Alexa Stops By Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexa and Matt meet up for a kinky time.
5.9k words
4.6
12.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

The last couple weeks had been utterly surreal for Matt. His greatest fantasy had really come true, and it was nothing short of sheer bliss, combined with roiling passion. He had met a very wonderful girl online several months ago. They had exchanged some emails, and things progressed from there. One thing lead to another, and they had starting building an enjoyable D/s relationship for each of them. Matt was definitely the masochist, and loved to torture himself for her. Alexa wasn't a true sadist in nature, but she really enjoyed participating since Matt loved it so much, and his reports and replies touched every erotic node in her body. Occasionally they would switch it up, and Matt would give her tasks to do, which they both enjoyed as well.

Alexa's favorite kink was male urethra play. She loved coming up with new ideas and sending them to her willing participant. She dabbled in other areas of his body as well, mainly his balls and nipples, but it was his willingness to let her experiment with his cock that enjoyed the most. To complement that, Matt loved receiving her dares, they made his cock throb with passion and filled his balls with cum. His other fantasy was orgasm denial, which Alexa wasn't as keen on, but she found he was far more willing to try crazier things the hornier he was. They had both found that making him wait about a week or so between orgasms was just right. It wasn't uncommon for him to ask to be denied, which she granted to him. This always made the next day or so much more intense, and his descriptions of his orgasm way more enjoyable to read.

But the last two weeks were very special. Alexa lived practically on the other side of the world from Matt, but she had found out she was taking a trip right to his city for work, and would be on occasion going forward. Once she found out, the gears went into motion. They were both pretty anxious about actually meeting each other, but figured it would be too much fun to pass up for both. Alexa had only ever talked about urethra play, but never actually did it, so she was really excited.

Matt was a very willing submissive, but he did have a tendency to top from the bottom so to speak. And frankly, Alexa liked it. She was new to urethra play, and a D/s relationship in general, so she liked getting his input on things. So when he suggested that he not cum for the next two weeks, and do his best to prepare himself for her, she was elated.

Alexa really liked the idea of making him earn this too. She wanted to make sure his hole was ready for her, so everyday she sent him tasks with the central theme of stretching his hole out as much as possible. Mostly this included using the biggest sound he could manage for as long as he could manage it, and Matt was only more than happy to comply. She also didn't want him edging, because it would be way too easy for him to have an accident and she didn't want to risk that. But she did want to make sure his balls were tied up whenever possible, and his urethra was being widened as much as possible.

Matt was eager to embrace any new thing Alexa could dream up, but also had some ideas of his own. He asked her about buying a nasal speculum to aid in the stretching of his urethra too. Alexa loved the idea and incorporated that quickly into their daily routine as well. Alexa had a really unique idea that being him using a large diameter catheter to keep in during the days, since the sounds would come out too easily. Though intimidating, Matt complied and worked the catheter in once he received it. Alexa requested pictures to make sure and Matt was happy to send them.

In reality, any gains that were made those two weeks were just secondary to the fun they were having. Alexa was thrilled that she'd actually be able to fuck his cock, and live out some of the fantasies that she had. And Matt was insanely excited to experience it as well, but by now was also dying to cum, since two weeks without an orgasm was borderline unbearable.

Finally the day had come, and Alexa was just getting into town that morning. She would be leaving the next morning, so they only had that one night. Her work responsibilities would end around 6pm, but she wanted to make sure everything would be okay, considering the fact that this was their first time meeting. Matt actually had the idea first, they'd meet for dinner and see how things went before they got down and dirty. And likely they should do things at the hotel if it made her more comfortable. Alexa was very much relieved at the ideas, but she reiterated, "Bring all the goodies with you, be creative too."

They met at a small Italian restaurant near her hotel. It was a charming little place, with a very romantic atmosphere. Their first meeting was absolutely delightful. He was a bit taller than she expected, and in better shape. Matt was 6'2" and about 190 lbs, with a strong jawline that was amplified by his well trimmed beard. For some reason, Alexa just assumed he would be bigger or unattractive, but she was pleasantly surprised. As for Alexa, she was gorgeous, younger than Matt at 22 years old, but she had a great body and beautiful flowing hair.

They were both immediately relieved to find out they were attracted to each other.

The dinner went wonderfully, they shared stories and talked about life. An onlooker would've easily assumed this was a first date that was going to lead to much more, or a couple who actually enjoyed the company of their partner. But Alexa, though enjoying herself as she did, wanted to make it clear that their relationship wouldn't go any further than these occasional meet-ups and the online D/s. Matt agreed, with a smile. This was a fun experiment for her, and didn't see it going beyond what it was.

"Well, are you ready?" she asked with a bit of a grin.

"Oh my, yes, I was hoping you'd ask that soon," Matt said as he sipped the last of his wine. They had been at dinner for over two hours. He paid the bill quickly and the kinky ones headed for the door. "I have to swing by the car to grab the bag of goodies," Matt said as he held the door of the restaurant open for her.

"Perfect, why don't I go get things ready quick. Take your time getting to the room, but I know you won't be long," Alexa said with a devious look. Matt's cock was stiffening and starting to throb.

He headed to the car, and she headed to the hotel room.

Alexa was so turned on, it was almost scary. She hadn't had sex in forever either, so this was such a perfect encounter. He was charming, she was still shocked at how nice he was. She never expected him to be that way when she first emailed him. She was really expecting him to be weird, but he wasn't.

Upon arriving at the hotel room, she ditched her work clothes immediately. They were nice, a long form fitting dress and a complementary top. But she was switching gears now, she needed to look the part.

She slid on a matching black lacy pair of panties and bra. Then added to it by putting on some long back-seamed stockings, with a black garter. To top it off, she wore a nice pair of heels. The room had mood lighting so she turned that down. She also pushed one of the chairs that came into the room closer to the center. She really wanted to set the stage too, and found the pay-per-view channel and picked a slutty movie to let play muted in the background.

She brought with her some supplies of her own that she wanted to make sure she used. She had some ropes and left those near the chair she had moved. She also had an assortment of other things, including lots of long thin toys that she planned on fucking his cock with.

Matt was dying to get to her room, but the car was parked frustratingly far away. He jogged at points, but did want to give her time to get everything together. He grabbed the bag, from the car and headed to her hotel. The bag was mostly filled with sounds, toothpaste (since he knew she wouldn't be able to fly with that), ginger root, Q-tips, the catheter, the nasal speculum and various other things they had played with in the past several months. He wanted to make sure she had as much variety as possible.

Finally, he was at her door, and he knocked, his heart racing.

It took a few seconds, but the door opened and on the other side was his gorgeous mistress. She gave him a smile and motioned for him to come in. His cock was back to raging hard as walked into the room. He tried to give her a kiss but she put her finger up to his lips and said somewhat flatly, "Strip."

She closed the door behind him as his clothes were already coming off. He realized then that a porn was playing on the TV and the windows of the room were wide open. They were on a reasonably high floor, but there were other hotels that would easily be able to see in.

He was practically shaking as he finally stripped off his boxers and was now naked in front of her. Her fingers came up and caressed his chest softly, noting his tattoos and his pierced nipples. She traced a line with her fingernails right to his nipples and gave them each an intense pinch. He closed his eyes and moaned as her fingernails dug into his extremely sensitive nipples. She continued to pinch his nipples for several seconds and then finally pulled away. She had been wanting to do that since he told her his were pierced, and he was capable of having orgasms from having just his nipples played with.

Keeping one hand occupied with his nipples, her other hand traveled down his body. She teased him a bit by not touching anything right away, just around the base of his cock and his thighs. His cock was throbbing and fully erect. He was a good 7 inches long, she was very pleased by that too. But instead of touching his cock, she decided his balls needed some attention first.

Giving his nipple another hard squeeze, she then brought her other open hand up and slapped him on his full balls. He let out a groan, but also quickly widened his legs for her. She was elated to see his response so she felt the need to slap his swelling balls several more times. He touched her arms softly as to hold himself up, but pushed his hips out to accept her blows. His balls bounced upwards with each slap she gave them.

She wanted to test his limits so each slap became just a bit harder than the one previously. He groaned and grunted with each hit, but continued to keep his legs open for her, even saying "thank you Alexa," during his moans. She found this was more fun than she had expected. He was a big guy, and she a fairly petite girl, but here she was with so much power. It was a rush. She slapped harder and harder, noting the way his body jumped after each one, and the tone of his grunt. Finally, he caved and closed his legs and he doubled over just a bit.

He caught his breath a bit and stood back up again, once again he opened his legs up for her. She smiled, "now I know just how hard I need to hit them."

"They're yours to do with as you will," he said. Alexa liked it, but she wanted to move onto the reason he was here.

"Perfect," she emphasized it with another couple good slaps to his balls. "Get them tied up tight, and sit in that chair," she said motioning to the one in the center of the one part of the room, facing the TV with the porn playing. On screen some petite blond was getting fondled by two muscular guys.

He opened up the bag he brought and pulled out a length of rope. He quickly isolated his balls with the rope and then wrapped the rope around and around his sack. After it was wrapped around about 5 or 6 times, it effectively pulled his balls away from his body. He wrapped the rope around several more times to tighten it, leaving his testicles in a very compromised and vulnerable position. They were already turning read. He turned and got into the chair with a smile.

While Matt was doing that, Alexa was getting out some of the items she brought, and also started going through bag that Matt brought. Of course there was toothpaste, they talked about it all the time. She loved having him push some into his cock. It was her idea, as she loved the feeling of it in and on her pussy, so naturally she figured he should use it in his cock too. Tonight, that would be the only lube she would use.

Once he sat in the seat, she went to work using the rope she had left there to tie him into place. He helped her get himself tied down, and made sure he was seated in such a way that she had full access to his balls. He was hoping she would keep busting his balls.

Finally, Matt was fully secured in the chair, and Alexa was finally going to get to live out some of the fantasies she's been having. His cock would be playground. She had no intention of anything real long term with him, other than his emails. So she figured she could push things a little bit, within reason of course. But she wanted to make sure her passions were sated.

"So first, we're going to see just how many toothpaste covered q-tips we can fit into your cock," she said fairly matter-of-factly.

Matt couldn't have been more excited. He'd dated a lot of girls, and none showed any interest whatsoever in this kind of kink. He had put up with a fairly large amount of vanilla sex and was just happy to get to experience this with a beautiful girl. He was game for whatever she wanted to try.

On the bed next to the chair, Alexa plopped down a bunch of q-tips and a tube of Zen Peppermint Toothpaste made by Burt's "All natural, for your health," she laughed a bit as she started coating the first q-tip in toothpaste. She then grabbed a hold of his cock, which caused him to moan. It was the first time she had touched his cock.

She lined the first one up with the hole at the end of the cock and easily pushed it in, "One." She pushed it in until only about an inch was left protruding from his urethra. She then coated a second, and pushed it in easily next to the first, "Two."

The third and the fourth were fairly easy to fit in as well, since she was able to just open up the first two like some sort of lever and pushed them in. Matt began to respond after she had pushed in the fourth one, "Three and Four."

Alexa started coating the fifth one, she could almost feel Matt's lust through his eyes as he watched her, "You're really enjoying this aren't you?"

Matt moaned a bit as his urethra started to get stretched a bit, "So much so. I've fantasized about this very moment as long as I can remember."

"How many do you think we can fit in?" she asked as she opened up a spot in the existing q-tips and started to push the fifth in.

"Maybe 6 or 7," he said, watching her finish pushing the fifth one in.

"Let's play a little game, for each Q-tip we're able to fit in your cock, that's how many days from today you have to wait to cum," she said, she had no idea where this was even coming from, but she loved it.

Matt nodded, even more excited with the game.

"The cleaning lady tomorrow is going to have no idea why there is toothpaste everywhere," she joked as she coated and started to push the sixth q-tip into his hungry cock. He held his breath a bit as the sixth one was forced into his urethra. It took her a little extra effort to get that one in, "Seems like you're starting to get full."

"Please keep going," he said as his pushed his hips up a bit.

She coated the seventh q-tip in another dollop of toothpaste and lined it up with the mass of cotton protruding from the head of his cock. It took her a bit to even find a spot for it to go. Once it was inserted in between the rest, she pushed down. Matt winced a bit as his urethra was stretched, but with some effort, it was able to accommodate the girth of the seven q-tips.

"How's that feel?" she asked as she touched his cock around his urethra, noting the bulge created by the lump of q-tips.

"Mmm, it feels really good actually. I love that you're stretching my hole. And the toothpaste has that delightful cooling sensation."

"Wonderful," she said as she smacked his balls again. He gasped a bit, but kept his legs open. She then grabbed an 8th q-tip and decided there was no need to apply more toothpaste as there was already ample amounts seeping from his tip. Matt braced himself as she started to spread open the q-tips and try to find a spot for this one. She poked and prodded and eventually got a spot where it started to slide in. However, after several attempts, it seemed that seven was about the max, "looks like we're at a week, lucky you."

She decided to reward him with a few licks and bites on his nipples. Matt was in heaven.

It took a bit of work, but Alexa was able to start pulling the q-tips free from his cock. After she got down to two, she started working them in and out of his cock, fucking his hole. She was fascinated with the amount of pre-cum that was dribbling from his cock too. On a whim, she decided to push one of the q-tips in, past the tip of his cock. Then, with her other finger, she pushed up from around the middle of his cock below where the q-tip had been in his urethra and it popped back out.

She then pushed the q-tip back in, and grabbed another q-tip. She pushed the first q-tip into his cock with the second. Matt moaned as the q-tip was pushed into the depths of his cock. She touched his cock with her fingers and felt the the q-tip descend. She didn't want to lose it in there, that's for sure. But she wanted to see how deep it could get. Once it got to the base of his cock, she again pushed it out by pressing into his urethra on the underside of his shaft with her finger, sliding the q-tip out easily.

Now she had the most devious of ideas. She reached over on the bed full of toys and grabbed a syringe, one of the big plastic ones used for giving medicine to babies, and she pushed it into the tube of toothpaste. Pulling back the plunger, she filled the syringe up a bit. Bringing it over she lined up the end with Matt's cock and pushed the tip of the syringe in, then pushed down on the plunger sending about 5 mL of minty toothpaste into his cock. That should provide more than enough lube for what she wanted to do next.

She picked three of the q-tips back up and pushed them back into his cock which was just starting to dribble out some of the toothpaste she had just pumped in, though this time she pushed them all the way down in. Then she took another q-tip and pushed the clump of three q-tips down into the depths of his cock. One by one, she pushed more q-tips into his cock, on top of the ones already in, though she was less concerned with keeping them all bunched at the tip. Matt was gripping the chair as he could feel the mass of toothpaste covered q-tips being inserted into his cock. It was almost like she never wanted him to cum again, he thought.

Matt rolled his head back and closed his eyes, moaning the whole time Alexa went to work seeing how long she could delay his next orgasm.

"Wow, looks like you have a full two weeks till your next orgasm love," she said once she felt truly satisfied with her work. He couldn't believe she had packed his cock that full with q-tips, and felt like he could cum any second from the whole experience. She had pushed the first set of three q-tips in, and then pushed another set of three down on top of them, then filled out the end of his cock with 8 this time.

Matt was in ecstasy as he smiled and nodded at her.

"Let's leave those in for just a bit," Alexa said as she stood up in front of Matt. He was now captivated by the desert rose in front of him. She was of Persian descent, so very exotic, which made the whole experience even more surreal. She swayed her hips back and forth then turned around so he could get a good look at her ass. She slapped it playfully then turned back, facing him. She teased a bit with taking off her bra, but only ever just let the straps fall to the side. She'd make him wait to see the goodies.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers
12