was play, just play for now. She hoped that soon I would give her the third key. If I did, that was trust, it could not go any further than play without trust on both sides.

I got naked and put the belt on, Tina watched but when I had finished she kissed me, long and very sensual. Then she spent half an hour trying to get fingers in, stroking and touching. She licked her finger then stuck it up my bum. "Can I get this locked away as well. I want control of all of your fun bits!"

"I'm already working on it Tina.". She slaped my arse hard, one on each side, I think this is play, I have a title when we play."

"Yes! MistressTina, I will make that happen for you.

"I want to be able to lock a plug in there as well!"

"Oh! Yes Mistress."

When I first made the belt when Anna was still alive it had a one-piece waistband. I think I must have had the idea for what I call the giant watch strap about the same time as Walter.

I made the hinge pins slightly over length. I "hot" fitted them, them than welded them into the sections. After I had to blend and polish the weld heads and polish the oxidation off the belt sections, I did it with a Dremel, I bought a hundred lapping discs there were twelve left when I finished. I had to make my own polishing mops. I lost count of how many I made.

It took months to complete to my satisfaction. I honestly don't think you could buy a better long term wear belt.

She held me and kissed me again and said "I was wrong before, it's time. Go and fetch the other key for me and then snapped the lock plate shut with a defending click." She was looking in my eyes when she did it.

I nearly fell over myself in my hurry to get it. I had to run the ice block under the hot tap to free the key from it's trap. I stood there like an idiot offering it to her. "I think you should do that on your knees, don't you."

"Yes Mistress Tina". I said dropping to my knees.

Tina cliped the third key to her key fob. "When we get time we can go into town and you can buy me a nice chain so I can wear one of these around my neck. One I'll keep in my house, the other I'll hide in here for emergencies. I always take care of my property, you do realise your my property now don't you."

"Yes, Mistress Tina."

I have a cheap Chinese ball trapper cage and a better cage, still Made in China but to my measurements. This third one has a urethra rod, it has a tube as well in fact it has three tubes, 4mm 6mm and 8mm. It's comfortable wearing the rod and I can just manage the 6mm tube. I cannot envisage wearing the 8mm tube ever. I can get the 6mm tube on but with that and the PA piercing it stretched the top of my urethra so much it hurt to pee for a week after. I can wear the 4mm tube but it's a bit of a mess when I pee in it. I showed these to Tina as well.

"I don't think the reversed PA and the urethra tube is going to work together. I like the PA but I like the tube even more." it's not quite a moot point. Belts are best for preventing naughty boys wanking, and we all know all of you can barely stand to leave it alone every time you go for a pee."

"When I want to show you off though, and I am going to show you off, a tube is nice. When your boy is hung like a horse what's the point of hiding it for fucks sake." I think the PA may have to go. It's too good not to have a ring for a lead there though. I think an appointment with Sky is in order.

"I've a question for you. Could you make a tube for your belt with a urethra tube?"

"Yes I think so, why? Belts smell. Even after a few hours when it's warm. A bit of pee gets trapped and dries the it stinks.

"What is Sky? Mistress."

"Look you numb nut, until my Vin goes to uni I won't go into this 24/7, if I ever do. It's a very small town. My poor mum is always hearing stories about me. Shacking up with a bloke old enough to be my dad is bad enough, but one who wears womens underware and has his willy locked up will kill her. If we aren't playing, it's just Tina. Try to keep up dear."

"Sorry mis.... Err, Sorry Tina I'll try and remember. I know I need to be better, I'll try." err women underwear?

"Shhh you big nit. I know it's a bit odd for you. It's hard not to drop into sub mode when your wearing stainless steel underpants. You'll get used to it." we will talk about the underwear later.

Sky is a friend of mine, her mum and dad came here in the 60s they live down near the old gas works where all the old hippies who came here in the 60s live. She is a nurse. She is actually the district nurse but she is the best piercer I've ever met. She straightened my corset piercings on my fanny and did my clit piercing. She also did the anchor piercings in my boobies.

"I think an Ampallang with an oval ring. Or maybe a barbell with a chain fringe. Or better still a tunnel if it's possible there with a neat schackel in it."

"Is that possible Tina?"

"I don't know yet, I trust Sky. If she says yes then it will be safe if she says no we will find another way.

"Tina love, where exactly are you thinking of showing me off.

"To my friends of course. There is a munch once a month about 30 miles away. I go whenever I can, two of my best friends run it. They are a Fem-Dom, male-sub couple. I think you will like them. you can wear the tube and I will wear the key between my boobs. Oh Lordy Lord Christmas has come early for this girl.

Tina went on, can we go into town, I'd like to go out and celebrate with my new man. I'll go half on a cab there and back. I want to dress up a bit.

"Where do you want to go my little thorny rose? It's your shout, I've been hiding from covid since I moved here."

Theres a club called the Cellar, theres a more middle-aged clientele there. Not pensioners but not kids either."

"OK if you think its a good fit for us. But how about we see if we can get a room in a hotel, if we can I can drive and we will stay the night.

Tina gave me a big smile that said yes please. My phone found me a selection of hotels, one less than a hundred yards from the Cellar with parking and breakfast included.

"OK but before we go I have a little job for you." She put her hand on top of my head and pushed me down. Puss needs more of your tongue boy. I must have had that longing look. No way Pedro, I'm not unlocking it until bedtime at least. You will have to be a very, very good boy to have it unlocked then. Test time for good boy points starts now."

I think I picked up quite a few God boy points. "Bring some clothes" said Tina, "we are going next door to get dressed."

"But all my clothes are here in my house."

"Well, you now have some more at my house."

"Clothes?"

"Not exactly. Come on. You will have a bit of fun and like I said if your good you get something very nice to go to bed with."

"I kind of was hoping to go to bed with you Tina!"

"You will, unless you fuck up bigtime, best way of doing that is by not doing as your told."

So I dutifully followed Tina next door and through her house to her bedroom. Tina jumped up unto her bed. Above her bed is the hatch to the attic. She dropped the hatch and said, "pass me that chair up."

"No way love. I'm a foot taller than you. Let me."

"OK, there are four leather suitcases up there just by the hatch. Pass them down. They were more your shipping trunks than suit cases. "Where do you think your going to open these never mind sort through them."

"What's in them anyway."

"Fetish gear and toys."

"Tina love. I know their yours and you want to be in charge in here, but we can call my spare bedroom your dressing room if you want. There is a complete wall of fitted wardrobes in there."

"How are we going to get all this in there and still have time to go out this evening.

"Easy, In my van, and do we have to unpack the lot this evening?"

"Good idea, get your car."

Twenty minutes later the 4 trunks were in my spare bedroom. "This is what I'm wearing, God I love this dress. It was just a mass of purple leather, lacing and straps. It looked interesting but I couldn't see anything resembling a dress."

She had a huge smile on her face. "20 years ago this cost nearly two thousand quid. Marcus my sugar daddy bought it for me." I reached out to touch it. That earned me a slap. "Hands off! Wait until I've got it on, then see if you can touch it." You first though. Tina opened another trunk. It was just a collection of straps and buckles. She started fastening me into a harness. "What's this Tina. I can't go out in this. I'll get arrested."

"Don't be silly just do as I say."

"Sorry love. I cannot go through with this I'm not going to a pub dressed in this stuff this is going too fast for me."

"Who said we are going to a pub? You did, you said let's go into town."

"Yes, the Cellar in Shrewsbury. It's a club up you idiot, a fetish club. Everyone will be dressed like this."That's why I said bring an overcoat and trousers. Tina started laughing. Really laughing.

"What's funny, I was still being a bit shirty."

"Going to a pub dressed in this gear. It's not funny, it's hilarious. Ohh I love you man!"

She gave me a big kiss. "Now just be still and let this little girl play her dressing up games," she said.

"If you don't like it when I'm done we will just go to bed and I can sit on your willy again, or your face, or both"

When she had finished I was wearing a leather harness. My chastity belt was in plain view as were my nipple rings. My face however wasn't. I was wearing a mask and things like the blinkers they put on horses and a bit gag I had a plume of feathers on top of my head and reigns.

My arms were pinned tightly behind my back and my hands were in stiff leather mittens. My head was held, tilted upwards by a chain that ran down my back to the waist belt of the harness. There was according to Tina one more piece to be added. She was going to do that when she had finished dressing. I had to wait in the kitchen for her. I couldn't managed to close the blinds but I did turn the light out.

It took her half an hour to get dressed. When she came out of the spare room she looked like a fetish queen. She was my fetish queen. I was wrong about the leather. Everything she wore was latex. She had a latex corset dress with a fishtail skirt, and plunging neckline that left her nipples exposed. The skirt was so tight around her knees she could only take 12 inch steps. However the skirt had a zip at the back, it went all the way up to her bum. She opened the zip to show me her latex thigh boots. They laced all the way up the front. They were not ballet boots, they had the tiniest soles the bright chrome heels were over 6 inches long. I could not take my eyes off them. Tina said "sometimes, even for a girl, having big feet has it's advantages."

The top of the dress was a fully boned, busk fronted corset. It had a matching latex and lace bolero style jacket. The bolero jacket and plunging neckline of the dress made the most of Tina's great tits. The latex holding her so snugly the outline of her nipple jewellery clearly stood out.

"Do you want to take me to the ball good sir."

"Ohh my sweet Jesus. Can I take you to bed instead."

"No, that's not on offer at the moment. Come on, old man, take me to the Cellar let me show my new toy off to my friends. If you are very good we can have dirty perverted sex when we back to the hotel."

How in hells name am I supposed to say no to that?

"Oh the bit of your kit that is missing, it's this." She held up what I now know to be an anal hook. I must have looked puzzled." The ball goes up your brownie, the loop is chained to your belt. It will stop the gay boys buggering you if I let my attention slip. I'll keep an eye on you as best as I can but it's better to be safe than sorry, I'm guessing you don't bend over for boys do you?"

"Seriously."

"Yeh seriously."

"OK I'll try it if you want."

"I want! I'll put it in you when we get there, when I gag and finish your restraints."

"Where will we do that,"I asked"

"There is a dressing room at the club," Tina replied. "Don't worry I won't take my eyes off you. Your never going to be very far away from me."

Back in our dressing room as Tina now called my spare bedroom and another rummage in the bondage gear chest she came up with a control lead for me. A chain, about a foot long with 3 welded rings, one on each end and one in the middle. In her bondage chest she has an assortment of shackles and sutch items. From this box she selected three screw gate carbine hooks. Tina joined the chain to my nipple rings using two of the hooks and tightened the screw gates closed with two little spanners. The third she used to join the centre hook to a dog lead.

"Sadly I'm going to have to let you have your arms back" Tina said. "I can't drive in these boots, you will have to. Make no mistake though, I am walking you into the club like you are now but with the hook in place."

"Which car do you want to go in Tina. Yours?"

"Don't be daft, mines an old banger."

"Which one of mine then?"

"Didn't know you had more than one. What is it?"

"It's a special based on a Matra Baghera." I replied. "I'll go get it. I need to take the mask and harness off darling." I explained, "put them, the jeans and tee shirt and stuff on my bed, and anything you need to take with you in my black leather bag. It's in the cupboard opposite my bedroom. It will only take me five minutes to get the car."

"OK. I've got to find something in my store trunks. I need some coming home clothes as well "

I rent a garage from an old lady who lives two streets away. It's huge. I've got three cars, the other two are a TVR Vixen and an E type! The vixen is the most fun, the E type is the fastest but the Baghera stops traffic. I've got 5 motorbikes as well I am hoping Tina will do bikes with me.

The Baghera growls. It has a lovely tone to the engine. I was out of the car before Tina opened the door. It was her turn to babble. "Ohh fuck me it's beautiful, is it realy yours. I didn't know you had anything like that."

"I didn't know you had a dress like that. Do you want to go in this love." Ohh yes, I love it, will you let me drive it. Not in heels like that darling. I'll need help getting in. I may need you to tighten my corset when we get there.

Did you find what you were looking for. Yes, this, Kevin, this is up to you, your shout but I really want to wear this. She had put on a coat as it wasn't too warm. She was showing a fair bit of bare skin.

Hanging in her cleavage, suspended on a chain that was obviously attached to her nipple rings was a key. A fairly strange looking key, considering what I was wearing and would be on show when we got to the Shrewsbury club it would be obvious what it was for. Oh Christ Tina. I'd love you to wear that."

"I'm not sure you understand Kevin. I'm not just talking about tonight. It won't be seen most of the time but it will be seen occasionally. I'll make sure of that. I want everyone to know that you belong to me. I'm sorry if I'm going too fast for you but consider that if everyone knows your mine everyone will also know I'm yours."

I just looked at her, how could I be this lucky. Tina, at this moment in time I don't think I'm capable of saying no to you." Tina gave me one of her very best smiles, "OK then, just tonight for now, but I'm going to ask you again in the morning ill be dressed in jeans and a sloppy jo but you won't see that. You will still be seeing your latex Mistress and you will still have to say yes to her, you will always have to say yes to me because if your ready to admit it or not, you are mine.

12